Witches, Wands, and Wizards - [Closed]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Witches, Wands, and Wizards - A Harry Potter Roleplay [O

Postby koi.fish » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:23 pm

Ginny Dragonheart/ third year/Gryffindor/ Hallways/tags: both Charlies, Amelia and Prof. Byrne

Ginny was walking with the other three. "Umm... Amelia. I was just wondering, if I could... take care of thestral I rode last night? It would be great if you could give him to me. But If you don't want to, I understand," she stammered. She always wanted to have a thestral as a companion. Ginny didn't believe in having pets. It sounded cruel to her. Before they knew it they had bumped into prof. Byrne.

Charlie Dragonheart/ fifth year/ Slytherin/Hallways/ tags:the other Charlie, Amelia, Ginny and Prof. Byrne

"Uhh, hello Professor. Nice day?" he babbled in hope that the Professor had forgotten their punishment. Charlie was very curious about what the punishment would be. But there was one tiny thought at the back of his head. The thunderbird. He hoped Amelia would let him have it.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonstone514 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:15 pm

Amelia Scamander / Hufflepuff/ 3rd year/ Hallways/ Tags: Both Charlies, Ginny and Prof. Byrne
Hello Prof! How are you after last night? Tough thunder and lightning , wasn't it? '' Amelia said not even a tiny bit nervous sounding but on the inside, she was extremely nervous.
Charlie Crimson/ Hufflpeuff/ 3rd year/ Hallways/ Tags: Charlie Dragonheart, Ginny, Amelia
'' Anyway, lets go to the headmasters'' Charlie saw Charlie Dragonheart make evil eyes at Charlie , He partly guessed it was because he brought up the headmaster.

* Amelias Flashback she had last night*
'' What if my friends want my creatures?'' Amelia was 8 in this flashback.
There is only one you cannot give or the whole school would be in danger. Newt replied to his great grand daughter, Newt was getting quite old.
'' Which one? '' Amelia asked Newt.
Thunderbirds.. I found this egg the other day. I trust u and only you with it. When I pass, The thunderbird will keep u company.
'' Thank you!'' Amelia hugged him.
* End*
ImageImage
ImageImage
So I'm a massive Dan and Phil Phan and if you are too then why not pm me?
moonstone514

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Witches, Wands, and Wizards - A Harry Potter Roleplay [

Postby LATTAEラテ。 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:54 pm

Natalie Anderson || Hufflepuff || Female || 4th Year ||Seeker||Hufflepuff common room ||Tags: Jackie|| Other/OOC:

She finally woke up somewhere at 06.20 seeing the two was already awake. Plus, other Hufflepuffs that was already awake. She was wondering where was the Other Students are at. Though, She'd like to ask Jackie while she's... Reading about... Birds? "Jackie!." she yelled "Have you seen the other Hufflepuffs?, last time i woke up there was no one. Have any ideas?"

Atsuko Fukunaga||Transfer Student from Mahoutokoro|Hufflepuff||Female||4th Year||Chaser||Hufflepuff Common room||Tags: Jackie (Mentioned)||Ooc/Others:

After a good Night sleep, she finally woke up at 05.30 she was used to waking up early, since Mahoutokoro was strict and her mother too was strict. So she was Normal waking up this early. Her cat was still sleeping, so she didn't bother to wake her up. She took a shower and Quickly changed to her robe, seeing Jackie awake. She sat at the nearest table. Reading The potions book, she wasn't an expert at potions. So she decided to read it.
LATTAEラテ。

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:09 am

|Sydney Sinclair|Gryffindor|Fourth Year|Gryffindor Common Room|Tags: Open|

Sydney trudged down the stairs to the Gryffindor common room, barely keeping her eyes open. She nearly collapsed into one of the plush chairs, casting a glance at the clock. She was actually okay on time, for once - breakfast wouldn't be starting for at least another fifteen minutes, by her calculations. In an effort to keep from falling asleep again, the petite girl removed her sketchbook from her satchel and started to ink in the head of the lion she'd drawn the previous night.

|Killian Errested|Slytherin|Sixth Year|Kitchen Corridor|Tags: Zoe|

Killian decided to head to the kitchens - he was starving, and to his dismay, he had a lot more time before breakfast than he'd originally thought. "Stupid broken clock," he muttered under his breath. Well, now that he knew it was broken, a simple reparo would probably do the trick. His mind drifted back to food as he entered the common room. Maybe a snack and some friendly conversation with the house-elves would take the edge off. He glanced around for any fellow Slytherins who may want to join him before he headed out of the Slytherin common room.
One flight of stairs and a mishap with the moving staircases later, he was standing near the painting of fruit that concealed the entrance to the kitchens. He couldn't help but notice the first year he'd interacted with on the train perusing the various paintings in the hall. "Admiring the artwork?" he inquired, though he had a sneaking suspicion that she was after the same thing he was.

|Jacqueline "Jackie" Carrow|Hufflepuff|Seventh Year|Hufflepuff Common Room|Tags: Nat|

