The New Generation| Undertale RP| Open and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The New Generation| Undertale RP| Open and Accepting!

Postby ReddusttheWarrior » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:41 pm

☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ wrote:Name- Katherine
Nickname(s)- Kat (always goes by this)
Gender- Female
Age- 19
Species- Cat monster
Soul Color- Green
Appearance- She's fluffy and white with blue eyes, a mark of her genetic deficiency - she's deaf. She usually wears colors that are close to white. Oh, and she's also really short - only 3'.
+Traits- Kind, friendly
=Traits- Extremely curious (don't say 'curiosity killed the cat' around her; she takes it somewhat personally)
-Traits- Super duper shy, hard to get to know
Sexuality- Demi
Crush- Open
Attacks/Powers/Weapons- She can use blue magic and heal. She can also teleport, but she's really bad at it. She's unaware she actually has magic.
Codeword- Red Loves Bed

Accepted!
Don’t say I’m out of touch, with this rampant chaos - your reality, I know well what lies beyond my sleeping refuge, the nightmare I built my own world to escape.
"Imaginary" Evanescence

PREVIOUS NAMES- KitCat436
ReddusttheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ReddusttheWarrior » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:42 pm

Too Many Fandoms wrote:Name- Indigo [Unavailable]
Nickname(s)- Indi
Gender- Female
Age- 16
Species- Human?
Soul Color- Unknown, though when it is seen it is only a white outline.
Appearance- Indi is about 5"9 with long black hair. she wears a dark purple hoodie with a black tank-top underneath. She wears grey pants with knee high black boots. [Picture soon]
+Traits- Intelligent, amazing hacker [both magical and non magical].
-Traits- Very secretive about her identity, hard to gain her trust, hard to change her mind.
Sexuality- Asexual, Homoromantic
Crush- N/A [Open]
Attacks/Powers/Weapons- She wears gloves that give her the ability to hack not only electronics, they also let her hack the world around her via magic.
Codeword- Red loves bed

Accepted!
Don’t say I’m out of touch, with this rampant chaos - your reality, I know well what lies beyond my sleeping refuge, the nightmare I built my own world to escape.
"Imaginary" Evanescence

ReddusttheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ReddusttheWarrior » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:43 pm

We can start now, if everyone wants to?))
"Imaginary" Evanescence

ReddusttheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:48 pm

((Fine by me ^^))
Proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will gladly answer any questions you have!

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ReddusttheWarrior » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:01 pm

Mk, everyone. Rp is starting now))

Calista|Nickname: Cali| Female| Current location: Her Home
Calista put on both of her shoes, eager to start the day. She almost tripped while running over to her window. She grabbed the blue and white umbrella that was leaning against the wall, and she looked out the window and smiled. She rubbed the back of her head, realizing what she forgot. She quickly got two blue bows and put her hair into pigtails, then ran outside. "Hello, world!" She yelled to the rising 'sun'.
Last edited by ReddusttheWarrior on Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
ReddusttheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imaginary.jpg » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:37 pm

Harriet and Morgan Adwell
21 / 24
Female / Male
Purple / Red
Ruins Entrance
Morgan sighed as he watched his sister take a close inspection at the pressure plates on the floor. He leaned against the wall, hands in the pockets of his jacket, observing whilst Harriet used a screwdriver to fiddle in between the pressure plates. The wind played with her black hair, which was pulled back into a ponytail, and fiddled with her black tie. Morgan wondered how there could be a breeze down here. The woman's surgical mask hung below her chin, as she would 'need' to put it on once she figured out the puzzle. Harriet gave a triumphant laugh, as she revealed the four triggered pressure plates, and the pulled down lever. The doors in front of Morgan swung open, and Morgan stood up straight. "Well done, sis." He said, glancing in her direction. She glared at him, her eyes reflecting the cold light in the room, sending flickers of colours across her multicoloured orbs. "With no help from you" She sneered, pulling up her mask. Morgan rolled his eyes, smirking. "You didn't need my help." Harriet continued forward, whilst her brother hesitated. His sister spun on her booted heel, and looked at her brother with her piercing eyes, hands on her hips. "It would've been appreciated." She turned and began to walk forwards, pulling out her book and a pen, noting down every detail. Morgan stood at the entrance, stunned, until he snapped out of it, pulled up his own mask, and continued after his sister.
imaginary.jpg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:03 am

Thomas
Male
Aged 10
Human
Kindness Soul
Ruins Entrance
Thomas was silent, hiding around the corner, although with his head poking out. His eyes followed the movements of the two older humans, and when they cracked the puzzle, he flinched a little at the animosity between them. They went through the doorway, into the next room, and Thomas whizzed after them, making sure the door did not close on him. Thomas did not want to be trapped down here all alone... He shivered at the very thought of it.

