Mods please lock

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

When do you believe a disaster should occur?

Page 20
60%
Page 25
20%
Page 30
No votes
Later
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: Mutants and Proud- X-Men Roleplay O+A

Postby Saturn ♥ » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:12 pm

Camari ~ 16 ~ Telepathy ~ Student ~ Good ~ Tags: Rachel
Cam looked at Rachel. "That.... That might just actually work." She muttered. She wasn't used to people willing to share thoughts with her, or even try to teach her with them, so she had no idea what would or wouldn't work. "But only if you'd be willing to share your memories, I don't want to force you to do something you're not comfortable with." She always found that she was too nice to people and never would make them do something uncomfortable. Even when she was with her mean foster family, she never learned to be mean to others back. Cam would always try to see the best in people by being nice to them, she was too soft.

╔═════════════════════════╗
saturn || he/they

ImageImage

╚═════════════════════════╝
Saturn ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:30 pm

Name: Aliquis
Nickname: Ali, Quiz
Neutral-Good
Mutation: Transform into anyone
Tags: Alvis

"Who's Jonas Salk?" Ali asked. "Also, I'm considering giving some of my DNA for the scientists to control and use for stem cells, I'm just worried about the publicizing. Becoming a biologist is boring by my standards. I kinda wanna be a paid secret agent that tricks criminals into getting caught or police into letting innocent people go. That kind of thing. Front lines stuff. As long as I don't get famous."
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quark quack » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:32 am

Dr. Alvis Sinclair | 40 | Male | Good | Tags; Aliquis
Alvis was genuinely surprised in response to Ali's question. But then he realized that not everyone idolized scientists like he did. "Jonas Salk was a legend. A saint among men. A demigod. A messiah. Better than those, actually; he was a scientist. He made the polio vaccine, and refused to patent it -- even though he could have made a killing off the patent because polio was a greater threat to America than the atomic bomb -- because he wanted it to be as accessible to everyone as possible instead of making a personal profit." he explained, "I mean, in the early 1950s, we had 3,000 kids dying and another 20,000 kids being paralyzed every summer from this thing. Jonas Salk dropped those numbers down to zero." He chuckled a bit, finding Ali's statement to be quite amusing. "Boring, huh? Well, I don't blame you; if you don't have the interest, you shouldn't pursue it. But given the fact that unknown, possibly modern polio-vaccine-equivalent cures could be derived from your cells and scientist legwork, I think it would be a shame to withhold it merely for fear of publicity." he toned down his chipper demeanor, becoming more serious. "There's a solution to that. I'm a biologist. If you'd be kind enough to want to do this, you could let me draw blood and get preliminary testing out of the way; there's a lot that can be done at this institution in itself. If or when I hit a road block, I can send it on down the line to other researchers for them to develop. I can personally guarantee your privacy to any extent you'd prefer that way -- furthermore, I could make you cookies, because every blood donor deserves those."
"He didn't want to believe.
He wanted to know."
[Carl Sagan]

Call me Quark.
He/she/they, don't care either way.
Panromantic Asexual.
Science fanatic.
Socially liberal.
Economically left by American standards.
Center-left by international standards.
Atheist, but also pantheist-ish.
Pseudoscience debunker.
🏠 💓 ⚛️
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
quark quack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:10 pm

Neutral-Good

"Sounds interesting for a scientist. About the blood thing, sure. But the cookies, sorry, I was born lactose intolerant and all the good cookies have lactose, sure, I could change that but I only would do that if I was impersonating someone. Lactose intolerance is part of me. I like jello, though. Orange jello is magical. I'm glad jello isn't made of horse hooves anymore, there would be a lot of hoofless horses with me eating as much jello as I wanted."
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quark quack » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:38 pm

Alvis broke into a genuine, bubbly laugh upon Ali's statement. It was most certainly a quirky taste, but he could appreciate it. "You can have all the orange jello you'd like, then!" he proclaimed, positively beaming to the other. He was nothing short of elated to have him on board the science ship, even if it was just to donate blood and otherwise remain uninvolved. It would, in any case, do quite a bit of good.
"And in that case, we need to set up a time and a date -- unless you'd want to do it now and get it over with."
He wanted to know."
[Carl Sagan]

Call me Quark.
Panromantic Asexual.
Science fanatic.
Socially liberal.
Pseudoscience debunker.
🏠 💓 ⚛️
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
quark quack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:57 pm

Neutral-Good

"Eh, let's do it now," Ali decided, "Saves more people than if I do it later." Ali looked at his arm, rubbing it where he imagined a blood draw. "Don't mess up the blood draw though cause I don't want to go through it 15 times, even though I can regenerate blood and a heart." Ali thought for a second. "Guess I'm immortal!" he laughed but cut himself off getting weird looks.
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quark quack » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:13 am

Alvis chuckled as well, unaffectedly standing and offering a hand to help Ali up. "That's the initiative I like to see," he stated with a grin, "And you needn't worry; I won't stab the heck out of your arm."
He wanted to know."
[Carl Sagan]

Call me Quark.
Panromantic Asexual.
Science fanatic.
Socially liberal.
Pseudoscience debunker.
🏠 💓 ⚛️
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
quark quack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:04 am

Neutral-Good

Ali got up unassisted but lost his footing. He slipped and fell on his knee, dislocating it. He stared at it immediately, concentrating on it, and then sighed. "I'm ok," Ali informed Alvis. He cautiously climbed back up to where Alvis stood.
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dark Star » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:36 am

rachel
    Female; Twenty two; Power replication; Neutral
    tagged;
    Camari

Rachel thought about it for a few more minutes. The girl was sweet and innocent. If her mind corrupted Camari, showed her the horrible things she'd done and the people she killed, she had no idea how those thoughts and emotions would affect the girl. What if it changed her whole identity? "We'll take it slow. I'll use your own power to block you and kick you out of my head if you see something you shouldn't." She knew her wording was a bit odd, but it was the best way to assure the girl that it would be fine. She would be able to handle it.
Dark Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quark quack » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:40 am

Alvis refrained from being clever and pointing out that such falls were why he offered his hand and assistance to begin with, which his idol Feynman would likely have been quite disappointed in. Instead, he was visibly overcome with concern, alarm on his visage as he saw the extent of the injury. When he recovered, however, Alvis was still in a state of shock. "A-Are you sure? We're going to the infirmary regardless, so..."
He wanted to know."
[Carl Sagan]

Call me Quark.
Panromantic Asexual.
Science fanatic.
Socially liberal.
Pseudoscience debunker.
🏠 💓 ⚛️
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
quark quack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups