Camp Half-Blood: The rise of Demigods

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

What should happen?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:43 am

ShouldI dull down on the rules a bit? (If so, please pm me and explain what and why I should change some)
No votes
The roleplay begin where no one, except canon characters, are claimed yet?
13%
A day lasts 4 pages
13%
A day lasts 10 pages
9%
A day lasts 50 pages
13%
A year lasts 100 pages
No votes
A years lasts 200 pages
13%
A year lasts 500
No votes
Should there be any drama yet?
17%
Should we keep things calm until there's a bunch more roleplayers?
22%

Total votes : 23

Re: Camp Half-Blood: The rise of Demigods

Postby dream. » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:44 am

Aribella Monique||Aphrodite||16||Crush: Open||Tags: Alistair;Open
She nodded at her brother, "Okay," and leaned down to wipe the water off her heels. She scanned the landscape around her, nothing.

Jaden Foster||Nike||17||Crush: Open||Tags: Open
As he stood by their flag, he swung his sword aimlessly, silently slicing the air with it. J looked around for any kids of Aphrodite, Zeus, or Hades, but didn't see any.
Last edited by dream. on Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nicodemus Luis

Postby jeeter » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:49 am

//half latino half whatever race his godly parent chose to be perceived that day//

Name: Nicodemus Luis
Godly parent: unknown (hermes or Apollo, haven't decided.)
Personality: Nic tends to come off as self centered and dedicated. He gets anxious in new situations and meeting new people, and is at his best in routines.
+ traits: intelligent, dedicated, passionate, wanderlust
-traits egotistical, anxious of how others perceive him
Height: 4 '8
Weapon:
Magical item (Pm me first please):
Kin: None in camp, willing to change. He has a father out of camp who helped him until he couldn't due to monsters.
History: (Please fill in, no blank area or 'will be roleplayed out') Nicodemus lived with his father, Modestus, his whole life. His father was old fashioned and religious, but open to new ideas. They lived in the Bronx, but were fairly happy. At the age of 13 Nic came out to his father, who helped him save up money for binders. As more and more monsters attacked their home, as well as people, it became obvious it was no longer a safe place.
Crush: open
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: none
Sexuality: bisexual
Others:
I'd prefer if he remained unclaimed for at least a very long time to explore this interesting effect on others perception of him, or his own perception of himself. He can remain unclaimed altogether.

Res! I have no experience role-playing so I'd love to be PMed with advice.
Last edited by jeeter on Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
jeeter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:07 am

Amore quickly arrived at their flag. She held aktinovólos [her celestial bronze spear] in her hand and crouched slightly, silent waiting and looking for any sign of the opposing teams. There was no way that they were going to loose this time.
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:10 am

(Accepted!)

Roka/ Poseidon/ Crush: Open/ Tags: Alistar/ Amore/ Aribella

'Where are they?' She thought, starting to jump from branch to branch. She suddenly stopped, noticing Alistar starting to follow up the creek. 'What do I do? Where is everyone?' She thought in a panic, water rising up from the creek and gently patting Alistar back slightly. Roka's powers were draining too quickly, leaving her a little exhausted from her attempts and movements.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cupid/She-Her/Lesbian Lf: Custom Anthro Character
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyctomancy » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:19 am

alistair mars / son of aphrodite / eighteen / tags: amore, roka

alistair nearly stumbled forward, when water rose from the creek behind him and splashed him on the back. so roka was nearby. that was useful information to know. recalling her earlier exploits in tree-hopping, his gaze traveled upwards. she's probably in the trees. closing his eyes, alistair slowly concentrated on the environment around him, tuning in to the faint rustles of nature and foliage. there was no way roka could move without making a bit of noise. there, he thought to himself, hearing the telltale sound of a heavy body crossing trees. she's over there. raising his bow, alistair took aim and released the arrow, sending it arcing towards the branch roka was currently perched upon.

daniel cross / son of hades / fifteen / tags: open

daniel fiddled nervously with his rings, unsure of what to do. he hadn't quite been briefed on the team's grand strategy, other than vague instructions, and so was left to his own devices. though capture the flag was never his best strength, daniel enjoyed the chance to exercise his mind and body alike. after all, who didn't like to win? if only his armour wasn't so maladjusted. daniel had taken to borrowing from the haphazard pile chiron had stashed about, so everything felt a bit at ends.
nyc [ he/him ] adult

slowly getting
back into rping.
nyctomancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:41 am

Aribella Monique||Aphrodite||16||Crush: Open||Tags: Alistair;Open(Team Aphrodite, Zeus, Hermes)
She nodded at her brother, "Okay," and leaned down to wipe the water off her heels. She scanned the landscape around her, nothing. Aribella paced around her lookout spot, listening for any sounds.

Jaden Foster||Nike||17||Crush: Open||Tags: Open(Team Nike, Poseidon, Hades)
As he stood by their flag, he swung his sword aimlessly, silently slicing the air with it. J looked around for any kids of Aphrodite, Zeus, or Hermes, but didn't see any.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CH-B:TRoDg - Cadie - 1

Postby Chamrosh » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:32 am

Leocadia "Cadie' Merlo | Female | Ares | Hermes Cabin | 15 | Playing offence on CtF | @Open (Nike, Poseidon, Hades, Hermes team)

Cadie had been quite excited at the prospect of capture the flag again. It was a good game, even without demi-god powers, monsters, and anyone she considered worth competing with involved. The most fun tactics, she always found, were either camoflage and springing out of bushes to incapacitate anyone approaching the flag with their faces providing appropriate hilarity (which with an orange shirt under armour and a bright coloured headplume was likely to be a challenge) or charging the enemy like a bull in a china shop, with intent to either get the flag yourself or give sufficient distraction for someone else to manage it. Heck yeah.
    Cadie sheaved her right xiphos into the scabbard on her left hip. She turned to the other campers around their team's flag, just to check there were a good number around (of course there were, they had the Hermes cabin), before charging off into the woods. She set off at a sprint into the trees, heading off in a wide arc to the left of the flag, being careful not to stand in any grasses or mud patches that would give away her route. After about half a minute, she turned to sprint to the river instead, and started slamming the flat of her left xiphos against every tree she encountered, yelling as if fighting as she did so.
    Hopefully any Aphrodite guards would be drawn to her instead of anyone trying to be vaguely subtle elsewhere. Also hopefully whoever was supposedly co-ordinating (no message had reached her) wouldn't be too annoyed at this tactic.

I found where the teams were referenced
Earlier I accidentally pressed enter while editing the title! That has been sorted though so no worries about it now
Last edited by Chamrosh on Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:41 am

((?))
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:47 am

Matei roamed the trees swinging his sword. Being the son of the great Zeus meant having a lot of pressure placed on you and all Matei wanted was to listen to and make music.
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:56 am

Jaden "J" Foster||Nike||Claimed||Tags: Open
He was extremely athletic and wanted to win this, his mom bing the goddess of victory, but didn't see anyone around to do anything with. Jaden started casually walking towards the opposite side where the other team's flag was, swinging his sword aimlessly at the blades of grass.

Ariana "Ari" Taylor||Aphrodite||Claimed||16||Crush: Open||Tags: Matei
Ariana decided that she was tired of just standing around by herself, doing what her brother and sister had asked her to do. She fixed her hair and started walking along away from their flag. She heard a noise and figured it was just another camper, so she walked over to where the sound was coming from. She saw a camper swinging his sword around, and she moved closer, almost getting hit by his blade. "Watch it!"
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me