♠️The Blackwood Plan♠️// (Multifandom Roleplay O/A)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ♠️The Blackwood Plan♠️// (Multifandom Roleplay O/A)

Postby •Carina• » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:48 am

EvilQueen wrote:Robin Hood|tags: Val

Robin laughed at Val's words. "I suppose so." Robin said with a smile. He observed the plane now that they were right next to it. Robin nodded his head in satisfaction, the plane appeared to be sturdy. "A gentlemen always lets the lady go first." Robin said as he motioned to the plane. His mind flashed back to when he would say the same thing to his wife . She would smirk a him and say "My apologies, you're right, I should have let you go first." Robin cast a sorrowful look at the ground as the memory faded away. He cleared his throat and tried to fake a smile as he got ready to get on the plane.

//Valencia "Val" //Tag: Robin Hood

Valencia watched him. Longer than usual it seemed, or at least she felt she was staring. But he seemed to have, he seemed lost... "I. Don't really worry about that who's first thing so much." She sighed and decided to let it all go. She opened the door and sat up in the seat and then scooted over for Robin to sit with her. "Alright sir. Come on up."
╔══════╗
There are
no strangers
here; only
friends you
haven't met
yet
-William Butler Yeats

╚══════╝
╔══════╗
Best Friend

Fav RP's:

———————

———————

Multiple
1X1 RP's

╚══════╝
•Carina•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Evil Queen » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:49 am

(Sorry for the late responses, I didn't see your post until now!)

Robin Hood|tags: Val

Robin followed in after Val and immediately took a seat on the plane. He slid the bag off his shoulder and set it next to him. "Alright, I'm all set." Robin replied as he looked back to Val with a faint smile. Robin adjusted so he was more comfortable tin his seat. "Do you use planes to travel often?" Robin said with curiosity.

Jewel Iris|tags: Springtrap

"I assume you've heard about the infamous clip by now. Basically it's just Blackwood telling the nation that we are a threat and that the only solution would be to kill us." Jewel explained as she stood up to walk over to the coffee machine. "Surprisingly she got most people to side with her." Jewel said in a calm tone as she finished making her coffee. Once finished, she grabbed her cup and walked back over to where Springtrap was standing.

(I'm thinking about having the Blackwood Saviors finally figure out where Safe Haven is, just so we have something new. Thoughts?)
The Evil Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WildHunt » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:54 am

(I fine with that, maybe there can be a few scouts the first time they find safehaven?)
WildHunt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Evil Queen » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:55 am

(Sure, I'd be fine with that.)
The Evil Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •Carina• » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:04 am

(Post after work!)
╔══════╗
There are
no strangers
here; only
friends you
haven't met
yet
-William Butler Yeats

╚══════╝
╔══════╗
Best Friend

Fav RP's:

———————

———————

Multiple
1X1 RP's

╚══════╝
•Carina•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •Carina• » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:57 am

//Valencia "Val" //Tag: Robin Hood

Val sat up and buckled herself up. She flicked a couple switches and then turned the engine. The props then started to turn and she popped a headset on. She smirked over at Robin and handed him a headset too. She tapped it and talked to him through it. "Ey. Can you hear me now?" She asked. "Say whatever that was again?"
╔══════╗
There are
no strangers
here; only
friends you
haven't met
yet
-William Butler Yeats

╚══════╝
╔══════╗
Best Friend

Fav RP's:

———————

———————

Multiple
1X1 RP's

╚══════╝
•Carina•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haleigh the great » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:31 pm

Klaus Salvatore::Tags// Ophelia, Clementine,Arat, Aspen, Nova
Klaus followed behind Ophellia and Arat quickly, realizing he got caught in his thoughts for a moment. He made it to the group and reached his hands out for the two girls to shake. "Klaus Salvatore, nice to meet you." He said, adding his signature smirk at the end of the introduction.

Analinda Vavalos::Tags// Kurt, Hazel-Penelope
"Oh you'll definitely be coming." She stated, smiling at Hazel as she walked in. "I thought it would be a good idea to retreat back to our days as young tykes, and play some hide and seek. It is a great game." She laughed, waiting to see how Hazel liked the idea.
I unironically am in love with Lil Pump, but no one agrees with me:(

Haleigh<3
haleigh the great

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Evil Queen » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:35 pm

(I'll start replying to everyone in like thirty minutes!)
The Evil Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haleigh the great » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:44 pm

Alianova Wentz::Tags// Ophelia, Klaus, Arat, Aspen, clementine
"He hair is definitely interesting to say the least." She muttered as the group made their way over. She shook Klaus's hand when he held it out. "Alianova, but Blackwood and everyone else call me Nova." She told the man, giving the girl a head nod, since she never stuck her hand out.

Pete Wentz::Tags// Viper
Pete had been wandering the forest, as usual, when he decided to go a direction he had never been before. He went for a ways, before he realized he left neutral territory along time ago and was now on Blackwood Savior's land. He reached out with his mind, to see if anyone was within 10 feet of him, and he felt the mind of another. He looked around the tree he was using as partial cover and saw a guy who looked around his age. He had long blackish hair, completely opposite to Pete's own naturally white hair. That was one thing that all the Wentz siblings had, white hair. He hoped he didn't catch his attention, but unfortunately, twigs break when subjected to an unnatural amount of pressure, so the twig he stepped on broke and a noise resounded through the forest.
I unironically am in love with Lil Pump, but no one agrees with me:(

Haleigh<3
haleigh the great

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Evil Queen » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:50 pm

Aspen Verbeck|tags: Klaus, Clementine, Arat, Ophelia, Nova

"Pleased to meet you as well, Aspen Verbeck." Aspen said with a small smirk. Aspen shook his hand with confidence as she observed him with a sly smile. She looked at him a bit mischievously before turning back to Ophelia. "Shall we get started?" Aspen raised her eyebrows as she asked the group. She looked to their guest to see if they were ready before she continued. She rested her hands in her coat pockets as she leaned against the table.

(WIll do the rest in a little bit!)
Last edited by The Evil Queen on Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Evil Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me