Thank You ~ Accepting ~ Muti-Fandom Roleplay {V.3}

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Thank You ~ Accepting ~ Muti-Fandom Roleplay {V.3}

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:46 am

[Incarnated] wrote:
-snip-
[center]♥ Marina ∽ 23 ∽ ♀ ∽ Heterosexual ∽ Gabby ∽ Renee ♥

She stood there awkwardly, thinking of what she should say. [Moar WB]

※ Willa ∞ 16 ∞ ♀ ∞ Pansexual ∞ --- ∞ Eliot, Vakal ※

She smiled at Villa, but stayed quiet. She looked around for any secret passages or buttons.

Ψ Villa ◈ 16 ◈ ♀ ◈ Pansexual ◈ Jay ◈ Jay Ψ

She sighed, but kept the smile on her face. "Hey, where's Vakal?" She asked curiously.

✘ Silma × Would Be 17 × ♀ × Heterosexual × She's dead -.- × Matilda, Zakora ✘

She huffed. "Crap. They found they way out." She muttered. She called Eliese telepathically, and her cousin appeared behind her within seconds. "We stick to the plan, but, Eliese, you'll get Jay and Villa. You should be able to do that, right?" She whispered. Eliese nodded quickly, but didn't speak because she knew her voice was to loud, no matter how low she whispered.

Vakal looked around and told himself not to close his eyes. If he did well then it wouldn't good.. Right? He kept on mumbling something under his breath, but he then screamed out in pain once it had gotten worse. He turned when he felt someone touch his shoulder, only to expect Eliot and not a snake wolf-like creature. "Here lemme help you u-." Matilda yelped when the demon bit her. She slithered away as fast as she can before hiding behind her sister.

Eliot looked over to the girl who had just randomly appeared. He looked over to Willa and then over to Jay and Villa. Jay was covering his ears while Villa was just.. Acting strange. Willa wasn't talking at all. He then turned to the wolf who just ran like crazy to the other one that had appeared. But he realized that neither of them had legs. He jumped and just sped walked over to Vakal, hoping that he would calm down.

Jay rolled his eyes. "Obviously dying." he said as he walked around, until he saw two wolf creatures.
"Who invited the two-headed daughters of Medusa? Willa, did you force these two to come here as well? Man.
That's really rude of you to do so."
he muttered as he scratched the back of his ear again.

Bella wondered around the halls, wondering where Red had ran off to. Probably in class.. Or? She shook her head and unstrapped her guitar once she found a suitable place to sit. Without looking around, she started to play.

Matilda looked at her sister and then over to the three. The fox was quite rude like the other demon, but it was the effects of the potion. She turned her head and thought for a moment, looking down. She had to get a way to get to the two and get them to somewhere else so the plan of Simla's and Eliese's could work. But right now since the demon got hit in the head with a sledgehammer, there was no possible way to get him up and without biting anyone.
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Whimsical.Ghosts:. » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:23 am

~Arial Black~G:Female~A:17~R:Homoromantic~S:Homosexual~C:Open~Tags:Ember,Peridot,Candy
She looked at Candy.

~Cassandra (Candy)~G:Female~A:14~R:Panromantic~S:Demisexual~C:Glitch~Tags:Peridot,Arial,Ember
"Uhh... 32?" She responded with a grim voice, though she instantly perked up. "Ember! Truth or dare~"

~Berrypatch~G:Agender~A:14~R:Panromantic~S:Demisexual~C:Ember~Tags:Ember
They let out a tiny gasp, not expecting the answer.
𝒫𝓊𝓇𝓅𝑜𝓈𝑒 fєυℓѕ 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hi, I'm Whimsy! I love birds, art, and roleplaying. Feel free to invite to or request a 1x1 and I'll join if I can! I also love talking to people in general, so don't hesitate to message me if you need a friend, I don't bite <3

ImageImageImage
𝐼 ℓσνє 𝓨𝓸𝓾
.:Whimsical.Ghosts:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʟᴏʟʙɪᴛ » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:53 am

