|| two birds on a wire || multifandom || remake || open ||

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: || two birds on a wire || multifandom || remake || open

Postby vampz » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:37 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
kano shuuya • 16 • male • pan • kagepro • tagged - a2
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"Lots do.." he answered truthfully, willingly including himself
before trailing off in his train of thought. "It helps us
get to know people. There's a lot worse out there, so
you should consider yourself lucky, A2-chan." He decided
to remark her second statement whilst on the topic.
"We've got ways to go before this comes off. Admit it,
it's better than being alone, eh?" Honestly, he didn't
like it so much either, but loneliness was one of the
worst feelings Kano had ever experienced, and he
was quite glad he didn't have to make the trip by
himself. While A2 hadn't been as fun to tease as some
of the other members of their gang back at home,
she provided company, which was more than enough
for him. Part of him still hoped to see his friends again
despite the dangers they might face, as they were
likely to have gone up against any forces together,
whereas fighting alongside A2 was likely a difficult
task.
vampz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby molotov » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:53 pm

(both accepted! carl and ezreal will be partners)

soda. wrote:leo valdez | male | heroes of olympus | partner; yukio okumura | tagged; yukio
    leo looked at yukio cautiously and got to his feet, checking to make sure he still had his tool belt just in case, luckily it was still there which relieved him alittle bit, he was contemplating the likely hood of the stranger being responsible for it all but desided against it as the exorcist regarded him with the same look of suspicion as if thinking leo himself was the one behind it, the whole situation might have been funny if he wasn't so confused, did the gods have something to do with this? if they did he wouldn't be surprised, he just didn't really understand the point of the string, or the forest, or the stranger. giving his surroundings a quick glance, he shook his head "nope, no clue.. and I didn't have anything to do with this either, trust me, I'm not the kinda guy who likes to take strangers out in the middle of the woods and tie a piece of string to their wrist" he said, beginning to pick at the thread around his wrist, it was rather tight and becoming more uncomfortable by the second.

soda. wrote:kazuichi soda | male | danganronpa | partner; celestia ludenberg | tagged; celestia
    kazuichi wasn't particularly happy when he aroused in a forest, that, and the fact he awoke in a vary uncomfortable position with his head propped up against a large rock. startled, he bolted upright in a sitting position wincing at a sharp pain in his neck, how long had he been lying here? he lifted his left arm to rub at his throbbing neck but stopped halfway as he felt a tugging sensation, confused his gaze fell to his arm finding a small string rapped around his wrist. "what...the" he mumbled, using his other hand to pick at the thread in attempt to pull it off, it appeared to only be made out of cotton yet it was incredibly strong, he tugged at it violently, panic finally beginning to set in, "what the hell?" his eyes followed the string to the other end before realizing the wire was attached to another hand, "AHHH!" he yelped. he couldn't believe he hadn't noticed the girl before, but there she was, lying right beside him. kazuichi sat stunned and unsure of what to do, he was tied to a girl, with a small piece of string that should have been easy to rip off, in some forest lord knows where, he was completely weirded out and confused. even for the somewhat chilly weather he began to brake into a sweat, pink eyes darting between the trees that surrounded him and the unconscious girl.

molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wilde » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:08 pm

- moonstruck wrote:
bad cop / good cop
location - ??? tags - negan
    bad cop awoke with a start to find himself facing a man standing over him. he could feel that good cop was also beginning to wake up, but not fully awake. there was also a small, lingering pain on the area of his ribs. his helmet didn't seem to be on him, but he was still wearing his uniform and sunglasses. the cop quickly scrambled to his feet and tried to keep his distance away from the man only to find the red string that appeared to be wrapped around his wrist and the other man's own wrist. what realm was this? there wasn't really a realm that he was familiar with that was mostly forest and plantlife. usually there would be some form of civilization nearby. good cop, fully awake now, took control before bad cop could say anything about the situation. he began to come back closer to the other man, flipping the shades on his glasses upwards. "hi there buddy!" he said rather cheerfully, despite their current dilemma. "do you have any idea where we are? oh, and who are you?"
wilde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:28 pm

Carl Grimes|Male|bi|TWD|Partner: Ezreal|Tagged:Ezreal

Carl woke up, still a bit groggy, but soon he was at full alert as he took in the scenery. This forest was nowhere he had been before, making him wonder why he was here. He knew the area outside of Alexandria very well as he was often outside of the walls, but this was a new level of strange. It wasn't everyday that you woke up in some strange forest, especially when you have no memory that would lead up to this event.