Luke and Alexa
Male and Female
20 and 21
Cat Monsters
Orange soul, purple soul
Waterfall
Luke was lying on the side, in the grass and stretching. His eyes flickered over to Alexa, widening as he saw her in the water. 'What ARE you doing, Alexa? Water's horrible.' he shivered. 'Nah bro, water's great!' Alexa purred, lying on her back and just floating there. It WAS rather peaceful, but Luke could not imagine the feeling of water on his fur for an extended period of time. Nope. How did she do it? Alexa, on the other hand, loved the feeling. She had no idea how her brother didn't like it!
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imaginary.jpg » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:20 am

Harriet and Morgan Adwell
21 / 24
Female / Male
Purple / Red
Ruins Entrance
Thomas
Beyond the door, the siblings walked into a lengthy room, made of the same kind of purple brick substance. Morgan hung back, scanning the room's surface, watching the area for anything dangerous. Harriet glanced at the path on the ground, and rubbed a finger against the brick. She straightened, and noted something down. Continuing to look around, stopping at the bridge to note a few down. She eyed the plaque, that scribed, "Stay on the path". Said path led up to two levers, which Harriet then guessed retracted the spikes on the other side. Morgan heard something behind him as his sister worked. He swivelled his head, to see a boy behind one of the pillars. He was following them. He was a pale, ginger haired and blue eyed boy, and looked about 10. He didn't show his surprise on his face. Instead, Morgan pulled down his mask, raised a finger to his lips, and winked at the boy. He turned back to his sister, not bothering with the mask anymore, stuffing it into his pockets. "Morgan. Pull that lever over there." Harriet ordered. Morgan obeyed, walking over, across two bridges. He pulled the lever she instructed, and she pulled the other. Harriet switched her gaze over to the spikes, which did indeed retract. She smiled coldly. Walking towards the exit of the room, Morgan joined her. Harriet reached a hand up and patted Morgan's head. "Good dog." She walked off, pulling out her notebook yet again, ready. Her brother followed, a smirk playing on his lips.
imaginary.jpg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:34 am

In the tunnels beneath Snowdin, another cat monster is curled up, asleep. With her tail resting lightly on her nose, she looks much like a Surface cat. Light filters through the snow, lighting the small cavern she'd dug herself with a blueish light. Even the small offshoot tunnel - it's extremely difficult to spot, but impossible to miss if you know it's there - she created. It ensures some privacy and solitude, which is fantastic for her shy personality.
The fluffy white cat's ears twitch, despite their lack of hearing ability. It's a natural thing for them. The filtering light turns her fur a light shade of cyan, but the light itself hasn't woken her yet.
Proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will gladly answer any questions you have!

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:17 am

Name- Dogamus
Nickname(s)- Beast
Gender- Male
Age- looks around his 30's
Species- dog
Soul Color- white
Appearance-He looks a bit like Doggo but with fluffy floppy ears. His around 7ft tall and has a good built of muscle under his pure white fur. He has dark blue eyes with a black spot over his right one. Over his muzzle is a pink scar. He normally wears a dark brown tank top with dark gray pants and no shoes. Like Doggo, he has the habit of smoking dog biscuits, but only when needed. He wears an old war tag around his neck. His appearance gives you that tough monster look but really his nice. When on guard duty he wears a smoky grey armor that fits him like a glove.
+Traits- kind, loving, protective
(Opt)=Traits- loyal, trustful
-Traits- serious, keeps his guard,
Sexuality- bisexual
Crush- open
Attacks/Powers/Weapons- uses a lavender smoky type of magic. He uses to form a scythe.
Codeword- Red loves bed
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me