Jackie glanced up from her book to find Nat standing over her. "They're probably either still sleeping or raiding the kitchens," she guessed with a hint of amusement in her tone. "You know how hungry some of our housemates get in the morning. Some don't seem to be able to wait until breakfast."
"Breakfast," cawed Shelby the raven. "Breakfast."
"Oh, fine," Jackie stated, mock-rolling her eyes at the demanding bird. She removed another handful of dried corn from the pouch in her pocket, offering it to Shelby. The hungry raven snapped up the corn in a heartbeat.

|Beatrice Byrne|Head of Ravenclaw House|Transfiguration Professor|Corridor|Tags: Charlie, Charlie, Amelia, Ginny|

Beatrice cast a steely glance at the four troublesome students. "Yes. Simply wonderful," she replied with a sharp edge of sarcasm. She stalked up to the gargoyle that sat close by, whispering "fizzing whizbeez" to it as she did so. The gargoyle stepped aside, revealing a circular staircase. "Alright," Beatrice said coldy, turning to face the students. "Everybody in."
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:04 pm

Ginny Dragonheart/third year/Gryffindor/headmaster's office/tags: both Charlies, Amelia and Prof. Byrne

Ginny had dark circles under her eyes from the lack of sleep she had. She could barely move her feet up the stairs. "What do you think the punishment will be?" she asked Amelia. Amelia looked quite nervous and it was VERY obvious by the look in her eyes.

Charlie Dragonheart/fifth year/Slytherin/headmaster's office/tags: other Charlie, Amelia, Ginny and Prof. Byrne

Charlie didn't know if he was glowing or not on the outside but he definitely glowing on the inside. All he had to do was keep what he did last night a secret. It was a great surprise that there was another one of them. All he could hope for was that his trunk didn't get raided by any of the other boys in his dormitory...
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

W,W&W - Zoe - 34 - Atticus - 30

Postby Chamrosh » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:36 pm

So-Hui "Zoe" Moon | Ravenclaw | First year | Outside the Kitchens| @Maxus, @Open

It would have been abundantly clear, even without her reading, that the kitchen doorway was some sort of secret entrance. There weren't any doorways down here that seemed to be correct, or many at all in fact (probably because of the size of the kitchen and proximity to the Hufflepuff dorms). But that was okay.
    Her reading had told her that the door was hidden by some art. Probably a painting, judging by there being quite a few of those around. Zoe started looking at each painting in turn, looking for any indication on the canvasses that they might be hiding anything. As she checked each one, she made a polite request to open the door, complete with apology for being intrusive and a very quick explanation of why she was there. Zoe figured that if any kitchen staff were close to the entrance, they might hear her, which would significantly raise her chances of finding them. Further, she wouldn't lose much by it; Zoe was pretty sure she'd already look like she was off her rocker just from examining paintings so closely.

Atticus LaVigne | Hufflepuff | Third year | Hufflepuff Dorms | @Open

The only other individual in Atticus' dorm who actually seemed to be up and about was Crimson.
    As all the others were in various stages of changing, Atticus headed back out of his dorm, and up to the common room. A couple of fourth year girls were already there, but he didn't know them (transfers?) so he decided not to engage them in conversation. Well, for that reason as well as how antsy he felt. Atticus was already dreading that coming conversation with the matron. He liked her, he knew her well enough by now, but she wouldn't have any wolfsbane ready for him, and she'd know what that meant, too. He was a walking Health and Safety nightmare right now. But if he didn't go, and he didn't have arrangements in place, and he bit someone (he flinched at the thought)... No, he shouldn't think about it, it was just too overwhelmingly dreadful an idea.
    Atticus paced up and down the common room, making tiny, tight turns at each end, trying to keep himself calm enough to function throughout a whole day (or whole week, honestly), though aware he seemed to be failing pretty badly.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonstone514 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:56 pm

Amelia Scamander/ 3rd year/ Hufflepuff/ Headmasters office/Tags: Prof. Byrne Both Charlies and Ginny
'' Well I believe we went to the Forbidden Forest as we were curious 3rd years, dumb.. but curious. As I always say, curiosity is adventure and adventure is curiosity! '' Amelia said nervously.
Charlie Crimson/ 3rd year/ Hufflepuff/ Headmasters office/ Tags: Other Charlie, Ginny and Amelia
'' Yes, we were just curious! We were safe! You must remember all the mischief Harry Potter and his friends got into? '' Charlie blurted out.. he then realised the headmaster was laughing.They all started laughing except prof. Byrne ..
Last edited by moonstone514 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
ImageImage
So I'm a massive Dan and Phil Phan and if you are too then why not pm me?
moonstone514

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Witches, Wands, and Wizards - A Harry Potter Roleplay [

Postby LATTAEラテ。 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:43 am

Natalie Anderson || Hufflepuff || Female || 4th Year ||Seeker||Hufflepuff common room ||Tags: Jackie|| Other/OOC: ((Just Touch a Chicken Yesterday, couldn't handle to touch Shelby))

