Restoration || A BOTW RP || Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Restoration || A BOTW RP || Accepting

Postby Ploegy » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:18 pm

Restoration || A BOTW RP

100 years ago marked the downfall of Hyrule as Calamity Ganon once again threatened the land and was able to take control of the guardians as well as the Divine Beasts. With the fall of the champions and Link in a slumber, Princess Zelda was forced to take action and conceal Ganon within the castle's wall until the hero awoke once more.

Within the last century the land has become sparsely populated and the remaining civilizations were forced to protect themselves not only from the guardians and monsters that now roamed around the land, but from the Divine Beasts as well. Their struggles were soon brought to an end when Link awoke once more. The hero was able to take control of the beasts once again all while trying to regain his memory and find the strength to bring peace to the land once again.

Eventually, he was able to find the Master Sword and pull it. This lead to him going to challenge Calamity Ganon and finally seal him away for good. With the help of Zelda, the two were able to stop Ganon and truly take back the Kingdom.

Now with the fight finally over and the guardians and beasts becoming peaceful once again, Zelda has been crowned queen of Hyrule and has vowed to restore her kingdom back to its former glory with the help of her own knight, Link. Will Hyrule once again rise to glory or will Hebra, Eldin, Akkala, Lanayru, Necluda, Faron and Gerudo refuse to unite under Zelda's ruling?
Last edited by Ploegy on Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Ploegy » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:05 pm

Rules:

•Always be kind and friendly to all members of this roleplay. This means do not make someone feel unwelcome here and try to involve everyone in the action
    •Both canon and ocs are allowed for this roleplay
    •Please try to write at least 4 sentences per post. I don't want any "She smiled." or "He nodded." posts.
    •Try to have decent grammar. I understand some mistakes, but please don't use textspeak and all that
    •All sexualities and genders are welcome
    •No character is perfect and your character must have flaws. Your character is not the strongest or most powerful thing out there so please do not roleplay them like that
    •Keep violence and romance at a PG-13 level
    •Do not kill other people's characters without consent
    •If you have any ideas for plot twists, please message me, but if I have not announced that there will be a plot twist or you have not confirmed it with me, don't make a plot twist
    •If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask
    •Please try to post as often as you can so this roleplay can stay active. I have the right to remove you for being inactive for a week and open your spot to someone else unless you have told me in advance that you would be gone
    •If you are quoting for a character, please only do it once per page to keep the roleplay less cluttered
    •Have fun c:
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters

Postby Ploegy » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:24 pm

Characters

Name-Age-Gender-Sexuality-Race-Played by

Canon Characters:
        Link - 118 - Male - Heterosexual - Hylian - Played by Ploegy
        Zelda - 117 - Female - Heterosexual - Hylian - Played by AcetheKidd
        Sidon - Over 100 - Male - Pansexual - Zora - Played by Prince Endymion
        •Teba - Open
        •Yunobo - Open
        Riju - Unknown - Female - Heterosexual - Gerudo - Played by Mouse26
        •Purah - Open
        •Robbie - Open
        •Hestu - Open
        •Impa - Open
        •Paya - Open
        •Ganon - Open

(You may be others as well. These are just the major ones. I might allow the champions, but talk to me before adding any of them)

OCs:
        Thela - 21 - Female - Pansexual - Hylian - Played by Ploegy
        Gypsum - 1300 - Female - Asexual - Fairy - Played by Ploegy
        Drafiti - Unknown - Unknown - Unknown - Gravelkin - Played by Siebold
        Shima - 26 - Male - Bisexual - Rito - Played by AcetheKidd
        Koh - Unknown - Male - Asexual - Earth Spirit - Played by AcetheKidd
        Aiah - 25 - Female - Bisexual - Rito - Played by *FrightenedMushroom*
        Kyo - 17 - Female - Heterosexual - Sheikah - Played by Mouse26
        Rin - 24 - Female - Pansexual - Rito - Played by kaiken

Last edited by Ploegy on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:27 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relationships

Postby Ploegy » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:34 pm

Relationships

Legend:
He/she likes her/him →
Both like each other ↔
Dating ♥
Married ♡
Siblings ▲
Enemies ✗

Relations:
TBA
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Form

Postby Ploegy » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:41 pm

Form

You do not need to use this form. You may make your own, but I will provide this one. Feel free to use your own if you desire, but include the major things seen on this one

Code: Select all
[center][img]-[/img][/center]
[color=gray][size=85][list]➳name;
➳age;
➳gender;
➳race;
➳sexuality;
➳crush;
➳spouse;
➳family;

➳hair;
➳eyes;
➳height;
➳weight;

➳abilities / powers;
➳weapons;

➳personality;

➳other;[/list][/size][/color]
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserve

Postby Ploegy » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:44 pm

Just in case I need another post for something
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Restoration || A BOTW RP || Accepting

Postby Ploegy » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:45 pm

This roleplay is now open ^^
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ploegy's Characters

