The Host Multi-Fandom RP (Opened and Accepting.)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The Host Multi-Fandom RP (Opened and Accepting.)

Postby AuraDragoness » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:12 am

Risk // Red Fox // Player // OC // Audience Hall // Tags: The Doctor; Carmelita

Risk watched the man leave, the words he'd said and the tone of voice...something troubled him, that much was certain.

The fox then stood up and looked at the one beside him, "He has a point, the sooner we get this done the sooner we can learn more about what is going on." He began to walk as he finished but paused for a moment before speaking again.

"By the way, I don't know if I missed it or not but I don't think you ever gave your name."

Holly // Hawk Laguz // Player // Fire Emblem (6 & 7) // Outside // Tags: Karin Midnight

Holly looked around upon shifting, noticing that several others had already begun their assults. However, a single hound caught her eye, this one seemed to be a bit slow in the fact that others were under attack, actually, it seemed to almost not care at all.

The Laguz looked down at Karin, "See that one over there?" she asked, "I say we make it our target."
🐦 ♥ Rest in peace my sweet little Rainbow ♥ 🐦
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
AuraDragoness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rusty20 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:13 pm

Karin Midnight: Tags:
Opened

Karin saw the one Holly was pointing at it was obviously old and sick and she kinda felt bad for it. "The poor thing is really old and sick, But it is our best bet. Sadly for The Host, I don't think it's gonna live much longer." She sad obviously a little sad in her voice. She then rushed and Hit it with the Flat of her sword stunning it but also making it mad.

Carmelita Montoya Fox: Tags: Opened

"I'm Carmelita Montoya Fox and I understand why the Doctor would hate something like that. Unlike you, Clockwerk became a heartless monster that killed my Colleagues parents mercilessly in front of him when he was a child. He Hated my colleagues family so much he became a true monster no longer a man, To be honest in a way I pity him...... Moving on we better get going!" She when out the front door and started following the Doctor around the Mansion.

Link and Navi: Tags: Opened

Link went up to a stronger one Blinded it with a Deku Nut and then upper-cutted it in the chin with his shield, Following that by a bomb to Phase the beast and then shooting an Ice Arrow to put out its flames. Before blacking out it gave him a nasty cut on the back and then blacked out. Link, "Arggh!" Navi then got worried, "Link are you alright?" He got up and picked up the bone slowly making his way back to the Mansion obviously in pain.

The Hell-Hounds

The Vines quickly burned touching the firey Hell-Hound, But the Toxins had made it slightly woozy and partially blind upon seeing the Twice-Ler the Enranged Beast Charged attacking swiping at her several times and them viciously chomping at her. But it was still so out of it that most of the attacks missed if only slightly. A few strong hits connected.

The Hell-Hound fighting tsubaki was enraged and in pain. When that last bullet missed it swiped hard knocking her back and then jumped on top her trying to rip out her throat with its good head, The other thankfully for tsubaki were still out of it.
Last edited by Rusty20 on Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly Kimbly Please do not steal.
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ǫᴜɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:59 pm

★ ᴊᴀsᴘᴇʀ "ᴛᴡɪᴄᴇ-ʟᴇʀ" ᴘᴀɪɢᴇ ★
ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ//ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ//ᴛᴀɢs: Tsubaki

A few chunks of the Gem were chipped away as the Dog had attacked her, making her growl in rage. Jasper was just about to make her second attack when an Idea hit her, closing her deep red orbs, the rectangular crystal on her abdomen began to glow, and she morphed into a Giant red and black lizard (Like this, picture isn't mine, it's just to show her dragon form) This new beast was quite large and scaly, but almost had the appearance of feathers on some parts of her body, and oddly enough, it kept the original woman's eyes and hair. The beast gripped the middle head with its jaws, swinging out around a few times before throwing it into the canine that was attacking her friend, trying to kill two birds with one stone, magma dripped from her smoking nostils and the corners of her mouth, a normal sign that she was in one of her fits of rage.

★ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴄᴇ-ʟᴇʀ ★
ᴍᴀʟᴇ//ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ//ᴛᴀɢs: Tsubaki

Out of his advantage, the tiny creature instead tried focusing on distracting the other dogs so he could get his tiny hands on a bone. As soon as his loved one had tossed one aside he made a mad dash, flapping his wings as fast as he could to reach the small white object, he struggled at picking it up seeing as it was so large, once he did he flew high above the field, hoping the dog hadn't noticed that his prize had been taken and chase after him. He flew back over to the high fence keeping the dogs inside and placed it on the ground away from everything else for the fear of someone taking it and claiming it was there's, just in case however he fastened a few thick vines around it, Creating a sort of green candy-cane bone and smiled at his handiwork before soaring back in to join in on the fight.
ǫᴜɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AuraDragoness » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:00 pm

((I was thinking that it just didn't care as long as no one was bothering it if that's alright,))
Risk // Red Fox // Player // OC // Audience Hall >> Outside // Tags: The Doctor; Carmelita

Risk followed after Carmelita without another word, meeting up with her and The Doctor as they turned the corner to the back of the mansion...

