Miraculous: Revival Of The Myth (accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Miraculous: Revival Of The Myth (accepting)

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:33 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6hzRTANRxcM

It's been years since Ladybug, Cat Noir, Volpina and Queen Bee roamed the streets of Paris protecting the City of Love from Hawk Moth, his Akumatized Villains and Le Paon. They've moved on to focus on a careers with a few less needs for secrets and raising their own Miraculouses. So what happens when evil returns and threatens to turn Paris on it's head?

Rules~
*Kwami's genders must match that of their holders.

*Alter-Egos can be changed from what is posted. Those are just suggestions.

*BE ACTIVE

*NOTE!: There are 3 "other half" paired Miraculouses/Kwamis. Just because they are supposed to be each other's other halfs, down not mean they and their holders must be romantic other halves, yes this is encouraged and the thought behind them, but it doesn't have to be so. The Holders of these Miraculouses can be siblings or other relatives....best friends.....whatever and still retain their special connection to each other. They are:

Wolf and Crow
-please note that it was believed that Wolf and Spider were other halves, but this is not a 'true pairing'.

Moth and Peacock

Black Cat and Ladybug

*Mrs. Agreste's name for this rp is Renée Agreste, because I like how it sounds with Gabriel

*Miraculous and Kwami Link: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3505173

*There are no Akuma and haven't been for years

*Master Fu has moved on

*Chloe is Mayor of Paris

*site rules apply

*this is based on a few possible spoilers so continue at your own risk

*as much detail in forms as possible please

*feel free to bring in plot twists and drama

*yes you can make a villain instead of a hero

(More could be added)

Form~
Name:
Other names:
Residence:
Hero, Villain or Normal:
Alter-Ego(only is applicable):
Affiliation:
Wielded Miraculous(if applicable):
Kwami(if applicable):
Transformation Phrase(if has a Miraculous):
Powers and abilities(normal abilities and those of Miraculous if applicable):
Weapon(if has a Miraculous):
Love interest:
Appearance(Miraculous Holders must include both Civilian and Alter-Ego appearances):
Personality(Miraculous Holders must include both Civilian and Alter-Ego personas):
History:
Powers and abilities(both normal and Miraculous if applicable):
Other information?:

Members~
*Raul Gerdox "Argent Loup" l male l 16 l Wolf Miraculous
*Alexis Casimir Labelle "Fire Fox" l female l 16 l Fox Miraculous
*Samuel Kearns "Screech" l male l 17 l Bat Miraculous
*Alice Little "Tigress" l female l 16 l Tiger Miraculous
*Adrianna Allete Agreste "Nightingale" l female l 15 l Crow Miraculous

Relationships~
(Will add them later as they are officially developed. It's kind of early.)
Chloe and Nathaniel
Alya and Nino
Marinette and Adrien
Tikki and Plagg
Duusu and Nooroo
Last edited by wolfrunner on Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:25 am, edited 23 times in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Miraculous: Revival Of The Myth (open and accepting)

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:37 pm

Name:
Adrianna Allete Agreste

Other names:
Kitten (only used by her father and/or Plagg)
Little Akuma
(Others can be given in rp)

Student
Superhero
Theif
Occasional Model

Residence:
Agreste Mansion by the Trocadero in Paris, France

Hero, Villain or Normal:
Hero, though she is known for midnight escapades where she steals things. They are always returned the next night though.

Alter-Ego(only is applicable):
Nightingale

Affiliation:
Chanceux Noir (brand), translates to "Lucky Black" in French
Miraculous Holders

Wielded Miraculous(if applicable):
Crow Hairpin

Kwami(if applicable):
Merrle, female. She is a black Kwami with several feather-like protrusions on the top of her head that are brushe backwards. She also has feathers fanned out behind her like a bird's fan of tail feathers. Her favorite food is any kind of raw or rare cooked meat but especially duck.

Transformation Phrase(if has a Miraculous):
"Merrle, wings up!"
"Wings down!"

