Revival Of the Myth ll Miraculous rp - thread 2.0 and accept

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

WIP

Postby // Kzryail » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:12 am

Lizetta Chevalier-Li
"De-Vie Serpent"
"Throw up a peace sign
and lets keep this story rolling."
Basics wrote:Name: Lizetta Chevalier-Li
Nickname(s): Liz, Lizzy
Height:
Weight:
Hair Color: Yellow
Eye Color: Blue
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Miraculous Info wrote:Hero Alias: text
Miraculous: Snake
Accessory: Choker
Kwami: Hebbi
Kwami's Food: Gummies
Verbal Cue: "Hebbi, shed scales!"
"Scales, be at rest."
Weapon: Chakrams
Special Attack: text
(See Powers and Abilities)
Bonus Info wrote:
  1. text
  2. holder
RP Info wrote:Color 1: 000000
Color 2: 000000
Theme Peace Sign
F/c: rio nakamura
Notes: ---
Appearance wrote:The features that make them, them.
Without the mask, Lizetta has long, straight blond hair and bright blue colored eyes.

As Di-Vie, she wears a skin suit with a scaly pattern with a lighter and more creamy scaled underbelly. Of course, this suit is never seen due to the cloak she is constantly wearing. One that falls down to her ankles which is held together with a few pins that also blend in with the cloak. The pattern in the cloak is also a scaly pattern but not as vibrant as the suit. The inside of the cloak has the underbelly of a snake, also a not as bright creamy color. Her hair changes to have a few streaks of green and teal in it and her eyes are more of a teal-blue color that glows in the dark.

Persona wrote:The traits that compose them.

Powers & Abilities wrote:The perks they have.
Normal Persona:

Hero Persona:
Special Move
"Be reborn, "

History wrote:How they came to be today.
(Working on that)

Links and Bonds wrote:The relationships shared amongst others
Listed in order of history
Last edited by // Kzryail on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:40 am, edited 9 times in total.
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Revival Of the Myth ll Miraculous rp - thread 2.0 and ac

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:04 pm

-Wasn't paying super attention to the previous post so I had to go back and edit it again. I was writing in a rush before but it should be okay now.

-Snow things have been updated accordingly, so jump in wherever you see fit/when you see fit.

Nightingale l female l Crow Miraculous
The dark avian heroine snatched the folded up weapon from the air before tossing it in the same manner a second time. This time it was aimed at the next lamp post. This continued between each lamp post the two flew past, a lot like how one would toss a yo-yo out constantly. It took a few misses but, eventually, Screech dropped onto the top of a mostly flat building and the teen followed suit. The masked teen casting her glowing gaze briefly at the space between her and the Bat-themed villain. Mentally measuring the distance between them to nearly four meters, give or take a estimation, the girl closed her eyes breathing to steady herself. When she opened them a moment later the dark feather-clad girl moved her right foot forward and tucked her left foot back behind her. Raising her right arm, the teen held the folded fan up at the ready pointed in Screech's direction and holding it at the base with her wrist turned upwards. Her free hand resting at the ready just in case by her side. "The only person whose time is being wasted here is mine, but I can't let a villain like you roam Paris free! Forget letting you hunt down my mentor....not that you would stand a chance if you found him.....or his partner! Not as long as Paris is my city!"
Last edited by wolfrunner on Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:04 pm

Samuel Keems
Male||17||Oppa||Screech||Neutral|| Tags:Nightgale

Screech sighed, placing his hands behind his back and started to sway back and forth like a little child." I guess we are wasting each other's time eh? Anyway, if you plan to catch me mate, the ya better just give up now. There's no way I'm going to get caught by the,likes of you." He had no idea what the girl was doing with doing with those weapons of hers, but he didn't like it. It started to annoy how she was flipping them around or whatever." Yeah...I don't think Paris is yours,Mate. Anyway..I'll find the ladybug and black cat Miraculous in no time and once i do..." Screech paused and stroked his chin." Well, I guess imma give them to someone and collect my reward. You can't stop me songbird."
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:09 am

The masked girl's eyes narrowed becoming glowing green slants sticking out in the poorly lit area around the roof top. That gaze carefully following the weaving motions of her opponent for this contest. He was jumpy but that did little to impress her. The villain's movements were more those of an anxious child and easily readable to the dark heroine because of it. It was unlikely this match would take long.....she would win or perhaps Screech would manage to out fly her in some manner. Either way this was her domain and it wasn't one that the teen was going to allow Screech to roam freely as a threat in. Without warning the dark plumed heroine lunged forward leading with her front foot, and aiming her folded weapon at the bat-based villain. The lunge was so quick that it would be extremely hard for anybody to see unless they had a similar skill set. Her costume blending her into the night surrounding them so that, combined with the sudden burst of speed, made the girl little more then a dark blurr.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:29 am

-Okay know what...I'm just going to move this right along. Let's keep going and hopefully get some other ocs in here or give them the chance to get in here. Yes?

