Secrets Unraveled -- Multifandom RP -- CLOSED

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Secrets Unraveled -- Multifandom RP -- CLOSED

Postby flowercatt » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:01 pm

Asriel Dreemurr
"Heh, that's a nice name.." Asriel trailed off, looking down at the ground for a moment "W-where are you from?" His eyes widened almost as soon as he spoke, mentally scolding himself. That wasn't just something you ask strangers "Sorry.. I.. uh.. it's not very often I see humans."
wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby danheng » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:01 pm

"Could be anything." Pidge responded, still staring off into the distance where she heard the noise. "We should check it out anyways." She repositioned her bayard to light her path, though the sky was slowly beginning to lighten on it's own, and started to walk. Pidge stopped for a moment to look back expectantly at lance.

"That'd be wonderful." Kris sighed and shook her head slowly. "Though, I shouldn't complain. Denlia is a giving home. There's so little danger and conflict, and I'm there to recover." she slowly turned her words into an un hearable mumble. "A compass seems like just the right thing." She said, after scanning the desert around them. "I see some rocks over there, probably good for shelter."

danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Secrets Unraveled -- Multifandom RP -- OPEN

Postby Lance-McClain » Sat May 13, 2017 11:48 am

pɛʀcy ʝɑckรѳɳ - ɱɑʆɛ - ɗɛɱi-gѳɗ - ʀѳcky ɗɛรɛʀt - w/ ѵɛtʀɑ & cѳ.
Percy crossed his arms and looked at Springtrap as he spoke. Shelter is probably a good idea, especially since we don't know this place but... we don't know this place, sheltering in the caves here could turn deadly... He thought to himself before sighing aloud. I agree with you but I'm not taking shelter in there until we're sure they're safe.

ʆɑɳcɛ kuʀѳgɑɳɛ - ɱɑʆɛ - ɦuɱɑɳ - ʀѳcky ɗɛรɛʀt - w/piɗgɛ
Lance made a face at the shape before nodding and looking to Pidge. Yeah... alright. Lead the way, Pidgeon. He said, high-fiving himself at what he called his small friend. Because he's a dork, and everything amuses him.

gɑɓʀiɛʆ ʀɛyɛร - ɱɑʆɛ - ɦuɱɑɳ - ʀѳcky ɗɛรɛʀt - w/ ɑɳyѳɳɛ ɳɛɑʀɓy
OPEN TO RP

ʆuciԲɛʀ ɱѳʀɳiɳgรtɑʀ - ɱɑʆɛ - Բɑʆʆɛɳ ɑɳgɛʆ - ʀѳcky ɗɛรɛʀt - w/ ѵɛtʀɑ & cѳ.
The fallen angel tilted his head at the robotic rabbit the spoke and suggested they take cover in the caves. I'm fine with it but for some reason I have detective Decker's voice in the back of my skull telling me that the black haired boy is right.

♡ DEX/ LANCE ♡
DA || Stream

-- Status --
somewhat active

Comms - OPEN
Trades - Ask me!
Requests - Friends Only
Streaming? - OFFLINE
Current Roleplay - QuartzClan - DT - O&A
Lance-McClain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alfor » Sun May 14, 2017 10:59 am

Vetra Nyx & Tullos
    • Turians -- Location: Rocky Desert -- Tags: Mehrava, Springtrap, Percy, etc
"Don't worry, I'll clear out anything that might give us trouble," Vetra stated as she stood up and brushed sand off of her armour. She walked towards the rabbit-like robot and made a 'lead the way' motion with her hand. "Personally, I'd rather be in a cooled off cave than out here. Death by heatstroke isn't really how I want to go out." Her comment gained a giggle-snort from her adopted brother, and the two exchanged an amused smile.

