|| two birds on a wire || multifandom || remake || open ||

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: || two birds on a wire || multifandom || remake || open

Postby bigwig. » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:36 pm

bethany mills || she/her || twd oc || tags; darrell

Beth was outside. Outside? How? And when and why and-
    The girl tried to get to her feet and almost fell, and presently she blinked, having less-than-optimal vision and no easy way of remedying that. She squinted at the woods around her. The air smelled bright and clean and nothing at all like a swamp or a bunch of rotting zombies. That seemed like a good thing, but Bethany was alone and already incredibly suspicious. She lifted one arm and felt something tug against her. As it turned out, there was a string or tie of some sort around her wrist. She examined it closely, trying to find a way to get it off without cutting it. She was about to crudely unsheathe Skulldigger when her eyes fell upon another thing that looked like a human, which was bound to her by a shared string. She had time to cut it off before the other regained consciousness, right? Before whoever her kidnappers were came back for both of them or a herd of walkers got them or...or not. Because Skulldigger, her beloved knife, was not cutting the string. What was it made of? She sliced and picked at the suspended string even more vigorously. She had to get out of here, one way or another.

negan || he/him || twd || tags; bc/gc

Well, this was a new one. The list of questions was long and practically tedious at this point, each question added to by a good number of addendums and follow-ups. But, what to focus on first would be this string and the person attached to the other end of it. The string, as Negan had deduced by this point, wasn't coming off, at least not easily. So, that matter would be saved for a slightly more convenient time. The next questions were all centered around whoever that was - an unfamiliar form in an unfamiliar environment - currently tied to the other end of it. Question one: was he dead? Negan took a few striding steps over to the unconscious man and gently prodded him a few times with the business end of Lucille. Might be dead. Grimacing, he shoved at the man's ribs with his heel. He learned nothing from that as well. Great. He probably could drag someone else along with him, being as unabashedly strong as he was, but it wasn't ideal. Especially not if they were going to be literal dead weight the whole time.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wilde » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:22 pm

bad cop / good cop
location - ??? tags - negan
    bad cop awoke with a start to find himself facing a man standing over him. he could feel that good cop was also beginning to wake up, but not fully awake. there was also a small, lingering pain on the area of his ribs. his helmet didn't seem to be on him, but he was still wearing his uniform and sunglasses. the cop quickly scrambled to his feet and tried to keep his distance away from the man only to find the red string that appeared to be wrapped around his wrist and the other man's own wrist. what realm was this? there wasn't really a realm that he was familiar with that was mostly forest and plantlife. usually there would be some form of civilization nearby. good cop, fully awake now, took control before bad cop could say anything about the situation. he began to come back closer to the other man, flipping the shades on his glasses upwards. "hi there buddy!" he said rather cheerfully, despite their current dilemma. "do you have any idea where we are? oh, and who are you?"
wilde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miaufoy » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:22 am

jack/male/youtube tags;; magnus mariana amaros/male/harry potter

the irishman woke up with a sharp pain on his neck, and slightly on his back. a slight groan of pain came from his
    lips as he glanced around, noticing he wasn't at his home or even in his recording room. he was confused, very
    confused. a small pang of panic ran through him but he brushed it off, exhaling calmly and telling himself this
    was all just a dream and the red string on his wrist that was connected to a person wasn't real and signe would
    wake him up any minute now or something.

mark/male/youtube tags;; kryxin/male/voltron: legendary defender AU

mark woke up about a minute or two later, stretching his arms but finding it difficult because of the
    string on his wrist. his gaze snapped down to his wrist, noticing the string and following it up to
    keith. he didn't know what to say, but he managed to say at least one thing. "u-uh, hi.."

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
[ib exl i k exai]
my carrd
ask for soc med

cred-it.”
---------------------
hi i'm cain, he/him
i love cats & ytbers

mhbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt
be smooth
my hyperfixes atm are hp,
kpop, ytbers, drarry, etc

"sna
ke."

coding
is by
tzuyu
miaufoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby B0N3D4D1 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:10 am

Keith // Male // Galran // Tagged;; Mark

The male glanced at the other when he awoken, seeing him examine the string like he had and then look to Keith. "Hello." He replied, seeing as it would probably be best to at least act friendly to the other for he may be the reason they were tied together. Might as well get the main comment out of the way, "I'm guessing you also do not know where we are, or why we are tired together." He sighed slightly before glancing. Around, "I don't suggest staying out here in the open, perhaps you agree?"
B0N3D4D1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampz » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:38 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
kano shuuya • male • pan • kagepro • tagged - a2
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Well, this was certainly odd. Kano could have sworn he was
trailing behind the gang only moments ago prior to waking
up to a cold finger resting on his cheek. His eyes flickered
for a moment as he tried to get a better grasp on the
situation before attempting to pull away, only to feel a
heavy strain on his arm. He shifted his gaze upwards in
surprise as his eyes met another being's, which, while
extraordinarily lively, still carried the tone of a robot's.
They reminded him of Kido's cold and piercing gaze
that he would get a short glimpse of moments before
she inflicted pain on him. Speaking of which, perhaps she
had knocked him out and the Mekakushi-Dan brought him
here. But his theory still failed to answer one question:
who was this girl? She looked almost otherworldly, like
Marie, in a sense.
Kano decided to break the silence by
clearing his throat. "S'cuse me," he began with his signature
smile, "do you happen to know where we are, miss? And,
by chance.." Kano glimpsed down at the tight rope binding
the two momentarily. "Might you know what this is?" He
doubted he would get much of anything worth an answer.
It was hard to tell if she was just as confused judging by
her distant expression, and their was a low chance she had
any more information than he did. But he wasn't risking
anything, at least, not to his knowledge.
Last edited by vampz on Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
vampz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:38 am

