Supernatural RP {Accepting!}

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Favorite Character? {OCs included}

Poll ended at Mon May 08, 2017 12:04 pm

Castiel
40%
Azriel
10%
Crowley
20%
Tabbris
10%
Dean
10%
Fechin
10%

Total votes : 10

Re: Supernatural RP {Accepting!}

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu May 25, 2017 7:48 am

Tabbris Caelum
Angel | Male
Tagged: Crowley.
Tabbris returned to walking alongside Crowley, and then he laughed slightly as well. "Well, I'd say it's surprising but... maybe it's because I don't have a stick up my butt like most of the other angels. And you're pretty interesting as well,"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zyn » Thu May 25, 2017 2:06 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ғεcнíη ó мασιℓяιαιη
═══════════════════════
☣ Human || Hunter|| Male || Twenty Four
☣ Location: The Bunker
☣ Tags: Dean Winchester & Castiel
xxxxxxxSavannah O'Reilly & Azriel

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Fechín raised a brow slightly as he glanced over at Dean who was offering to make food for him. His stomach did an uncomfortable flip flop and he made a face that clearly said 'no thanks' and then returned his attention to Castiel. Seeing as he turned his head too soon he missed the glare that Dean gave Azriel. Taking another step towards the two angels he fixed Castiel with an unreadable expression. "I only know what Sam has told me, which isn't much" he said. He left it at that, though he was kind of implying that what he knew was more than enough. That was it, he took a few more steps and then brushed by the two angel's and headed back to the library. There was no use for him to just hang around after all.
xx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝒜𝓏𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓁
═════════════════════
☣ Angel || Seraphim || Male || Unknown
☣ Location: Men of Letters Headquarters
☣ Tags: Castiel & Fechín Ó Maoilriain
xxxxxxxDean Winchester
xxxxxxxSavannah O'Reilly

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Azriel glanced over at the hunters at the same time that Dean sent him and glare and he tilted his head slightly. He wasn't sure what he had done to deserve the glare, it wasn't like he had done anything to them. In fact he was pretty sure he was actually doing a good job at being semi normal. He took a step closer to Castiel and glanced over at the other angel. It confused him even more when
Fechín walked past them, it had seemed like they had more to add but then they hadn't said anything to him.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Castiel_Dean_Sam. » Thu May 25, 2017 2:38 pm

Crowley~Tabbris

"Hah, yeah. Some angels are just real jerks." I said, walking towards a store, "Want to go look at the pets in the store?" I asked

Dean~Fechin~Savannah

"Where were you Cas? You disappeared then showed up with this stranger? I know your not very good with human stuff, but we don't do that." I said, walking past and stoping behind them with out turning around, "If he tries anything, I'll kill him. No questions asked."

Castiel~Azriel

After Dean had left, I turned to Az, "I was not expecting them to react like that. I thought he would be happy to meet you, I'm sorry."
Super Natural is the best, Destiel and Sabriel for life.
Castiel_Dean_Sam.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zyn » Thu May 25, 2017 2:51 pm

𝒜𝓏𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓁
═════════════════════
☣ Tags: Castiel & Dean Winchester
xxxxxxxSavannah O'Reilly

Azriel's head snapped up to watched Dean and he raised a brow ever so slightly. "I may be a stranger to you but I have as much right to be here as you" he said stiffly as he walked past them. He wasn't sure what Dean meant when they said that they would kill him if he did anything. He wasn't planning on doing anything. In fact he wasn't planning on staying long, just long enough to see how much had changed. He had only seen it when it was a project and he would be lying if he said he wasn't curious to see everything that was different. He glanced over at Castiel and shrugged slightly, "I am a strange angel, I expected this" he said softly.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squarshed » Thu May 25, 2017 2:58 pm

((Are you still accepting?))
( Image )───────────────────
───────────────────────────────────────────( in life... )
The purple hyacinth; means sorrow, I am sorry, please forgive me
squarshed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Castiel_Dean_Sam. » Thu May 25, 2017 3:57 pm

(Yes)

Castiel~Azriel

"Your not that strange, your pretty normal,if anything, Dean was acting strange." I said, walking to sit down on a chair
Castiel_Dean_Sam.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zyn » Fri May 26, 2017 7:06 am

𝒜𝓏𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓁
═════════════════════
☣ Tags: Castiel

Azriel shook his head slightly, for once it seemed that he had said something that was actually in line with what a human would say. Usually he was in Castiel's place where he took things a bit to seriously. "For an angel yes, from a human's perspective then I would say I am strange" he said with a small shrug as he followed after Castiel who had found a chair to sit in. He wasn't sure what they were doing here anymore. He was also starting to think that he should leave, he was clearly not welcome here so why stay. The only thing keeping him from leaving was Castiel.
xx
xx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ғεcнíη ó мασιℓяιαιη
═══════════════════════
☣ Human || Hunter|| Male || Twenty Four
☣ Location: The Bunker
☣ Tags: Dean Winchester

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Fechín made it to the chair he had been curled up in not long ago before he realized that he was being followed and he turned to face whoever had decided to follow him. He quickly found out that Dean had decided to trail after him, which was slightly amusing given the fact that they had been the one to tell him that they were hungry. "Decide to join little ole me?" he asked.
xx
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Castiel_Dean_Sam. » Fri May 26, 2017 11:06 am

Castiel~Azriel

"I think that its just Dean being jealous, don't worry about it. Once he gets to know you he will be alot nicer." I said, patting the angels arm.

Dean~Fechin

"Yeah, I don't know who that other angel is, Azriel. I've never heard much about him except for oh you know the fact that he always talks about him likes hes an angel, er, you know what I mean." I said, sitting down on the edge of the table.
Castiel_Dean_Sam.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zyn » Fri May 26, 2017 7:16 pm

☣ 𝒜𝓏𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓁 ☣
Male || Unknown || Angel || Seraphim || Location: The Kitchen || Tags: Castiel

Azriel glanced over at Castiel and tilted his head slightly, he didn't believe a word the other angel was saying. He highly doubted that Dean would ever really give him a chance, not that it was something that he was worried about. After all there wasn't much that could kill him, that who immunity thing was really handy. Of course if Dean had an Archangel in their pocket then he would be worried. After all an Archangel blade could kill him, he was pulled from his musings by a pat on his arm. Raising a brow he fixed Castiel with a confused look, or at least his version of a confused expression. "I am not worried Castiel" he clarified. "His threat is empty" he added.

⚛ ғεcнíη ó мασιℓяιαιη ⚛
Male || Twenty Four || Human || Hunter || Location: The Library || Tags: Dean Winchester

Fechín frowned slightly and tilted his head, "Who talks about him? Castiel? I am a bit lost here Dean. Up until a few moments ago I thought that Azriel was human so this is kind of a lot to take in all at once" he said. He wasn't sure why Dean had followed after him and he wanted to ask but his mind was to busy trying to wrap itself around the idea that the hunter was actually an angel. After a long moment of silence he shook his head slightly as if dispelling some nasty thoughts. "Hey Dean.... Why did you follow me?" he asked curiously.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester wife » Sun May 28, 2017 3:16 pm

I'm back for good now guys!)
Winchester wife