"Maybe we'll find some others heading there too and plan out how to survive on this planet... I don't see us getting off of it anytime soon."
Alfor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Macmanus~ » Sun May 14, 2017 11:44 am

~~~~~~~Mehrava Zisa Kana~~~~~~Tags: Vetra & Springtrap~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mehrava remained silent and motionless as the three beings, the "Vetra Nyx", the unidentified human, and the "Springtrap" communicated with each other. She could understand their speech, but she chose not to respond. When the "Springtrap" mentioned wanting the armed beings to move first, Mehrava raised her cannon-wielding arm in response. Only her headpiece moved to watch the beings as they moved away from her. After a few moments, she decided that the best course of action should be to stay with them. She lumbered slowly after the beings, her feet digging into the sand.
~Macmanus~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alfor » Tue May 16, 2017 10:40 am

Vetra Nyx & Tullos
The two siblings responded to Springtrap's witty remark with poorly muffled laughter. Humor was sometimes needed in situations like this... it was a lot better than being in a state of despair and constant dread. Survival was a must... being killed by an unknown creature on a backwater planet, or being killed by the planet itself, wasn't exactly on either Turian's bucket list. Vetra briefly wondered if SAM would've been able to scan the wildlife and fauna here.

The female Turian suddenly stopped as they approached the cave, her eyes widening. How in the galaxy did she forget about SAM until now? "Oh... spirits... I think I might have a way to figure out where we are! How did I not think of this sooner?" She was already turning on her Omnitool. Oh thank the spirits this Omnitool still works.

"Did you forget about SAM?" Her brother asked, standing next to her as she rapidly went through her Omnitool.

"No... maybe, okay yes I forgot about SAM... but that's not the point! I don't even know if we're connected to him. We might be too far away," Vetra replied quickly. She couldn't keep out the anxious flanging in her sub-harmonics. If she could at least connect to SAM and the AI could do basic things, they would have a better chance of survival. It was a long shot... all she could do was hope that it worked.
Alfor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Macmanus~ » Tue May 16, 2017 2:57 pm

~~~~~~~Mehrava Zisa Kana~~~~~~Tags: Vetra & Springtrap~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mehrava grunted in a low vibrating tone. She walked slowly toward the tunnel that went upward. She made it about two feet before her shoulders began to wedge. She tried to pull back out of the tunnel, to find that she could not move.
The air, the sand, the rocky walls deafeningly roared in rage as she tried to pull herself out. She fell into a panicked rage before finally wriggling free and falling back, nearly falling on and crushing Tullos in the process. She lay on her front on the ground for a few moments, not even attempting to get up.
"Down."
~Macmanus~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alfor » Wed May 17, 2017 3:07 pm

Vetra Nyx & Tullos
Both were startled like rabbits by Mehrava's sudden roar, as they hadn't been paying attention to what she was doing. It was honestly a comical sight. Tullos was quick to scramble out of the way before Mehrava could accidentally crush him, mandibles twitching rapidly in barely contained panic as he silently tried to calm himself down. Vetra didn't react much better... though she was much quicker to restrain herself from acting out any further.

"Climbing the path to the surface would be ill-advised. Surface temperatures are above acceptable limits. I agree that we should follow the path deeper into the cave," a synthetic voice suddenly spoke up.

"Yes, it worked!" Vetra had to keep herself from jumping... or making an embarrassing squeal of excitement. Nobody would ever let her live that down. "SAM, can you get a reading of where we are?"

"Negative. You are too far away for me to navpoint your location at the moment. However, I am still able to do basic tasks. There are currently no hostile lifeforms in the vicinity."

"That's better than nothing... thanks SAM."

"Great, at least we won't be baked inside out. Or... at least some of us won't be," Tullos piped up, getting an exaggerated expression from his sister. He responded by sticking his tongue out at her.
Alfor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby danheng » Wed May 17, 2017 3:24 pm

Lance made a face at the shape before nodding and looking to Pidge. Yeah... alright. Lead the way, Pidgeon. He said, high-fiving himself at what he called his small friend. Because he's a dork, and everything amuses him.

^^ quote for reference

pidge held in a little chuckle at his high five, shaking her head slowly and continuing walking. he really was a dork sometimes. as they neared the person, she strained to make out a face or really anything that could identify them. slowly, she realized. "keith?!" she called out, stopping in her tracks as she tried to confirm that it was their friend.

>>I have some characters open, too <3
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Macmanus~ » Wed May 17, 2017 4:47 pm

~~~~~~~Mehrava Zisa Kana~~~~~~Tags: Vetra, Tullos, & Springtrap~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mehrava pushed herself off of the ground heavily, taking a few moments to get back onto her feet. She listened to the AI talk. The "Springtrap" spoke as well, mentioning needing a light. Being made up of worm-like eels, her Lekgolo could allow her to navigate well in the dark by feeling the shifting of the particles of air around her, just like how she spoke, but she realized her companions- was that what she was calling them now?- had not the same ability. She considered low-charging her cannon and using the light from its energy to light the way, but she risked the possibility of accidentally letting the blast loose and possibly decimating her companions. She shuffled wordlessly.
~Macmanus~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me