ᴀ ʀɪsɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss | Tʀᴀɴsғᴏʀᴍᴇʀs ʀᴘ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ᴀ ʀɪsɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss | Tʀᴀɴsғᴏʀᴍᴇʀs ʀᴘ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby GIANELLA12 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:47 am

(Alright)
Skyfall/Decepticon/Femme/ Lysandra & Nightrider

"Bridge opening right in front of you." Skyfall responded before she opened the bridge. "From your voice I can tell something accidentally went unplanned. I expect a report when you arrive, from there I'll report to Megatron and help you avoid any severe punishment." Skyfall murmured and looked at them when they did come through.
GIANELLA12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:44 am

Nightrider | femme | decepticon | soldier | tags: Sparkblitz, Skyfall

When Skyfall mentioned her tone of voice that something had happened she winced and then sighed in relief when the bridge opened close in front of them. Nightrider carefully helped him stand and began working their way to the portal, but before they entered she stole a glance back at the unconscious Autobot who had attacked them and she frowned before walking through. She looked at Skyfall when they came back and her mood soured more than it had been, she didn't like the ship too much, it was quite gloomy and dark. When she saw a vehicon staring at them and their terrible condition she gave him a seething, withering glare and he looked away quickly as she began walking towards sickbay. "We heard some commotion from a long distance and when we drove to investigate we didn't find anything at first but we were attacked. An Autobot with the form of a large cybercat attacked us savagely, we thought two against one was enough but they were obviously in tune with their form enough they kicked our afts. I haven't met anything like it, I can tell you more later when my shoulder stops bleeding out." She said with an irritated look not at all directed towards her and she looked back at Skyfall, "Do you have some medical experience?" She questioned in an exhausted tone from the attack and vented a heavy sigh.

[ I hope this is okay. :3 ]
little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:26 am

Boop :) heyo
I'm interested in joining although Optimus knows I'm not able to be online all the time that I will reply as after as possible due to my situation.
I do try to reply every day.
Could I please get a summary of what's been going on? Cheers ^_^ )
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:34 am

sparkblitz, s chest was indented from the hit he'd taken. he quietly went with night, though looked to be in allot of pain already despite trying to hide it.
Last edited by Neon sparks on Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:35 pm

She knew something was wrong, Sparkblitz wasn't ever this silent when he was in pain and a wave of fear swept over her, and it wasn't fear for herself. Nightrider walked at a slow enough pace for him that was comfortable and when the reached the sickbay she helped him sit on a table. "How bad off are you? I can tell you're in serious pain, I am sorry I caused all of this." She said softly, her voice shaking as she looked at him before sitting beside him. She felt tears well up in her optics as she thought of what could happen to Sparkblitz due to her irresponsibility and she let vented a shuddering sigh. She looked down and covered her face with her servos to hide her sadness and tears from him, "I am so, so sorry for this, I never wanted you to get hurt. I underestimated the strength the single Autobot had and I failed, and I failed you." She choked out in a broken whisper, her frame shaking slightly at her tears as she began crying, though she tried to hide it from him.

[ lysandra is knocked out if someone wants to find her and bring her back for medical help. :3

edit;; OH MY GOSH that was supposed to say "knocked out" oh my gosh I am so sorry, it was a typo from autocorrect. Omg I am so sorry. *dies of embarrassment*]
Last edited by little_light on Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:52 pm

spark hugged her "im..fine.. no big deal" h smiled a little, trying to cheer her up
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:56 am

Nightrider looked up at him when he spoke and she leaned into his hug a little and rested her helm lightly on his shoulder, "I just feel it's my fault that you got hurt, I couldn't care less about myself. You are not fine and I know that, I love you too much and it kills me." She said in a weary and exhausted tone as she shut her optics as she sat with him. She was feeling light-headed and dizzy but she didn't care, he needed medical attention before her, and she would refuse it until he was fine. She opened her optics and pecked a light kiss on his cheek, "You will get medical attention before me, I will refuse it until you are completely done." She insisted as she straightened and swayed a little but stayed upright.

[ oh my gosh I am so sorry, that was supposed to say "knocked out" up there, not "knocked up" autocorrect destroyed my last post, I am only ever on mobile due to the fact that I don't have a computer. DX ]
little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ᴀ ʀɪsɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss | Tʀᴀɴsғᴏʀᴍᴇʀs ʀᴘ ɴᴇᴡ&ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby Springtalon » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:07 am

Knock Out | Mech | Autobot | Medic | Tags: Mach Kick - Open

Knock Out's eyes narrowed at the words 'if your with the decepticons your still one of them'. I see he said, his audio receptors blocking out whatever it was the now bi-ped bot said Well then if that's how you feel, I'll just be leaving now he began to walk away, eyes still narrowed. If an equine beast-former thought 'once a 'con, always a 'con' then most likely over half the base did to. Aiming his pedes for the Medical Bay, which always seemed to calm him down, Knock Out tried not to think about what might become of him of the others managed to convince say....Optimus Prime that there was even a slight possibility he was still loyal to the Cons.

For the Decepticons, and really mainly Megatron, Soundwave, and, well....all of them, if there was even a slight chance you were even the tiniest bit disloyal, you were punished. Knock Out really didn't want to know what the Autobots did to mechs who might not be loyal, but he couldn't stop his processor from bringing up several, rather gory possibilities.

Stinger | Mech | Decepticon | Scout | Tags: Nessimira

Stinger kept his optics focused on the horizon as Nessimira spoke about Megatron. Silently, Stinger found all this interesting. He had never heard Megatron described in such a way. Glancing at her out of the corner of his optics, Stinger mused over her question about his alt mode for a few Nanokliks, before responding I chose my Alt Mode to be a better scout. Many of the Decepticons prefer air based modes, but our enemies are nearly all grounders. Thus, by choosing a ground-based vehicle, I am able to go where many of our Decepticon brethren cannot. It also allows me to go undercover as a neutral He added that last part as an after-thought, his processor recalling one of his previous missions. As far as he was aware, the Autobots still thought he was neutral in alliance. One good thing about being able to paint over the faction symbols he supposed. They were hidden from sight, but the tracking chips were still available, and thanks to the Scientists messing with his chip, it didn't ping a Decepticon symbol, but rather a neutral...which might explain some of the glares he got by some of the Vehicons.
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GIANELLA12 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:48 am

Skyfall/Femme/Decepticon/Nightrider
"I sadly don't posses any medical experience, but I can let you hurry with him to the med bay. I can save a spot for you." Skyfall bit her bottom lip as she saw the two. Her spark slowly broke, "next time remember to inform me about you heading out. I can send backup or medical care if you needed it during that time." Skyfall had pinged the medic to save a spot for them. "Nightrider, take good care of him."
GIANELLA12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:59 am

Mach Kick

Mach Kick sighed he had not intended to offend Knock out as he had been well aware of the circumstances by which Knock out became an autobot, perhaps he needed to work on his social skills as he seemed to be out of touch other cybertronians feelings " You know I wasn't referring to you, I just didn't think before I said any of that." Mach Kick muttered to himself quietly looking down at the floor but allowing Knock Out to walk away he would apologize later as he felt bad about how he had spoken perhaps he should try thinking before he said anything next time.

Nessimira

"That is quite useful, but you honestly are better looking than most of the mech's my father sends out to keep an eye on me" Nessimira said she was normally not the type to flirt with other cybertronians but that was mostly because she did not really find any of the ones she knew to be of interest to her, however the mech standing beside her was of interest to her currently so she figured she'd at least try in order to see where it would lead.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me