Please Lock

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: All Over Again - The Selection RP | Open!!

Postby plaugebaby » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:39 pm

Sierra Karter | Hailey
"It's okay, I get it I'm not that graceful either. I just wanted to come over and properly introduce myself. I'm trying to make some friends here, even if it is a competition. Have you talked to Prince Adrian yet?" Sierra asked. She wanted to tell Hailey about the "hallway rendezvous" with Adrian, but she hesitated. 'It's probably best not to mention it to any other girls. It can just be me and Adrian's little secret...' Sierra thought to herself. 'Do I really have a secret with Prince Adrian of Illéa!?' She wandered in her mind. When Hailey started to answer her question Sierra snapped back into reality....
plaugebaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:44 pm

Queen Vivian | The Selected
Leading the girls out of the Women's Room, she lead them up the left staircase. Crossing paths with Adrian, she gave him a warm smile.She watched as he waved to the girls. She hoped he'd start taking them out tongiht, but she didn't want to push it so far. Leading them down the hallway, the way Adrian had come, she came across the first room. "The room to our right is Hailey's. The room across is Lindsey's." She watched as the two dispersed from the group. Continuing farther down the hall, she stopped at one room. "This room belongs to Juliette." She rounded a corner, stopping halfway down the hallway. "And the last two rooms belond to Madeline and Ariana."I hope you guys enjoy! Your maids should already be in your rooms." Walking away with a smile down the hallway, she sees the door to Sierra's room close.

Prince Adrian | Madeline ; Lindsey
"I'll see you after dinner, then." He took Madeline's hand, once again, and kissed it. He did it to be polite, and to hopefully see if he could feel something. A spark? Did he feel anything? He still wasn't sure, as he hoped the date would clarify that for him. "I'll leave you with your maid.. Tina, is it? I'm sure she'll get you ready for dinner, then that date of ours after." He gave a small smile, then quietly closed the door. Next, he intended to meet up with Lindsey. Walking down the hall, he knocked on her door.

Mae Henderson | Sierra ; Tina
"Alright!" She said, taking the opportunity to tidy things up in her room. All she really had to do was put the hair supplies and the makeup, along with the nail polish, back in their rightful places in the bathroom. Carrying the small bins, she opened a cupboard underneath the sink, reavealing bottles of hairspray and extra washing supplies for the shower. Not knowing what else to do, she made her way down to the sewing room to make Sierra a new dress, hopefully to be used for if and when she went on a date with Adrian soon, along with a new pair of shoes and accessories, although she knew the shoes might take a while.
When she arrived, she saw Tine sitting at one of the machines. "Hey!" She said, taking a seat at the machine next to her, holding a piece of white, silky fabric.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ maybe I just wanna be yours ✼

hi! im maddie. im open for roleplays, pm me if you're
interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Megus » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:03 pm

Madeline|3|Tags: Tina

"I'm looking forward to it." She stated, still smiling as he continued on. Yes, he was leaving now, but she would actually be able to meet her maid now! Her name was Tina? She would still ask just to be sure.

When the Prince finally closed her door and left,
Madeline fell back on her bed. It had been a long day so far, and it still wasn't even over yet. After a few moments of silence, she sat up once more.
Where was Tina? Maybe she had stepped away for a moment while she had been talking to the Prince.
She would have to thank her for that later, if that was the case. In the mean time, Madeline decided to organize what few belongings she had. Hopefully Tina would be up shortly.

TO MODS: Haley_Riddle and I are sisters and so we sometimes log on with the same IP address (like when she gets her school computer taken up for example)
Megus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plaugebaby » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:06 pm

Sierra Karter | Hailey
"It's okay, I get it I'm not that graceful either. I just wanted to come over and properly introduce myself. I'm trying to make some friends here, even if it is a competition. Have you talked to Prince Adrian yet?" Sierra asked. She wanted to tell Hailey about the "hallway rendezvous" with Adrian, but she hesitated. 'It's probably best not to mention it to any other girls. It can just be me and Adrian's little secret...' Sierra thought to herself. 'Do I really have a secret with Prince Adrian of Illéa!?' She wandered in her mind. When Hailey started to answer her question Sierra snapped back into reality....

Jenevieve Dennings | Tina ; Mae ; Adrian
Jen started to get board of reading and was getting impatient. 'Man! My Selected is REALLY LATE!' Jen thought to herself. She checked the wardroab again. Jen wasn't as good as the other maids at making things but she tried. 5 beautiful day dresses hung in the closet. Jen didn't really know how to make complex jewelry yet, as she is only 14, she did although make a dainty necklace with three diamonds on it and the earrings were just diamond and emerald studs. The shoes Jen made were just simple flats. She was confused on how to make the heels. She hoped the flats would be enough for the girl. Jen decided she would go and make a dress for when a date was set. Jen opened the door and started to walk out as she walked, she caught sight of Prince Adrian and rushed to help him with whatever she could. "Excuse me your majesty, I am going downstairs to the sewing room. While I'm on the level floor, would you like me to fetch anything for you?" She asked in the most polite way possible. "No thank you miss!" He smiled. She curtsied "Alright then. I'll be off then." She answered. Once Jen got to the sewing room she was pleased to see two familiar faces, sitting at the machines. Tina and Mae! "Mae! Tina!" Jenevieve squealed as she ran over to give them both hugs.....
plaugebaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:18 pm

Leading the girls out of the Women's Room, she lead them up the left staircase. Crossing paths with Adrian, she gave him a warm smile.She watched as he waved to the girls. She hoped he'd start taking them out tongiht, but she didn't want to push it so far. Leading them down the hallway, the way Adrian had come, she came across the first room. "The room to our right is Hailey's. The room across is Lindsey's." She watched as the two dispersed from the group. Continuing farther down the hall, she stopped at one room. "This room belongs to Juliette." She rounded a corner, stopping halfway down the hallway. "And the last two rooms belond to Madeline and Ariana."I hope you guys enjoy! Your maids should already be in your rooms." Walking away with a smile down the hallway, she sees the door to Sierra's room close.

