The Puzzle (Multifandom)(accepting )

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

The Puzzle (Multifandom)(accepting )

Postby K0Z1 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:14 am

"The Puzzle ".

You wake up you here a voice echo the puzzle .That's the last thing you here for want seems to be hours.You look around you are in a boxed in area with a lot of other people .You were about to say something but then.... " Hello Everyone !"A loud voice booms ."I am Static ,And you have been brought here for your ,ablitis ,powers ,Strong will, Detrimnation , or something else .Each Of you has a characteristic that will pull you through this little puzzle of mine .You will each receive partners that match your strengths .You can also forum groups as well as many other ways to survive the puzzles with this Puzzle ."He sighs ."Good luck for know .Killing anyone and everyone is encouraged and accepted ". He smiles"Good luck Everyone and anyone"!
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Puzzle (Multifandom)(accepting )

Postby K0Z1 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:18 am

Rules

Be Kind

Have fun

Oc's are aloud

Romance and drama encouraged

The term partners is different for each parr

Keep genders some want even

No modding in less you receive that position

No Mary sue Gary sue every character has a weak spot

No bullying
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:22 am

Forums

Character Forums
Code: Select all
Name:
Looks:
Fandom:
Personality:
History:
Weakness?:
Streaths:
Powers:
Other:

Mod forums
Code: Select all
Username:
How long have you roleplayed :
How often are you on:
Will you make sure rules are followed:?
Other:
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:24 am

Characters

Yomi | Sakura Dungeon | cannon | female
Jason Scott |Power Rangers Movie |Cannon | male
Zack Taylor |Power Rangers Movie | Cannon |male
Maiya |Sakura Dungeon |Oc | Female
Kindle smith | Ninjago | OC | Female
Neon Green | Ninjago | OC |Female
Illia Julian | Ninjago |OC |Female
Morro | Ninjago | cannon | Male

Ryan Juelian | Ninjago |OC |Male
Last edited by K0Z1 on Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:24 am

(Open for forums)
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:39 am

(I will have to guess for Yomi's personality)
Name:Yomi
Oc:?Cannon
Looks:
Fandom: Sakura Dungeon
Personality: From what I've played game so far. It seems Yomi is caring for her subordinates. Motherly, sweet and nice (That's my guess)
History: Yomi is a former dungeon lord, who was betrayed, and sealed for years. She was freed by Ceri. She is the master of the town on the surface, and is respected by all of those who live there. http://sakura-dungeon.wikia.com/wiki/Yomi
Weakness?:She's not resistance to Physical attacks and poison attacks(That's what the wikia says )
Streaths:Magic and making people work for her, resistance to air attacks, fire attacks, ice attacks and shock attacks
Powers:Magic and making people work for her
Other: Maiya is her friend

Name:Jason Scott
Looks:
Fandom:Power Rangers Movie 2017
Personality: I can't remember its been eons since I've seen Mighty Morphin
History:Jason was a football legend in his small town of Angel Grove until one fateful mistake. At first, he is in need of redemption and is struggling to find himself. But soon, he is given a chance to lead a new team made up of an unlikely group of teenage superheroes and must find it in himself to rise up to the challenge
Weakness?:Lossing his friends
Streaths: Leadership(I don't know or remember)
Powers:Red Power Coin and Power sword
Other:Maya is his friend.
Attachments
Power-Rangers-Movie-2017-Red-Ranger-Character-Poster-With-Zord.jpg
Red ranger
Power-Rangers-Movie-2017-Red-Ranger-Character-Poster-With-Zord.jpg (9.69 KiB) Viewed 430 times
Last edited by KyokoKirigiri on Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:21 am

OK....)
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:05 am

(I finished my bios sorry about the limited knowledge I have about Jason Scott and Zack Taylor the personality for Jason isn't one the wika I haven't seen Mighty Morphin in a very long time and I haven't seen the movie yet because its not out yet its in march when it comes out and I request that Yomi must be with Maiya, because she's her subordinate )
Name:Zack Taylor AKA Black Ranger
Looks:
Fandom:Power Rangers Movie 2017
Personality:,Zack is filled with bravo and swagger. He is tough and cool on the exterior but has many layers beyond his fearless appearance. Zack advertises everything about himself, except the truth, which makes him feel deeply inferior to all his peers.
History:I don't remember and I don't know
Weakness?: Losing friends
Streaths:I don't know
Powers:Black Power coin
Other:Nothing

Name:Maiya
Oc:?Yep
Looks: Below
Fandom:Sakura Dungeon
Personality: Sweet,playful,nice and fighter
History: Maiya was in the dungeon she go captured by Yomi and she accepted her offer to join her.
Weakness?: SHINY THINGS AND LASER POINTERS(Well duh she's a cat girl)
Streaths: Music and Sound magic
Powers:Music and sound magic, combat magic(No combat avatar though) and defensive magic
Other:Yomi's friend she's a magic cat girl(Means she's a cat girl that uses magic)
Attachments
Imagedffvw.png
Maiya(I know that's Cure Macron from KiraKira Precure A La Mode its the only good picture I could find and she has no accessory on her right ear)
Imagedffvw.png (211.98 KiB) Viewed 428 times
Last edited by KyokoKirigiri on Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:57 am

Accepted I will make a few more characters to partner with yours then )
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:58 am

(Sure)
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me