Camp Half-Bood - Open and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Camp Half-Bood - Open and Accepting!

Postby jungwonie » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:17 am

♥ Belladonna O'Neil
/ female / daughter of Demeter, goddess of agriculture / dating: Elijah / in between all cabins / tags; Elijah /

Bella walked up to the group, gently setting her duffel bag against the ground. She smiled brightly towards the others and waited for instructions.

♦️ Markus Howwe
/ male / son of Athena, goddess of wisdom / crushing on: Mira / in between all cabins / tags; Amari, mentions Mira /

The son of Athena rushed over to where the campers were, heavily breathing as he came to a harsh stop. He almost ran into a kid who wasn't a quester but was still there. He dropped his duffel bag, crouching down and trying to steady his own breathing. After successfully catching his breath, he stood up straight again. His gray eyes surveyed the crowd for Mira, coming out unsuccessful.

♥ Midnight Black
/ female / daughter of Nyx, goddess of night / crush: none yet / Ares cabin / tags; Xavier /

"Usually I'm not affected by Ares children. You are no threat to me. But you... You enrage me."She hissed, balling her fists.

♦️ Joel Johnson
/ male / son of Khione, goddess of winter / crush: ;) / cabin u / tags; Alexa /

Joel nodded. "I find it cool that you and your father are cool. It makes you even more... unique." He smiled to himself, thinking that she might be the first actual friend in a while. He'd only had one or two friends; the others called him a 'muted-freak' or 'silent boy.' He was taunted for not wanting to talk to everybody, but here in this moment, it seemed like only he and Alexa mattered.

♥ Delilah Johnson
/ female / daughter of Khione, goddess of winter / crush: none yet / campfire -> Khione cabin / tags; open /

She noticed Sterling trying to start the fire and decided this is where she take her leave. "Well, Evan, I guess this is where I take my leave. I'll see you around." She stood, casting another glance at Sterling before briskly walking off to Khione cabin.

♦️ Xavier Blake
/ male / son of Jupiter, god of the sky - unclaimed / crush: none/open / walking around camp / tags; Andrea/

The unclaimed demigod nodded. "I kind of wished I could've gotten chosen... but I'll just have to deal with it." He smiled and fixed his glasses. "Would you like to go spar in the arena?"

♥ Sterling Reede
/ female / daughter of Hemera, goddess of day / crush: none yet / campfire / tags; Evan/

"Nike, huh?" She said to herself, examining the boy again. "Well there's one ability he has..." She responded to herself, looking away from him. She prayed to her mother to cut down the light/blush emitting from her, but it didn't help. "Well, my photokinesis isn't very helpful in some situations, much like now. It just makes me look like a glowing freak." She laughed to herself, glancing back over at the enticing eyes that belonged to Evan.

♦️ Grayson Vesque
/ male / son of Hepheastus / crush: none yet / the beach / tags; Quinn /

Gray's amber eyes studied the boy with a book, turning quickly and jogging towards the water. The water lapped at his feet as Grayson stared absent-mindedly out at the horizon. The boy behind him still had his full attention, as the boy wanted to know more about the boy but was afraid to ask. He was tounge tied, but continued to enter the ocean, water quickly rising to his knees. [/quote
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:17 am

Ariana "Ari" Taylor
Female
Heterosexual
Aphrodite
Crush//Devon
Tags//Open

She did a dainty princess wave and watched him walk away, then turned to Amara. She gazed at the creature a few seconds before heading off on her own back to her cabin. Cabin 10, of Aphrodite. If any of her siblings were in the cabin with her, she didn't notice them, as she was too busy thinking about the Nemesis boy. Ari went to her wardrobe and pulled put a short royal blue floral dress, placing it on her bed.

Elijah "Eli" Sanders
Male
Heterosexual
Poseidon
Gf//Belladonna
Tags//Open

He looked around at the group as himself and his girlfriend arrived to them. Elijah flashed everyone a bright smile as he waited for directions.