Suddenly Carl remembered the walkers and took out his knife, not wanting to make any noise. However, as he drew his knife he noticed a weird string tied to his arm. This was definitely strange, causing him to worry. Silently he cut at the rope with his knife, but for some strange reason it wouldn't work. Just then it dawned on him that there was another male nearby. He glared at the male, holding out his knife. Carl knew better then to let his guard down, especially if he was stuck near them due to this strange string.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:15 pm

valentine. wrote:bethany mills || she/her || twd oc || tags; darrell

Beth was outside. Outside? How? And when and why and-
    The girl tried to get to her feet and almost fell, and presently she blinked, having less-than-optimal vision and no easy way of remedying that. She squinted at the woods around her. The air smelled bright and clean and nothing at all like a swamp or a bunch of rotting zombies. That seemed like a good thing, but Bethany was alone and already incredibly suspicious. She lifted one arm and felt something tug against her. As it turned out, there was a string or tie of some sort around her wrist. She examined it closely, trying to find a way to get it off without cutting it. She was about to crudely unsheathe Skulldigger when her eyes fell upon another thing that looked like a human, which was bound to her by a shared string. She had time to cut it off before the other regained consciousness, right? Before whoever her kidnappers were came back for both of them or a herd of walkers got them or...or not. Because Skulldigger, her beloved knife, was not cutting the string. What was it made of? She sliced and picked at the suspended string even more vigorously. She had to get out of here, one way or another.

negan || he/him || twd || tags; bc/gc

"Okay, chill out there." Negan coughed idly, one hand on his hip as he tried to analyze the individual he'd been, unfortunately, essentially handcuffed to. It wasn't anyone he recognized as one of the Saviors, and definitely not someone who would've lived at the Hilltop. His enthusiasm was staggering -downright frightening. "Now, unfortunately, my friend..." Negan began, swinging Lucille idly to draw a bit of attention to her. "I haven't the slightest idea where we are." He growled. "And, judging by the fact that you don't know who I am, I think I might be far from home." Negan sighed deeply and turned away for a moment. "I'm Negan." He greeted, regaining his outward friendliness. "And this..." He added, holding his arm out to the side to put Lucille in the center stage, her barbed wire shining slightly in the dull forest light. "Is Lucille."
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:22 pm

A2||Agender(She/Her)||NieR||Tagged: Kano
    "No. It isn't."
    A2 had gotten used to being alone. Just her, her weapons, and the machines she shoved them into. People talked too much. Asked too many questions. Got attatched. Got her attatched. It was best for her, and everyone else, that she be on her own. A human being would be even worse than another android, this one she had to try and protect. Even if she got them separated, she wasn't sure her programming would allow her to abandon him. The android kept walking in silence for a few more feet, then pulled up short. "Something's ahead," she said, reaching for the larger of her two swords. In addition to being easier to use while stationairy, it had a wider arc, it would protect both of them. "Stay close, and try not to get yourself killed." With just the barest touch from her hand, her sword drifted out from behind her back, resting easily in her hand. She'd have to rethink her fighting style a bit, she couldn't perform her usual acrobaics with Kano attatched, but hopefully it wouldn't prove an issue.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:09 pm

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ═══✡═══ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Yukio Okumura
|| male || blue exorcist || 15 || partner; Leo Valdez|| straight || tags; Leo ||

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Yukio did his best to try and untie his part of the thread, but it just wouldn't budge, it was a really tight knot. Ugh how annoying. He was quite relieved to hear what Leo had said because it made him feel more comfortable unlike how he was before. He picked up a sharp rock and dug it into the strong, he used the sharp part and tried to rip it. Nothing happened. "What the hell is up with this piece of string?" The male grumbled under pressure. First of all he woke up in a rain forest, second he was sleeping next to this random guy and third he can't cut a piece of string that tied him and that person together! Who set them up for this and why? Whats the point?
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppypillar » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:08 am

veille. wrote:
      [-]xmagnus amaros - wizard - partner: jack - tags: jackx[-]

magnus groaned, his head throbbing. it felt like that one time a rogue bludger had hit him while he was watching quidditch. he momentarily wondered if that had happened again - it wouldn't be surprising - but then he opened his eyes. a blue sky was above him, trees on the edges of his vision. he sat up quickly, breathing heavily, feeling hot in his black robes. he pushed his auburn hair and looked to his side, startled by seeing another person there. a man, who seemed to be tied to his wrist by a red string. he jumped up onto his feet and pulled away, the short string only pulling the man closer.
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby B0N3D4D1 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:13 am

Kapoon wrote:
Keith // Male // Galran // Tagged;; Mark

The male glanced at the other when he awoken, seeing him examine the string like he had and then look to Keith. "Hello." He replied, seeing as it would probably be best to at least act friendly to the other for he may be the reason they were tied together. Might as well get the main comment out of the way, "I'm guessing you also do not know where we are, or why we are tired together." He sighed slightly before glancing. Around, "I don't suggest staying out here in the open, perhaps you agree?"
B0N3D4D1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miaufoy » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:53 am

//shoot, sorry. i haven't been able to get on a lot recently!

|mark|parter: Keith|
(☼)"uh," mark scanned the area around them before nodding. "yeah, i guess." he agreed,
his deep, chocolate brown eyes staring into keiths. he didn't know what the heck was going on, but he just kept his thoughts to himself. well, for now at least.

|sean|partner:magnus amaros|
(☼)sean jumped at the tug, his eyes shooting over to magnus."u-uh, hi.." he raised his eyebrows, clearly just
as confused about this as the male beside him. he himself was already stood up, but the tug made him feel a bit more panicked than he was before.

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
[ib exl i k exai]
my carrd
ask for soc med

cred-it.”
---------------------
hi i'm cain, he/him
i love cats & ytbers

mhbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt
be smooth
my hyperfixes atm are hp,
kpop, ytbers, drarry, etc