The Prison V2(Open)(Multi fandom)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

The Prison V2(Open)(Multi fandom)

Postby K0Z1 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:05 am

You wake up in prison cell on a bunk bed , you look around and see a note on you pillow .You quickly grab it and gloss over it to see if it had any answers to what was happening and the answers it just might hold . It read ....

'Welcome to were you get to stay , till you have served you sentence... You may wonder why you are here ? Well you should already know the reason silly ........I looked through you past .....so I know what you did ........And decided to lock you up for it ! And please don't try escaping from this facility !!! If you are caught , you will receive a hefty punishments ...The guards will see to that ...That is all Darlings ....'

'Oh and i almost forgot ,You have a cell mate to deal with in anyway you wish .You can even kill them .Now have fun.'
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Prison V2(Open)(Multi fandom)

Postby K0Z1 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:06 am

Rules

-No God modding
-Powers are cut off, by some type of bracelet on there arm
-every character gets a cell mate to start with
-Tess's rules
-Be kind when talking in OCC/ brackets
-Please be active at least twice a week
-Any characters are allowed no matter what fandom they come from
-please have at least 2 sentences
-Do not kill other people's characters without there consent
-If you are quoting for a character, please only do it once per page
-If you have any ideas for plot twists, message me
-I will make a mod or to if I want to .
-have fun
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:09 am

Characters and Cells

Cell A1

Cell A2

Ennard /Ageless /Fnaf SL /Unknown / Robot/ cannon

Cell A3

Cell B1
Mike Schmidt/ Unknown /FNAF /Male /Human/ Cannon

Cell B2

Cell B3

Cell C1

Cell C2

Cell C3

Cell E1

Cell E2

Cell E3

Cell F1

cell F2

Cell F3
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:10 am

Forums

Code: Select all
[img][/img]
Name:
Sexuality:
Personality:
History :
Fandom:
Cannon:
Description:
Species:
What cell you want them in:?
Other:
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:40 am

Name: Anya
Sexuality: (Probably) Heterosexual
Personality: Defensive against herself being an ex-demon, not quite used to being human
History: Was a vengeance demon, now she's not
Fandom: Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Cannon: Yup
Description: Basically this: http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdytvcjoOy1qe8r5ro6_250.gif
Species:Ex-demon (Human)
What cell you want them in:? A1
Other: Bunnies are scary
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DetectiveLunar » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:34 am

Name:Sucy Manbavaran
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Sucy is sort of a psychopath but again she is a witch that loves making posion. She's very tricky and emotionless.When she speaks she has absolutely no emotion.. She loves playing tricks on others.
History : Nothing much.. Sucy meet a girl named Akko who was going to Luna Nova's as well as a girl named Lotte,they got lost during travelling there,Sucy tried to sacrifice them to a giant fire breathing chicken,they got saved and they all went to Luna Nova's. (I haven't gotten so deep into the series yet!)
Fandom: Little Witch Academia
Cannon: Yes
Description: Sucy:A student at Luna Nova's School for Witches in Training. A Sort of psychopathic witch that loves making posion and other evil witch stuff.
Species: Witch (In training)
What cell you want them in:? umm Cell B1 maybe?
Other: Watch out..! She might hit you with her broom!
ps.never trust Sucy..pss.also watch out for her broom.. psss.don't go to sleep if Sucy's around... Pssss.ok that's all XD..

(Fixed misspellings! Wow I shouldn't write so fast!)
--------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Lotte Yanson
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Lotte is a nice witch in training unlike Sucy. She's very friendly but tends to freak out quickly. She loves cheering others on. Lotte is very emotional and sensitive. So don't make her cry!
History : Same as Sucy's but she almost dies when Sucy tried to sacrifice her and Akko to a fire-breathing chicken!!
Fandom: Little Witch Academia
Description: Lotte: Student at Luna Nova's.Friends with Sucy and Akko. Nice kind witch that's very fragile.
Species: Witch (In training)
What cell you want them in:? Cell C3
Other: If you make her cry I swear I'll smack you in the face!!!
Last edited by DetectiveLunar on Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:02 am

(Accepted)
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keluvan » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:10 am

This had already been accepted, so I'm putting this here for reference's sake.

Name: Madotsuki
Personality: Playful, mischievous, loves messing with people, adrenaline junkie, fearless, couldn't care less about what people think of her.
History : Long story short, bakus roamed the land and terrorized the people with terrible dreams and horrid illusions. People rebelled and hunted down all the bakus, and they had to go into hiding. Maddy hid in an abandoned town, but then that town got some people and she got trapped in an old building for centuries, living off of the dreams of the nearby people.
Fandom: Yume Nikki
Description: She's 4' 7", and thin with pale skin. She also has red cat eyes. She wears a pink, oversized sweater with a checkered square on the front, a maroon skirt and slippers, and white socks. She has brown braided pigtails that reach to the middle of her back.
Species: Baku (pretty much human, but with red cat eyes)
What cell you want them in: A1
Other:

Name: The Batter
Personality: Serious, literal, unfettered, protective of friends, stubborn, possibly ignores ethics.
History : Long story short, a gifted child created a world in the void, creating The Batter and Vader Eloha to be his parents. An unknown amount of time later, the world fell into corruption and The Batter took it upon himself to purify the world at any cost.
Fandom: OFF
Description: Is about 7-8 feet tall, his frame well-built and muscled. Several scars line his monochrome skin, telling of dangerous encounters. He wears typical batter attire, also monochrome in color, with a black cap covering his short, grey hair. He has two pairs of eyes-- the upper pair has blue irises, while the lower pair has black sclera and red irises. When the lower pair is closed, it just looks like he's wearing eye black. His teeth are sharp, and he has a grey, prehensile tongue.
Species: ???
What cell you want them in: F1
Other:
Keluvan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:14 am

(Okay~!)
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keluvan » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:39 am

(K I'll work on a post.)
Keluvan