The Sunless Plain - Multifandom Roleplay - O/A Later

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

the doctor // everyone, wilson

Postby puppypillar » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:36 pm

His hearts threatened to explode, the man-lion charged, it's luminous red eyes boring into his very soul. For a second, he thought he'd die for the second time that day, but it didn't happen. At the last second, the white creature turned, it's murderous gaze now on a rainbow haired humanoid to his right. The Doctor was flung backwards by the wind that the beast created in it's turn, landing on his back. He lied there for a second. His head spun, vision shaking, and he felt a bit of blood making it's way out of his nose. He took a few deep breaths, letting his limbs allow themselves to be used again.
    He pulled himself off the smooth ground, an arm curled around his upper torso. He was also certain one of his ribs were fractured, and he has a concussion. The fall from the spaceship, him tripping into the hollow, and the pressure from being flung away from a human-handed-lion must've broken or bruised at least one, not to mention the head injury. He let out a gallifreyan curse, his voice low as he looked up to survey what was happening.
    He grabbed his lantern, spotting his sonic screwdriver laying unharmed a few feet away. The man-lion was attacking someone, but he couldn't see who with his blurry sight. He retrieved the screwdriver, tucking it in his inside pocket before sneaking forward. Most everyone was standing idle, but one was on top of the beast, attacking it with all their might. Courageous.
    As if to mock him, the courageous humanoid attacking the man-lion was flown off, and was now under the beast's hand-paws.
    The Doctor couldn't do anything substantial. No, he was injured, and his brain didn't seem to want to work, to think up any clever ideas to escape with everyone's lives intact. His spirits were drained.
    He looked over the idle people-- the rainbow haired individual looking for a way to attack, the smelly robotic rabbit, and someone else-- someone he hadn't noticed before. He deduced it was a human. The man was curled in on himself, hugging his lantern with a death grip, knuckles white against the glass. He seemed to be the farthest away from the fight. He also seemed to be shaking, and was he crying?
    The Doctor crept forward, wiping the blood away. He tried to make himself appear non-threatening. "Hello there," He choked out, his voice cautious, eyes flickering back to the chaos behind him every so often. "Are you okay?"

[ sorry for any continuity errors in this ]
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Sunless Plain - Multifandom Roleplay - O/A Later

Postby sniper tf2 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:00 pm

wilson percival higgsbury
male//29//don't starve//at; the stream//tags; everyone.

The terrified man jumped when a sudden voice spoke to him, looking up at the other man, who seemed to be human, or at least humanoid. Startled by his sudden presence, he backed away from him, not too much, but enough to feel comfortable. He forced down his sobs and cries to at least attempt to talk to the man. How pathetic must he look like, crying and shaking as a nearly thirty years old man, but he couldn't help himself, he had his reasons. And he was sure anyone would by startled by this situation. "H-Hello. I-Im quite fine. J-just.. J-Just-* he attempted to speak, but was cut off by his own, quiet sob. Quickly wiping away his tears and attempted to speak again. "I-Im simply overreacting." He choked out shakily.
He would've spoken more if he could, but he couldn't process words too well in his panic.

sniper / mundy
    bird enjoyer
    cool guy
    he / him
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keluvan » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:21 pm

There we go! While my attack 'adn't done owt but bump off o' t'beast's flank, it did its job and distracted it enough for t'lass t'get an 'old on it. I were about t'press t'advantage, but all o' a sudden, summat 'ad been launched at me and I were forced to dodge.

A burnin' pain blossomed in t'left side o' my face, and my 'and flew up t'cover it, droppin' t' lantern as I tried not t'scream. I stumbled back and pulled my 'and away, gaspin' when I noticed t'blood coverin' my palm. T'cheeky punk must've clawed me! Ah, maybe it'd be a good idea t'bail for a bit...

But then it managed t'heave off its unwanted passenger and it 'ad 'er and t'chromatic gal in its grasp. Oh, they would be toast if I didn't do owt! But at t'same time, I weren't sure if I could 'andle another swipe. I needed 'elp.

I glanced around and grabbed my light again, hopin' t'find someone who could 'elp me. My first option, t'gent in t'snazzy suit, were currently busy tryin' t'comfort t'other guy and were too far to charge in. T'newcomer were clearly too terrified t'do owt, and t'two underneath t'monster couldn't do much from their position. That left t'bunny robot, who 'ad finally entered t'fray and would probably be my best choice. I motioned for it t' flank t' creature on t'side with t'weird light-bird, but I were desperate enough t'launch at it from t'other side even if it didn't assist me.
Keluvan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the doctor // everyone, wilson