"Isn't she A cute Bird". She looked at shelby, wanting to touch her badly. In her thoughts she looks So soft. She hands out some leftovers she Saved last night. Originally for Potions later, but she guessed so not. She Went onto her room to wake up ginger. Turns out, this time ginger is Scratching the walls. Greaatttt. She grabbed the little kitten putting it near Shelby "I wonder What'll happen...", she was already curious on what'll happen. Ginger Started to Approached Shelby Trying to smell the scent if he's Dangerous or not "Mew" Ginger mewed

Atsuko Fukunaga||Transfer Student from Mahoutokoro|Hufflepuff||Female||4th Year||Chaser||Hufflepuff Common room||Tags: Jackie (Mentioned)||Ooc/Others:

After a good Night sleep, she finally woke up at 05.30 she was used to waking up early, since Mahoutokoro was strict and her mother too was strict. So she was Normal waking up this early. Her cat was still sleeping, so she didn't bother to wake her up. She took a shower and Quickly changed to her robe, seeing Jackie awake. She sat at the nearest table. Reading The potions book, she wasn't an expert at potions. So she decided to read it.[/quote]
LATTAEラテ。

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:18 am

|Sydney Sinclair|Gryffindor|Fourth Year|Gryffindor Common Room|Tags: Open|

Sydney trudged down the stairs to the Gryffindor common room, barely keeping her eyes open. She nearly collapsed into one of the plush chairs, casting a glance at the clock. She was actually okay on time, for once - breakfast wouldn't be starting for at least another fifteen minutes, by her calculations. In an effort to keep from falling asleep again, the petite girl removed her sketchbook from her satchel and started to ink in the head of the lion she'd drawn the previous night.

|Killian Errested|Slytherin|Sixth Year|Kitchen Corridor|Tags: Zoe|

Killian decided to head to the kitchens - he was starving, and to his dismay, he had a lot more time before breakfast than he'd originally thought. "Stupid broken clock," he muttered under his breath. Well, now that he knew it was broken, a simple reparo would probably do the trick. His mind drifted back to food as he entered the common room. Maybe a snack and some friendly conversation with the house-elves would take the edge off. He glanced around for any fellow Slytherins who may want to join him before he headed out of the Slytherin common room.
One flight of stairs and a mishap with the moving staircases later, he was standing near the painting of fruit that concealed the entrance to the kitchens. He couldn't help but notice the first year he'd interacted with on the train perusing the various paintings in the hall. "Admiring the artwork?" he inquired, though he had a sneaking suspicion that she was after the same thing he was.

|Jacqueline "Jackie" Carrow|Hufflepuff|Seventh Year|Hufflepuff Common Room|Tags: Nat|

Jackie watched with interest as the kitten approached Shelby. Shelby cocked her head curiously, giving a soft 'caw' as she fluttered her wings and hopped closer to investigate the small fuzzy creature.

|Beatrice Byrne|Head of Ravenclaw House|Transfiguration Professor|Headmaster's Office|Tags: Charlie, Charlie, Amelia, Ginny, Headmaster|

When Beatrice arrived in the Headmaster's office, the Headmaster immediately sat her and the students down to talk. The Headmaster did laugh when the students said that they were simply curious, though he then asked Beatrice to relay what had happened - the students could have been lying just so they wouldn't get in trouble. "I was doing a last-minute sweep to look for students by the Forbidden Forest, when I heard a war cry," she explained. "I ran to investigate, and found these four trespassing on Centaur territory! I had to disarm and placate an angry Centaur to keep them from getting killed. Not only that, but Miss Scamander here -" she affixed Amelia with an icy glare "- was on the back of one of the most dangerous creatures in the wizarding world; managing to break a plethora of Hogwarts rules, along with some of the Ministry's - she was riding a Nundu."
The Headmaster's eyebrows shot up.
"That's not all - she was holding a suitcase I believe to be none other than the suitcase. I know as well as you that most of Mr. Scamander's beasts are most definitely not permitted on Hogwarts grounds. Just because she's Mr. Scamander's great-granddaughter or something of the like doesn't mean she should be permitted special privileges. Just bringing a Nundu onto school grounds could endanger the entire student body. It is my full opinion that at least Miss Scamander should be expelled."
"That's quite enough, Professor," the Headmaster said, turning to face Amelia. "Amelia. Are you currently carrying the suitcase?"

Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:57 pm

Lilah Jean Evans
female | hufflepuff | 5th year | keeper | hallways | tags; open

Lilah made her way down the hallways, examining her class schedule. She had all the basic required classes, then her chosen two classes of Divination and Care of Magical Creatures. She wondered, if she asked, if she would be able to possibly take on an additional class. Ancient Runes had always fascinated her, and she had quiet a struggle when it came to choosing only two of the five options of classes. With a sigh, Lilah placed her schedule inside her shoulder bag and continued to walk towards the library. The young Hufflepuff didn't have many friends, so she spent most her days in the library with the books.

Dean James Carter
male | gryffindor | 2nd year | common room | tags; open
Dean sat in the common room, bored out his mind. He hasn't made many close friends yet, just acquaintances. He wanted someone to pull pranks with him, get into trouble with, rebel with. He needed a group, a small group, of close friends to have fun with. However friends were hard to find around this place.

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me