Powers and abilities(normal abilities and those of Miraculous if applicable):
Fencing
Fashion design
Piano playing
Living bad luck charm
Danger sense
Nightingale's Change Of Heart
Flight (as Nightingale)

Weapon(if has a Miraculous):
Nightingale's Fan

Love interest:
8-) she wasn't named 'Adrianna' for nothing kids, though she acts not like her mother around him lol

Appearance(Miraculous Holders must include both Civilian and Alter-Ego appearances):
Adrianna
Adrianna is fair skinned with long blue, at times it looks black, hair and light green eyes. She wears a white button down shirt with a black corset-like top over it and occasional jacket. She wears a pair of jeans and sneakers. On each of her arms are arm warmer-like sleeves but made entirely of black lace. In her hair is the hairpin she uses to transform into Nightingale.

Nightingale
Nightingale wears a textured skin-tight black suit, which is complete with a dark purple sheen and that tapers off into a coat tail in the back. The edge of this coat tail is trimmed with black feathers that have the same dark sheen as the rest of the suit, giving the look of a bird's tail and it's tail feathers. Loose dark feathers matching the one's trimming her tail coat appear scattered through her hair and encircle her wrists like feathery cuffs. She has a black mask around her eyes and her black gloves are sharpened into fine claws....talons so to speak. Her hair pin turns black and gains five single feather protrusions hanging from it.

Personality(Miraculous Holders must include both Civilian and Alter-Ego personas):
Adrianna
Adrianna is a kind and charismatic girl, she is also generous, happy and cheerful. She loves fashion, which she attributes to her parents running a fashion brand, and often plans large shopping expeditions to the Champs-Élysées to check out the designer stores. She also loves her friends and family. Adrianna cares deeply for other people, and she usually puts their feelings and interests before her own, in some cases at a personal cost. When feeling upset she typically tries to down play her negative emotions so as to not burden others with her own problems. She thinks reasonably and will express annoyance and frustration when someone is being difficult or something is going wrong.

Nightingale
Nightingale is about as different from Adrianna as night is from day personality wise. Despite being a kind and outgoing girl in her civilian form, as Nightingale Adrianna takes on attributes that are more of that belonging to a crow. The only attribute she really retains from her civilian self is the need to show off at inconvenient times. It's rare that her gentler, more friendly side comes through her hero persona and she will floor anybody that brings up those few times it does. The only person whose been a recipient of this more civilian side of the dark heroine is her partner. He is the only one who Nightingale will even consider listening to or showing concern for. Otherwise Nightingale is a temperamental teen who is prone to jealousy bouts and has a stinging comeback for almost everything. Nightingale's whit is about as quick and sharp as her temperament, and her cleverness with words adds to this particular trait of her's. She is mischievous, liking to cause minor amounts of chaos when she isn't occupied with a real threat to Paris, and can be rather manipulative when the need arises for one reason or another. She is resourceful and intelligent often coming up with solutions to problems that tend to be a bit unorthodox.

History:
Adrianna is the daughter of Adrien Agreste and Marinette Agreste. She was raised in Paris, France having been born into her family's fashion brand. From a young age Adrianna loved hearing the stories of how Ladybug and Cat Noir saved the city from Hawk Moth, his Akumatized Villians and Le Paon. Growing up Adrianna had no idea about her family's super secrets...not an easy thing to keep with four Kwami's floating around. Plus the occasional need for Paris's Defenders to make appearances now and again. Still Marinette and Adrien managed to keep their alter-egos from their daughter.

Instead of protecting Paris from evil, little Adrianna grew up having a realativly normal life. Well one that was normal for the daughter of the co-owners of a fashion empire at least. Re-named Chanceux Noir from Gabriel, the dark haired girl's father ran the business end of the brand while her mother was the lead designer and one responsible for most, if not all, of the actual product designs. As such it wasn't much surprise when young Adrianna expressed an interest in fashion, often stealing old patterns and scrap fabrics from her father's office and mother's sewing room to tack onto her bedroom wall or make clothes for her dolls. From a tender age the girl put on fashion shows and modeled for her parents, and when she was old enough she eventually became a model for her parent's brand.

In her earliest years growing up Adrianna would remain at home under the watchful eyes of both sets of grandparents ,while her parents were away on bussiness ventures. Little Adrianna was always full of energy...energy useually spent getting into a verity of trouble from pulling generally harmless pranks to taking things from around the mansion. This eventually led Gabriel deciding to put said energy to good use. In other words directing it towards furthering her education in several topics he'd been sure to educate the girl's father in. First came Chinese Lessons which Marinette mother, Sabine, was more then glad to help with during her grandaughter's visits helping her and Tom in the bakery. Meanwhile Gabriel took responsiblity for his grandaughter's further development in the ways of fashion along with the initial introduction to the sport of fencing and piano.

