Thank You ~ Accepting ~ Muti-Fandom Roleplay {V.3}

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Thank You ~ Accepting ~ Muti-Fandom Roleplay {V.3}

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:04 am

(Muhahahah. Aye, kinda furgot bout that <3
You still have school? ;u; I;m on spring break and its boring because I dont have nothing much to do. I have Art block real bad xP)

.:Bella Neil||16||Female||Red||Ignis:.

She took a sip of her tea while waving the kitsune off. Her tail swished back and forth before hitting Ignis softly in the head with it. She looked over to the kitsune before strapping the guitar around her back, a little lost in thought.

.:Eliot Ries||17||Male||None||xxx:.

---

.:Vakal (Ealine) Ries||x||110 (17)||Male||None||xxx:.

xxx

.:Jay Weber||18||Male||xxx||Villa:.

He covered his eye when he realized that it started to burn.. Almost like when Vakal placed a fire right next to his eye once. That wasn't a good thing at all. Ha.. But it was a funny memory to remember. Once removed his hand, black ooze started to drip down. "Welp, I know who's upset." he muttered as he turned around, curling his tail into the cinnamon roll state that it was in. No, he wasn't a demon like Vakal. "The problems of your cousins being twins, and you yourself being a hybrid." Jay mumbled to himself, clapping slowly. He turned back around to look at Villa and shrugged.

.:Amora Winston||19||Male||xxx||Human!Defender

He muttered something under his breath as he accidently bumped into someone (Humnandefender). He tripped, but soon caught himself in the fact that he looked like he was about to do the splits. Amora jerked his head to the person who was in his way. Of course it was a human. "Is th-t -ll y※u hum-ns d※ is just st-nd -r※und, triing t※ st-art s※me stuff with ※thers? " he muttered softly as he glanced at the human.

Translation if ya want: "Is that all you humans do is just stand around, trying to start some stuff with others?"

.:Anna Wolfram||20||Creative Writing||Female||None||Ezio:.

"Er.. I can handle it. Here, we can put a bucket of water on top of the door and whoever walks in would have water poured down on them...?" Anna suggested before Ezio could think of something else other than pranks. She shifted a little before looking over to the door.

.:Gabby Autumn(s)||21||Ceramics||Male||Marina||Marina:.

"Oh..?.. Well, I don't know much of my family history. Lily knows more, but she'd be a useless source of information.. However, it did start when my great-great (x3) grandfather was pharaoh.. Made a deal with a demon, however my grandfather broke that deal when things got a bit to... horrid.. The demon put a curse on him, and his family that he would have and in the future.. So when he passed, he started to haunt the ones who were in his bloodline. Which were my sister and I, our father, his mother... you get the point." he said as his tail curved a bit.

.:Renee Thumper||39||Assistant (Marina)||Female||None||xxx:.

xxx

.:Whisp Ressetti||Unknown||Mythology||Male||None||xxx:.

xxx
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:12 am

(*Attempts to get TInker to join* *Attempts to throw her down the volcano*)

She took a sip of her tea while waving the kitsune off. Her tail swished back and forth before hitting Ignis softly in the head with it. She looked over to the kitsune before strapping the guitar around her back, a little lost in thought.

---

xxx

He covered his eye when he realized that it started to burn.. Almost like when Vakal placed a fire right next to his eye once. That wasn't a good thing at all. Ha.. But it was a funny memory to remember. Once removed his hand, black ooze started to drip down. "Welp, I know who's upset." he muttered as he turned around, curling his tail into the cinnamon roll state that it was in. No, he wasn't a demon like Vakal. "The problems of your cousins being twins, and you yourself being a hybrid." Jay mumbled to himself, clapping slowly. He turned back around to look at Villa and shrugged.

He sighed as he leaned back, entering a crab walk, before dropping down and getting up. He started at the human, "Well, th-t w-s extremele helpful y※u kn※w? I -lm※st g-ve a c-re -b※ut this sch※※l" he said. He didn't know why he had such a crabby attitude with the human.

Translation: "Well, this was extremely helpful you know? I almost gave a care about this school."

"Er.. I can handle it. Here, we can put a bucket of water on top of the door and whoever walks in would have water poured down on them...?" Anna suggested before Ezio could think of something else other than pranks. She shifted a little before looking over to the door.

