--- (( st richards academy for the gifted ✩

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: --- (( st richards academy for the gifted ✩

Postby Ploegy » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:55 pm

Tina Stark Iron Rescue
      ───────────────────────────────────
      18 Female Crush: None Tagged: Open

Yet another year of this dreaded place. Why her father had sent her here year in and out was beyond her belief. Surely he was aware that she was far advanced past the things they taught in this place. Her intelligence felt stunted in this place and even she was suffering, yet she did not complain. Her father always had his reasons for these things. Something about needing to learn to fight for herself. After all these years he had refused to let her get into his work, she didn't understand why now he felt it was necessary for her to learn everything or she should say three years ago when he put her in this place. She was still trying to figure it all out. Did he intend to have her inherit Stark Industries and wanted her to be able to protect herself when she did? It seemed like a practical assumption. Besides, there wasn't much other reason for her father to want her to train in her early teens except that by then she had figured out how to build her own "Iron Man" suit simply from studying the way her father had worked. He had even praised her for being quite advanced in engineering. Why he wouldn't send her to some place to hone those skills was baffling. Even though she never understood it though, Tina didn't mind St Richards all too much. Most days she felt at the top of the hierarchy within the place. Maybe that was her ego just getting to her, but she didn't care. What truly was great about this place though was being able to show up in style. At any other school she wouldn't be able to fly in like she could here.

Her father hated that she ever came up with the idea to use her suit to get to and from school, but nonetheless he had allowed it to happen and even had built the same system that dismantled his suit at Stark tower on the roof of the school to allow her to do as she pleased. The benefits of a rich parent. Tossing the bag down as she landed in her usual spot, her suit began to be pulled from her body before it was gone to reveal the girl that was hidden inside. Grabbing her bag once again, she made her way over to the stairs leading inside from the roof. Disappearing down them, Tina wondered who might already be there. Might her closest friend have arrived? Smiling at the thought, the redhead entered the main hall and looked around hoping to spot a familiar face.

Rh'nalche Anders Shooting Star
      17 Female Crush: None Tagged: Open

Earth was still rather strange to Rh'nalche. Each time she came back everything seemed to have changed from the last time she had visited. Now was no exception. Time seemed to move so quickly whereas back on her home planet nothing ever seemed to change. It made her prefer Earth to some extent. Maybe it was because it had been the one she had been born on before her mother returned home with her to show those of Tamaran, their new princess. She knew she would never be fully accepted by the Tamaranean though. Her mother never told her, but she was almost certain she was only half Tamaranean, leaving her other half to be human. That would explain why her skin wasn't as vibrant as her mother's. Sure her skin still had an orange tint to it, but by no means was it an exact copy of her mother's. That alone made her believe she might have human blood in her. Maybe that was why she felt more comfortable among the humans of Earth and at this school each year she returned. The other powered children were more welcoming than her own people. It put her at peace.

Allowing a smile to cross her lips at the thought of it, Rachel, as she was to be called on Earth, began to make her way up the steps leading into the school. Excitement seemed to fill her with each step she took. She couldn't wait to catch up with those she had been with last year and to meet those that might be new to the school. Honestly, she wasn't sure what excited her most. Some would say it was odd that she was even excited to be at school, but compared to her dull life back in Tamaran, this was far more thrilling.

Maximilian Drews Dark Fly
      18 Male Crush: None Tagged: Open

One more year. That was all that went through his head on his way to St Richards. It had been his own decision to come to this place, but part of him couldn't help but feel his mother would have probably sent him here if he were still in contact with her. He was sure by now she was aware that he was here. Certainly someone would have told her. Maybe she was proud or maybe she wasn't. He really didn't care. Sure it was disheartening to see some of the other students being dropped off by their parents, but he would live. It had been years since he had seen his mother anyways. Maybe him abandoning his family was the real reason he was a bit of a loner in this place though. He never wanted to get close to others in case he lost them or had to push them away as well. Then again, he almost always had his nose stuck in a book. It was odd that he didn't at the moment. His mind was elsewhere anyways and it showed in the distant look in his eyes. Letting a soft sigh escape his lips, Max made his way into the school that he had been too so many times before. He knew this place like the back of his hand by now, especially with how many late hours he had spent in the labs building new devices to try and help him hone his venom blasts. None had been successful yet, but he was determined to find a solution soon.