Madelyn "Madi" Mia
Female
Heterosexual
Zeus
Crush//Open
Tags//Jake

Madelyn looked up to face Jake. "Why would you automatically assume Elijah would be chosen to go?" She wondered why Jake didn't question his words, but sounded sure of it.

Amari Pierce
Male
Heterosexual
Nike
Crush//Open
Tags//Markus

He was casually standing outside the group of chosen questers, when suddenly he saw someone out of the corner of his eye, suddenly stopping near him. He took a few steps back and looked at the boy. "Hey, watch where you're going."
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rookfern » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:23 pm

┌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀┐
↠ nyota
15 | Athena
tags: Grace
└⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀┘
    Nyota lifted her shoulders in a vague shrug and stuffed her hands into her jean pockets. "As well as one can be, considering a few days ago I found out my absent mother is a goddess." She gave a wry grin and a half-hearted chuckle. The laugh faded off, and the grin felt false after a few moments on her face. "I'm still adjusting. Life's... different now." She shrugged again, mustering up a more sincere smile. "But, hey, it's a never ending summer camp filled with sword fighting... and deadly monsters... right?"
rookfern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Λlpha » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:30 pm

Bella Wikitoria || 15 years || Straight: To be Jake || Bastard Sword & Dagger || Nike (unclaimed) || Tags; Dara, Amber

"Oh, hey! Sorry, I didn't realise anyone was in here." Bella apologised to the girl who she assumed was a daughter of Hephaestus.

((short))

Chase Evans || 18 years || Straight: Summer || Broad Sword & Sheild|| Hemera (claimed) || Tags; Summer

Chase smiled. "It's really good. You should try drawing more often." He told Summer. He frowned at her. How could she draw them when she's never even seen them? He wondered, then pushed the thought away.

((also short))

Domenico Cuore-Spezzato || 16 years || Straight: Lucy || Bow and Throwing Knives || Nyx (claimed) || Tags; Lucy

Dom jumped up as Lucy made to leave. "Lucy, no, wait." He said urgently, reaching out and grabbing her hand before she could walk off. He glanced down at their hands and dropped it, mildly embarrassed. "Look Lucy, I...I don't even know what I'm trying to say..." He trailed off. "I don't know what's wrong with me. Normally no one can make me happy or...well, you get the idea, but you..." He met her gaze, feeling really uncertain and uncomfortable. This was the first time Dom had ever really spoken to someone in this way and, to be honest, it was sort of scaring him. He was normally so shut up and non-emotional, he was so confused.
⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤ (( 𝒊𝒇 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏'𝒔 𝒈𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒇 ))l ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

brings hell's rain ll⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤lll 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙉 𝙄'𝘿 𝙏𝙍𝘼𝘿𝙀 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙈𝙔 𝙏𝙊𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒𝙎

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤ll ↪ ' [ ❝ 𝐅𝐎𝐑 ❞ ]- ↩ ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

↪↪Image

just one yesterday - fall out boy
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby INDIG0 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:19 am

Drew East Longland|
Female| Aphrodite| crush; eventually Xavier| Cabin 10| Tags; Mira, ives

After reading her magazine for a while, drew tucked it away and walked out her cabin. After so long in her cabin, the sunlight almost blinded her but her eyes quickly adjusted. Drew made her way over to the canoe lake and sat down. A dove flew down towards her and landed on Drew's shoulder. She laughed at the dove.
" Hello, rose." She said stroking the bird's head.
Justin Black| Male| Nyx| Dating; Roka| the port| Tags; Roka
Justin grinned at her question. How Was
he feeling?
" Yeah, I'm ok, you?" He said admiring her beautiful hair. " Yeah I guess it is beautiful today. The sea's pretty, don't you think?"
Summer Winter Underwood|
Female| Persephone| crush; open| beach| Tags;, Chase