"Oh..?.. Well, I don't know much of my family history. Lily knows more, but she'd be a useless source of information.. However, it did start when my great-great (x3) grandfather was pharaoh.. Made a deal with a demon, however my grandfather broke that deal when things got a bit to... horrid.. The demon put a curse on him, and his family that he would have and in the future.. So when he passed, he started to haunt the ones who were in his bloodline. Which were my sister and I, our father, his mother... you get the point." he said as his tail curved a bit.

xxx

xxx
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:22 am

---

xxx

He laughed softly. "G※g... Y※u -ren't just giving - c-re, -ren't y※u?"

Translation: "Gog (God), your aren't just giving a care, aren't you?"

xxx

xxx
[/quote]
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [Egg] » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:26 am

↞ ¢яαzу ↠ wrote:
    (Is Bella open?

I really want a ship ;-;)

{This seems like asking to ship her with someone ^^}
{My spring break ended last week.}
x
┌────────────────────┐
xxxxxxxxdeviantart
.....discord: simp.egg
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxshe/her
xxxxxxxxasex/birom
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxgamer
xxxxxxxxxxartist
└────────────────────┘
x
x
x
x
x
x
【 𝕝 ❜ 𝕠 𝕖 𝕦 𝕗 𝕥 ❜ 𝕒 𝕚 𝕞 𝕖 】
[Egg]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:34 am

[strike](I'm all alone with Tinker during Spring Break. Cri)

---

xxx

He sighed deeply as he facepalmed. "Y※u hum-ns intrigue me... But y※u f-il -t d※ing s※. H※w d※ y※u feel ab※ut th-t?" he asked, finally getting rid of the sour attitude. He shifted a little as he looked around the school before looking back at the human that he was talking to. [/b][/color]

Translation: "You humans intrigue me... But you fail to do so. How do you feel about that?"

xxx

xxx
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby V.. » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:48 am

V.. wrote:<< GL0W | BiGen | Pansexual | crush;; N/A | tags;; Ayaka >>
"What's up? Cat got your tongue?" They shifted their weight onto one leg, standing with the other knee bent. Their awkward smile seemed to move into a slight frown, wondering what the girl was thinking.

♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓
just came to delete stuff

officially quit cs
2012 - 2017
it was a good run
V..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʟᴏʟʙɪᴛ » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:11 am

[quote="★ вℓυεвεяяү вℓαsт ★"][quote="★ вℓυεвεяяү вℓαsт ★"]
    ★ Mica ★
    He scoffs. "Obviously, no. They just go with the current name, or come up with a nickname for me."
Last edited by [ᴋʀɪꜱ - ᴛʜᴇʏ/ᴛʜᴇᴍ] on December 18th, 2022, 1:06 pm, edited ∞ times in total.
Reason: haha grandpa go brrr

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

xImage

GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!
You're not dropping this beat on OUR turf!
ʟᴏʟʙɪᴛ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:30 am

(Ahhh, so sorry for not replying sooner!)

Jinku looked at Espirit and smiled. "Sure! You can lead the way." he said.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milkyfruitz » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:11 am

((Anyone alive? Miku open.

ERIC SENPAI))
───────(𝑀𝒜𝒴)───
┌────────────┐

Cubbie, adult, he/him.
discord: transmortician

xxxxxxxxxcredit xxxxx

└────────────┘
──────────────
██░░░░░░░░░░░░
██░░░░░░░░░░░░

milkyfruitz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [Egg] » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:30 pm

♥ Marina ∽ 23 ∽ ♀ ∽ Heterosexual ∽ Gabby ∽ Gabby ♥

I stayed quiet as I listened. I then attempted to make a joke. "I guess making bad decisions run in the family."

Ψ Villa ◈ 16 ◈ ♀ ◈ Pansexual ◈ Jay ◈ Jay Ψ

I stared at him for a moment, confused. I suddenly wanted to laugh at how weird Jay currently looked. I looked away from him, coeribg my mouth as a small smile appeared on my face and a muffled giggle came out of my lips.

× Skar + 9 Sweeps (18 years) × ♀ + Pansexual × O♡P◇E♠N♣~ + Mica ×

I tilted my head. "Then wh+t's y×ur current n+me?" I asked.
x
┌────────────────────┐
xxxxxxxxdeviantart
.....discord: simp.egg
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxshe/her
xxxxxxxxasex/birom
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxgamer
xxxxxxxxxxartist
└────────────────────┘
x