Please Lock

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Please Lock

Postby seadragonCaspian » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:13 am

~Background
Myrefall is a sleepy small town with very little going on. That is, until the discovery of strange stones that grant ten teenagers the ability to morph into armored super heroes. With enemies lurking behind every corner, the teens have no choice but to defend their home town and the world. They must learn to work together, pilot their Zords and wield their weapons to defeat their enemies

~Rules
1. Make sure you read the roleplay rules for Chicken Smoothie
2. You may have one character since we have limited roles
3. Please send forms through pm so they do not get lost. They may be posted here as well
4. You may have two weapons
5. You may have three skills
6. Further information is just fun facts you think we should know about your character
7. Romance is fine
8. Special skill does not refer to a power
9. Zords will not be changed
10. No cursing

~Megazords
-A
Red (Head and Chest)
Blue (Right Leg)
Yellow (Right Arm)
Pink (Left Leg)
Black (Left Arm)

-B
Gold (Head and Chest)
Silver (Right Arm)
White (Right Leg)
Orange (Left Arm)
Green (Left Leg)

~Form
Name/Age/Gender/Weapons/Special Skills/Further Information

~Rangers + Zords
-Red Ranger - Dragon Zord
•Connor Reynolds/17/Male/Sword and Blaster/Battle Strategy, Analyzing Situations/Part of the Chess Club

-Blue Ranger - Pegasus Zord

-Yellow Ranger - Gryphon Zord

-Pink Ranger - Kelpie Zord

-Black Ranger - Hellhound Zord
•Isabelle [Izzy] Gavelis/17/Female/Staff and Blaster/Agile, Thief and Versatile/

-White Ranger - Unicorn Zord

-Orange Ranger - Kitsune Zord
•Tyler Eastwood/17/Male/Hatchet, crossbow/Gymnastics, mixed martial arts/On the track team

-Green Ranger - Basilisk Zord

-Gold Ranger - Phoenix Zord

-Silver Ranger - Alicorn Zord
Last edited by seadragonCaspian on Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mythic Rangers [Power Rangers, Open, Accepting]

Postby seadragonCaspian » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:37 am

Myrefall was a sleepy small town with very little going on. The most exciting thing to happen as of late was a football game at the local high school. The sun was setting on this little town and anyone outside was heading home for the day. Of course, people attending the football game stayed out

Connor was one of these people that had to get home. He adjusted his glasses as he walked and nervously glanced around. The male had stayed late for chess club. Connor was a good kid, always getting good grades, staying out of trouble and always lending a hand when needed. However, trouble always found him.

Tonight's trouble happened to be a circular bot with different colored stones embedded in it, chittering wildly and darting at him
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b i n g e » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:27 pm

ISABELLE GAVELIS
❁❁❁
Female || 17 yrs || Straight || Black Ranger
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

After spending over an hour in detention, Isabelle was eager to return home. She had spent the duration of her sentence alternating between reading and throwing paper planes. Her punishment however was cut short, not for good behaviour, but because their supervising teacher was more concerned with the school's football game. Izzy couldn't see the appeal to any of it and had never attended one of the games, even with her step brothers playing in junior teams. Isabelle would rather curl up on the couch with a book if she didn't have the energy to be roaming the streets.

Isabelle wasn't exactly "Miss Popular" at school nor did she make any effort to be. Her dark hair was usually down and she used it to hide her face. Her wardrobe had a theme of skinny jeans and tanks with the occasional dress, and all outfits were accompanied by her leather jacket. In fact names like "Delinquent" and "Loner" were more commonly associated with Izzy alongside other, more colourful, terms. The names didn't bother her that much, or so she would tell herself, because people generally kept their distance from her.

As she rounded the corner she could see someone further ahead but was too far back to establish who it was. Izzy's stride was a brisk one though and she was catching up. However when she saw something that appeared to be hovering beside them, she slowed down so she could keep some distance.

