humans and monsters | an undertale rp | open and accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: humans and monsters | an undertale rp | open and accepti

Postby flowercatt » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:33 pm

Sans
He glanced away in embarrassment at Toriel's words. "I- uh, sorry. Just woke up." Sans forced a nervous smile, hoping to change the subject "We're both doing fine, I guess." He paused for a moment, shrugging "I've been lazing around, like usual, and Papyrus is doing.. whatever Papyrus does. What about you? Oh, uh, and you can come in if you want." He stepped to the side and held open the door, staring at Toriel expectantly
wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luvarien » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:34 am

claudia rae|| human || gold soul - loyalty || inersgender - any pronouns || panro apothisex
        claudia seemed confused for a mment when he skipped their question, since he'd answered all of them up until now, but decided not to press on the subject any more. instead, they nodded plitely and returned his smile, not realising that it was fake. "nice to meet you too, flowey"
        they tilted their head at his suggestion to go, but after a moment of pause they nodded, "yeah, you're right, i am pretty lucky that it was you who found me, not anyone else" they said, and stretched their legs out in front of them before beginning to stand up, "thanks for telling me about the monsters and stuff.. and for uh, not killing me, heh"
luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShimmerSolarPets » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:58 pm

Toriel
Monster - Female - Canon - Age: Unknown - Location: Sans & Papyrus's Apartment - Tagged: Sans & Papyrus

A small, amused smile crossed the goat-like monster's face. "Just woke up? I see..." Toriel said. "I hope I didn't interrupt your nap." She said this with a rather apologetic tone. She didn't want to disturb the skeleton brothers, after all, no matter how much she wanted to see if they're doing well. Toriel tilted her head slightly as she listened to Sans. Her smile widened as she heard that he and his brother were doing well. "I'm very glad to hear that!" she said in a cheerful tone. At least the monsters weren't doing too badly what with the new war coming up. She only hoped that the tension would be resolved peacefully, without the eruption of a huge war. Frisk had worked so hard to get them up to the Surface. Toriel only hoped that Frisk's efforts didn't go to waste. Shaking those thoughts off, she only realized just then that Sans was inviting her in. "Oh, I'm also doing fine, thank you very much!" she answered his question about how she was doing. She debated silently with herself for a bit, before deciding to enter. It was awkward to just stand out there, loaded with shopping bags filled with baking supplies. As old as she was, she was still pretty spry with these sorts of things.
ShimmerSolarPets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flowercatt » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:12 am

Flowey
Flowey ducked under the ground, reappearing a few feet back as the a human stood up and stretched. He smiled at them, winking as he stuck out his tongue "It's no problem! Where ya headed to now?"

Sans
He grew silent as Toriel just stood there for a few seconds before finally deciding to enter. Sans' smile faded slightly as he noticed the trouble she was having with all of the shopping bags. "Hey,
uh, I can help ya carry those home, if you want. Papyrus was yelling at me to get up and do something, anyways."
wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carrot Sticks » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:07 am

Name; Mettaton
Gender; Male
Age; 20
Species; Robot
Soul color; Like all regular monsters without determination, white.
Abilities; canon
Crush; ....People ship him with Papyrus....
Personality; Mettaton loves all the fame and popularity, having his own television shows. He thinks that he it the most fabulous monster underground and is basically the only form of entertainment.
History; Robotic husk was created by Alphys, Mettaton is Napstablook family.
Other; Character belongs to Toby Fox

Name; Sean McLoughlin
Gender; Male
Age; 27
Species; human
Soul color; Green
Abilities; A floating eyeball called Sam.
Crush; Not yet.
Personality; Sean is a small, loud, Irish man who enjoys a game or two hundred. He loves his friends no matter how annoying or stupid they are. Sean/Jack is a kind person who just loves almost everyone on earth.
History; Born and raised in Ireland, he had a love for video games. As he grew older he found more people and grew out of being a shy person. He befriended his hero and as of now...I guess he's in the underground.
Other; Nah.
Carrot Sticks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShimmerSolarPets » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:08 am

Toriel
Monster - Female - Canon - Age: Unknown - Location: Sans & Papyrus's Apartment - Tagged: Sans (& Papyrus?)

Toriel was rather taken aback at Sans's offer to help. Well, it was true that Sans could be a very kind and helpful skeleton if he wanted to be. It was just that he often felt too lazy to do stuff like that. For some reason, it made the goat-like monster feel a little... embarrassed? Flattered? Toriel wasn't really sure, but she really appreciated the offer of help. "Well, if that's okay with you..." she said. "Honestly, I am doing fine with these bags. But, they can be a bit of a hassle. And I wouldn't want to get in the way of you finally being willing to get out and do something." She gave a small, good-natured chuckle. A warm smile spread across her face. The monster set the bags down for a moment on the floor of the apartment, just to give her muscles a bit of a rest. "I do not need to head back immediately," she said. "I can spare some time to stick around here and chat. Thank you, by the way, for offering to help."
ShimmerSolarPets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flowercatt » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:45 pm

(Mettaton is accepted but not Sean/Jack, sorry. This isn't multifandom)

Sans
"Heh, it's no problem, Tori." Sans said as he shut the door, leaning against the closed door as he shoved his hands in the pockets of his blue jacket. His smile widened as a joke he'd been wanting to tell Toriel popped into his head "Hey, Tori, why did the farmer give the pony a glass of water?" Sans paused for a moment, holding back a quiet chuckle "Because he was a little horse."
wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carrot Sticks » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:22 pm

(Well technically Sean isn't apart of a fandom...he is a irl person...)
Carrot Sticks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flowercatt » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:24 pm

(He's not an OC either)
wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShimmerSolarPets » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:27 am

(I'm sorry for the late and short reply (well, shorter than what I can usually do). I may be a bit busy these days >.<)

Toriel
Monster - Female - Canon - Age: Unknown - Location: Sans & Papyrus's Apartment - Tagged: Sans & Papyrus(?)

Toriel tilted her head slightly as she listened to the skeleton monster. A new joke? The goat-like monster was eager to hear it. Toriel giggled at the joke. "Oh my goodness, Sans," she managed to say, between peals of laughter. "A pony being a little horse... That's hilarious!" Toriel giggled for a while, before managing to regain her composure. Her smile widened as a joke popped into her head. "Oh, I've got one, too," she said. The goat-like monster cleared her throat slightly, before continuing with the joke. "What did the passerby say to the sad horse?" she asked. She paused for a while, for effect. She swallowed back a chuckle, before continuing, "He said, 'Why the long face?'"
ShimmerSolarPets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me