Cross Academy - Vampire Knight RolePlay(New - Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Cross Academy - Vampire Knight RolePlay(New - Accepting)

Postby Ember1989 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:26 am

(Oh she could hate Brianna for crushing on her brother!)

"Wow. That was...weird." Brianna blinked, wondering who the girl was. She figured it couldn't hurt to as Takumi when he got back. She looked over at Satoshi. "Who on earth was that?" She asked, not expecting to get an answer.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:27 am

Kaien Cross

Wip

Jessie Rose Woods- 17- Female- Human- Going to the stables

The redhead smiled as she kissed Galaxy on the nose, holding his head in her hands and staring into his eyes. Shaking her head, she offered him a carrot, then went into the stall with him a few moments. She sighed as she realized she should probably go actually study, and softly said "Bye, boy..." She walked away from the stable, heading to the library.

Satoshi Natori- 18- Male- Human- The library

He blushed faintly when the other boy said he wouldn't mind hanging out at all. He didn't even try to cover it up this time. Shaking his head, he hummed as he said "O-Okay, Taku..." and then the vampire was gone, dragging some girl away by the ear. He tipped his head to the side as he looked at Brianna. "I...think she might be his sister." he said, with a shrug.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:39 am

"Wow...he's so kind...and she really isn't." Brianna replied. "I'd really hate to get on her bad side." Note to self, when hanging with Takumi, avoid his crazy sister. she thought.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:21 am

|| Takumi "Akuma" Ryuu || 18 || Male || Vampire Aristocrat || Tags: Stephanie ||
Takumi glared at Stephanie. "You know the point of this academy is for humans and vampire to co-exist. Not for you to find an extra food source." He said, his voice low enough so no passerbys could hear, still pulling her towards the moon dorm. "You should be following Kaname's lead and if he believes that living peacefully with humans is the way to go, then that is the way we are going to do it." The vampire was now genuinely angry at the girl for trying to bite a human while in the public view of other humans but tried to contain it as much as possible. (Sure :3)

|| Hiromi "Angel" Tachibana || 15 || Female || Human || Tags: Etsu ||
Straightening back up as the boy began to speak again, she kept from arguing again that it was her fault and just nodded, running a hand through her snow white hair. Seeing the small smile, she forced one back towards Etsu, knowing it probably wouldn't look normal on her as she never really did smile at all. Unsure of what to say, she looked around the area and sighed. She kind of wanted to go as she never was good at holding out conversations but she knew it would be rude, and if this night student was one of "them", then maybe she would have a chance at confirming her theory about them. Even though she knew no on would probably listen to her. "I don't think it was entirely your fault at all. I'm to blame as well. My name's Hiromi by the way, could I have the pleasure of knowing yours?" She asked, using the formal phrases she had learned from her roommate at the academy years ago.

|| Hanabusa "Idol" Aido || 17 || Male || Vampire Aristocrat || Tags: Yokai ||
Hanabusa nodded. "Yup. That's why some are trying to get him to join the Night Class so we don't put the humans at risk. He has been doing a pretty good job at resisting his temptations for blood, but still, not everything can be that easy." He said lightly, moving a piece on the board before standing to get a drink. Grabbing two bottles of water from a cabinet in the corner of the room, he handed one to the girl and set his down beside the chess board. (totes a repost X3)

|| Rima Toya || 16 || Female || Vampire Aristocrat || Tags: Senri ||
Rima sighed. "Yeah, we should've, but we didn't so I guess we should just keep doing whatever." The girl said with a shrug before Senri pointed towards the tree and nodded. "Yeah, it'll be easier to enjoy being outside while in the dark." Flipping her orange hair over her shoulder, she grabbed Senri by the wrist and began pulling him towards the tree with all her might. She didn't exactly enjoy being in public with so many humans around, but she knew she had to get used to it someday and as long as she could be with Senri, she'd ignore the others.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:25 am

Kaien Cross

Wip

The redhead smiled as she kissed Galaxy on the nose, holding his head in her hands and staring into his eyes. Shaking her head, she offered him a carrot, then went into the stall with him a few moments. She sighed as she realized she should probably go actually study, and softly said "Bye, boy..." She walked away from the stable, heading to the library.