"Nice toy," Izzy said when she was only a couple of metres away.
b i n g e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:28 am

Connor jumped violently and looked at the girl before snatching the bot out of the air. "Y-yeah... thanks...?" He didn't know what else to say. 'Hey! It just came out of no where!' Did not seem like the appropriate response. The bots eye swiveled to scan Connor first and let out a little chirp when it's scan turned up positive. It's single blue eye then swiveled to scan Izzy.
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b i n g e » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:55 am

ISABELLE GAVELIS
❁❁❁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Boys and their toys...

Isabelle frowned as he snatched the robot out of the air, wondering how exactly it was being controlled. From where she was standing she couldn't see a remote. She dismissed the thought and continued to watch the robot curiously. As for the boy, Izzy recognised him from school; he was in some of her classes and she had spotted him in the halls on more than one occasion. She couldn't place his name - however she had a habit of doing that.

"You better have a good hold on that thing." When the robot's eye turned towards her, Isabelle retreated back a step.

As pretty as it was covered in all the stones, its staring unnerved her and the chirping sounds it had made earlier didn't help. It reminded her of a toy that her brother used to own that would talk for hours. Its constant chattering and beady gaze led her to believe the toy was possessed. She somehow managed to talk her brother into letting her torch it in the yard when their parents weren't home. All that wouldn't help her though if the robot got free and decided to dive at her.
b i n g e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:50 am

"D-don't worry... I have a good hold on it" He tightens his grip slightly when the bot tries to free itself. It chirps again as its system confirms who this girl was. Connor moved his bag to the front and shoved it inside to avoid it getting away. It chirped its annoyance and tried to free itself from the bag but failed. "S-sorry... science project..." He hoped she would believe that little lie
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b i n g e » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:51 pm

ISABELLE GAVELIS
❁❁❁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Isabelle may have a habit of skipping school on days ending in 'y' but she wasn't absent enough to miss a robotics project. Not that she would have the time or patience to work on it. The only classes she showed any interest in were Music and English but she would never admit to it. As suspicious as she was, she didn't have any real reason to believe otherwise.

"Do you stutter all the time," Isabelle crossed her arms in front of her, "or only when you're lying?"

As someone who lied almost professionally, she didn't take too kindly to being on the receiving end. She could still hear the robot chattering away and she could have sworn it sounded unhappy. She wondered how sentient it was if it was able to dislike being put away to the point of trying to escape.

"And if you did, build it I mean," she continued, "why didn't you give that thing a mute button?"
b i n g e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:02 am

"I was... I was going to give it one when got home" He bites his lip before adjusting his glasses and backing up, "I don't s-stutter all the time... just when I'm nervous.." Connor glances around, hoping no one was watching. "I wish I could stay longer but I don't want my grandparents to worry..." The bot chirps again before settling down, it could just make its escape later
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b i n g e » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:41 am

ISABELLE GAVELIS
❁❁❁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Isabelle watched him step back as he continued to stutter. She normally didn't terrorise her fellow students outside of the school grounds unless they gave her a reason to. However something had her riled, whether it be because she sensed he was lying or because of the noisy robot he now had stashed in his bag.

"That's the thing with bad liars." She covered the space between them until they were toe to toe. "They stutter because they're nervous."

She only half listened as he rambled on about something to do with his grandparents and rolled her eyes when he finished. Of course the only person she runs into is racing home to be the perfect child. She could sense their conversation ending so Isabelle turned on her heel and continued on her way.

"That is the first thing you've said that I actually believe." She called over her shoulder in relation to his comment on getting home. "You didn't stutter, Bot-Boy."
b i n g e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:37 am

"Im glad you believed me then..." Connor glances at her one last time before turning on his heel and hurrying home. Once there, he grabbed some leftovers from the fridge and went up to his room. His grandparents were already in bed which meant he wouldn't be questioned. The male took a deep breath before opening his bag. The bot hovered out, chirped then tried to fly out of the closed window. Luckily, it didn't try to get through the glass
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me