Prince Adrian | Lindsey ; Jen
"No thank you, but thank you for offering." He smiled, waiting outside of Lindsey's door. He wondered if she was even in her room.It was alright if she wasn't, but he hoped to get to know her a little better, as he had definetely thought he'd felt a spark when they'd first met. She seemed like a nice girl, as well, and she had been very beautiful. Silently, he waited, knowing it would be impatient and rude to knock again.

Mae Henderson | Tina ; Jen
"Oh, hi!" She said, giving Jen a small hug before returning to her work. Focusing, trying to remember where she was at, was something she was very good at while making dresses or any type of clothing. Although, this time it must have been the excitement of the Selected arriving, because when she started the machine back up, she realized she'd turned the fabric in the completely wrong direction. Frowning, she pulled the fabric off the machine, cutting off the pieces she'd been using. "I didn't like how it was turning out anyways," she tried to convince herself, trying to hide her dissapointment and frustration, walking over to the closet and choosing a new fabric.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reye » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:41 pm

hailey  skye

➳ 17 ➳ tagged; sierra ➳ location; her room

Hailey narrowed her eyes suspiciously, but disguised her doubt and replied, "Of course I have. Prince Adrian's a fair guy. He makes time for all of us." Hailey was trying her best to become friends with the other girls, but after her encounter with Lindsey she was having doubts. Sierra was being nice so far, and Hailey hoped the other girls would be, too.

ella  brooks

➳ 19 ➳ maid ➳ tagged; lindsey ➳ location; hailey's room

Ella bolted up and out of her chair, where she had been sewing an evening gown. "Miss Lindsey! That must be the prince!" She ran across the room, clumsily knocking over things. She was making a racket. "We haven't gotten you presentable yet!" She felt herself panicking and struggled to take deep breaths. "Quick, just put on this dress! Thank goodness your makeup is still on. I'll stall the prince!" She handed Lindsey a red day dress she had prepared beforehand. The color red complimented Lindsey the best. Ella hesitated before opening the door. "Um, Your Highness!" She curtsied, blocking the doorway.
sig is a wip
reye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bing cherry » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:47 pm

( // ★lindsey rivers //) - tagged;; ella, prince adrian
──────────────────────────────────
Lindsey was about to yell at her maid about the dress. The hemline was way uneven, the waist area was too big. But she held back her words and tried to put on the dress. She heard Ella talking to Prince Adrian and her heart began to pound. "Oh, great!" Lindsey hissed under her breath. "The zipper won't go up!" She glanced desperately towards Ella, but she was occupied. She felt like ripping the dress apart. Arghh!! Go...up...you...damned zipper! she thought, willing for it to magically fly up.
flight rising . howrse . three
hey, i'm bing! she/her pro
nouns please. i like petting
cats, eating cheerios, and
roleplaying. i spend a lot of
time reading and writing.
i'm always open to talking
to new people, so feel free
to shoot me a pm anytime!

━━━━━━━ ━━━━━
XXXXXXXXX.
XXXXXXXXX.
bing cherry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:49 pm

Prince Adrian | Ella ; Lindsey
"Hello!" He said, smiling at the maid before him. "Is Lindsey here?" He asked. He fought the urge to stant on his tip-toes and try to peer over her head. If his mother knew he felt like this most of the time.. His lesson would be doubled immediately after The Selection!He almost groaned at the thought of more lessons and projects. He had enough on his plate as it was as Prince, and soon to be King.The thought almost scared him a little, but the only part that had an effect on him was the rebel attacks. He was thankful it hadn't happened yet, but he didn't want to get overly confident that it wouldn't.

"Oh, hi!" She said, giving Jen a small hug before returning to her work. Focusing, trying to remember where she was at, was something she was very good at while making dresses or any type of clothing. Although, this time it must have been the excitement of the Selected arriving, because when she started the machine back up, she realized she'd turned the fabric in the completely wrong direction. Frowning, she pulled the fabric off the machine, cutting off the pieces she'd been using. "I didn't like how it was turning out anyways," she tried to convince herself, trying to hide her dissapointment and frustration, walking over to the closet and choosing a new fabric.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bing cherry » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:58 pm

( // ★lindsey rivers //) - tagged;; ella, prince adrian
──────────────────────────────────
Lindsey coughed loudly and walked over to the doorway, announcing her appearance. "Sorry for the wait, Your Highness," she said. "Zip me up, will you?" she asked Prince Adrian with an innocent smile. She knew this was a bold request, but it wasn't like she had another choice. Plus, it wasn't like there was any harm to it.
flight rising . howrse . three
hey, i'm bing! she/her pro
nouns please. i like petting
cats, eating cheerios, and
roleplaying. i spend a lot of
time reading and writing.
i'm always open to talking
to new people, so feel free
to shoot me a pm anytime!

━━━━━━━ ━━━━━
XXXXXXXXX.
XXXXXXXXX.
bing cherry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:08 pm

Prince Adrian | Lindsey
Eager to help in any way, he grabbed hold of the zipper on the back of Lindsey's dress, pulling the zipper up to the top. "Is that alright?"He asked, hoping so. He smiled at Lindsey. "I love your dress. The red suits you very well." He didn't see any harm in him helping her with her zipper, and surely it was understandable why he did it. But why was he even thinking about that? No one could judge him for it, as this competition was full of his decisions only.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes