the city that doesn't exist [multifandom, o/a!]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

the city that doesn't exist [multifandom, o/a!]

Postby magical witch circe » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:55 am

img credit to pmmm rebellion

Han'yō is a truly beautiful place. Cherry blossoms create the atmosphere, the sky is always blue, even in winter. On the days its not, the drizzle isn’t that bad. Everyone there is beautiful, too. They all have hair and eyes all colors of the rainbow, and everyone gets along well. It only gets better when characters from tv shows, anime, and video games start showing up. There is only one problem with Han'yō.
It does not exist. Or, rather, it shouldn’t.

the plot is very confusing, so i'll try to simplify it here! your muse has been cast into another world by an unseen deity, and been thrown into the life of someone else. your muse must try to fit in and survive, and eventually escape, hopefully finding others like them. unless theyre a resident: residents try their best to keep everyone in this world. plus monsters are here.
Last edited by magical witch circe on Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
・。・゜★・。・。☆・゜・。・゜。・。・゜★・。・。☆ a little bit of magic!・。・゜★・。・。☆・゜・。・゜。・。・゜★・。・。☆
magical witch circe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

about

Postby magical witch circe » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:59 am

Your character is either a Han'yō resident or an “otherworldly”.

If your character is a otherworlder, they have awoken in Han'yō with no recollection of how they got there, or why they’re there. But they have been pulled from their timeline plopped into a predefined life/role, and been told to live it. Usually these lives put them into the roles of mysterious transfer students, chosen ones, etc. They look like a main character. But it is obvious that something is wrong, and your character should pick this up very quickly. Your character’s appearance may have even been altered so they fit into this role, and the only people who know that they truly don’t belong here are them. Best choice if you want to RP as a fandom character.

If your character is a resident, they’ve been living here their whole life. Han'yō is their hometown, and they’d never dream of leaving. The only thing that can distinguish a resident from an otherworldly is that residents have no idea that something is wrong, and that residents actually belong here. Most desperately try to cling onto otherworldlys. They want these people to stay forever with them. Residents might as well just be brainwashed kidnappers. Good role to be in if you want to rp as a joke character, or OC. They’re also antagonists or minor characters, so we don’t need a lot of them, so it’s perfectly fine if there’s no one roleplaying as a resident.

At first, it doesn’t seem half bad, as your muses are provided for by seemingly nothing, and their life seems peaceful. Going to school is fun. But recently, there’s been reports of dark shadowy beings roaming the town’s borders. Missing person reports turn up of otherworldlys, as artifacts from another world. Occasionally there will be cracks in the ground, walls, or even the sky, and all you can see in them is static. What’s even creepier is that the school they’ve been required to go to has cameras hidden almost everywhere, and they’ve got their hands in everything. The school principal has more power than the mayor, if there even is a mayor. And if anyone tries to leave… well, good luck, because the road out of town never ends, literally. Your character is seemingly trapped in this world that seems to be crumbling apart, day by day, by a deity no one can see (yet). The only chance of escape they have is how easily manipulated this world is.

The town cannot be exited via roads, or flying upwards. There is a barrier in the sky, and the road never ends. If your character is deemed “worthy”, they may be given powers by the force keeping them there. Usually these don’t appear useful at first, though. And I may end up introducing a character who will get all of the otherworldlys together, if needed.
magical witch circe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

guidelines

Postby magical witch circe » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:00 pm

All CS rules apply.

1) I have all rights to deny someone’s application.
2) You also have the right to deny an interaction with someone. If your character is being ignored though, say something in the discussion or tell a mod.
3) Skirt rule. You can go into detail, but please try to keep your forms under 4 paragraphs.
4) No gods, goddesses, super powerful humans etc. Things such as angels, demons, nekos, lab experiments, and half humans are allowed though, this is a weaboo’s fantasy world, after all.
5) No animals, please. This is in human RPs for a reason. So, no pokemon, dogs, cats, etc. Humanoids only!
6) Try to avoid OP characters in general, please.
7) The character limit is 4. IF necessary, you may control various NPCs that will not count as characters, but these NPCs should not be important to the plot.
8) The “power” limit is 3. Don’t cheat this with powers such as “mimicry” or “omnipotence”. You’ll just look stupid.
9) Keep your opinions about religion, sexuality, gender, and race out of the roleplay and OOC. If something bothers you, just ignore it.
10) Keep in mind the role your character is in. A resident isn’t going to yearn to escape, or want to help the otherworldlys, for example. And no one is going to think that an otherworldly came out of nowhere and doesn’t belong (unless they’re supposed to be an outcast now.)
Last edited by magical witch circe on Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
magical witch circe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

forms & characters

Postby magical witch circe » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:21 pm

UPDATE: Got rid of Google Forms. We now have the usual format!

FORMS GO HERE

[img]Reference%20Here[/img]
NAME:
FANDOM:
SEXUALITY:
PERSONALITY/HISTORY:
POWERS, IF ANY:
OTHERWORLDLY/RESIDENT?:
“ROLE”: (what's their new given life they are now forced to live in han’yō?)

you're free to edit this form as needed!

Kōchō Gakkō | school principal, oc | magical witch circe
Bill Cipher | gravity falls | magical witch circe
A2 | NieR | InfectedHau
Asriel Dreemur | Undertale | your best nightmare
Kunzite | Sailor Moon | Prince Endymion
Negan | The Walking Dead | coral.
Yuri Lowell | Tales of Vesperia | true knight
Springtrap | FNAF | Truffilo
Zim | Invader Zim | rawsewage.

Last edited by magical witch circe on Mon May 01, 2017 12:36 pm, edited 6 times in total.
magical witch circe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res. post

Postby magical witch circe » Mon May 01, 2017 1:14 pm

reserved post for luck
Last edited by magical witch circe on Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

Last bumped by magical witch circe on Mon May 01, 2017 1:14 pm.
magical witch circe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me