Yes, My Lord? (A Black Butler RP) Open and Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Yes, My Lord? (A Black Butler RP) Open and Accepting

Postby Thatgirlcalledember » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:14 pm

Fat Friesian Koal wrote:
Fat Friesian Koal wrote:
Julius Talbot | Talbot Manor | w/ Elliot
Julius just laid there, staring at nothing for a time. "I want the Phantomhive brat dead. Today. Do you understand me?" He still didnt look at Elliot as he spoke.

Eyes | Phantomhive Manor | w/ Victoria Phantomhive
"Oh, nothing against him personally...just his origins and everything his kind stand for." Eyes said with a cheery tone. He bowed to her and left the room so she could get dressed. "At least they do it themselves these days..." he said to himself with a wicked smirk.

Victoria Phantomhive
I sighed slghtly and began to dress myself into my usual blue dress. It was slghtly okder looking, but it was my personal favorite so i continued to wear it. "Eyes! Could you be a dear and do my hair?" I called out to the hallway, brushing through the curly mess that is my hair. "I want to put it into a half up and half down do!"
In The End
--------------------------------------------------------
We're left infinitely and utterly
Alone.
Thatgirlcalledember

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 86Eternity » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:47 am

I have a few sketchy images of him that I can link. Here's a description anyway.
Small stature, often labelled a midged. Jax has dark hair brown hair, pressing on black and a small white streak in it. His eyes are both different, one is blue but yellow at the centre and the other is the opposite, yellow but blue at the centre. He's normally seen wearing a dark turquoise hoodie and normally carries a knife up his sleeve. He doesn't have a scythe like most reapers and prefers to work with knives and smaller weapons. His wings are the other noticeable thing about him. He has eight feathered wings, the first pair being the largest and the fourth pair the smallest. They are a deep, rich charcoal grey with lighter grey markings. He also has a tongue piercing.
Link

Name | Jax Orion Quinn
Age | ..No one really knows, looks between 18- 21
Gender | Male
Species | Reaper/Angel
Serving | Supposedly Grim Reapers, however he rarely does his job or plays by the rules.
Job | Reaper
Crush | No one.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend | Single pringle~
Personality | Dubbed death's angel for a reason. He's reckless, seemingly fearless, confident and has no shame. He's a reaper and was supposedly exiled from heaven. He's a trickster and likes to mess with people. Jax is lazy and can be quite annoying, he's loud, sassy and comments on everything. If he can't think of a comeback, he'll stick his tongue out at you, which he does a lot anyway. He rarely shows his wings, as there's eight of them and as soon as their out he's twice as likely to trip or bang into something. Jax is a music lover and is normally seen with headphones, if you interrupt him when he's listening to music he'll likely stab you. He can be easy to annoy and is quick to act. However, if you can take a joke (aka a thousand) he might just make a good friend. Jax rarely sleeps, he's often found wandering around at ungodly hours. He doesn't care, despite the fact he actually needs sleep.
Favourite Black Butler Character | Hmmm probably Grell but then Undertaker is very very fabulous.

Normally wearing a black hoodie or leather jacket, jeans and black combat boots. He's got ashy brown hair which often falls over on eye. Deep red/brown eyes which can flare up a bright yellow or orange. Nearly always seen with a violin wherever he goes, he's literally never without one however often it's in a case. Often wearing fingerless gloves.
Name | Vaedix Ipos
Age | Probably quite old, looks around 25
Gender | Male
Species | Arch Demon
Serving | Thought to have been serving another household but isn't any more, so no one.
Job | Professional Violinist but that's more of a hobby
Crush | No one
Boyfriend/Girlfriend | HIS VIOLIN (Seriously, he loves it)
Personality | A 'workaholic' who never seems to slow down. He's easily irritated and has a habit of hitting people with violins. Tends to rant a bit and has very strong opinions. He's very good a cooking but doesn't seem to make much other than exotic salads and chocolate cakes. Vaedix is quite polite (apart from hitting people with violins) and is generally a balanced individual. He's a strong leader but like everyone else, has his flaws. He still hasn't learnt the meaning of 'free time' and rarely takes time off the things he's doing. This means he rarely sleeps, but he doesn't really need it anyway. He also owns two cats, which he normally uses as an excuse for not sleeping.

(Hope these two are okay)
Last edited by 86Eternity on Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
You encounter a loud British man.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[Say hi]
[Not today]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

86Eternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •Crow• » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:05 am

•Crow• wrote:
    koba decided to pay a visit to one very well known families in the area. "Who was it now... the new head was victoria i believe.." he mutmured to himself. The boy with rose colored hair and gold eyes moved on and made his way to the phantomehive estate. Stoping at the gate he looked up his golden gaze glowing. "Hmm this place must be more popular then i thought.." he said while tilting his head a little before heading in.

(Jakoba open on phantomhive property)
"... For the strength of the wolf is in the pack, and the strength of the pack is in the wolf"
•Crow•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dukeaegir » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:48 am

Nicolette had began to clean around, her job was boring but she still made the most
    of it. She didn't have a home outside of the mansion so it was all good for her. But she
    still needed to find little sister again.

Elliot nodded "Of course. She wont live another day." He said with the smallest smirk.
    Elliot didn't mind doing Julius's dirty work for him but the demon Nazca Garunix would
    be a bit of a problem. Either way he would get it done quickly without getting caught.
dukeaegir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GarnetTheFox » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:27 am

((Serana, Jason and Jasper are open anybody))
GarnetTheFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corporate Cannibal » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:07 am

"Good boy." Julius laughed and finally made the effort to get out of bed. He stretched the cracks out his back and turned back to Elliot. "Clear my afternoon, I'm off to visit the Lady Phantomhive." There was a hint of malice in his voice, sometimes, he could be worse than a demon.

Eyes (Nazca Garunix) | Phantomhive Manor | w/ Victoria Phantomhive
With a forced sigh, he re-entered the room, smiling. "Of course, my Lady." He walked behind her and took a comb from the dressing table.
Hello black mirror, my oldest enemy...

Image Image Image Image

So say bye to the old and hello to that rainbow road!
Corporate Cannibal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thatgirlcalledember » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:57 am

Victoria Phantomhive
I just sighed and sat still while he did so. "Have the Talbot's made their move against me?" I asked after a moments silence. Its no secret that they hate me, and i personally dislike them.
In The End
Alone.
Thatgirlcalledember

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corporate Cannibal » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:20 am

Fat Friesian Koal wrote:
"Good boy." Julius laughed and finally made the effort to get out of bed. He stretched the cracks out his back and turned back to Elliot. "Clear my afternoon, I'm off to visit the Lady Phantomhive." There was a hint of malice in his voice, sometimes, he could be worse than a demon.

Eyes (Nazca Garunix) | Phantomhive Manor | w/ Victoria Phantomhive
"No, nothing yet. It is only a matter of time, though. Julius Talbot doesn't just let his prey slip away so easily...if at all." Eyes finished her hair up just the way she liked it.
Hello black mirror, my oldest enemy...

Image Image Image Image

So say bye to the old and hello to that rainbow road!
Corporate Cannibal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thatgirlcalledember » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:23 am

Victoria Phantomhive
I smiled at him through the mirror before turning around. "When he does, protect the manor. Understood?" I asked, a fierce look in my eyes. "Julius Talbot may not like me, but i will protect my home."
In The End
Alone.
Thatgirlcalledember

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GarnetTheFox » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:25 am

Serana Cambel
She just shrugged and went back to her spot sitting on the garden shed.
GarnetTheFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me