Magic & Muggles (Harry Potter RP) New And Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Magic & Muggles (Harry Potter RP) New And Accepting

Postby xiupaws » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:55 pm

{Hey if no one replies as Harry can I take him over??}
Image ๐–—๐–Š๐–’๐–š๐–˜ ~ ๐–๐–Š/๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–ž Image
taken | check out my links| artist
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 43 people.
I have received 13 gifts.
I have nuked 9 people.
I have received 1 nukes.
I have won __ gift wars.
I have lost 1 gift wars.

[url]x[/url] | [url]x[/url]| x
xiupaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:57 pm

(Yeah.)
๐˜ช ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ
โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โ˜†
she/her / capricorn / est
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:14 pm

"Bloody Hell! Sorry! Oh Merlin's beard! Alice has a crush on Draco and emm...Urm..Yeah...." Scarlett answers. She rushes off and bumps into another person....Ron.
๐˜ช ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightpool089 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:15 am

(hey guys i wont be on for a while)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harry Potter Role-Play made by me:Here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You sort of start

thinking anything is possible

If you've got nerve

-Ginny Weasley
Nightpool089

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snow i » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:37 pm

Name: Lilly Legrange
Nickname: Lil
Year:5th
Sexuality: Straight
Image:
Backstory: Lilly came to Hogwarts from a muggle orphanage rather like Tom Riddle but... Ya know... Less evil. :) Her parents were killed by a magical plague that had spread through her small village wiping out the town of 20, leaving only Lilly who had been away at a muggle boarding school. Hogwarts took her in when she was old enough and things went smoothly until her third year when she was struck with cruciatus curse by a dark wizard she had encountered in the forest. She had been separated from the other students she had ventured into the forest with, who found her collapsed by the bridge back to the school. After three days unconscious in bed she woke up relatively fine, though headmaster Dumbledore had his suspicions. In the following week, she began to have episodes where she would fade out in class and stare blankly at her paper, terrified but not knowing why. Professor Snape noticed this during one of his classes and called her to pay more attention in class. When her state remained unchanged he asked her to wait for him outside the classroom. Apparently, Dumbledore had warned him to watch out for signs like this, for Lilly didn't seem to remember what had happened that night. So after class, he used his legilimens on her and found out that she had been cursed. Unfortunately, the legilimens released the memories from their repressed state and affected her somewhat like a poison. Since that moment she developed a twitch, a shiver that in it's early stages caused her a lot of pain. However, a potion was devised by Professor Snape that helped negate the effects of the curse. Not completely, but enough for Lily to resume her studies. However, she also suffers terrible nightmares that prevent her from sleeping in the dorms with other students so she sleeps in the top of Ravenclaw tower, by the roof. The twitching (and accompanying pain and uncomfort) increases with strong emotions, especially with fear. Her best subject is potions but her favorite is the defense against the dark arts, however, she has trouble focusing when casting spells. She was also unable to perform her redikulus spell in front of the class because she didn't want them knowing what (or whom) she feared most.
House: Ravenclaw
Blood: Pure-blood
Crush: None
Personality:She is (and always was) sweet, and kind to everyone no matter what house. If you had trouble with something she would be there to comfort and help you even if she barely knew you. That's the kind of person she is, so nobody really dislikes her. Especially since a lot of them feel sorry for her. But she doesn't want their pity, she just wants to be treated like a normal student as long as she's not dying. She really sees the best in people. She'll be friends with you even if you are an arrogant prat, or, someone who repetitively makes terrible choices. You know who you are. She's rather animated if you talk to her, and she always seems to have an upbeat demeanor about the whole thing (the whole thing being specified as life, in this case).
Best Friend: None (though she's friends with almost everyone)
Other: She has a pine, phoenix feather wand, 10 3/4in, surprisingly swishy
I am and always will be, yours truly,snow i

We rode the waves
on Spanish sailing ships,
plundered by
pirates we were
stranded on this
sandy shore
forever to wander,
riding the sea from which
we were born,
we return to wilderness,
We return to wild.
snow i

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:31 am

Accepted-
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snow i » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:11 pm

thank you! Hey can I get a quick recap of what's happening? Also are we going along with the other goings on of harry's 5th year in the books, or are we making our own story? If we are in the books is this the beginning of the year?)

We rode the waves
plundered by
pirates we were
stranded on this
sandy shore
forever to wander,
we were born,
we return to wilderness,
We return to wild.
snow i

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:23 pm

I think it's about the third month into the term, and We are doing a mix of both made up and going along, Scar has a crush on Ron, Draco on Harry, Alice on Draco, and so on.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snow i » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:28 pm

okay. What is this note that hermione and ron are up to? Nvm I'll find out for myself.)
Lilly Legrange
Lilly walked down the halls on her way to class. Ever since Umbridge had come to the school the halls seemed so much quieter, which Lilly Didn't mind, but it also made everyone's conversations 10 times easier to hear. Up ahead Lilly could swear she heard Ron Weasley's voice along with... That must be Hermione Granger. She quickened her pace, coming around the corner. "Hey guys," she said slightly surprised. Wasn't class starting soon? Maybe they had a free period. "What are you all up to? Not used to seeing the two of you without Harry around." She searched back around the corner in case the wizard was waiting to ambush her. She probably would have punched him in the face, or accidentally cast a random charm at him. She was feeling especially jumpy today. *twitch* She shrugged it off and smiled at the other students, waiting.
Last edited by snow i on Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

We rode the waves
plundered by
pirates we were
stranded on this
sandy shore
forever to wander,
we were born,
we return to wilderness,
We return to wild.
snow i

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:30 pm

No Idea- I think Scar should bump into them, seeing as if hermione seems a threat.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me