Peace And Love | Steven Universe RP | WIP DNP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Peace And Love | Steven Universe RP | WIP DNP

Postby scarecrowz » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:02 pm

Note: its like midnight, but since I can't get to sleep I'm gonna make this now instead of tomorrow, so the coding comes in.. well more coding..

We..
Are the Crystal Gems!

Recently, The Crystal Gems have discovered an anchient underground kingdom called "Gemsolia", multiple gems live there with houses of rocks, and it all is ruled by Green Diamond, a diamond who had left Pink, Yellow, and Blue diamond after her own planet turned on her.. She had hidden in earth for millions of years and later on found a way that gems could be made, a special Crystal that would create gems.. While they try to investigate the kingdom they have to decide.. to leave the gems and never return and let them stay in peace? Or tell them about the real world

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me