...wow were they late.

The hellhounds were swiping and snapping at their assailants, one of them seemed to already be down as the fox caught sight of a boy wearing green walking back to the mansion slowly, wounded no doubt.

His eye focused on one of the hounds, the one attacking a trio of guests, "Seems to attack mostly by bites and claws, possibly fire given its appearance...beast is an enemy"

"Given there is three of us, we should try and get one bone each. Whether its from the same hound or multiple. We also should try to not get injured since these things are very large and can probably do some serious damage."

Holly // Hawk Laguz // Player // Fire Emblem (6 & 7) // Outside // Tags: Karin Midnight

Holly dove down with a screech, her aim not to kill but at least draw the fire of the now-angered beast. Seeing it up close, however, she did notice that the hellhound was old, but it didn't seem sick...at least as far as she could tell. Instead, it seemed to have just not cared that the other hellhounds were being attacked, just as long as it was left alone.

"You were right about it being old but it doesn't seem sick...at least it doesn't look like it is; I think it just didn't care that the rest of them were under attack." she said, diving down as one of the three heads took a snap at her, "Of course, if it didn't care before, it does now." once more she dodged, this time swooping up to rake a talon across the side of the attacking head. "Even if it was sick, I'd rather not have to kill it, probably best to not give off a bad impression to The Host by killing one of his pets...which if I remember right he said we couldn't kill anyway. Plus, that's not the goal, taking back one bone for each of us is."
Last edited by AuraDragoness on Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
🐦 ♥ Rest in peace my sweet little Rainbow ♥ 🐦
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
AuraDragoness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karakurin03 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:56 pm

tsubaki ▵ female ▵ player ▵ vocaloid / karakuri series ▵ tags: the once-ler and jasper paige

The woman, now defenseless, was not able to fight back. Realizing this, she hastily shoved her gun back into her stocking, and rolled to the side, only narrowly dodging the hound's attack. With the dog behind her, she ran away. Fighting would be useless now that her weapon was out of commission. Her best bet now was to grab a bone and flee the scene. Though, she wasn't concerned in the slightest about this outcome. She was surprisingly agile, and thanks to her body's modifications, she was probably more fit for this crazy spinoff of capture the flag.
With the hound running after her, she searched the ground for the ticket to the prizes, that coveted bone. Within seconds her eye spotted one, not too far away. She ran past and hastily plucked the bone out of the soil, hellhound still in pursuit, rabidly snarling behind her. The beast was quickly closing in on the assassin, despite how two heads couldn't see correctly. It seemed to be having trouble placing its feet down though, so perhaps the capable head wasn't used to controlling the whole body. Maybe this was how she'd get out...
Contrary to what most would do, Tsubaki ran in a course head on with the raging dog. She made sure to stick to the right, as that was the side where two heads were out of it. She made eye contact with the creature for a split second before waving goodbye, a smirk on her face. The head lunged at Tsubaki, but its neck was not able to reach all the way, allowing her a semi safe passage under the two disabled heads, and under the belly. She turned her head to look back, hoping the momentum of the creature was enough to slow its rebound.
karakurin03

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cookiebelphegor » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:14 pm

- Reigen -
player | male | mp100 | main audience hall | tags: Star Man

"Th-that's certainly useful." The feeling of wanting to crawl under rock came over him as he realized how much more useful the robot was compared to him. Reigen distractedly nodded at Star's last sentence, also glancing toward the passing players. Quirking his lips into a bitter smile, he brought up the two salt shakers from his pocket. "For some reason, this was with me when I woke up. I... use it to exorcise spirits. This is the only thing I have other than martial art skills, and neither seem like they'd be useful. Other than for temporarily blinding them by throwing salt into their eyes, or distracting them with trivial pain..." His voice trailed off as a thought came to him. "Maybe we should go out and check how the hounds are like," he finally suggested, "There might be environmental factors we could use against them, o-or one of us distracts them while another gets two bones, or maybe we'll find the hounds' weakness by observing them..."

The con gave Star a blank frown. Then, it suddenly morphed into a confident grin. "Well, no point in idling here. Let's go smoke these hounds!" He gave the robot an enthusiastic thumbs up, then turned to the direction of the double doors, his smile slipping into a haunted grimace as he did. The brisk walk to the Backyard door was plagued with nervous sweating and one reoccurring thought: 'Crud.' He held the door open for Star, then went through. The sight of the Hell-Hounds all around the large open area plunged him further into despair. 'It's decided - I'm never getting Mob a pet dog.' Reigen's eyes scanned the place before settling on one hound who was already being hounded by three people, though it took him a bit to realize that the smallest one was a person. "Maybe we could get bones from a Hell-Hound already being fought," the con murmured with a thoughtful expression.
cookiebelphegor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdyDisco » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:02 pm

✰Star Man✰
Male|Player|Megaman|Tagged: Reigen

Star couldn't help letting his mind wander over as Reigen brought up the salt shakers. How could salt exorcise spirits? If they were bad spirits that were exorcised, would it work on creatures that were literally "hell hounds"? After a brief moment of pondering, he frowned and shook his head at his own thoughts. That was too crazy to work, even for him. The robot looked over at the man as he brought up the idea of scouting out the hounds, and he nodded in response. "If we find out more about them, it'll be loads easier to take them on! Soon, this challenge will be nothing but a distant starry memory in the vacuum of space known as our thoughts!" He smiled somewhat awkwardly, not knowing what exactly the poetic language was about.

