please lock

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood (New and Accepting)

Postby eat kids » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:50 am

|| on Cabin 20 porch || ♀ || Ava Glen|| Crush; none, open|| tags; none ||

Akeldama nuzzled my side, where are my cabin mates? Ava really wanted to meet her cabin mates, this was going to be great.
eat kids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hallows eve. » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:16 am

zarzuela peterson || female || pansexual || cabin 11 porch || tags : open

zarzuela sat on the porch of her cabin, looking at the world around her. she was new to camp and and didn’t have many friends. zar wasn’t good at making friends since she guarded herself against relationships. she didn’t know who her father and probably never would.
hallows eve.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:02 am

•ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕟 𝕄𝕔𝕃𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖
    //ᴍᴀʟᴇ // ᴀᴘᴏʟʟᴏ // ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ. ɴᴏɴᴇ // ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ. // ᴛᴀɢꜱ. ɪᴍᴏɢᴇɴ //

"Nice to meet you." He headed down Half-Blood Hill to enter her into the camp.

♛𝕀𝕧𝕪 ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕤𝕤𝕝𝕖𝕪
    //ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ // ᴜɴᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇᴅ(ɪʀɪꜱ) // ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ. ɴᴏɴᴇ // ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ. // ᴛᴀɢꜱ. ᴠᴇʀᴏɴɪᴄᴀ //

The unclaimed daughter of Iris smiled, trying to make the daughter of Hades feel better. "I'm 15. And I'm Ivy if you didn't already know." A big, dorky smile appeared on her face. Her confidence seemed to be higher now that she realized that talking to Veronica was easier than originally thought.

•𝔸𝕩𝕖𝕝 𝕂𝕒𝕓𝕖𝕟
    // ᴍᴀʟᴇ // ᴘᴏꜱᴇɪᴅᴏɴ // ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ. ɴᴏɴᴇ // ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ. // ᴛᴀɢꜱ. ᴅᴀɴɪᴇʟ //

Axel nodded, not deciding to demonstrate any of his inherited powers since there was no water currently near. "Nice. I've always had a deep respect for Hephaestus children."

♛𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕃𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕖
    // ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ // ʜᴇᴄᴀᴛᴇ // ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ. ɴᴏɴᴇ // ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ. // ᴛᴀɢꜱ. ᴄᴀꜱꜱɪᴀɴ //

"This is so cool..." Genna whispered to herself. She gently let go of his back and exited the air bubble. Her frustration dissipated and was replaced with wanderlust. Her brown hair floated effortlessly behind her.
    She held her breath and somersaulted in the water, laughing. She gently took her place on the couch and smiled over at Cassian. She willed matter to create a small air bubble and spoke. "This is so cool!"
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eat kids » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:15 am

|| on Cabin 20 porch || ♀ || Ava Glen|| Crush; none, open|| tags; none ||

She walked and saw a girl, she didn't know who she was, but she wanted to make friends. (Genevive)
"Hi there, my name is Ava Glen and I am in Hecate cabin, what about you?"
Wow, this was easy, or at least she hoped this would be easy.
eat kids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Casperphobia » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:26 am

Aspen Harker//17//Cis-Male//Bisexual(closeted)//Hades//Location: Dining Pavilion//Tags: Lucia, Nancy, Dawn

"I've been pretty good myself! Also, nice to meet you Kat!" Aspen said with a warm smile, though he kind of felt bad. By the way Nancy was acting, it appeared that she was scared of him. Put his hand on the back of his neck as the girl's cheeks reddened. "Uh, are you ok Kat?" The concern in his voice was obvious and he looked at Dawn for reassurance.

~

Holly Gress//16//Cis-Female//Bisexual//Hypnos//Location: Dining hall//Tags: Stella

"A couple months now. Being a child of one of the minor Gods, I guess the attacks aren't that common," she replied with a shy smile.

~

Tink Grett//16//Cis-Female//Bisexual(Closeted)//Hephaestus//Location: Training Arena//Tags: Tabitha

Tink smirked at how careful Tabby was being. "You're pretty soft for an Ares kid," she teased. Tink on the other hand wasn't afraid to play dirty. She reflected the first two attacks, but missed the third, taking a hit to the stomach. Staggering back a few, she quickly regained composure. However, instead of just striking back, she pushed her spear against Tabitha's sword and pushed, her eyes staring into the other girl's, shining with determination. Tink needed to be careful. She could feel her body starting to loose it's energy. If only she had actually slept that night.
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mysticelle » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:03 pm

- Imogen Hailey Royals - Straight; Crush: N/A - Female, 15 - Hecate, Unclaimed - Half-Blood Hill - Tags: Collin -