Postby Ploegy » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:46 pm

➳name; link
    ➳age; 118 (Appears 18)
    ➳gender; male
    ➳race; hylian
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; *cough*
    ➳spouse; none
    ➳family; none known

➳hair; blonde and often kept in a ponytail
    ➳eyes; blue
    ➳height; about 5'9
    ➳weight; around 145 lbs

➳abilities / powers; none
    ➳weapons; link has a variety of different weapons he can wield. with him however he carries the master sword, ancient bow, and the sheikah slate (though it is often in the hand of zelda, he is capable of using it) which can produce bombs, slow an object down, create block of ice when water is present and act as a magnet

➳personality; because link bears the spirit of the hero, all of link's incarnations each possess an unbreakable spirit. one feature in link's personality that is greatly emphasized is his courage. he is often depicted as a humble yet brave and courageous boy who steps up to the task of saving the kingdom of hyrule (and many others), a task to which he seems destined. as such, he is often associated with the triforce of courage and the goddess farore. he rarely shows signs of cowardice and is always willing to use his strength and valor to save and help those around him. he is fairly quiet, though he speaks more when he warms up to someone

➳other; none

➳name; thela
    ➳age; 21
    ➳gender; female (though she often disguises herself as a male)
    ➳race; hylian
    ➳sexuality; pansexual
    ➳crush; none / open
    ➳spouse; none
    ➳family; unknown

➳hair; shoulder length and grayish white in color
    ➳eyes; green
    ➳height; 5'4
    ➳weight; 113 lbs

➳abilities / powers; none
    ➳weapons; thela carries a lightning rod with her and also has a staff that when combined with her necklace provides minor healing affects. it also makes as a good weapon just to knock people around with when needed

➳personality; thela isn't exactly the friendliest person around. she can be nice, but she is most the time a grumpy person. she is very intelligent as well and often can out smart many people. however, most over look that because she is a 'stick in the mud' so to speak. she also sees herself above others and often thinks that she is all that and nobody compares to her. this girl doesn't exactly work well with others and tends to be a bit of a loner in that sense. if you manage to befriend her, you should call yourself lucky because she will be very loyal to you and protect you with her life. she also is a bit of a trickster and is quite stealthy. thela often disguises herself as a male to be seen as not only a worthy fighter, but as someone worth listening to. this often fools people into truly believing that she is indeed a guy rather than a girl

➳other; none

➳name; gypsum
    ➳age; 1300
    ➳gender; female
    ➳race; fairy
    ➳sexuality; asexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳spouse; none
    ➳family; none

➳hair; had long sideburns otherwise it's short and a whitish-lavender color
    ➳eyes; a pale blue
    ➳height; 4'7 (at her full size) normally is about 7" tall
    ➳weight; 72 lbs (at full size) normally about 6 ounces

➳abilities / powers; as a fairy gypsum has healing capabilities. she is also known to be able to change in size when needed though in her "hylian" size she isn't necessarily all that useful, but she can wield a weapon if need be. she often only appears in that size when she wishes to speak with those around her and not be overlooked, though her small stature doesn't help. in such a form she loses her ability to fly, but still is able to heal
    ➳weapons; none

➳personality; gypsum is a kind hearted fairy who is always willing to aid those in need. she wishes to prove that she is not useless and would go to the extent of risking her own life to do so. This fairy excels in nothing and is seen as completely average compared to all the other fairies out there. most of the time she is very submissive and will do exactly what anyone tells her, unless it goes against her own beliefs, however she does not like being yelled and in many cases ends up in tears. though she tries not to cry in front of others to show that she is trying to be strong, she can't help but losing it sometimes. gypsum is also very trustworthy and typically is able to keep secrets as well as remember little things that people tell her. with her trust, comes honesty and she almost always tells the truth because of her kind nature.

➳other; none
Last edited by Ploegy on Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Restoration || A BOTW RP || WIP

Postby Koro-san » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:49 pm

➳name; Drafiti
    ➳age; unknown
    ➳gender; unknown
    ➳race; Gravelkin
    ➳sexuality; unknown
    ➳crush; unknown
    ➳spouse; none
    ➳family; none

➳hair; none
    ➳eyes; none
    ➳height; 16' 4" (on all fours)
    ➳weight; 800lbs

➳abilities / powers;
    Telepathic communication (to make up for a lack of a mouth)
    Incredible strength and speed
    Thick hide
    Fire aura (burns foes who get too close)
    Telekinesis for earth-like materials
    ➳weapons; stone projectiles

➳personality;
    Not much is known about this lumbering beast, only that it likes being alone and warm things. It stays mostly silent, attacking those who get too close, but will eventually learn to trust the pure-hearted.

➳other;
    Drafiti would be a perfect boss, if fighting is going to implemented ;)
INFJ | She/ Her | Smol
Character Trading Thread!

Pixel by nocturnalapples
Koro-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Restoration || A BOTW RP || Accepting