Lifting his gaze from the floor, the blonde's eyes flickered around the hall as he passed by the cafeteria. Coming to a stop for a moment, he glanced up at the clock overhead realizing he had more time than he thought. It wouldn't hurt to take a seat for awhile. Maybe it would be some good reading time. Making his way into the cafe, he tossed his bag down onto one of the tables and sank down into one of the seats in the corner. He couldn't make himself look anymore like a loner than he was now.

Ondrej Quill Cosmic Bane
      16 Male Crush: None Tagged: Open

Finally, his sister was off his back and he was alone. It had taken some real effort to lose the oh so overbearing sister he had, but he had managed to do it. For once he was thankful of the sheer size of the school. Hopefully that would buy him some time to relax and not worry about Iris returning to his side. Sometimes he wished he didn't go to the same school as she did. She was always nagging him he had to train harder and had to be the hero their parents would want him to be. It only drove him beyond crazy. With each lecture she gave, she sounded more and more like their parents had before they put him in this place or at least she sounded like their mother. All he wanted was to live a normal life so to say. He hadn't asked to be gifted or to be thrown in this school, yet here he was training as a hero-to-be. It was exactly what he didn't want. Sure he had been born in space and grew up around a talking tree-man and raccoon, but did that mean he couldn't fit in among the people here or even somewhere else? Apparently not otherwise he wouldn't be stuck in this dreadful place. Rubbing his temples as he rounded the corner to enter the main hall, Ondrej kept his eyes peeled for his sister as well as though he might know. That was the only good thing that had come out of this place. The other students were interesting and he rather enjoyed their company, especially those that came from far off places like himself.

That was truly what he wanted to do; travel and hear the stories of those across the galaxy, not be stuck trying to save it. Maybe he was just selfish or maybe he was scared to put his own life on the line. He wasn't even sure. A frown crossed his lips at the thought of it. Rounding another corner to enter a side hall, the teen leaned against the wall until he began to sink down. It was obvious that he felt conflicted at the moment.

Iris Quill Galaxyia
      18 Female Crush: None Tagged: Open

Again her brother had managed to slip away. She would never understand why he ran off like he did. Maybe he was running away from his destiny to become a hero. It was an upsetting thought to her, but she never let it phase her. She knew it was her duty to make her parents proud as the older sibling. Besides, she rather enjoyed her time training on Earth, though it was far different than the training she had gotten in space from parents and even Rocket. She had even trained a little bit with the likes of Groot, though there hadn't been much to learn from the way he fought. It was more so a way to make herself smile since the tree-man always seemed to do that to her. As the thoughts of home drifted out of her mind, Iris found herself standing in front of the building, looking up at the entrance. She figured Ondrej had already vanished inside to hide from her. That was fine. She had other things she could do anyways. There were many people she'd love to catch up with since her last visit to Earth the previous school year. She knew most stayed on Earth even during their off time, but she always returned to her parents to show how much more improved she was and that typically meant dragging Ondrej home with her. For now she would leave him to do what he pleased.

Making her way up the steps, she looked around with a hint of interest in her eye. Who to talk to first? There were many faces she recognized from her previous years, but she wasn't sure who to go to first. Though she had attended St Richards for the last three years and was entering her fourth, she wasn't extremely close to many. She talked to most, but making friends was always something her brother had been better at. The whole friendliness thing came hard to her.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby satanael » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:29 am

devan markov // 17 // female // tags: ondrej quill
Devan fumbled with her phone, trying not to drop it as she wiggled her way out of her car. The morning was starting off bad; she was tired, she woke up later than she wanted, and she kept tripping over her own feet. She stared up at St. Richards, her face morphing into a scowl. School was nowhere near her favorite thing, and having been stuck at this one for well over three years was a drag. It wasn't that she was being forced to go there, Devan just wasn't one for settling down in one place or doing one thing for too long -- she craved adventure. She couldn't wait until the day she would be able to walk out of the doors of the school for the last time and go on her way to do... something. Travel, work, something. That part of the plan wasn't very thought out.