Summer blushed at Chase's compliment. Gods! How did she deserve a guy like him? She smiled at him sweetly.
" Thank you, prince charming." Summer said with a mock bow. She furrowed her brow when she saw his frown.
" You ok?"
Adam Swan| Male| Athena| Crush; Sasha| camp| Tags; Sasha
Adam pondered her statement, it only took a few moments before he replied.
" It's true we Athena kids like to be where it's all happening, but we also like to talk to people. its one of the best ways to share knowledge and you know how much I love knowledge."
Grace Skye Allsop| Female|
Apollo| crush; Jake| just around camp| Tags; Nyota

Grace knew how Nyota was feeling. She gave her a reassuring smile.
" I remember when I was claimed. I couldn't believe that my dad was the sun god. But after a while, you get used to it."
(( Sorry it's short))
Nico Black- Stone| Male| Thanatos| the Forest| tags; Matei, nait
Nico looked at Matei in shock before running after the boy. He stopped dead when he saw the body of his beloved. Nico let out a gutteral scream and fell to his knees. Frost spread across the grass but didn't touch the body. Nico crawled over to Lizzie and checked for a pulse. Nothing. He cradled her head in his lap, crying a river.
Molly Jane Carter| Female|
oracle of Delphi| Arena| tags Stefan

Molly dealed a strike. She thought about his words for a moment before answering.
" I have my suspicions but I won't say anything because she would probably kill me. She's not overly fond of heroes." She said." Anyway, she should've claimed you by now since you're​ 16."
Lucy Rose Maxwell| Female|
Hemera|beach| crush; Dom| tags; Dom

Lucy flinched as she felt his hand on hers. They were so cold. Dom had asked her to wait, but why? He didn't feel the same, did he? she thought.
"Please..." Lucy begged." Don't rush yourself."
She wiped the tear from her eye and fiddled with her jacket zip.
Julia Taylor| Female| Phobos|
Arena| crush; open| tags;open

Julia sat up on the benches watching people train. it was amazing how fear could bring a whole country to its knees. she loved fear, she just didn't love people fearing her. they're so scared of me. why do they fear me? she kept asking herself
Hazel | female ( nymph)| patron: Demeter| | crush;...| camp| tags; Emmaline,
Hazel rolled her eyes at Emma jokingly. This girl was stubborn.
" Really?" She asked " she healed you with magic. And yes, the gods are horrible parents. No offense." She added quickly, looking up at the sky.
Hazel knew that Emma wouldn't be convinced easily, so she reached her hand out towards the grass and smiled when a white rose grew towards her. She sniffed the rose, enjoying the sweet smell before letting it sink back into the ground.
" Believe now?"
INDIG0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mysticelle » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:59 am

Harper Lynn King || Female, 15 || Apollo || Claimed || Straight || Crush: Caspian || Big House || Tags: Questers ||

Harper looked around the group until her eyes landed on Mirabelle. She could tell Mirabelle saw how nervous Harper was, because she got a reassuring smile from the girl. How can she be smiling, Harper thought to herself, when we're about to go on a quest that could very well kill us? She shot the girl a smile back, though she didn't put much meaning behind it.
Harper looked at Elena as she spoke. "That's really cool, Elena." She said, still a little in her own world.

Amber Renée Rivera || Female, 17 || Hephaestus || Claimed || Openly Bisexual || Crush: none yet || Forge || Tags: Open ||

Amber looked up as she heard the heavy forge door swing open. She watched as Dara, a Hypnos kid, and a girl she'd never seen before walked in. She gave them a smile and a wave, her hands covered in soot and grease.

Emmaline Adella Bonneville || Female, 16 || Athena || Unclaimed || Homosexual || Crush: open || Dining Pavilion || Tags: Hazel ||

Emma stared wide-eyed at the rose that had shot toward Hazel. She changed the topic, not wanting to believe in the gods, but not being able to deny the proof. "So where do I sleep?" she asked between forkfuls of food.

