Transformers: Adaptation (NOT ACCEPTING)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Transformers: Adaptation (NOT ACCEPTING)

Postby Galactus » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:18 pm

Title, summaries, and pictures are WIPs! This was originally Transformers: Return to Planet Earth!

INFORMATION
Original Owner: Crimson_Raven
Original Form: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=2174662
Owner: Galactus
RP Mods: Crimson_Raven and .Thunder.
RPers: Crimson_Raven, .Thunder., Galactus
All pictures/art belong to their rightful owners.

RULES
Follow ALL of Tess's rules, including the RP rules!
No God Modding, please!
Use (___) to respond OOC to others!
No cursing! (Transformers curse-slang allowed, since it is child friendly ie. slag, frag, scrap, etc.)
ASK the user(s) to RP flashbacks, character deaths, time skips, etc.. You can and will not take control of that person's character(s) or the events.
Keep majorly descriptive violence and damage kid-friendly!
You must be able to keep up with the RP, unless you are having technical difficulties or real life issues (please tell myself or one of the mods, but you don't have to go into detail about it.)

FORM
Username:
Name:
*Proto Mode (Normal):
*Alt Mode:
*Extra mode:
Description:
Personality:
Weapon(s):
Defense(s):
Hates:
Human you guard:
Last edited by Galactus on Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If you want peace, prepare for war." -Tantalum
Galactus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Transformers: Adaptation

Postby Galactus » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:19 pm

RESERVED
Galactus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galactus » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:19 pm

RESERVED
Galactus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fiver » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:14 am

Username: The one and only Thunder lol
Designation. Blister ‘Blitz’
Fracton. Autobot
Rank. Spy/Warrior
Personality. The fae, as most know, hot headed and determined. There is simply no reasoning with her when she is set on her path. Just as she is often seen as overwhelming and rough around the edges she is very steadfast in being kind and caring towards those who have gained her trust. Many things can be said of Blitz, but at the very least you'll find out she's observant and persuasive. Of course she's also honest, Loyal, reliable and adaptable, but these are in a way balance by being a spy as well. Her Willingness to give a second chance though, this is what she's kind of cherished for. Friends usually count on this and her companionship whenever they need help. Nobody's perfect of course and Blister has less pleasant traits too. Her hot headedness and desperation pose plenty of problems and reach all around.
Fortunately her persuasive nature shines brighter on most days.
Alt mode. Nissan GT R (Gunna change her color scheme the slightest lol Image
the colors are closer to the holographic color but it's eggshell like texture, markings are shiny. Lol but I'll change later in the rp so it's not like a magical change tho.
Little boop of her marking on the tailgate of her alt. http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/iKIAAOSwx ... s-l300.jpg )
Weapons. null gun on left arm, equipped with motor powered machine guns on both sides of her alt mode, when in proto form they detach from her frame.
Defenses. holographic projectors
Hates. Being underestimated, dismissed without acknowledge.
Likes. Testing the waters, enjoying the company of her friends, practice

Got to find groth basil and sternos forms lol**

Username: ThunderAndLightning, how could ya forget meh
Name: Vazer
Fraction: Autobot
*Proto Mode (Normal): She has a all black frame, covering the back of her chassis is a long dark grey stripe going down from the tip of her helm to the heels of her pedes. Along with that Vazer has grey optics with tinted blue in the center. A fiberglass optic cover barely covers over her right optic making it more like what humans call ‘bangs’ The rim is a neon blue. Vazer Has a orange pinstripe tattoo along her shoulder strut. Good luck asking her about why she has it.
*Alt Mode: Image
*Extra mode: Nope *Sigh*
Personality: Vazer has a sharp, clear, and authority dripping attitude that very few would be smart enough to challenge. Expect the games and sparkling games for more softer ‘bots. Though she is caring, Vazer doesn’t really have any interest for joking around. Business. Gets. Done. Period. But Vazer, believe it or not, does have the capabilities to be much more kinder...But fair chance its ever going to show. She is nice, despite her natural authority pose.
Weapon(s): Two Nulls, and a long energon whip that can be activated out of her Fairlady headlights.
Defense(s): Hand to hand combat. Thats last resort though.
Hates: People thinking her any less capable than anyone else, bots giving her a bad reputation for being an authority figure.
Likes: Studying up on defenses, Watching a training session, and being involved in a training battle
Other: :b
Human you guard: Open.