She relaxed into a frown as she sidled up to the front steps and into the school, pausing for a moment to scout out anyone that she knew. Pressing her lips together in disappointment, she wandered off through the halls by herself. She glanced up to see Ondrej sitting against a wall, looking rather down. For a moment, she thought about just walking away and leaving him to cry it out by himself, but with a sigh she began to walk closer. "Hey," Devan began awkwardly, "uh, whats up?"

marley beecher-duncan // 18 // male // tags: ---
Marley had been at school longer than most of the others. He had always been an early-bird, and didn't have much to do at home so he just... came early. He had gotten himself a spot in the corner of the cafeteria, gingerly picking at the breakfast that he didn't really want. He didn't mind school, if anything, he liked it. It gave him something to do every day other than just sitting in his room and messing with his costume. It was kind of sad that he'd gone nearly four years to St. Richards without making any close friends. Social interaction wasn't really his thing; sometimes people would ask him for advice, or use him to vent, but he never sought it out. Really, the only people he talked to on a regular basis were his parents. He stared blankly at the table, deep in thought about his lack of social life.
satanael

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:48 am

Eir Lokison Thorson || Celsius || 18 || Male || Tags: Rh'nalche
      Arriving on Midgard via the Bifrost, the young prince stepped out of the bright blue light and looked round. This was his first time on Midgard and all the stories Thor told him didn't even come close to what he was seeing now. It was extremely different from any of the previous worlds he'd been on before. Eir smiled softly as he began walking large formal building which the boy assumed was St. Richards. As the prince made his way towards the entrance, he noticed all the other students around him. He began to wonder which ones were the children of his father's Avenger companions as Thor had told him about them ever since he was a little boy. There was one student in particular who caught his attention. A girl with ruby red long hair and hypnotic eyes with ears like an Ljósálfar. "Fagr!" Eir muttered quietly in his home tongue before tripping over his large shoes. Stumbling forward, the young man fell onto the gravel in front of him luckily catching himself before his face could hit the ground. "That was lucky." He sighed.

[Ljósálfar - Old Norse for "Light Elf" | Fagr - Old Norse for "Beautiful"]
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

--- (( low on self-esteem so you run om gasoline ✩

Postby valkyrie, » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:49 am

XXxxxxxxXXDOMINIKA
───────────────────────────────────────────────────
role ( nat x bucky bby girl ) · age ( eighteen ) · gender ( cis.female ) · tagged ( trace )

watching her mother leave in their car, dominika wished that her father was with her to drop her off. he normally would do it in the morning. because he had a sense to not be around people. also, her mother could be reserved but she was more fun and bright. nika was just like her dad besides the red hair. the romanoff family went through the red room academy and spoke russian. something the red widow used to an advantage. the girl walked up the steps of the school with her things until someone bumped into her : trace parker. her best friend and her crush. she liked him for a while but didn't know of her felt the same. who said she could read minds. "oh. hey, parker. " a weak smile appeared on her fair colored skin. her weekend was pretty good. she got to spend the day with her father and uncle sam. "my weekend was great. spent it with my father and sam wilson. mom went to something with rogers."
valkyrie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

--- (( papillon ii, sphynx ii, zer0 ii

Postby bigwig. » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:02 pm

christine juspeczyk-osterman
    a.k.a. Papillon / female / 14 / pan / tagged; avalon

The girl ran her hands over the immaculately smooth surface of her scalp, her equivalent to running her fingers through her hair. Her father's heavily altered genes hadn't done her too many favors, though she'd never really seen a problem with not having a full head of hair. On her way in, she passed by an incredibly tall girl - if anyone here looked like the child of a superhero, it was her. Christine didn't realized that she was staring for a moment, her eyebrows raised in itching curiosity as to the origins of this oddly awe-inspiring individual. Her eyes glowed again, for only a moment, hinting at their natural solid blue color. Once she recalled it wasn't considered polite to just stand there and stare at someone, she abruptly muttered out, "Oh, sorry - I didn't mean to stare.", and her eyes receded into their human appearance. That was twice now she'd let that slip; if anything, it seemed like St. Richards was hindering her in controlling her powers.

