The Darkest Hour - Transformers Prime Roleplay - N&A

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

The Darkest Hour - Transformers Prime Roleplay - N&A

Postby meerkat boi. » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:54 am

"we decepticons face our darkest hour."
"we autobots face our darkest hour."

rules
☆ tess rules will always be followed
☆ rogues are allowed
☆ this takes place in transformers prime
☆ any canon characters can be played, if you want, but i prefer oc.
☆ optimus prime and megatron are a must to be played.
☆ no being your own sparkmate/crush
☆ relationships are allowed.
☆ limit of two medics per team
☆ forbidden relationships are encouraged.
☆ only transformer cursing is allowed (scrap, glitch, glitch-head ect..)
☆ don't badly injure someone else's character without asking them first.
☆ no stupid names, like sparkleface, rainbowfang, ect..
☆ drama is encouraged

autobots
optimus prime - crimson_raven
sparks - lulu1239
spitfire - inari kitsune
tink - inari kitsune

decepticons
megatron - lil' hamham
knockout - crimson_raven
slashvent - crimson_raven
minddrive - crimson_raven

rogue/neutral
rogue// thunderbolt - lil' hamham
-- she left the decepticons because of Megatron and her history
neutral// mayday - sabitsuki
Last edited by meerkat boi. on Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Darkest Hour - Transformers Prime Roleplay - N&A

Postby Crimson_Raven » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:29 am

*res, will steal Optimus and Knockout as well :twisted: I'll add ocs in too as soon as I figure out who*
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:34 am

Okay c:

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:19 am

Bump,
(( hang on I have a feeling I can get a friend in on this))
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:36 am

Hoi!)
Image -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_Image_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
protect earth and its people.| This is why you’re here, Bee.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:43 am

MUAHAHAHAAaaa! My evil plan worked-er I mean behold KIA! *glomps best bud* okay lol I'm working on my charas)

Name:Optimus Prime
Nicknames: O.P, Big 'Bot, Prime, Optimus
Faction: Autobots
Sparkmate/crush: Besides me? Open
Alt Mode: Big Rig, can't find a picture but you know the one
Weapons: Lets see, Energon hooks, Energon blades, iron blasters errrr enough explosives to blow up the planet…did I miss anything?

(Forgive, this is an old drawing of him)
Name: Gunner
Nicknames: Ohh they will pop up like daisies I'm sure. (Meaning he'll kill you if you dare to give him one)
Faction: Autobots
Weapons: oh jeez, where to start…
Shoulder turrets, mounted blaster on left arm, mounted shotgun on right.
He can transform his arms into cannons.
Alt Mode: Dark metallic orange McLaren P1
Crush/sparkmate: None yet
About Gunner: As his name suggests, guns are this 'bots profession.
He is a fully accomplished marksman in all guns, having mastered them all.
Gunner is hard to get along with.
He is antisocial, prefers solitary work if given the option.
He is a mech of few words and doesn't like yammering pretty bots only interesting in themselves.
Gunner couldn't care less about the fact that he is attractive and has one of the world's current fastest cars as his alt mode.
Beneath this, he is quite selfless.
But he gets more than trigger happy around Decepticons, not leaving a battle scene unless he is 100% satisfied that the enemy is done for.
When he was young his whole family line was lost to the Decepticon foe, Gunner being the only surviver.
It drove him to go on, no matter the circumstanced that he was faced with.
He was determined to give it his absolute all and bring honor to his perished family.
A lone wolf strong and true.
(Jason Stathem's voice)

Beautiful aren't I ♥
Name: Knockout
Nicknames:Buffer boy, Doc Knock
Personality: Slick, snobbish, sly, bit of a wuss xD (sorry Knocky but its true)
Alliance: Decepticons
Spark Mate: None
Crush: His self xD
Weapons: Saw, drill, Energon prod, null ray
Alt mode: Image
2011 Stryker-Z
Other: Scratch my finish and it will be your finish!

lol I know its Steeljaw but this is the closest I could get.
Slash has talon-like jagged claws and he's a faded blue with loafs of damage to the paint.

Yellow optics and the left optic duller than the other one but he is not blind.
Name: SlashVent
Personality: diabolical, quick thinker, destructive, tactical. He's a total friend for femmes too, always seeking their affection/sucker for helping them.
Spark Mate: Open
Crush: Open
Weapons: bladed servos when transformed.
Servo cannons, C4, sticky grenades
Alt Mode: Remote control car/helicopter
Other: Minicon, latched on to a transformers shoulder strut to become a turret

similar to this but just white and red
Bright red optics.
Name: MindDrive
Personality: sly, cryptic, loyal
Spark Mate: Open
Crush: Open
Weapons: null cannon shown, multi-laser guns
Alt Mode: Image
Plane
Other: Minicon, attaches to the top of a bot's forearm and becomes a lock on missile launcher.

Name: Copper Jordan
Appearance: boop
Personality: Copper is a cowgirl at heart, having an affinity with the west and country music.
Last edited by Crimson_Raven on Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:55 am, edited 7 times in total.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:33 am

Rae-Rae, did you eat Dark Energon again?)
Image -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_Image_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
protect earth and its people.| This is why you’re here, Bee.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:58 am

(Could my character have a crush on K.O.?)

