Magic & Muggles (Harry Potter RP) New And Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Magic & Muggles (Harry Potter RP) New And Accepting

Postby Nightpool089 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:53 am

Alice A. R. Riddle
Alice smiled at Scar. "Thanks" She looked up and down the Slytherin table before asking. "Wheres Draco." She flicked her wand under teh table at the Gryffindors and caused Ron"s plate to fly into the air above him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harry Potter Role-Play made by me:Here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You sort of start

thinking anything is possible

If you've got nerve

-Ginny Weasley
Nightpool089

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:23 am

"No idea." Scar said giggling.
๐˜ช ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ
โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โ˜†
she/her / capricorn / est
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:18 am

Hermione | Tags: Ron, Ginny
"Oh. Yeah, I've never seen Draco get to Harry like this." She said, thinking now about the strange book she found in the library. She figured she should tell Ron. "I found a strange book in the library today." She didn't know what else to say, so she left it at that. She figured Ron would answer with some snide remark, so she waited to hear it. She stuffed another mouthful of chicken in her mouth before looking at Ron, hoping Harry would come through the large doors and enter the Great Hall. But it never happened, at least while she was looking, anyways. She turned back to Ron, awaiting his response.
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โˆ™xxxxโˆ™xxxxโˆ™xxxxโˆ™
โœผ maybe I just wanna be yours โœผ

hi! im maddie. im open for roleplays, pm me if you're
interested!

ยฉ

โˆ™xxxxโˆ™xxxxโˆ™xxxxโˆ™
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soul_Eater. » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:03 am

Ron
I glared over at the Slytherin table as my plate went flying above my head before snorting at what Hermione said. "You're always finding strange books in the library, how is this any different?"

Soul_Eater.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:16 pm

Hermione | Tags: Ron, Ginny
Annoyed, the slid the book out of the hidden pocket in her robes. "Look at this. Dangerous spells, could kill." She read off, but she had yet to read off the weirdest part yet. She flipped through a few pages, looking for the specific 'weird one' she's been looking for. The pages were yellow with age, and when she read the specific part, knew just how old it was. "It's an old journal entry, see," she said pointing to some old text written on the pages in blue ink. "Lily Potter, I have loved you for every day of my mortal life. But now you've messed up. You'll pay for what you've done." She looked up from the book, handing it to Ron. "This book wouldn't just turn up in the library, someone had to put it there." She said, hoping Ron understood the seriousness of the situation they could be in.
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โˆ™xxxxโˆ™xxxxโˆ™xxxxโˆ™
โœผ maybe I just wanna be yours โœผ

hi! im maddie. im open for roleplays, pm me if you're
interested!

ยฉ

โˆ™xxxxโˆ™xxxxโˆ™xxxxโˆ™
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiupaws » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:45 pm

Draco;Tags;Open
Draco slid into the great hall, hoping no one would notice his absence. He quickly rushed over to the Slytherin table, letting is eyes wander the room, directly to the Gryffindor table, where he found the weasel and mudblood but no Potter. He huffed, knowing this was quiet a strange sight, but then again he shrugged, knowing it was fairly normal for Har-Potter to be late to the great hall. So he devoted his attention to getting a few carrots for the rabbit and an apple for himself, along with a bit of chicken and such. He made sure that no one was watching him as he stuffed about three carrots in his robe pocket, wishing he could forget the incident that had happened with Potter earlier.

Moony;tags;open
Moony walked with her head held high, her satchel laying across her shoulder. She put on a smile, feeling this new found courage, where it came from she had no idea. Though she intended to use it to her advantage, she strolled into the Ravenclaw common room, making her way straight to the girls dorms. Once there she pulled out one of her books labelled, 'Fun Hexes' that was written by "Padfoot", whatever that meant. She scanned the book, seeing as it was a journal of some kind, she looked threw the pages, recognizing some of the names written in the old brownish parchment. Moony, Padfoot, Prongs, and Wormtail were the names that littered the pages. She then noticed that these weren't just hexes but stories of hexes and what happened to the people that cast them. She grinned after reading the first hex, it had to do with turning peoples hair into a nasty green color. As she read on she got more and more interested in trying the hexes, more like pranks, out for herself. Though she knew that it would only make her more of a disappointment to the other Ravenclaws, she didn't really mind. She was determined to try them out on someone, but who was the question.
Image ๐–—๐–Š๐–’๐–š๐–˜ ~ ๐–๐–Š/๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–ž Image
taken | check out my links| artist
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 43 people.
I have received 13 gifts.
I have nuked 9 people.
I have received 1 nukes.
I have won __ gift wars.
I have lost 1 gift wars.

[url]x[/url] | [url]x[/url]| x
xiupaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soul_Eater. » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:04 am

Ron
This confused me. "Lily? As in Harry's mum?" I asked in all seriousness. "Who would have a grudge against her?" I asked.

Soul_Eater.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightpool089 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:56 am

Alice A. R. Riddle

Alice looked up and saw Draco. She smiled and waved at him.
You sort of start

If you've got nerve

-Ginny Weasley
Nightpool089

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:42 am

Scarlett looked at Alice. "Oh Merlin's Beard!" She muttered "Bloody Hell! I..uh...need to uh.....get going!" She said, realizing Alice had a crush on Draco. "Damn it!" Scar said, rushing out of the room
๐˜ช ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ
โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โ˜†
she/her / capricorn / est
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightpool089 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:49 am

Alice A. R. Riddle

Alice watched her go with a confused expression on her face. She shrugged and looked back at the table and continued eating.
You sort of start

If you've got nerve

-Ginny Weasley
Nightpool089

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me