Postby puppypillar » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:36 pm

The Doctor stood, unsure of what to do. He set his lantern back on the ground, soothed by the noise of metal hitting stone, better than the monstrous roars sounding from behind him. The unsteady sniffling and sobs from the man across from him wasn't any good, either.
    "Hey, calm down." He said softly, hands held up in a surrendering gesture, though they slowly were making their way back down. "You're not overreacting. I.. I'm frightened, too. Just.." He paused, letting out a breath. "Just, we need to defeat this.. this thing. Together. And to do that, we have to be calm, and try to make sense of our current.. situation." He talked slowly and cautiously, trying to piece together something that would make the other lantern holding individual settle themselves a bit. He could help, maybe think up some strategic way to take down the beast that none of the others could. They needed everyone to be at their best-- or, at least that's the tactic the Doctor's fractured mind supplied him. He himself wasn't all there, but he was trying. I have a valid excuse, He reminded himself, taking another look at the worsening scuffle he was trying to dull in his brain. I have just died, and am beaten up. I can be emotionally challenged.
    He cleared his throat, mostly for his own benefit, to shoo away his whining thoughts. He didn't know anything about the human curled a few feet away from him. He could've died too. The Doctor didn't know.
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CAPTHA » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:43 am

Bismuth

In a blur, Bismuth was knocked off her feet. Her rainbow hair splayed out on the ground in a mess. 'This can't be happening. I can't end like this.' She thought to herself. Luckily for her, she was ready for impact. The clawed hands were digging in to her arm witch she was sure had broken due to the impact. Quickly she went limp, hoping the lion would loosen its grip.
Last edited by CAPTHA on Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heh sorry I've not exactly been posting for months..........
Just me I guess...
School doesn't help either though...
I'll try and be more active but for now here's a cute picture of a dog!
CAPTHA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Egg With Legs » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:59 am

Seeing its prey go limp, the Lion seemed almost to grin, as it opened its jaw to land the fatal blow on the more threatening of its victums, only to leap away in shock at the flaming, screaming form of Springtrap, releasing its grip on Busmuth and Holly and leaping a ways away before the flames could touch it. After recovering in record time, it snarled at the now flaming machine, roaring in defiance...

Before getting promptly steamrolled and impaled on the claws of a giant monstrosity slightly taller than it and with a wing span of two school busses. Wind howls around the creature as it lands, biting at any exposed skin (quite literally, everyone gains a few new cuts and scratches). The tempature also has taken a dip, to the point that you can see your own breath. Frost is also beginning to form on the Lions corpse and the ground nearby. As for the beast's appearance, whom is currently picking at the Lions flesh, its appearance is so bizzare that words do not do its justice. Instead, a image has been posted in the discussion thread, for your viewing pleasire. It seems to have not noticed you yet.
Bizarre person with a bizarre taste in everything.
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniper tf2 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:06 pm

wilson percival higgsbury
male//29//don't starve//at; the stream//tags; everyone.

Wilson was just gonna gonna respond to the man who was with him before he turned his attention to the bird that was before in the horizon, which was now swooping down to the floor, attacking the beast that the others were struggling with, he felt as small scratches caused by the creature, not too bothered as he was quite far away. He wasn't too scared of it, just very uncomfortable and unsettled, the avian creature reminded him of those terrifying creatures back in his world, shadow creatures. The simple thought made him shiver, the fact that the bird reminded him of those beasts just supported his theory of this being a hallucination or a bad dream. But every once of his thoughts were completely distracted because of a very unpleasant rush of cold air, holding his lantern close to him for comfort and warmth, why did it have to be cold!? The two things he hated the most, winter and the dark. His tears had stopped already, and the ones that were rolling down his cheeks were frozen by the extreme change of weather. He was so focused in his surroundings and thoughts, he wasn't focusing on the chance of death. "That d-does not look friendly. As soon as it finishes t-that lion, we'll be next on the menu." He stuttered to the man, not looking at him, he was looking at the creature.

sniper / mundy
    bird enjoyer
    cool guy
    he / him
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:19 pm

Holly wasted no time in getting back to her feet, once again putting her LEP training to good use. Fortune had saved their skin, but it didn't look like their savior was going to be any friendlier, once it got done with its meal. "I think it's time we left," she said to the group, brushing herself off. "Anyone know about any caves in this gods-forsaken place, or should we just pick a direction and run?"
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keluvan » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:48 am

I weren't sure what t'bunny were about t'do, given that I couldn't see it past t'behemoth of a lion. Regardless, I raised up my rock, ready t' enter t'fray again, when I 'eard a sickenin' screech. Without thinkin', I jumped back, which were a good thing as t'monster also moved in my direction t' avoid summat-- some'ow t'animatronic 'ad done summat dangerous enough t' make it dodge.

And then everythin' fell into complete chaos.

Summat huge barreled into t'beast from above, and while it didn't touch me, I didn't walk away unscathed; t'cuts and cold, plus t'suddenness o' it all, left me overwhelmed for a moment, yelpin' as I raised my arms up t'shield my face.

Then everythin' was silent again, save for t'sounds o' a beak rippin' through flesh. I refused t'look back as I ran t'meet up with t'others. "Didn't civilizations used t'build their towns downstream?" I suggested, tryin' t'think back t'my history class. "We should follow t'river. And we should probably do it quick, too."
Keluvan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me