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:18 am

image goes here~

name- thunderbolt
age- unknown
gender- femme
side- rogue. leaning towards decepticons.
rank- none. hoping for a commander/second in command job.
description- thunderbolt is a mostly yellow and black bot. she has lightning strikes all over her small body. her servos are white and so are her feet. her vehicle mode is a small jet. she is a dark yellow with black wings, and white wing tips.
>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<
personality-
thunderbolt is a savage rogue who doesn't care about what she says. she lives on the dangerous side of life, despite her beautiful appearance. she can wake up one day being all kind and happy, but the next she can be as harmful as a scraplet. messing around with the decepticons, and causing harm to the autobots pleases her needs. she is a heartbreaker. she can make you think you feel loved, but then she just ends everything. its best to keep out of her way when she is angered.
when you first meet her- she isn't too friendly. she won't hesitate to pull out her guns and shoot. she will try to turn you into scrap.
after becoming 'friends'- if you are a mech, this can be bad luck. she likes toying around with the ones who slightly trust her.
close friends- she has to know you both trust each other. it is very hard for her to trust anyone. she will become friendly, playful, and trustworthy. if she really fancies, she will flirt without even trying.
crush- none
sparkmate- none
sparklings- none
partner- currently none

history- thunderbolt was born an autobot, but raised by decepticons. she was kidnapped by lord megatron himself. he taught her the ways of a decepticon. she thinks megatron is her father, but her parents are really autobots. her creator and sire were Skywave and Strongwheel. both of them have been killed by decepticons. she knows nothing of her history.
Last edited by meerkat boi. on Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sabitsuki » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:30 am

((WHEW- I haven't roleplayed in a solid three years, but I kinda want to flex my writing muscles a bit. Mind if I hop in?))

character/art is mine!

Name;; Mayday
    His original given name is Detonator, referencing his job in the energon mines- to detonate rocks and clear out the rubble. Upon joining the Decepticons, he changed his name to Liftoff, something that proved to be entirely inaccurate. His current name was chosen for him by his ex-teammates.

Age;; Old-ish?
    This pathetic pile of metal's been around since the war started, so he's not exactly young.

Gender;; Mech

Side;; It's complicated.
    He's currently best described as a rogue, as he'll work for just about anyone, but only the Decepticons are really willing to give him work. He's a bit too... violent and out of control for the Autobots' taste. He started at the beginning of this war proudly sporting the Autobot sigil upon all four wings. War has a way of changing things, you know- things like loyalties, priorities, and friendships. He suffered through a brief stint as a Decepticon, but was abrasive to just about everyone he worked with and made few friends. Seeing as that failed, he's taken to working as a mercenary for whoever feeds him. The symbols on his wings have been painted over and scratched out several times. At the very least, he's never switched sides mid-fight. He always finishes the jobs that he's paid to do.

Rank;; Punching guy/Living shield/Brute force.
    Mayday has one talent, and it's sheer physical force. Although he can't exactly fly well, he can take down enemies like it's nobody's business. He is not subtle. If the job is to kill quietly, he is not the guy you want. He can take a pretty huge amount of damage before going down, though he's liable to run if things get hairy.

Appearance;; He can kind of be seen above.
    Bulky, angular mech with an airplane altmode that looks a bit odd on him. He still sports his bright yellow and black safety stripes from his days working as a dumptruck in the energon mines. The rest of his color scheme blends in easily with rocks- grey, brown, and brownish grey. His optics are a bright yellow. He's pretty scruffy-looking, thanks to his many dents and scratches.

Personality;; Bad. Just the worst.
    He's not even, like, a cool bad boy. He just... He just sucks. Maybe once, he was an idealistic young mech, with hopes of soaring through the sky and escaping the life that'd been planned for him- but ages of cruelty and abuse from those he'd hoped to befriend have beaten him down into what he is now. He is wholly incapable of believing in himself, despite his own strength. He knows his function. He's the guy who hits stuff, the guy who takes hits, and he'll never be good enough to be anything else. Mayday's broken spirit has resulted in a mech that's distrustful, unfriendly, and cares only about himself. He's had enough "close friends" to have learned to keep his distance. He's not an evil guy, he just wants to live.

He really wishes he could fly- it was his dream for so, so long. When he finally did manage to get his altmode completely changed, he found that he couldn't stay in the air for long before he'd crash down. Although he's better at it now, a even a mild cross-breeze is still liable to send him back down into the dirt. Mentioning this is the quickest and easiest way to upset him.

Close Friends?
    Times where Mayday's gotten close enough with someone to really consider them a friend have become few and far between. Though when it's happened in the past, Mayday's been liable to clam up and get nervous. He tends to have a heightened opinion of these lucky few, and standing next to them sure just makes him feel like dirt. He's prone to stumbling over his words or shutting up entirely when others get too familiar with him, as overt kindness is not something he's used to. He's genuine and sincere in his appreciation. He doesn't have anyone like this now, not anymore, but there have been some mechs in his life that he gladly would've died for.

Relationships;; N/A
Sabitsuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me