The Inner Shadow; An SPN Roleplay [ Accepting ]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

The Inner Shadow; An SPN Roleplay [ Accepting ]

Postby Supernatural_ » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:31 pm

The ~ Inner ~ Shadow ~ Roleplay

"You told me that there's something good in helping people... That it's worth it. But what do I get?

...A whole lot of nothing."

Rules;
    -All of Tess' rules apply
    -Do not be romantic to your own characters
    -Fade into darkness in torture/love scenes
    -You cannot kill someone else's character without the other player's consent
    -OCs are allowed, but they cannot be something like a Unicorn
    -Their must be over three sentences for each post, please (:

Not everyone knew what happened the night of the Mauser's death. Nor did they know that a child lived.

And no one knew that Hell's Gates slowly opened, revealing darkness no one has ever witnessed.

There is darkness waiting in every corner, and children of the Morning Star are arising. Psychics, assassins... People who shouldn't even exist infected with blood terrorize cities of America. And only hunters like you can stop this catastrophe - or you can terrorize innocents and feel their blood on your finger tips.

Characters;

Hunters -

Jay Mauser; Supernatural_
    Foster William McAllister; Astronevace.
    Bruce; TragicBat

Psychics;

Demons;

Angels;
    Rahmiel Caelum; Consulting_Angel
    Atria; Supernatural_

Other;

Valiant; Astronevace.
Last edited by Supernatural_ on Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:25 am, edited 16 times in total.

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
╔═══════════════════════╗
I am the one who gripped you tight
and raised you from perdition.
~Always Keep fighting
╚════════════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
Saving people, hunting things....
The Family Business.
Shoot me a PM if you wanna start a 1x1
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Inner Shadow; An SPN Roleplay [ Accepting ]

Postby Supernatural_ » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:44 pm

Jay Mauser

"I'm not a hero."
    - Jay Mauser

Gender; Male
    Sexuality; Bi-Sexual
    Appearance; He's an average looking man; tall, lean - with a steady built body -
    with short cropped, black hair that he obtained from his father, John Mauser.
    He has dark blue eyes with a green ring around his pupil. He normally wears
    flannel with blue jeans or leather jackets with sweat pants - he's not a classy guy.
    Personality; He's a little rough around the edges, but once you get to know him,
    he's not entirely a bad guy. With his brother, Jude Mauser, being murdered only a year
    ago [ when he was twenty three ] things seemed to change with him, especially when
    Jude was murdered by a demon, who had killed his parents when he was only a baby.
    Of course, when he met his girlfriend, Sarah, she shone light upon his life that changed
    him. But it wasn't long before he was forced into an institute and escaped because of an
    angel named Shannon Louis.
    Family; Jude Mauser - brother - deceased
    John Mauser - father - deceased
    Lorelei Mauser - mother - deceased

Last edited by Supernatural_ on Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
~Always Keep fighting
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
The Family Business.
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_ » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:49 pm

bump

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
~Always Keep fighting
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
The Family Business.
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_ » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:55 pm

bump

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
~Always Keep fighting
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
The Family Business.
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppypillar » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:30 pm

" in one side glance, the boy appeared slightly odd, but he blended in well with the people bustling about. he had a camera slung around his shoulder, walking with a certain sense of importance despite his bland appearance. his head turned, and our eyes met. I whipped my head around, acting completely normal as if he hadn't caught me staring, as if I hadn't been staring at all. in my peripheral vision, I see him hurry away, taking quick glances behind him. his eyes showcased suspicion, and a slight fear.

good, he is the right one. he recognizes what's to come.
      "

( name ) foster william mcallister
( age ) eighteen
( gender ) male
( sexuality ) asexual omniromantic [ panromantic
with preferences ]
( species ) human

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxll[]

( personality ) clumsy, smart, detail-oriented,
determined, anxious, emotionally lacking. he has
troubles with people and relationships.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxll[]