Name: Deadbeat
Faction: Autobot
Proto Mode (Normal): About a Servo length taller than Blister, with the Monster energy pictures littering perfectly and matching along with the perfect plating assembly of his frame. Piercing green optics, and one Monster energy symbol on the side of his helm. He has a ‘jewelry’ hanging from his neck, from where the front mirror would have dangling car freshener( In the end its a big joke, he finds it amusing)
Alt: Chevy Camaro ss with Custom Monster Energy Body art, Street race body frame, and Beadlock wheels.
Extra Alt: none
Personality: Cocky, brave, and spontaneous. Not only does this mech have absolutely no fear of jumping head first into battle, the wild and brawny mech is related to The also untamable Blister. Beat is a all natural friendly bot’ but he does have a hot shot of spice to the racer. He is a speedaholic. More commonly in small community races and street races then the big fancy ones. Just like his little sister- now we know where she gets it from- He can be reckless and hot tempered if someone tends to push his buttons and rub his wires wrong. Otherwise he is a head first mech that enjoys a little rush.
Weapons: Customized Cybertronian Fuse Blasters, etched with the Monster Energy Drink art, and two Fuse Cannons located on either shoulder strut.
Defenses: Has a Super Magnet activator on his right servo, just above the plating, Servo -to- servo combat.
Likes: Racing, Fighting, Spending ‘quality time’ with his sister, Hanging out, and getting into trouble.
Hates: Annoying pests-otherwise known as people who get under his frame and pick- Cons. Plain and simple.
Relationships: Blister/Adopted Sister
Other: Nada.
Human you Guard: Open.

Name: Cody Allen Xesi
Team: Autobots
Guardian: None,Open
Looks: He has dusty Brown hair that is more of the beetles look, I know… Bright intelligent Blue eyes. Though some say he has greyish blue eyes. Stands about 5’6 And is 20 years of age. Always wears pants, and converse shoes. Has a series of tattoo’s on his back and one down his shoulder.
Personality: Calm, laid back. Cody doesn’t really do less, he just isn’t concerned as much about things and get worked up over nothing. Thinks things through before acting upon his actions like a child. But just like any other younger adult he does get rowdy ever so often-just enough to get into trouble- Good natured and caring when he is set on a goal though. But otherwise Cody is honestly a really nice guy.
Hobbies: Well, most of his time is spent at his job at one of the car dealerships around town. Does have a talent in drag and street racing. Some think him and Deadbeat get together on that...But no one is quick to rat the two out.
Likes: Being honest...Cody is one of those guys that you either like what he says or go away. Because he doesn’t have a big reaction to fussing, or picking at him.
Dislikes: Homework, making people feel bad

User: ThunderAndLightning

Name: Cosmos, or as Blister calls him: The green Machine

Side? I side With AutoBots

Looks: A green Lambo is the car form and in bot he is taller than Blister, and looks a lot like BulkHead, but green matel plates instead of Black.
Car form->Image
Bot form->Image

Personality: A little attitude problem, isn't very acceptance to other bots, He has the personality like Blister but is more stubborn, and hard to like. Doesn't have a problem with being alone, likes to cause fights, and is hard on everything.

Weapons are a null gun, and A cybrotronian Blaster.

Defense is His Multi swords that he keeps on his back.

Cosmos doesn't truly like anyone but he does accept Blister and he likes his weapons A LOT!

Hates cons more than anything but he does hate some auto-bots too

Other: Him and Blister are partners, but its just when they spy

Extra: Don't get on his bad side...

Human? Never!