-------------------------------------------------------------

vivica veidt
    a.k.a. Sphynx / female / 18 / straight / tagged; --

With a sigh directed at nothing in particular, Vivica stood up. Apophis had slithered down her arm, and she held up her hand to support him as he tasted the air curiously. He was quite a docile creature, despite how many people whimpered at the sight of him. Vivica, ignoring the scattering of kids who had shown up in the cafeteria, she strode out towards the main hall with her typical brisk strut. "Tina? Where are ya, love?" She called, ignoring the other faces that turned towards her, curious as to why she was calling after someone in a hallway. Well, it was a pretty spacious hallway. Her friend was not well-known for favoring the front door; she took her own way in, which Vivica could admire. While both of them had wealthy parents, 'Stark' was more associated with tech genius and 'Veidt' was more associated with superhero action figures. Vivi had never been blessed with the intelligence of many superkids and super-parents, but she was glad to have at least one smart friend.

𝟘 bryn kovacs
    a.k.a Zer0 / female / 15 / demi-bi / tagged; zeb mentioned

Bryn stayed in her tree for a minute or two, watching those who were just arriving. Some of them looked a bit familiar; probably the kids of someone she'd seen before. Others? No clue. Oddly enough, most of them just looked like normal kids. A very athletic batch of normal kids, at least. Bryn, being scrawny as she was, would be the super-strength-less outlier. Eventually she caught sight of a kid coming up the walkway who looked pretty nervous - which was almost refreshing in contrast to all the other super-kids she'd glimpsed. Perhaps there was a twinge of malicious intent in her when she slid off her branch and let her feet his the grass with a soft thump, landing fluidly only a foot or two from him, just off the side of the walkway. Of course, she didn't really mean to scare him; she didn't even know if he'd seen her. The branches above her rattled a bit from the force of her departure, shaking a leaf or two loose. Bryn adjusted the strap of her messenger bag and looked forward, accidentally looking right at Zeb (a completely unfamiliar face) before she stepped back onto the walkway.

billie blake
    a.k.a Vigil / female / 19 / lesbian / tagged; --

Perhaps showing up to school dressed as Vigil wasn't the best idea. Not that Billie had ever been a bastion of good ideas, of course. Shoving herself out of her beat-up old car, Billie peeled her mask off as carefully as possible, marching up to the school with determination in her pace. She was halfway to the door by the time she'd gotten to unfastening her shoulder pads, which she then shoved into her mostly-empty backpack. For someone who was going back to school with the intention of finishing successfully, she was quite underprepared. St. Richard's wasn't exactly a normal school anyway, but Billie had much more training in mind than she did learning. Vigil had been roaming the streets of New York for a few years now (all the while not attending school until quite recently). She figured if anyone had a handle on what things were really like, it was her. Meandering back into reality, Billie had forgotten how crowded it got around the entrance on the first day. "Alright, move along, everyone." She muttered as she shouldered her way through the crowd like a football player pushing aside members of the opposite team.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

--- (( st richard's zm 2 ✩

Postby Chamrosh » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:33 am

Zebulun "Zeb" Maganto
    Boolean | 18 | Son of Forge | Near School Entrance | @Bryn

xxxxOne of the boys ahead jumped in shock, and, in his panic, stumbled during their attempt to get away from the surprise they had just faced. Luckily for them, they didn't fall, but they had a very close call. In all honesty, the figure dropping down from the tree startled him too, although he did his best to quickly cover it. Hopefully that wouldn't be seen.
    xxxxAlthough, judging from the near-instant eye-contact he received, somehow he doubted he'd got away with that not being noticed. Great. Way to improve this day, to possibly come off looking as an idiot to someone who seemed to take pleasure from frightening random newbies - which he incidentally happened to be.
    xxxxThere weren't a lot of people around, but if he was determined to not be seen as a techie, stepping forward to help people seemed like a potentially good plan. Zeb took in a deep breath, puffing out his chest somewhat deliberately, then stepped forward far less certainly. Really, if there was anyway to force him to get involved, looking him right in the eye was the way to go about it.
    xxxx"I wouldn't recommend jump-scaring too many kids here. If you meet a pyrokinetic or something, I'm guessing there's school nurses who'll be having a more interesting week - or month." Despite his efforts to look bold and impressive, his nervousness was probably pretty evident. If it weren't for any other reason than him being scared of being stuck behind some desk all his life, there was no way he'd be willing to do this on his first day - or probably any day. Zeb's hands clenched tighter around his bag straps, trying to hide his nerves and really not helping.