Nightingale had just landed in the shadowed safety of the walls lining the courtyard in silence, before looking around to make sure that no prying eyes had caught sight of and followed her. After making sure she was actually alone the masked teen whispered, "Wings down." With that simple command the rush of invincibility left her along with the familiar weight of the fan at her lower back. It was a wonder that nobody passing by noticed the flash of purple light coming from the yard, but the girl was great full for their ignorance. She did not need her real identity slipping out. It would be a city wide scandal if the people of Paris found out that their protector was none other then a Chanceux Noir model.

"Well that was a productive outing. It looks like we have another Miraculous-based Supervillian to worry about, lucky us.", came a female voice stuffed with a sarcasm that the green eyed teen would know anywhere, "Tomorrow why don't we just invite all the hiding villains in Paris to one big party just so Nightingale can chase them around the city for the heck of it? That should be fun. Speaking of running around pointlessly though, can I have a snack now? All that wasted energy worked up my appetite." There was a light pressure on Adrianna's head as something small plopped down on it. The creature responsible was a small sprite-like crow with large dull indigo eyes. She had a fan of dark plumes flared out behind her and three antenna- like feathers brushed back on the top of her head.

This was Merrle, the Kwami of Mischief.

The Kwami connected to the Crow Miraculous and Nightingale.

The Kwami partner of Adrianna Agreste.

The dark haired model was already holding up the small offering by the time her dark plumed little friend had finished speaking. Feeling the food disappear from her hand, a grimace found its way across Adrianna's face. Merrle was a Crow and her favorite food being raw meat got to her Choosen every so often. Early on Adrianna had learned that she was especially fond of duck meat. It did make sense considering Passerine Birds ate carrion and even other birds if, say, they came across a dead pigeon but still. The thought was more then nauseating at times. Heading up to the front steps of the gated mansion with the little bird on her head, "You're so funny Merr but I know and I get it." The last bit the green eyed model's sentence came from the light swat she received from the happily munching being on her head. "I'm not worried about the Bat though, I mean we still have to tell dad and mom when they get back from Milan, but him Nightingale can handle. Fact is we can probably deal with him before they get back, collect the Bat Miraculous and pass it off to Uncle Nino and Wayzz without even bothering them. It's not like he's an actual threat even with his ambitious goal."

Plopping the rest of the raw duck meat into her mouth and downing it, Merrle leaned over the edge of Adrianna's head so she could look at her Choosen. "Speaking of dealing with Miraculous Villains and telling your parents Adrianna, you know you'll have to tell them eventually right? There are too many things that could go wrong if you don't even if he wasn't as dangerous as he is. Trixx....for starters....her necklace has been passed onto a new Choosen, sure, but don't think for one second that is going to mean a thing to the Fox. She will have Fire Fox deliver a message or she'll go and tell your Aunt and Uncle on her own.", the little Crow spoke up in warning. "Besides you know they'll be out and about once they get home. They always go on late night patrols together after coming back from a business trip and if they come across-"

"-Stop freaking out would you?", Adrianna said cutting quickly across the dark Kwami, "I've heard your warning a million times by now Merr and how many times do I have to repeat not to worry so much. I'll deal with the Pup but not by telling mom or dad 'mkay?"

Merrle still seemed concerned but sighed and settled back down into the model's locks, blending with her hair as Adrianna walked inside the mansion.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:26 pm

( sorry, I'm going to try to post. I don't have internet anymore, so it's going to be abit harder for me to post. I'll post here when I'm caught up with other rps I'm in )
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:11 pm

Samuel Keems
Male||17||Oppa||Screech||Neutral|| Tags:Nightgale

Samuel landed in a alleyway, changing back to normal. The red haired boy rubbed the back of his head, sighing." Well, that didn't go well..and that song bird is going to mess up or plans..besides, I don't think it's possible for us for to get the black cat and ladybug miraculous. What's so important about them anyways. " Samuel reached inside his bag, pulling out a small can of tuna for Oppa. He didn't understand why he liked it, since he was an bat creature and all. "Are you kidding me?! They are the strongest of the strong! You mange to get both..you'll get absolute power! I say we keep trying...ruling the world is to much work, but I wouldn't mind getting anything I want. I know you feel the the same..right?" Oppa asked as he ate the Tuna

Samuel stroked his chin." Humm..I guess you make a point..fine, we'll keep looking then. They have to be somewhere. "
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me