Once Reigen turned and began heading to the backyard, Star Man followed closely behind, nodding politely as the door was held for him. However, his brief peak of excitement was once again purged as he looked over the massive dogs, each one easily towering over the guests and appearing to be about the size of the mansion. His expression fell as he actually absorbed the chaos of the area and thought about where exactly the bones had come from to begin with, but he tried his best to shake off his own shock, his concern immediately going towards his human partner. If something went wrong, he would be blaming himself forever.

"That would be better than the two of us fighting alone," he mumbled, still unnerved by the giant hounds. "And besides, I'm sure they wouldn't mind some help?" He took a breath to get his nerves under control and stepped out of the doorway and onto the likely charred ground below. "Maybe we don't even need to face it head on? We could try to sneak up on it first, and I can pull up a barrier to defend us from any flames," It was mostly a suggestion, but the robot was sick of stalling to himself. "Well, they'll notice us eventually. Let's go!" With that, he began to run over to the hell hound they had decided on, hopefully staying out of its sight in the process.
NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ǫᴜɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:44 am

★ ᴊᴀsᴘᴇʀ "ᴛᴡɪᴄᴇ-ʟᴇʀ" ᴘᴀɪɢᴇ ★
ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ//ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ//ᴛᴀɢs: Tsubaki

Off in the distance she spotted a lone dog that was chasing Tsubaki, with a running start, she lunged at the beast, biting it's tail hard and pulling back to keep it from injuring the young woman; however she herself got dragged along for only a moment before her claws hadsunken into the ground, tying the thing down like a leash. She dragged the canine back a few feet, though unfortunately she had distracted from getting a bone, she cared more about not wanting see her new fried hit more than anything, the dog reversed it's course, instead trying to take a bite from the feathery dragon by pinning her to the ground.

★ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴄᴇ-ʟᴇʀ ★
ᴍᴀʟᴇ//ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ//ᴛᴀɢs: Tsubaki

He was cheering on his partners from the sidelines, at first thinking it'd be best to knab another bone for The Twice-ler,
But it was clear she had to get her own, besides they're were plenty of bones to go around, there had to be for the fairness of everyone. He hovered just above the field of reach for the HellHounds, spraying his toxic poison onto them to tame them a bit, he didn't know if that counted as cheating however, but it certainly helped.
ǫᴜɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avaruth123 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:17 am

ςℓαяα
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
【Age: 23】【Sex: Female】【Form: Human】【Location: Outside】【Role: Player】【Tags: Sonia, Link, Navi】
【Fandom: Fallout New Vegas OC】

She told the contents of the letter word for word, and Clara looked at Sonia.
"I guess we should get started." She said, grabbing the hilt of her katana.
She tapped her nose, getting an idea. The shapeshifter took in a breath, somewhat activating her wolf canine senses. She began to follow the freshest scent of Link and Navi. She followed it all the way to Hellhounds, stopping a bit of ways to not get any closer. When she deactivated the canine sense, she got a nosebleed.
"Cursed Caesar..." She said, covering her nose before walking forward to Link and Navi who were, at this point, heading towards the mansion. "Wounded soldier."
Clara ran to Navi and Link, a worried expression on her face.
"Are you okay?" She asked, tilting her head.

sᎾᏁᎥᎪ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
【Age: 18】【Sex: Female】【Form: Human】【Location: Outside】【Role: Player】【Tags: Clara, Link, Navi】
【Fandom: Fallout New Vegas OC】

Sonia nodded and followed Clara outside silently. She did even question Clara's nosebleed, being used to it by now, but when she heard, "wounded soldier," the female ran over to Link. With a concerned look, she tried to meet Link's eyes.
"May I help?" She asked, reaching towards her dark brown bag. "I know medicine."
Her English was proper yet it sounded unnatural.
avaruth123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:19 am

KyokoKirigiri wrote:Zari~ I took my Totem of Isis off and showed it to Amanda. "I have aerokinesis with this, it used to be my brother's, but he's dead." I said to Amanda. I put the totem back on my neck. "I wouldn't mind teaming up with you." I said to Amanda. "Farida would you like it if Amanda teamed up with us?" I asked Farida.

Farida~ I smiled happily and looked at Zari. I came out from hiding behind Zari. I stood up and turned to Zari. "Sure I would like that Zari, I trust her, she doesn't seem she's going to hurt me." I replied to Zari.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing, so dead tired figuratively.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me