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ═══✡═══ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Yukio Okumura
|| male || blue exorcist || 15 || partner; Leo Valdez|| straight || tags; Leo ||

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The exorcist's eyes fluttered open, bringing himself into reality and introducing him to a unfamiliar forest. The calming sounds of birds echoed in the tree's and the soft feeling of grass tickled the sides of his face. W.. where am I? A light breeze passed through the leaves of the green tree's and the sun beamed brightly in the sky above. It was a bright day of course, but he couldn't help but get a strange sensation after realizing he was outside. Wasn't I inside? He could've sworn he was doing some paperwork at his desk, maybe this was some kind of prank the students put on him. Yukio bought up one of his hands and adjusted his glasses, I bet this was one of Rin's ideas. The male sat up, his face slightly dirty from sleeping on the ground but that was okay. Just as he went to stand up, a tight tug was felt on his left wrist, what? He glanced down at his left hand and noticed what was wrong. A short, red piece of thread tied to him and this elf looking person together. He had pointy ears like him Yukio demon form. He quickly looked around and searched for something that could possibly cut the string, but nothing was in sight. There was a few stones and sticks but he completed doubted that would work. He always had his gun, but he also didn't want to waste his amo for some stupid string. "Um. Excuse me." Yukio hesitantly tried to wake up Leo, unsure what to do in this kind of situation.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:33 pm

A2||Agender(She/Her)||NieR||Tagged: Kano
    A2 jerked her hand back when they human stirred, though she continued to study him intently. It was strange, she could see the similarities, but he was... softer, somehow. Rounder. "No idea," she said. That wasn't really the important bit right now, though. A2 could handle the wilderness, she had been since Pearl Harbor. "Who are you?" She asked, suspicion filling her eyes. He didn't seem to know anything, either, which meant that there was someone else in play here. Or he was lying. A2 had never been good at reading faces. "How did you get here? How have the machines not killed you yet?"
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppypillar » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:56 pm

[-]xmagnus amaros - wizard - partner: jack - tags: jackx[-]

magnus groaned, his head throbbing. it felt like that one time a rogue bludger had hit him while he was watching quidditch. he momentarily wondered if that had happened again - it wouldn't be surprising - but then he opened his eyes. a blue sky was above him, trees on the edges of his vision. he sat up quickly, breathing heavily, feeling hot in his black robes. he pushed his auburn hair and looked to his side, startled by seeing another person there. a man, who seemed to be tied to his wrist by a red string. he jumped up onto his feet and pulled away, the short string only pulling the man closer.
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby molotov » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:33 pm

leo valdez | male | heroes of olympus | partner; yukio okumura | tagged; yukio
    the son of hephaestus shifted as he felt a slight tug on his right wrist, a groan escaped his lips as he lifted his head, eyes still half closed "huh?" he mumbled, fixing his gaze on a rather tall person stairing down at him, though, it was hard to make out the guys face due to the bright beams of sunlight streaming down from the trees directly in leo's eyes, "uh.... hey...there..." was the only thing he could think to say. it wasn't everyday leo woke up in a forest with some random dude stairing at him. he lifted himself to a sitting position feeling the tug around his arm again he looked down to see a small red thread tide around his wrist which also happened to be tide to the strangers wrist, leo suddenly felt uncomfortable not really understanding the motive behind it, if it was ment to restrain leo from leaving this guy it was an odd way in doing it, as far as he could tell it was only made of cotton so it would be easy to brake free from. "umm... what's with the string...?" he asked yukio.

soda. wrote:kazuichi soda | male | danganronpa | partner; celestia ludenberg | tagged; celestia
    kazuichi wasn't particularly happy when he aroused in a forest, that, and the fact he awoke in a vary uncomfortable position with his head propped up against a large rock. startled, he bolted upright in a sitting position wincing at a sharp pain in his neck, how long had he been lying here? he lifted his left arm to rub at his throbbing neck but stopped halfway as he felt a tugging sensation, confused his gaze fell to his arm finding a small string rapped around his wrist. "what...the" he mumbled, using his other hand to pick at the thread in attempt to pull it off, it appeared to only be made out of cotton yet it was incredibly strong, he tugged at it violently, panic finally beginning to set in, "what the hell?" his eyes followed the string to the other end before realizing the wire was attached to another hand, "AHHH!" he yelped. he couldn't believe he hadn't noticed the girl before, but there she was, lying right beside him. kazuichi sat stunned and unsure of what to do, he was tied to a girl, with a small piece of string that should have been easy to rip off, in some forest lord knows where, he was completely weirded out and confused. even for the somewhat chilly weather he began to brake into a sweat, pink eyes darting between the trees that surrounded him and the unconscious girl.

molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:42 pm

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ═══✡═══ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Yukio Okumura
|| male || blue exorcist || 15 || partner; Leo Valdez|| straight || tags; Leo ||

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Yukio shrugged, he was absolutely clueless. "I could ask you the same thing," He replied to the demi-god suspiciously. The exorcist looked around his surroundings, no one else was here, it was just him and this random guy. "I'm.. not exactly sure about anything at this point, but I can tell you that I'm not the one who tied this piece of string to our wrists, " He bought a hand up to his face and put it over his eyes to block the sun. The thermal weather almost giving him sunburn already, they should find some shade soon. "Do you have any idea where we are?"
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me