♠️The Blackwood Plan♠️// (Multifandom Roleplay O/A)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ♠️The Blackwood Plan♠️// (Multifandom Roleplay O/A)

Postby The Evil Queen » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:51 am

Jewel Iris|tags: Springtrap

"I have the feeling you'll be here a while. I highly doubt they will ever stop trying to kill us." Jewel said with a sigh. She had been at Safe Haven for a total of three months now. She had been running from the Saviors for what felt like forever before she stumbled in Hazel one day. Hazel had told her that she could offer her protection and Jewel had accepted it.

Robin Hood|tags: Val

Robin watched as the world below got further and further away. He smiled to himself, watching in fascination as if he were a child again. There was often when he got to feel like a kid, so it was a nice break from all the stress. For a moment he even forgot Val was there. When the realization dawned on him he turned back to her. "This is amazing, I may have to travel by plane more often." Robin said with a smile before looking back out the window.

Viper Slade|tags: Pete

Viper looked at the man in amusement at his strange way of speaking. "Viper." He spoke in a confident but calm voice. "Pleasure to meet you, Pete." Viper said with a faint smile as he leaned back against the tree again.

Kurt Hummel and Hazel-Penelope Fawn|tags: Jinku, Analinda

"Oh girl, you're on." Kurt sassily replied with a smirk as he looked to Analinda. Hazel laughed at the two of them as she reached to grab her guest notebook to update it with the new guest. As she leaned into grab it someone caught her eye out the window. "It looks like we've got more company." Hazel said with a smile in her light southern accent. She was tempted to go outside and say hello but that sometimes scared people off so she decided to wait. After all everyone had a reason to be scared now.

(@Magic about to reply to you in a little bit!)
The Evil Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Evil Queen » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:03 pm

Odyssey Raven|tags: Baudelaire

"Baudelaire?" Odyssey said in a concerned voice. "Hey, it's... it's alright kid." Odyssey said a bit uncomfortably, not sure how to comfort someone. No one had ever comforted her so that was the best she could do at the moment. She looked back to Baudelaire for a moment as she decidedly what to do. After a moment her hesitantly put a hand on his shoulder, pulling back slightly before finally doing it. She had seen someone else do this once, she thought at least. She wasn't sure if it actually helped but she thought she'd try it anyway.

Rayne Eastwell|tags: Nepeta

Rayne laughed slightly in amusement at her statement. "Well alrighty then." Rayne said as she slightly skipped along the pathway. She closed her eyes for a moment as a gust over wind washed over them. She smiled before turning back to Nepeta. "So, what do you like to do in your free time?" Rayne said as she ran her finger through her curly hair out of habit.
The Evil Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •Carina• » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:24 pm

//Valencia "Val" //Tag: Robin Hood

Val smiled and kept smiling until they reached a good altitude. Now this is where it mattered getting their heading right. She set the heading, after turning the plane to face northeast to autopilot. "You haven't before?" She asked though looking at him again as if she Needed a second look. "Well. I suppose you wouldn't have a need to. But what do I know?" She said chuckling. She leaned back now and glanced at the clock. "About. An hour there and back. So. In an hour we should be landing."
╔══════╗
There are
no strangers
here; only
friends you
haven't met
yet
-William Butler Yeats

╚══════╝
╔══════╗
Best Friend

Fav RP's:

———————

———————

Multiple
1X1 RP's

╚══════╝
•Carina•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagicSpyglass » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:06 pm

Baudelaire

He seemed to have calmed down quite a bit. He bit his lip as he sighed deeply. He seemed to be clearing his mind of something. After a while, he got up, clearly feeling ashamed. "I apologize for my behavior." he said, as he wiped away any stray tears. "Now, shall we be going?"

Hello! I'm Chloe, I'm a adult Autistic girl! I have a lot of special interests :3
MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Evil Queen » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:58 pm

(In a rush, sorry for the short replies!)

Robin Hood|tags: Val

"No, I've never been on a plane before this." Robin said with a slight laugh. "My, um, my wife was afraid of flying.
She wasn't afraid of anything else, but she was terrified of flying." Robin said with a faint smile that faded into one of saddness before he went back to looking out the window.

Jewel Iris|tags: Springtrap

"Well from what I'm told the staff here have a plan in place if the Saviors ever did find this place. No one really knows it though, so I'm not sure how effective that is." Jewel said before taking another sip of her coffee. She crossed her legs as she adjusted in her seat.

Odyssey Raven|tags: Baudelaire

"It's alright." Odyssey said as she nodded her head. "Let's get going, Harper will be waiting for us." The blonde said with a sigh. She looked to Baudelaire a bit hesitantly for a moment. Odyssey bit her lip as she decided whether or not to ask. "Are you sure you're alright? What happened back there?" Odyssey asked as professionally as possible.
The Evil Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •Carina• » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:12 pm

//Valencia "Val" //Tag:Robin Hood

Val listened to him and once he admitted, well everything. She immediately just wasn't sure where to go after that. "Oh..." She had an idea though suddenly and so she grabbed the stick and turned the auto pilot off. Once that was done she lightly dove down and flew along the ridge of the mountains they were going to pass. Maybe the new view would cheer him up... or scare the... well scare him a lot.
╔══════╗
There are
no strangers
here; only
friends you
haven't met
yet
-William Butler Yeats

╚══════╝
╔══════╗
Best Friend

Fav RP's:

———————

———————

Multiple
1X1 RP's

╚══════╝
•Carina•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lambsbite » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:44 am

(Here I go, scuttling into a possibly dead thread.)
https://goo.gl/images/1Hvrbf
(Gaige and her DeathTrap)
Name// Gaige, Mechromancer.
Age// 16/17
Gender// Female
Sexual Orientation// Questioning.
Species// Human
Group// Hooded Protecters
Position// Protecter
Powers?// She’s ridiculously good with technology and can summon her DeathTrap robot when she needs it.
Personality// “Gaige likes cupcakes and hot chocolate, and her favorite color is purple. Gaige dislikes country music.” She’s more than a bit prideful, and has bragged about the $820,000,000,000 bounty on her head(She is wanted for the "creation of unauthorized technology" and "excessive adorability.") multiple times, often getting her into trouble. When she gains stacks of anarchy, she begins to get more than a bit of a god complex, and might even break the fourth wall a tiny bit(Saying things like “Whoops, spoilers!” and “Too bad this isn't canon!”).
History// Gaige made her DeathTrap robot for her school’s science fair. Unfortunately, her rival, Molly, stole the robot’s blueprints and sold them! Molly brought a defective version of a DeathTrap into the science fair, and bribed the judges to give her first place. When Gaige got third place, she and Molly got into an argument, and Molly shoved her, causing Gaige’s DeathTrap to attack Molly! Gaige was to be arrested for the death of her rival, But she stowed away on a train that later exploded. She survived, of course!
Other// She collects stacks of anarchy from killing enemies without manually reloading her gun, which can reload itself. Her DeathTrap can attack with its claws, slam its whole body into an enemy, or it can self destruct(Only on Gaige’s command), injuring anyone nearby. It can also be destroyed, but the next time Gaige summons it, it will be completely fixed.
I'm only in it for the pets rn tbh
He/They/Xe/It
Only active when I remember this exists lol.

lambsbite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagicSpyglass » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:30 am

(Yep, this thread is indeed dead my friend This is gravedigging too.)

Hello! I'm Chloe, I'm a adult Autistic girl! I have a lot of special interests :3
MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me