Adrianna met her Kwami and gained her Miraculous not that long ago and it was by total accident....or so she believes. Merrle and her Miraculous jewel first came into exsistance years ago during Ladybug and Cat Noir's final fight with Le Paon and Hawk Moth. When both the Black Cat Ring and Ladybug Earrings were brought together at once, the extra energy they created cumulated together into one place and created Merrle and the Crow Hairpin. In other words Distruction and Creation gave way to Mischeif, which is the opposite of Order. The dark Kwami remained an unknown and dormant result of that final battle hidden in the Agreste Mansion for years until Adrianna Agreste.....the daughter of Ladybug and Cat Noir...found it and put it on. Mischief had been released free on Paris for the first time.

(-)

Powers and abilities(both normal and Miraculous if applicable):
Adrianna
In addition to modeling, she also takes lessons in fencing, Chinese and piano. Because of these lessons she is fluent in Chinese and often slips into it when her emotions are running high. Thanks to her fencing lesions she is able to fight on equal ground with her seniors in the sport. This also lets her use most objects as sword-like weapons effectively. Adrianna is also a talented fashion designer with clothing sketches and swatches of different scrap fabrics tacked to her bedroom walls. Adrianna claims she was born with the innate sense to tell when something was going to go wrong as well as being a living back luck charm.

Nightingale
Nightingale has enhanced skills such as balance, memory, agility, strength and near-invulnerability. Like a bird she has keen eyesight and can fly. Like a Crow, an Nightingale is a gifted theif and infiltrator, which comes in handy for her occasional midnight escapades. She uses her fan efficiently, being able to use it for close combat situations or create gusts of strong winds and dark feathers. She can also throw her fan when it to is folded up with great skill and precision and have it be deflected back to her.

Change of Heart
With her Change of Heart superpower, Nightingale manipulates the probability of an event to happen, making unlikely things occur more often or instantly and preventing liable events from happening. She can cause and prevent both good and bad luck. Nightingale is able to use this highly versatile power, yet unstable, power for a variety of uses with both good and bad luck. This power only lasts for five minutes, after which she will transform back into Adrianna. Another flaw to this power is that it is heavily controlled by her emotional state...negative emotions equal bad luck, while calmer emotions induce good luck. Also the stronger her emotions the stronger her powers but also the less control she has over them.

-Tychokinetic Combat - The most commonly used form of Nightingale's Change Of Heart. Nightingale manipulates luck for herself and turns it into an effective advantage for herself. By using either good or bad luck Nightingale is able to use her power to impact herself and her immediate surrounding area or whatever the feathers touch/are absorbed by.

-Disaster Manipulation - a more rarely used form of Nightingale's power, using bad luck she is able to manipulate the immediate surrounding area and cause natural disasters.

Other information?:
*Adrianna's name literally means "Dark Winged Butterfly", which is the reason for her family let name of "Little Akuma" and a total accident on my part while naming her

*Adrianna actually loves Camembert Cheese, especially melted and stuffed into a Croissant. Several pastries at her Grandparent's bakery involves Camembert for her and Plagg.

*Adrianna has the tendency to bring home strays, people or animals, and has two hamsters (Eggroll and Dumpling) as well as a male Bombay kitten she found as a stray and calls "Chaton".

*like her father and grandfather before her, Adrianna has a penchant for making puns and other jokes that are mostly related to different avian species or topics.

*Adrianna is prone to poor luck herself even without transforming into Nightingale

*Adrianna, while very close to her mother, has a especially tight bond with her father.....which makes her have the exact opposite to Adrien's relationship with his father.

*Adrianna is fluent in Chinese and tends to slip into it on occasion, especially when her emotions are high.
Last edited by wolfrunner on Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:34 pm, edited 10 times in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:42 pm

Accepting now!
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:11 am

Can't wait to meet your oc!
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:28 am

[ res raven Miraculous]
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:52 am

There is no Raven Miraculous. There is a Crow but it has a Holder.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:06 am

( we cant use oc miraculous?)
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:24 am

Yeah but it's a little too close to the Crow.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:50 am

( would a bat work?)
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me