OoC:
Last edited by Chamrosh on Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:17 pm

Tina Stark Iron Rescue
      18 Female Crush: None Tagged: Vivica

Making her way to the door that opened to the main hall, the redhead made her official entrance. She didn't even have to say a word. As soon as she mad her appearance she noticed several pairs of eyes pulled to her. That was something she could do without, but at the same time it was rather nice to be noticed. It all stemmed from who her father was though. It wasn't her making her own kind of name. Not that that was an issue with her. Certainly the students that had been around knew exactly who she was. Some didn't realize she was as intelligent as her father because of the bad girl facade she put up, but that was beside the point. Anyone with a mind could figure out that she might have at least some smarts based on who her father was alone. There was no way her father would have let her be any less than what she was at the current moment and she could never imagine a siblings, if she had one, being expected anything less. This was just the kind of thing that ran in the family and she respected her father for pushing her the way he had and even for trying to keep her way from his work. That only made her want to learn about it more and that was exactly what she had done.

Now here, of course she tried to cover such stuff. Maybe it was to appear cooler or maybe she didn't want to seem all too much like her father. Even she was sure why she did it, but she did. There was no changing it now. Pushing the thought to the back of her mind, Tina heard her name called from down the hall. The familiar voice put a smile on her lips. Moving her head only slightly to allow herself to look back over her shoulder, the tall redhead waved a hand in Vivica's direction to get her attention.

Rh'nalche Anders Shooting Star
      17 Female Crush: None Tagged: Eir

Out of the corner of her eye, the young Tamaran princess noticed Eir. He seemed to be looking in her direction which made his fall most amusing. Turning to face him, the small build girl approached with a bright smile upon her lip. "Excuse me. I don't mean to be a bother, but are you alright? Do you need any help up?" she asked with a quirk of her brow. She didn't have the slightest of clues who he was. She hadn't seen him before in the few years she had been attending the school, but it was always nice to see fresh faces around. It only meant more people to meet and befriend. Her mother would tell her she was becoming too attached, but she didn't care. Besides, he mother had spent plenty of time on Earth and only recently returned to stay on her home planet. Why she thought that she couldn't stay on Earth was absurd. She enjoyed the human's presence and they weren't as harsh toward her as those back home. Maybe it was because she fit among them to some extent. The only real thing that made her stand out was the orange tint her skin held. Back home, she stood out like a sore thumb among her people. That was fine by her though. Catching herself from drifting to far into her own thoughts, Rachel extended a hand to the fallen Asgardian, hoping he might accept her help.

Ondrej Quill Cosmic Bane
      16 Male Crush: None Tagged: Devan

At the sound of a voice, the boy's gaze shifted from the floor in front of him to the girl that had approached. He really must have looked like he was about to cry if she seemed concerned enough to stop and speak to him. How embarrassing. And it was only the first day back. Placing his hand on top of his knees, the teen let a soft sigh escape his lips before resting his head back against the wall. "I'd be better if I didn't have to be in this place again," he responded, forcing a lopsided smile onto his lips. It was true. He disliked this place. The only redeeming thing about it were the people he had met from it. Other than that, he rather never return. For some reason his parents never seemed to understand that though. They continued to send him back year after year. Maybe it was because Iris was here too and enjoyed it. He figured they wanted her to look after him and possibly push him to train as hard as she did. It would never work though. His heart just wasn't in it. All he wanted to do was travel around; not be some well known hero.

After a moment, Ondrej pushed himself up from the floor and turned to face Devan, a faint smile still present on his face. At that moment he thought of possibly throwing out some cheesy pickup line to lighten the mood, but for once he wasn't even in the mood to actually flirt. What a shame. Besides, he knew how Devan could be, not that it was entirely bad. He always tried to see the good in people and look past how they might first come off as. It was hard to do, but it was what truly set him apart from his sister. She was the serious, well-trained warrior while he was the big softie. Maybe he spent too much time with Groot during his childhood.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

--- (( sphynx iii, zer0 iii

Postby bigwig. » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:25 am

vivica veidt
    a.k.a. Sphynx / female / 18 / straight / tagged; tina

The main hall was already more populous than it had been before; a few pairs of eyes moved in Vivica's direction, but most had already shrugged off her beckoning her friend and were ignoring her. Those who had been here before knew who she was, as she was nearly impossible to miss - for better or for worse. Apophis had curled himself through her fist, still a bit curious about how much she was moving, but he'd been carried around many times before. Vivica glimpsed a hand raising above the general crowd level, and in following it she saw a familiar head of red hair. The blonde girl smiled; despite being rich and conventionally good-looking, Vivica's circle of friends was...well, fairly small. She probably attracted more negative attention than positive attention - not that the thought was completely unappealing to her. Vivica cut straight through the crowd and over to Tina Stark, greeting her with a cheerful, "Hey! How've you been?"