User: ThunderAndLightning

Name: SixShot

side: No side, he finds sides to be for lower bots then himself, but he would be more of a decepticon

Personality: A vile, nasty murderous sort who carries out his job with ferocious intensity. Only redeeming quality is he speaks well of those he's sent to "the great junkyard in the sky," his phrase for destruction. Has 6 forms: robot, armored carrier, ramming-tank, jet-propelled laser pistol, star fighter, and wolf-creature modes. Only the wolf creature has no need for Sixshot's 2 hypersonic concussion blasters, the wolf mode prefers to rip apart enemy Autobots with his razor fangs.

History: Created by some unknown scientist he ended up killing. Sixshot never really had a history of anything but murdering bots on both sides of the war. Never knowing what its like to consider what is called a 'Friend' what ever that was... The last thing he remembers was fighting on cybrotron killing some bots when he is on the dirt planet called earth. At first he thought he was alone until he heard of autobots and decapticons inhabiting the area. He was more then pleased so he now begins his assault by taking his precious time in trying to play his game of death. Sixshot is the father of his Autobot counterpart and fellow six-changer Quickswitch.

Looks: Being a bot of six forms he has many alt modes he can switch any of his forms to to another to robot almost instantaneously. He favors his wolf mode best though, Sixshot tends to like tearing metal off a bot with his razor like fangs. But he also has the forms of a grey armor carrier, a Black and very dark blue ramming tank, a brown jet propelled laser pistol, a darker grey star fighter, and his shiny metal like colored wolf. But in his robot form he stands about the hiieght of bumblebee of the autobot side, but is as bulky as megatron in armor like looks. having one optic a green red and the other a purple like blue.
Armor carrier->http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTk3MjwyjcIFmtJJhuPIJ_ntAqjeDOERdm5x7-dHgs0UK3YeG-5:www.huxleygame.com/images/vehicles/Apc.jpg
Ramming Tank->http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAKLtHfGgWz8TJe7F5RHA6SOVN59UtNzj1oz6nG4lsnCumNq6QdA:www.internetmodeler.com/1999/april/armor/ar_tamiya_cromwell-1.jpg
star fighter->http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzdaoAUpUiwFctMg66OiDFLZkv4JxMtkYDZhAk3DFsXBSy4B6JXA:gaming.trekcore.com/gallery/albums/startrekonline/conceptart/starship-a-color.jpg
wolf-robot-> http://24.media.tumblr.com/5c745d3346a15728b3a702fb53076f08/tumblr_mil7zwI01S1qlpgkfo1_500.png
bot mode -> Image

Motto "Life is worth living only as long as there are enemies worth destroying."

Weapons: His wolf alt mode, electron-scimitar, gyro-blaster, and carries powerful ionic displacer rifle. His armored carrier mode is armed with twin laser batteries, while in ramming tank mode, he is outfitted with an infra-red range finder and target tracker. He can attain the power of flight in his star cruiser mode, with a range of eight million miles, and is also able to take to the skies as a jet-propelled laser pistol (either full-size, or shrunken to be wielded by other Transformers). In these four modes and robot mode, he wields twin hypersonic concussion blasters, but his sixth mode – that of a winged wolf-creature – has no need for them, preferring to tear his opponents apart with its claws and fangs.

likes: The thrill of hunting down a bot, using his wolf alt, and having a wickedly good looking frame (( He is full of himself))

Dislikes: everything and everyone but him self.

other: Hope your not his target.
Last edited by fiver on Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:06 pm, edited 5 times in total.
x
X
𝚑𝚎/𝚑𝚒𝚖xx 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛 xx 18+ xx 𝚕𝚎𝚘 ♌︎xx 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚙
x 𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 xx 𝚕𝚐𝚋𝚝𝚚+ 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚢
𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚞𝚜#𝟼𝟶𝟾𝟽 xx 𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚔 xx 𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚔 xx 𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚔
fiver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:04 am