( status ) single, not ready to mingle
( relations ) lilly mcallister - deceased
david mcallister - deceased
william mcallister - unknown, left when he was
eighteen and never made contact since
( other ) has an affinity for cats and
wants one terribly [ may i make a skinwalker? ]
                            xxxxfoster mcallister. a normal old eighteen year old boy man, fresh out of highschool. known to take weird pictures and once spent a night in jail until he could prove the stuff in the photo was fake blood.
                            xxxxhe is a normal human person, a timid youth who likes to hunt monsters straight out of nightmares for fun. well, his adventures aren't exactly what he wants to do in his free time, but they're something he feels he needs to do. it's obvious he's got some motivational issues.
                            foster is a pretty bland looking guy-- a mop of mousy brown hair settled on a pale pointed head, dark hazel eyes, and a long gangly body. he's very clumsy, but surprisingly detail-oriented, and smart in some respects. he doesn't lie very well, but cannot spew the truth, instead giving people flimsy excuses that make people view him as an even creepier or weirder individual. he seems to hate talking or hearing about families, or any kind of strong friendship or relationship between people. it makes him frustrated, it seems, and for good reason.
                            xxxxsee, when foster was seven, having a fun summer, his mother was murdered by a demon and then it possessed her corpse. foster witnessed everything from behind an ajar door, peeking in. he went back to bed, certain that it was just a nightmare, but at breakfast the next morning, his father also was killed by his mother-- the demon. this time, however, he was at the dining room table, a horrific front row seat.
                            xxxxstrangely, the demon let him live, but foster would've preferred the alternative. in the form of his mother, he was thrown harshly into a closet, let out for three minutes a day, and fed every twenty nine hours. the thing that had her body would leave at eight pm, and come back at five am. foster memorized it's schedule and used the time to sneak food.
                            xxxxwhen it came to school, the demon - who's name foster learned was nixuel - was forced to let him out, but sent his demon pals to make sure he couldn't run off. so, foster lived like that, trapped by a demon for a good seven years of his life.
                            xxxxbut at fourteen, foster devised a plan. he knew he had to do it, or he would die. nixuel had been much more aggressive with him, and the other demons foster seen seemed to treat him as if he only had days left. so, he got a slightly sympathetic demon on his side. the demon gave him this long blade, a white-silver thing with a pointed top. the demon promised him it would kill (as foster had seen nixuel receive fatal injuries and be perfectly fine). when he was let out for his three minute bathroom break, foster struck, killing the demon and the rest of her entourage, excluding the sympathetic demon, who was long gone by then.
                            xxxxso, he was tried for the murder of his mother. but, he remained innocent, as the proof was there. it was self defense. they discovered how he lived, shoved in a closet. "that's probably why the kid's skin tone could only be described as 'vampiric'." one of the detectives had joked insensitively, just loud enough for foster to hear it.
                            xxxxat fifteen, living with a foster family, foster got into hunting. his first case was, ironically, demonic possession, and he succeeded in the exorcism he had hastily scribbled down on a piece of notebook paper. he was pretty good at it too, especially for a kid.
                            xxxxhe got into photography, taking photos of mock-crime scenes he crafted at home, just to better his deductive skills. then, the scuffle with the police happened, and his grades started going down. foster didn't know if it was from his own lack of confidence, his odd hobby taking up study time, or overall teachers hating him. but, at least he got As in photography, right?
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_ » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:44 am

Accepted!

And any species is allowed in this roleplay :).

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
~Always Keep fighting
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
The Family Business.
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppypillar » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:04 am

" the outside air was warm, scents highly saturated in the humidity. it opened it's mouth, tongue sliding across sharp canine teeth, before it crawled forward, sliding in through a slightly open window, not unlike a snake. it dropped onto the tiled floor, making a noise only an animal's ears would pick up. then, stomach almost touching the ground, it creeped forward, following the aroma of a female hunter. her scent was delightfully sweet, a smell of vanilla and dry vampire blood.

the hallway's floors were padded, soft on the creature's palms. it maneuvered the winding passages before locating the hunter's room, a dark mahogany door with the carving of a bullfrog near the golden knob. the creature stretched it's long, sharp black claws, picking the lock in under a second. the door was pushed open, orange wolf-like eyes watching in anticipation. finally, it slithered in, crawling up onto the bed and on top of the hunter's prone form. it's touch sent her into paralysis, but her eyes were open, wide with unadulterated terror. it smirked, animalistic white teeth glinting in the raw moonlight. it reached near her ear, a long gray spike growing from the vein of it's wrist. then, it was plunged into her temple, and the light in the hunter's eyes blinked out.
      "