𝟘 bryn kovacs
    a.k.a Zer0 / female / 15 / demi-bi / tagged; zeb

A clever response, though it didn't seem like a friendly sort of jab. Bryn huffed through her nostrils almost inaudibly, then turned back towards the kid she'd accidentally locked eyes with just a few moments earlier. She looked him over with a blank expression, trying to analyze his response; he didn't seem particularly confident in his statement, and she couldn't quite tell whether he was trying to be funny or trying to be threatening. "Well, I hope they're nicer than the ones in the prison infirmary." She countered smoothly, her voice about as readable as her expression. She'd been in there plenty of times - a broken wrist here, a cut there, a twisted ankle, a cracked rib, a broken nose, that time she'd dislocated her kneecap, and of course the left hand that kept getting the back of it skinned... That was behind her now, though. Not that she doubted she'd end up in the school nurse's office anyway, being as painfully frail as she was. "I'll probably be on a first name basis with them by next week." She added. It seemed like a humorous statement, but the humor in her voice was subtle to say the least.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby satanael » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:22 am

devan markov // 17 // female // tags: ondrej quill
"I know right?" she practically yelled, throwing her arms in the air dramatically before letting them fall like wet noodles back to her sides. She took a step back as the boy rose to his feet -- a paranoid habit she'd picked up years ago. It was always better to keep your distance from someone just in case they tried to pull a fast one on you. Devan frowned at the faintness of his smile but honestly, she didn't know what to do. The girl wasn't very good with her emotions, much less someone else's.

She awkwardly cleared her throat before glancing around. "You eat yet? Maybe we can catch a bite to eat before classes start," she offered in a surprising act of kindness. It was weird, she was never this nice. Maybe it was a lack of sleep making her delirious, or the impending stress of school already taking a toll on her fragile little brain. Regardless, she gestured in the general direction of the cafeteria for emphasis with a small smile planted on her face.
satanael

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:26 pm

Tina Stark Iron Rescue
      18 Female Crush: None Tagged: Vivica

Watching the other girl make her way to her, the redhead let a smirk cross her lips. As her friend drew closer, she took note of the snake around her neck and shook her head slightly. Never had she been much of a fan of such creatures, but any time Vivica brought her pet around, she simply accepted its presence. Actually, she had never been fond of pets in general. It probably had to be due to not having one growing up. She probably could have had one, but certainly the Stark Tower wouldn't have been the best of places to have an animal running about. Her father probably would have hated it anyways. The thought amused her briefly before she focused her attention on her friend once again.

Offering her a small smile as the other greeted her, Tina placed a hand on her hip. "Hello, dear. I've been doing quite well," she responded. Lifting her other hand up, she checked the watch on her wrist to see what time it was and how much time left they had before school officially started for the day. "I could be better if I wasn't here, but we can't always have what we'd like. How about you?"

Ondrej Quill Cosmic Bane
      16 Male Crush: None Tagged: Devan

Chuckling softly at her reaction to his statement, the boy couldn't help but feel amused by her. He was aware that she had a hard time controlling her emotions, but that was alright with him. Everyone had something they couldn't control about themselves. Others were better at hiding it though. Hearing question, Ondrej responded with a brief shake of his head. Most of his morning had been spent trying to ignore and get away from Iris. That had left him no time to even think of grabbing something to eat. Maybe it would be smart to get something into his system before the day actually begun. He could only imagine how bad it might be if he had to train or do physical activities on an empty stomach. That'd only give his sister more to nag him about once the day was over.

"I haven't eaten yet, but it does sound nice. I'd be more than welcome to join you," he finally accepted. He knew it was rare for Devan to be this kind or at least from what he previously witness in his time here. They hadn't had much interact, but just enough for him to get a decent idea of what he was like. "Go ahead and lead the way. I'll follow right behind you."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me