✘ Your Username, Roleplayer?
i aM tHe bLuEbErRy bLaSt
✘ Your Name?
CO2, or Carbon Dioxide
✘ Your Gender?
he be an eDgY mAlE
✘ How Old Are You?
Let's go, 13?
✘ What Is Your Species?
Skele
✘ What Extra Classes Do You Wish To Go To?
-
✘ Do You Have Any Blood Relations?
I guess an alternate edge and sci bEcAuSe sCiFeLl
✘ Is There Anyone That You Are Attracted To?
jUsT yOu wAiT
✘ What Fandom Are You From?
Undertale
✘ Anything That You Would Like To Add, Roleplayer?
C:
Last edited by [ᴋʀɪꜱ - ᴛʜᴇʏ/ᴛʜᴇᴍ] on December 18th, 2022, 1:06 pm, edited ∞ times in total.
Reason: haha grandpa go brrr

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

xImage

GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!
You're not dropping this beat on OUR turf!
ʟᴏʟʙɪᴛ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Whimsical.Ghosts:. » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:55 am

(YISSS
LET'S GET THIS SHIP SAILING!!!)
𝒫𝓊𝓇𝓅𝑜𝓈𝑒 fєυℓѕ 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

Hi, I'm Whimsy! I love birds, art, and roleplaying. Feel free to invite to or request a 1x1 and I'll join if I can! I also love talking to people in general, so don't hesitate to message me if you need a friend, I don't bite <3

ImageImageImage
𝐼 ℓσνє 𝓨𝓸𝓾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʟᴏʟʙɪᴛ » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:05 am

(yEs pLeAsE)

(No coding for now)
CO2
*probably sitting under a tree, listening to music through his non existent ears*
Last edited by [ᴋʀɪꜱ - ᴛʜᴇʏ/ᴛʜᴇᴍ] on December 18th, 2022, 1:06 pm, edited ∞ times in total.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

xImage

ʟᴏʟʙɪᴛ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:06 am

(*Screeches*

Guys. Should I add new character or no? :0)
Last edited by Winchester's Wolf on Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Whimsical.Ghosts:. » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:16 am

.:Crystal.Clods:. wrote:
~Arial Black~G:Female~A:17~R:Homoromantic~S:Homosexual~C:Open~Tags:Ember,Peridot,Candy
She chuckled then looked at Candy.

~Cassandra (Candy)~G:Female~A:14~R:Panromantic~S:Demisexual~C:Glitch~Tags:Peridot,Arial,Ember
"Truth!" she exclaimed in a really high-pitched voice.

~Berrypatch~G:Agender~A:14~R:Panromantic~S:Demisexual~C:Ember~Tags:Ember
Berry also shifted their gaze to Candy.

~Blackberry~G:Male~A:13(?)~R:Homoromantic~S:Homosexual~C: ;3~Tags: XX
BB walked around, looking for Glitch when his gaze landed on Carbon. He found his happiness spike way up, almost unable to contain it, when he realized this was a completely different universe, so he didn't know him at all (are we still doing this?). Any closeness they had was completely gone. As soon as the happiness came, it shifted to despair, so much so that he felt sick, he held a hand over his mouth as a silent sob came out and tears began to flow heavily down his cheeks, smudging and streaking his mascara.
𝒫𝓊𝓇𝓅𝑜𝓈𝑒 fєυℓѕ 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

ImageImageImage
𝐼 ℓσνє 𝓨𝓸𝓾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʟᴏʟʙɪᴛ » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:24 am

(O h

S a d b l a c k b e r r y I s s a d)

xImage

ʟᴏʟʙɪᴛ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Whimsical.Ghosts:. » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:26 am

(Poor BB)
𝒫𝓊𝓇𝓅𝑜𝓈𝑒 fєυℓѕ 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

ImageImageImage
𝐼 ℓσνє 𝓨𝓸𝓾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʟᴏʟʙɪᴛ » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:28 am

CO2
*completely oblivious to the crying dark skeleton due to hIs lOuD mUsIc*

xImage

ʟᴏʟʙɪᴛ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me