Death Weapon Meister Academy ~ Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Death Weapon Meister Academy ~ Accepting!

Postby derision » Thu May 25, 2017 12:08 pm

x Angela Ziegler Female ? Witch Tagged: Pyrah & Kyoko x
    xxxxx.Angela backed away and sat down, licking a paw so she could draw it across her ear. As she groomed herself absentmindedly, she thought about what Pyrah's intentions were with Kyoko. Pyrah was never this welcoming, she had to be on to something. Angela meowed as adorably as she could, figuring she'd also try her best to get onto Kyoko's good side, even if she was a cat. Anyway, even if Kyoko did trust Angela, she really wouldn't want to do anything to her. Well, Angela would probably do it mainly for chin and ear rubs.
derision

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Thu May 25, 2017 12:31 pm

Kyoko Ihara // Female // 16 // Weapon {Halberd} // ~~Pyrah, Angela
"Well, there's no harm in sitting someplace else today..." Kyoko noted more to herself than Pyrah. Glancing to the empty seats, she simply sat in the one to her right- which just happened to be the closest to where she had been standing. She leaned forward as she had been before moving seats, head being propped up by a hand as she looked to Pyrah once more. "What's the cat's name, if I can ask?"
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thatgirlcalledember » Thu May 25, 2017 12:33 pm

Pyrah - Fire Witch
"Her name is Angela, she's very nice." I said, shrugging and leaning my head on my palm, looking at Kyoko with my fiery eyes. "Your meister is Xenon right? Whats it like having a partner?"
In The End
--------------------------------------------------------
We're left infinitely and utterly
Alone.
Thatgirlcalledember

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Thu May 25, 2017 1:15 pm

"Angela. A nice name." She repeated idly, her mind already on the question Pyrah had asked. What was having a partner like? "It... can be aggravating at times, I guess. Or maybe that's just me. Xenon's not always the easiest to work with." A slight shrug. "He's not a bad meister by a long shot. Just a bit difficult to get through to, you know?" She frowned as she realized that everything she was saying was a bit... scattered. There was some type of disconnect from the question and her answer. It hadn't been specifically about her partner after all, just about having one in general. A shake of her head as she focused her thoughts, sighing. "It's hard to explain. There's a kind of... bond. In most cases, any weapon and meister can't pair up and expect to work well together from the get-go, after all. An unstable relationship leads to poor performance on the field."
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu May 25, 2017 1:19 pm

Skye~ "Sure we can talk lets go to my base." I said to Terra(sorry it took me a while to reply my laptop cord stopped working. So I have to use my phone until I get a new laptop cord). "Come on our base is this way." I said to Terra.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dukeaegir » Thu May 25, 2017 1:46 pm

[My witches are open as well!]
      𝒩𝑜𝓎𝒶 !!!
      [male] - [meister] - [15] - [open]
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      "Too late for that, she makes it her job to torment me. She's like a demon, to be
      honest I wouldn't be surprised if she was!" Noya did love his family, but he couldn't
      stand them at times, more Mano then anything since Ando kept them in line.
      Though he had his bad traits too.

𝒜𝓃𝒹𝑜 !!!
      [male] - [weapon] - [14] - [open]
      Thoes two were basiclly impossible to deal with, he hated dealing with them
      tearing out eachothers hair evey five minutes. Areum was probably in class
      already, with a small sigh he walked around atempting to find her.

𝑀𝒶𝓃𝑜 !!!
      [female] - [weapon] - [15] - [open]
      "Noya is such an obnoxious brat, I can't belive im related to him!" With a small
      groan Mano continued to walk with her meister. Nobu was strange, but he was
      willing to put up with her. He needed an award for that in its self.
dukeaegir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Thu May 25, 2017 2:52 pm

Katsu Amano ● 15 ● Male ● Meister(Partner Angel) ● Tags; Angel

As he watched Angel try to scoot away from him through her peripherals, Katsu only felt even more horrible. He hadn't a clue what had happened, and he doubted it would be easy to get her to explain. He tried to focus ahead in waiting for the class period to start, messing with the rubix cube again idly. Lunch, maybe? If she doesn't just run when class is over in the first place...

Kaori Amano ● 15 ● Female ● Weapon(Partner Noya) ● Tags; Noya(Phone)

Kaori raised a brow at her meister's opinion on his sister, turning back to him and seeming somewhat amused. "Hah, I don't think she's all that bad to be honest, but I don't live with her so I wouldn't know." The sickle weapon commented, strolling up to her locker and putting her things away. "So how are you feeling about the new year? Kat says he's indifferent so I was wondering what you thought." She asked while digging through her locker, unaware entirely of the situation with her twin and his partner.

Rokuro Tengan ● 16 ● Male ● Meister(Partner Rin) ● Tags; Areum, Rin

Rokuro chuckled lightly, unsure of where Ando was exactly, but now he knew he had the right guy. "Yeah, I am." He looked around for a moment, before turning back to Areum when she spoke again. "Mm, alright. Just uh, you've been warned." He laughed in a joking manner, before starting to walk.

He looked around for two familiar faces, the first of which being a mess of blonde hair and a lowered head. "Rin!" Rokuro called, stopping in front of him. He looked back to the girl he'd been accompanied by for a moment, turning back to his partner after another moment. "Sorry, I'm helping a new student. Rin, Areum; Areum, Rin." He introduced them quickly.

Terra Kudou ● Appears Teenage ● Female ● Witch ● Tags; Skye, Taylor, Connor

Terra waited for a response for a moment, smiling lightly when Skye approved. The undercover witch stepped quietly behind her, nodding simply in response. "Thanks," she added, now walking beside the three.
      (Wb why ;-;)
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thatgirlcalledember » Thu May 25, 2017 4:03 pm

Angel Harushiki
I sighed and lifted my head, allowing the tears to be seen for only a minute before i wiped them away, though it was obvious i had been crying. My eyes were slightly, and i had tear tracks running down my face. I wanted to talk to Ktasu, to hug him and be ok, but that was hard to do when i was reminded of my family.

Pyrah - Fire Witch
I raised an eyebrow, smirking internally. "Are you and Xenon fighting?" I asked, feigning curiosity as i listened to her speak. "It sounds as if you are going through a rough patch. Maybe you care more about it than he does, ive only ever seen the boy sleep."
In The End
Alone.
Thatgirlcalledember

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Thu May 25, 2017 4:11 pm

"We're not fighting!" Kyoko insisted, maybe a little too quickly. "Everything's... exactly the same as it has been." It wasn't a lie, there had been no real fight between them and honestly she couldn't even think of a time when they'd had a bad fight at all. Nothing worse than what had happened a few minutes prior, anyways. She sighed and stared down at the desk. "I mean, sure he sleeps a lot, but... that doesn't exactly mean he doesn't care, does it?"
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thatgirlcalledember » Thu May 25, 2017 4:19 pm

Pyrah - Fire with
I sighed, drumming my fingers on the table. "Perhaps.. though couldn't he sleep all the time because he doesnt care? If you think about it, Kyoko, it almost seems as ifhe is avoiding working with you." I leaned back, frowning slightly. "Im just saying though."
In The End
Alone.
Thatgirlcalledember

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups