Camp Half-Bood - Open and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Camp Half-Bood - Open and Accepting!

Postby jungwonie » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:26 am

B E L L A D O N N A
    ---------------
    Belladonna Rose O'Neil | 17 | Demeter | Claimed | Crush: ;) | Location: stables | Tags; Elijah

She looked over to the pastel blue pegasus, smiling. "This is Daisy. Such a good name for a Demeter child, right?" She joked, realizing she was nervously pacing in front of Daisy's stable. Why was she pacing? And why was she so nervous? She turned around and picked up a small salt-lick and set it inside of her pegasus's pen.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:39 am

Elijah "Eli" Sanders||Poseidon||Claimed||17||Crush: Open||Tags: Belladonna
He looked at the mare, "Hello Daisy," he took out a sugar cube from his pocket and gave it to his Pegasus. "What do you normally do day to day?" He turned towards the girl.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mysticelle » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:47 am

Harper Lynn King
|Female|
|Apollo|
|Claimed|
|Archery Range|
|Tags: open|
Harper sat and talked to Emory, her favorite pegasus, (or as she liked to nickname him, Bright Eyes, because his eyes lit up when Harper was around) for a while before leaving the stables to go for a walk. On her way out, she saw two campers enter that she'd seen around a bit before but she'd never spoken to. She believed their names were... Belladonna and Eli?

She left the stables and just decided to go for a walk around camp and explore. She found herself at the archery range. There weren't many people there, mostly Apollo kids. She unpinned her bow & arrow pin from her shirt and it grew into her real bow & arrow, Psíthyros. She practiced her archery skills and landed a few in the center of the target.
kendall - female - infp - virgo - august 26

strong believer in equality for everyone.
my PMs are always open, you can talk to me about anything, i'm here for you <3.

---

Mysticelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:50 am

B E L L A D O N N A
    -------------------
    Belladonna Rose O'Neil | 17 | Demeter | Claimed | Crush: ;) | Location: stables | Tags: Elijah

She pet her pegasus again, whispering a quick something about an apple. She turned around, facing the boy from Beverly Hills. She took in his appearence again, smiling to herself. "Well, I'm either playing vollyball, or trying to clean up Cabin 4," she said, smiling still. "How about you?"
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:57 am

He listened to her response, and turned to look out at the ocean again. "Sometimes I'll go mess with the water or other campers, Not usually though. I like to practice manipulating the water." He looked at the Pagasi again. "I like to swim?"
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:06 am

B E L L A D O N N A
    ---------------
    Belladonna Rose O'Neil | 17 | Demeter | Claimed | Crush: ;) | Location: Stables | Tags; Elijah

"Hm?" She asked, looking over at him. She remembered that all of Poseidon's children could talk to any kind of horses. She laughed almost silently, watching the two. "Are you good at vollyball? Maybe after this we could play a one on one game?"
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:08 am

He smiled, "Sure, I like to think I'm good at it." And winked, popping his sunglasses back on as it was getting brighter.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:15 am

Belladonna Rose O'Neil | 17 | Demeter | Claimed | Crush: ;) | Location: Stables | Tags; Elijah

She blushed, turning away so he wouldn't notice. She faced her Pegasus again. "Hm, I'll be the judge of that..." She teased, summoning an apple for Daisy. She handed the apple to the mare and turned back to the son of Poseidon.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:24 am

|Skyler "Skye" Rosenburg|Female|Zeus|Unclaimed|On the way to the Armoury|Tags: Open|

Skye wasn't quite sure where to go after she'd finished eating. She knew she had a training session in the arena with some of the other less experienced fighters soon, but she had about half an hour before that began, by her estimations. I'd better go to the armoury then; so I can find a weapon before armed combat training begins. She rose to her feet, heading the direction of the armoury. She'd been shown around briefly the previous night, but she could barely recall any of that tour other than the general area in which things were located.

|Dara Patel|Demiboy|Hypnos|Outside Cabin 15|Tags: Alexa|

"Nice to meet you too," Dara replied with a sleepy smile. His eyes widened when the sky darkened above him. "Thanks!" Dara exclaimed enthusiastically. It was probably one of the most awake-sounding things he was going to say all day. "As for you snake, well... to be honest, I've never even touched a snake before." The idea wasn't unappealing; more curious than anything.

|Mirabelle Everhart|Female|Aphrodite|Counselor|Outside Cabin 10|Tags: Elliott, Matei|

Mirabelle's eyes widened when she discerned a faint glow emanating from Elliott's blindfold, but she said nothing. "No problem," she replied with a smile. "I love to help people out." She felt a wet nose nudging her hand, and looked down to find Elliott's German Shepherd nuzzling her hand. "Why, hello there," she addressed the dog, unaware that she was speaking in kind of a softer, cooing voice. She instinctively bent down to Samuel's level, giving him a gentle scratch behind the ears. She didn't care that she was probably getting dog hair all over her clothes; it was worth it to see Samuel's happy face.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:01 am

Elijah "Eli" Sanders||Tags: Belladonna
He chuckled, handing her a few sugar cubes for Daisy. "Here, shell like those." He said after telepathically talking with the mare.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me