Devon Michael Addams || Male, 16 || Nemesis || Claimed || Straight || Crush: Ariana || Walking || Tags: open ||

Devon showered and changed clothes before heading out to lunch.

Ethan Hale Eversley || Male, 16 || Nike || Claimed || Twin: Evan Eversley || Gay (Closeted) || Crush: none yet || Dining Pavilion ||
|| Tags: open ||

Ethan wandered around camp.

Evan Dean Eversley || Male, 16 || Nike || Claimed || Twin: Ethan Eversley || Straight || Crush: none yet || Campfire ||
|| Tags: Sterling ||

Evan looked Sterling up and down. She was beautiful, he couldn't deny that. "Aren't we all freaks here?I mean, look at the Hades kids, raising the dead, or the Apollo kids, with their weird healing magic. Besides, you don't look like i freak. I think you look kind of... pretty." He said, a small smile appearing on his lips.
kendall - female - infp - virgo - august 26

strong believer in equality for everyone.
my PMs are always open, you can talk to me about anything, i'm here for you <3.

---

Mysticelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:36 am

♥ Belladonna O'Neil
/ female / daughter of Demeter, goddess of agriculture / dating: Elijah / in between all cabins / tags; Elijah /

Bella walked up to the group, gently setting her duffel bag against the ground. She smiled brightly towards the others and waited for instructions.

♦️ Markus Howwe
/ male / son of Athena, goddess of wisdom / crushing on: Mira / in between all cabins / tags; Amari, mentions Mira /

The son of Athena rushed over to where the campers were, heavily breathing as he came to a harsh stop. He almost ran into a kid who wasn't a quester but was still there. He dropped his duffel bag, crouching down and trying to steady his own breathing. After successfully catching his breath, he stood up straight again. His gray eyes surveyed the crowd for Mira, coming out unsuccessful.

♥ Midnight Black
/ female / daughter of Nyx, goddess of night / crush: none yet / Ares cabin / tags; Xavier /

"Usually I'm not affected by Ares children. You are no threat to me. But you... You enrage me."She hissed, balling her fists.

♦️ Joel Johnson
/ male / son of Khione, goddess of winter / crush: ;) / cabin u / tags; Alexa /

Joel nodded. "I find it cool that you and your father are cool. It makes you even more... unique." He smiled to himself, thinking that she might be the first actual friend in a while. He'd only had one or two friends; the others called him a 'muted-freak' or 'silent boy.' He was taunted for not wanting to talk to everybody, but here in this moment, it seemed like only he and Alexa mattered.

♥ Delilah Johnson
/ female / daughter of Khione, goddess of winter / crush: none yet / campfire -> Khione cabin / tags; open /

She noticed Sterling trying to start the fire and decided this is where she take her leave. "Well, Evan, I guess this is where I take my leave. I'll see you around." She stood, casting another glance at Sterling before briskly walking off to Khione cabin.

♦️ Xavier Blake
/ male / son of Jupiter, god of the sky - unclaimed / crush: none/open / walking around camp / tags; Andrea/

The unclaimed demigod nodded. "I kind of wished I could've gotten chosen... but I'll just have to deal with it." He smiled and fixed his glasses. "Would you like to go spar in the arena?"

♥ Sterling Reede
/ female / daughter of Hemera, goddess of day / crush: none yet / campfire / tags; Evan/

The light aura quickly grew. Sterling looked away. Had he just called her... beautiful? "Th-thank you... You- You aren't too bad yourself." She smiled and looked down at the fire that remained untouched. Her light aura caused a surges of heat to come from her. "Sorry if my aura becomes too warm."