( name ) valiant, otherwise known as ' daemonium in carne '
( age ) appears 22 (is 249)
( gender ) prefers he/him pronouns, not exactly "male"
( sexuality ) asexual panromantic
( species ) 2/4 skinwalker, 1/4 wraith,
1/4 kitsune

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxll[]

( personality ) stealthy, clever, resourceful, bold,
confident, quiet, and ambitious

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxll[]

( status ) single
( relations )
mother [ 1/2 kitsune, 1/2 wraith ] - deceased
father [ 100% skinwalker ] - unknown
siblings - deceased
( other ) is a trained hitman-assassin enlisted to
kill on orders by the king of hell's main men [hope this is okay]
                            xxxxit's a creature of the night, a thing that makes no noise as it slithers it's way through your home, tracking down it's victim with expert precision. valiant is a creature of simple wants and needs. he is enlisted to kill humans and other sorts by the king of hell's most trusted, in return for the delicious brain matter of his victims.
                            xxxxvaliantis pretty remorseless when it comes to his kills, but he does have rules. no other creatures of his species, no infants, and no winchesters, or friends of them. he doesn't want to deal with the pair as they seem to prevail, even at the toughest odds. all the time. he knows he will die if he picks a fight with team free will.
                            xxxxin his human form, valiant is relatively normal. he has short black hair not unlike dean's, a pale chiseled skinny face with prominent cheekbones, and dark brown eyes. in his half human half wolf form, however, his eyes are a fiery orange, he has long black claws, and canine teeth. in his fully canine form, he is slightly larger than the average wolf, with those same burning orange eyes. they're usually the last things his victims see.
                            xxxxhis abilities are quite crazy. of course, he has a wraith spike in his wrist which he uses to kill and feed, inhuman strength and agility, and night-vision. along with the usually werewolf-esque factors of the claws and eyes and wolf thing. he tends to not abuse his powers, however, only using them to succeed in his hits.
                            xxxxbeing 249, valiant can be considered an old soul. his his story is a long winding story about murder and avoiding hunters, which, despite how it may sound at first, is quite boring in contents. the only prominent thing valiant prefers to remember is the murder of his mother, orchestrated by a band of hunters, witches, and demons, for she began killing to feed valiant. his father fled, and, as an orphan, valiant was adopted into demonic work as an expert assassin and hitman.
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_ » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:27 pm

Do you want to make the first post, or shall we wait for others?

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
~Always Keep fighting
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
The Family Business.
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppypillar » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:50 pm

the best choice would be waiting for others, but i'm very impatient. maybe the roleplay would get more attention if we started. just tell me which one you want to roleplay with.
    i'm probably going to be better at valiant right now though
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:52 pm

Name: Rahmiel Caelum.
Nickname: Just Rahmiel.
Age: Although he is one of the younger angels, he is still several hundred years old.
Sexuality: Pansexual.
Species: Angel.
Personality: Rahmiel is a very good-natured angel, and is noticeably one of the friendliest of the angels. He also seems to be somewhat naive and innocent, seemingly unaware of the dangers when it comes to being on Earth - especially when encountering hunters. Still, he is incredibly loyal to Heaven, and he follows his orders from superiors, even if he does not agree with what he is being asked to do - even despite his current situation. Do not, however, underestimate his strength just because of his innocent demeanor - he knows how to fight and was one of Heaven's most trusted warriors. Additionally, despite currently being on Earth, having escaped Heaven, he still loves his siblings, and will hold a resentment for anyone that harms or even kills one of his siblings. He can also, however, be fairly easily manipulated, especially so if someone he loves is under threat.
History: After being cast down to Earth when Heaven's gates were closed, Rahmiel ended up wandering around, simply travelling and falling in love with the beauty of Earth. He did not meet many other angels, and as he was still able to use his healing powers, he spent time healing humans - mostly children and babies - that would otherwise die, despite knowing that he should not really interfere with human lives. When Heaven's gates opened again and he got his wings back, Rahmiel returned to Heaven, but he did not stay long as he was reprimanded for healing those that should be terminally ill, and messing with the 'course of life' and what is 'meant to be'. He escaped and returned to Earth before he could be dealt his punishment, hiding from other angels.
Powers: He has unusually powerful healing powers, although he cannot heal himself with them. He can also teleport around, and he has enhanced strength and stamina.
Weapons: His angel blade.
Other: Unlike other angels, silver can burn him - just another trade-off for his enhanced healing powers.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me