humans and monsters | an undertale rp | open and accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: humans and monsters | an undertale rp | open and accepti

Postby MunchiiMoon » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:50 pm

Name; Chimera (She prefers to be called chime though)
Gender; Female
Age; 19
Species; Monster
Abilities; Can attack with her teeth(lion) claws(lion) horns(ram) and tail(snake)
Crush; none yet
Personality; She keeps to herself most of the time and doesn't tell anyone how she is feeling. She has a kind heart but just doesn't know how to express it. She often seems depressed but really isn't.
History; Living in the dark for her entire life has really affected her and she had always wondered of what it would look like to see the sun, moon, and stars. Never being able to see them before has left a mark on her which makes showing emotion difficult. She daydreams constantly and often seems distracted.
Other;Character belongs to me, credit for the base. Do not steal my character.
Last edited by MunchiiMoon on Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flowercatt » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:09 pm

accepted. also, the monsters are already on the surface. ^^
Last edited by flowercatt on Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ;Syndromed Sickness; » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:33 am

(Oh, by the way! Can I reserve Grillby? c: I'm so sorry my forms are taking so long, I'm trying to find some old references I made while I was RPing Undertale more
Hey there. My name's Syn or Sawyer. I go by he/him pronouns.
;Syndromed Sickness;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ;Syndromed Sickness; » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:51 am

(Finally getting this done, heck. Going real basic for now 'cause I really wanna get these done ;-;)

((I tried finding a stand-alone sprite of him and really couldn't??? ;-; ))
Name; Grillby
Gender; Male
Age; 30
Species; Flame
Soul color; _ _ _ _
Abilities; Canon (He's never fought in game but, he's passive)
Crush; N/A
Personality; Very passive. He avoids fighting completely unless he truly needs to. He's very quiet around humans and even most monsters, though he talks a little more around those he knows. He's friendly, intelligent and likes to have his alone time when he can.
History; N/A
Other; Grillby belongs to Toby Fox (Would credit the art but I foUND NONE *Cough*)

Description; Tyler's a 5'5 blonde human with neck length hair. He wears worn out, well fitting jeans and a slightly torn up purple hoodie. He wears a long red scarf, though he completely forgots where he got it from. He has light blue eyes, though part of his left eyes is splashed with bright orange.
Name; Tyler ǝɯɐuɹns
Gender; Male
Age; 16
Species; Human
Soul color; Maroon(Unknowing) ((I'm terrible at that?? Feel free to suggest something better x_x))
Abilities; N/A
Crush; N/A
Personality; Tyler, or Pasiph as some know him, is a very anxious and shy person. He tends to avoid others and when interacting he tends to stutter and fidget in place. He would never hurt a fly in his life, though he has frequent nightmares of doing so. He's fairly scared of monsters though, he tries not to show that fact around them. He's normally scared of offending them and causing them to attack him or someone around him. In reality, humans around him are probably more hostile, but he doesn't really know that-
History; Tyler seems very unaware of his own past other than a vague memory of being underground for a little while before being on the surface again. He knows he was never in the Underground though, despite feeling like he had been. Basically he has no idea what his real history is.
Other; N/A

[center]
Description; Taking form of a bi-petal dog-mouse, his fur is pure white with light blue splotches here and there. His ears are pointed and massive. His tongue is the same colour as his splotches while his eyes are much darker blue. His nose is as white as his fur. His tail is long and fluffy, much like a dog.
Name; Parabean
Gender; Genderfluid
Age; 22
Species; Dog-mouse-robot monster (They're a mix of things, hng)
Soul color; N/A
Abilities; He rarely fights, but when he does he can summon computer mouse-like magic to do damage and normally only uses that as an attack. He'll summon very glitched looking keyboard keys, though most the time they damage him as well as his attacker.
Crush; N/A (Open)
Personality; Para is an unstable little creature, though not in any mental way. His body doesn't like to keep its form, as he explains, and occasionally it'll make him appear fuzzy or unfocused. His voice often 'glitches' and makes him sound a bit strange, leading to him not talking all that much around strangers. He grows easily nervous and is often paranoid of others. He has next to no trust for humans due to personal experience and usually steps away from them when he can.
History; Unspoken
Other; I only have a picture of him being quadro-ped'. Also, when RPing him '^' is his voice glitching higher (if that makes sense) and '-' is just a skip, like on a scratched record or CD. Otherwise his voice is simply robotic sounding. His defense is horrible.

Last edited by ;Syndromed Sickness; on Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hey there. My name's Syn or Sawyer. I go by he/him pronouns.
;Syndromed Sickness;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flowercatt » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:45 am

accepted! we can start now!

Sans
The skeleton sat in his room, leaning against the wall on the far side of the room from the door. Him and Papyrus lived in a small apartment since they had gotten to the surface. It wasn't the best, but they managed. He didn't know what to do with himself now. Just as he was starting to get used to living on the surface, another war had broken out. He wasn't even sure of the exact reason. It just seemed to.. happen kind of suddenly. He had his suspicions, but none of them were proven yet.

Flowey
He sat in a patch of grass near the edge of the city where humans didn't come much. He was bored. He wanted some action to happen. He wanted humans and monsters to just kill each other already so he would have control of everything. But he knew he had to be patient. They would start fighting, eventually.. Flowey froze as a human came into sight, hoping to blend in with the grass as a normal flower

Cy Sterling
The young human slowly walked down the sidewalk, growing more and more weary at every step he took. He knew that it was dangerous out here, especially with the recent problems with the monsters, and that he should probably be heading home by now, but he was curious. He loved wandering the streets, just roaming wherever he felt like. He just hoped that he wouldn't run into a monster
wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MunchiiMoon » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:17 pm

Chime leaned on a tree and stared blankly at the setting sun, hardly blinking. She had many thoughts running through her mind that she couldn't comprehend. She twiddled with her necklace, pressing the tip of the sterling silver moon into her thumb. Her tail coiled around her free arm and rested its head on the palm of her hand, its flicking young tickled her hand and she let out a small smile.
Last edited by MunchiiMoon on Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aquamiao » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:59 pm

Is this open still?

╔═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════╗