♦️ Grayson Vesque
/ male / son of Hepheastus / crush: none yet / the beach / tags; Quinn /

Gray's amber eyes studied the boy with a book, turning quickly and jogging towards the water. The water lapped at his feet as Grayson stared absent-mindedly out at the horizon. The boy behind him still had his full attention, as the boy wanted to know more about the boy but was afraid to ask. He was tounge tied, but continued to enter the ocean, water quickly rising to his knees.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:37 am

Ariana "Ari" Taylor
Female
Heterosexual
Aphrodite
Crush//Devon
Tags//Open

The girl put on her floral dress and quickly braided her hair back into double French braids. She fixed her makeup, putting on a more subtle, light pink lip color, before slipping into her black pumps to match her dress. Ariana walked out of the cabin and shut the door behind her, heading to the pavilion. She grabbed her food and made her offerening, sitting down by herself at the Aphrodite table.

Elijah "Eli" Sanders
Male
Heterosexual
Poseidon
Gf//Belladonna
Tags//Open

He looked around at the group as himself and his girlfriend arrived to them. Elijah flashed everyone a bright smile as he waited for directions.

Madelyn "Madi" Mia
Female
Heterosexual
Zeus
Crush//Open
Tags//Jake

Madelyn looked up to face Jake. "Why would you automatically assume Elijah would be chosen to go?" She wondered why Jake didn't question his words, but sounded sure of it.

Amari Pierce
Male
Heterosexual
Nike
Crush//Open
Tags//Markus

He was casually standing outside the group of chosen questers, when suddenly he saw someone out of the corner of his eye, suddenly stopping near him. He took a few steps back and looked at the boy. "Hey, watch where you're going."
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Akashic Records » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:56 am

|Chloe Mercy Myers|Female|17 years|Homosexual|Poseidon|Crush: Indigo Ashley Bloom|

I lit up, a wide smile spreading across my face. My apprehension quickly vanished at Indigo's abrupt compliment, causing me to beam at her with delight. I had actually managed to impress her, she was even blushing too. Indigo always struck me as the confident type but her eyes shot towards the ground. Nervously avoiding my gaze, her face remained in a scarlet red. Her powedery blue hair fell across her face, striking me with the thought that she was really cute when she was flustered. "Hehe, Thanks...I'm glad you liked it." Smiling sheepishly, I stuffed my hands into my pockets and averted my gaze in an attempt to act modest. Deep down however, I was feeling incredibly jubilant as I'd succeeded in capturing Indigo's attention.

|Abel Verity Clark|Male|15 years|Bisexual|Apollo|Crush: Ives Ackerman|

With our deal made, I was eager to see what his writing was like. I loved to read, especially if it were poetry, but I'd never laid hands on a romance novel before. Laughing nervously at Ives's warning if I didn't comply to our agreement, I replied "Don't worry, I keep my promises." Satisfied, we went separate ways as Ives made his way back towards the cabins. I climbed back from the river into the sunlit valley were I'd left Camellia. She stood out against the deep green grass and multicolored flowers, her scaly off-white body didn't do her well to hide in the green. Leaning down, I lifted her up and let her wrap herself around my shoulders again. She seemed to have missed me from my absence, for she slithered up my arm and tightly around my shoulders as soon as she felt me touch her side. Sitting down once more, I awaited Ives's return.

╔══════════════════╗
hi. call me ash. i'm an anti-social
weirdo who loves to RP and play video
games(guess which ones i like lel). i'm
pretty active as well so if you need
someone to talk to, i'll be right there!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

══════════════════
gallery ♦ null ♦ ♦ null ♦ null
╚══════════════════╝
Akashic Records

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rookfern » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:59 pm

┌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀┐
↠ nyota
15 | Athena
tags: Grace
└⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀┘
    "Well, I sure hope so." Nyota shifted, her gaze flicking to the arena again. "I was thinking about actually learning some sword fighting. You know any?" Absently, she extracted her left hand from her pocket and tapped the pommel of her sword at her hip. She had gotten it the second day she was at the camp, but she had yet to even draw it from the sheath.
rookfern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me