Imogen walked alongside Collin into camp. "You too," she replied, not really paying attention.
The reality of the past week was starting to get to her. Her dad had kicked her out of the house with nowhere to go, so she made her way here based on a faint memory from her childhood. Just her luck, it was raining half the way here and she had no shelter. 5 days of sleeping in alleyways and barely eating. A tear of anger fell down her cheek, which she quickly wiped away. It was too late, though.
The street lamp they passed blew. "Damn it," Imogen grumbled, knowing she'd been the cause. Whenever her emotions got intense enough to drive her to tears, something would happen. It always did. A light blew, or a cup flew across the room, or doors would open and slam themselves. It was always something. "Sorry, it's like I'm cursed. Whenever I'm around, everything breaks or malfunctions or something." she said apologetically to Collin. She felt bad about the light.
Last edited by Mysticelle on Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
kendall - female - infp - virgo - august 26

strong believer in equality for everyone.
my PMs are always open, you can talk to me about anything, i'm here for you <3.

---

Mysticelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baby teeth » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:13 pm

♬『lucia marcus|apollo|female| 12 |dining pavilion|tags: aspen
She smiled warmly at Dawn and Nancy, " It's nice to meet you too." Sitting down at the table she put a hand under her chin and looked at Nancy with interest. "Kataigída," she almost fumbled with her name," that sounds... ancient. Something must be happening around here." Lucia joked. She tilted her head studying her unfamiliar face.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

♆『cassian gasko|poseiden|male| 17 |canoe lake|tags: genevive
Cassian floated to bottom and shrugged his shoulders. " What can i say? I'm pretty good at making sand couches, am I right?"
He let the water soak through his hair and cool his scalp causing his brown curls to sway with the light current. He looked up, just making out the clouds through the kelp." You know, there's really not much to do down here except make sand furnitu-" An idea formed in his head. An idea that maybe was a little too mischievous." Wanna go tip some boats?" Cassian asked, turning slowly to face Genevive. With the sly grin on his face, it was easy to mistake him for a child of Hermes.

I've been infected with writer's block, help
baby teeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby INDIG0 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:41 am

Winter Breeze
Female
Boreas - claimed
Tags: Ebony

winter showed no sympathy toward the shivering girl, it would go against the very nature that let her survive. ' attack or be attacked, don't show mercy for your will receive none.' winter remembered her father telling her that on the first day of her training when she was 7. Growing up in a raging war, winter learned to kill anyone or anything that didn't treat her with respect. Ebony was not exactly ticking the respectful box.
" Anytime, any place, I'll destroy you." She growled, trying to resist summoning her blades.

Lavender "Elle" Page
Female
Athena(mum) and Hades ( grandfather) - unclaimed
Tags: Dalia

As dalia's hook hit Elle's stomach, she was propelled backwards a few paces. She found herself face up, on her back in the dirt of the arena where she had just had her butt kicked by a child of the rainbow goddess. Elle staggered to her feet, wheezing.
" I'm out." She said still trying to steady her breathing.
how an i ever going to get claimed if I perform like this? she thought.
INDIG0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Connor.Deviant » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:39 pm

Ebony Lockheart: Hades Tags: Winter.
I said irritated and angrily "For gods sake can you not! Ive been chased my cyclopse, beat by my own foster family I would rather not start a fight. I am not trying to be disrespectful at all and if I just for Todd sake tell me and Ill fix it but you beeing a ruthless Demi god towarda a person finally found their safe heaven is not exactly polite! I told you I dont not want to fight not did I mean disrespect!" Flames started rising around me "It is difficult enough to be Gay in the human work if rather not already have to fight someone tooth a nail first day I arrive!" I have had enough of this girl but I calmed down "I'm sorry if I havent been respectful but I wasnt taught how to be respectful. I was taught to survive so my apologies." I look at her my eyes fiery like rage.
I enjoy ANY Roleplay Dm me if you want to Roleplay
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby INDIG0 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:49 am

Winter Breeze
Female
Boreas - claimed
Tags: Ebony

winter was momentarily stunned by ebony's outburst but quickly regained her balance. she winced at the heat coming from the flames rising around the child of Hades. winter rolled her eyes and, this time, summoned a strong breeze to put out her flames.
" well if you wish to survive, you should be a little more respectful to a princess."
winter turned her disguised coffee brown eyes to her natural silver/ white irises to match ebony's.

Lavender "Elle" Page
Female
Athena(mum) and Hades ( grandfather) - unclaimed
Tags: Dalia

As dalia's hook hit Elle's stomach, she was propelled backwards a few paces. She found herself face up, on her back in the dirt of the arena where she had just had her butt kicked by a child of the rainbow goddess. Elle staggered to her feet, wheezing.
" I'm out." She said still trying to steady her breathing.
how an i ever going to get claimed if I perform like this? she thought.
INDIG0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me