He sighed softly as he looked down at his work again. He knew he was not going to get anything done now, so he shook his head and looked up again. He sighed as he looked over at Brianna, then momentarily to where Daichi had been. "Yeah...I think I've heard girls in my class saying things about a Stephanie..."

(heh, if she were to find out Sato likes Taku, she could hate him too, bc that's so gay (Unless she has nothing against homosexuality/bisexuals, but he's a human so there is that...)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:53 am

(Brianna is into Taku as well. This should be interesting XD)

"What kinds of things?" Brianna asked, curious. "Go ahead. I've probably heard weirder things." She added.

(Sorry for the short post but I really can't think of much to say.)

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:58 am

Kaien Cross

Wip

He tilted his head as he tried to remember what they had said. He hummed as he thought a moment, then remembered one chestnut haired girl..."well, this one chestnut haired girl said she'd been taking a late in the day walk on one of the trails, and thought she saw her flirting with one of the guys...She accidentally stepped on a branch, and said Stephanie gave her a glare colder then ice..."

(Ahaha
So, I'm thinking of making another girl and boy, or just another girl. Should I do it guys?)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:41 am

Daichi||17||Male|| Human||Tags;
The boy became uncharmed and was confused. He had idea what just happened and thought he fell asleep or something. However, He did mange to hear what Takumi said." Huh? O-oh yeah." He grabbed a tissue from his pocket and cleaned his nose. ." Wasn't there a girl here...I'm so lost." Daichi sighed and shrugged, continuing his work

Stephanie[ Npc/will make soon]
Stephanie's face turned serious suddenly."Takumi, do really think humans and vampires can co-exist. Its a matter of time before we all lose it and feast on human blood again. Did you forget, us vampires ruled this world many years ago." the girl said and changed her mood again, giving him the peace sign." Anyway, you get to have fun with your two little humans so why cant i? Anyway..." again, her face turned serious again." Hate to say, but i will not follow Kaname...Never."

Senri||18||Male||Vampire Aristocrat||Tags; Rima
Senri huffed as he walked up towards the hill, taking a seat on the ground. No one should notice them here, which was good."We should be fine here..unless some human have eyes of hawk." the boy patted the ground next to him. The grass was rather soft."Come, sit. I want to lay my head on your cozy lap again." he smiled faintly and laid the umbrella up

AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:00 am

Name; Stephanie Ryuu
Age;;16
Gender;;Female
Sexuality ;;Heterosexual
Occupation ;; posing as a ay Student
Species;; Vampire Aristocrat

+Traits;; Witty|| Innocent|| Smart
-Traits;; Sly||Cunning|| Dark [ but deep down she haves a good side]
History;; Not much is known about her past, Stephanie was separated form Takumi , spending most of her time with a group vampires [who is basically like family to her]. She recently joined the school , posing as a student and finally reunited with her older brother.

Crush;None open
Boyfriend;;None
fiancee;;None
Wife;;None
Kids;; None
Other Family;; Takumi[Older brother]
Other; She haves the ability to charm people, in other words hypnotize
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:06 am

I'm doin it...))

username; Spiritstar3
name; Shiro Kuroi
age; 17
species; Vampire- Aristocrat
parents; Father Asato and mother Izana
love interest; Open, but he's homosexual
other; Fc is Yashiro Isana from K.

username; Spiritstar3
name; Nekoia Arowin
age; 17
species; Vampire- Aristocrat
parents; Father Asato and mother Arina
love interest; Bisexual, and open
other; Fc is Neko from K

(Am I allowed to make a teacher, or an advisor for some club or something?)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me