"The gangs back together"-Hound, TF4 *shoots bullets everywhere* x'3 words fail me!!!))
Name: Trey Lopez
Appearance/description: Trey is Spanish/Mexican so he has half-cast skin.
Mostly wears a hat but he has closely shaven hair and some facial stubble.
Hazel eyes.
Lots of tattoos.
boop
About Trey: Ever since he was a little kid Trey has wanted to explore the world and try new things.
So as soon as he was old enough he did his drivers test, bought a Van and set out on his dream.
After many successful journeys it was going well for the promising young Mexican until late one night when his beloved Van broke down.
His engine had overheated and gone bust.
Luckily for the unsuspecting Trey an Autobot had seen this unfortunate turn of events and turned to the Mexican's aid.
Since then Trey has taken the presence of this Alien Robotic race in his stride and is learning new things and loving it.
As far as he's convinced the Transformers are the best thing that's ever happened to him.
Personality: Trey is the easiest person to get along with ever.
He's very positive and cheerful which gives off infectious vibes.
He's always eager to give something new a try as there's nothing he loves more than a new opportunity.
He'll always find a way to make you laugh or smile.

Name: Tay Felton
Appearance/description: Longish hair.
Grey eyes.
boop
Her fashion style is punk/goth but not heavy, usually she wears one standout piece.
About Tay: Tay has had a rough life these past five years.
She's lost her dad due to alcoholism and so her aunt took her in.
Her mother had been killed in an accident when Tay was seven.
The tragedy deeply effected Tay.
Her dad had been a good farther up until Tay reached her teens.
She could see him slipping with the grief and had tried to get him help.
It had seemed like it was working too and then Tay got called away from school one day by her Aunt Jennifer.
And from then she'd lived with her.
Tay felt like a hopeless case.
Like everything she touched shattered.
Her friends in school avoided her as if toxic fumes leaked out of her.
Tay found the only friends she could have were books, living in the characters world and seeing how they react to things.
She found advice and answers to questions, she found a haven in the pages.
Then one evening as she waited outside the closed school for her Aunt to pick her up she got a call that the car had broke down.
Typically it was bucketing it down with rain so she walked.
There was more eyeliner than skin on her face and her clothes were drenched, her books ruined.
She found that she had stopped walking and just froze in the middle of the road.
Wanting it all to end.
In the blur of the pelting rain was a set of blaring headlights.
The noise of an engine drawing to a halt.
Boost picked her up and she was swept into the lives of the Autobots.
Finally she was in a story like in one of her books and she was a main character.
Personality: Tay is curious, which often leads her straight into trouble.
Tay has a split personality, sometimes she's quiet and thoughtful.
Other times she says what's on her mind and can be spontaneous and wild.

Name: Keller Sykes
Appearance/description: Brown eyes.
Texan accent.
Fairly tall.
Muscular but not overbearingly so.
He tends to stick to jeans and his leather biker jacket and boots.
boop
About Keller:He was born and grew up in Texas, hence the accent.
Keller's dad was a big baseball star, formerly retired.
He wanted Keller to keep the family's name in bright lights, but Keller's interest in a baseball career was short lived as when he got older he got into mechanics and motorcycles.
Personality: Keller is often looked down on by his family or if someone recognizes him whilst he's out.
Keller is care free for the most part but it does get to him sometimes.
He isn't interested in fame and fortune, Keller likes to work to achieve something.
He's a nice guy although at first he might act curt and antisocial if he thinks you'll recognize him which is most likely.
But if you get to know Keller you'll find he's daring and adventurous.
He's gave the cops a run for their money more than once.
He's not a skeptical person but not to a naïve point.
He believes the Transformers exist to an extent, but he thinks the government built them or something.

Name: Vortex
Faction: Decepticon
Alt Mode: Helicopter
Weapons: Heavy Machine gun, melee gauntlet.
Appearance/description: a beige colour with camo print in a darker brown.
Personality/info: Err crazy-insane about sums it up.
In his line of work you have to be cruel and threatening.
Which means Vortex can read bots easily, he knows which buttons to press that will frag them off.
He uses this tactic to throw them off their game in battle as well.
Vortex has worked for Megatron happily as long as it's involved the kind of work that requires his twisted way of thinking and some dirty work here and there.

Name: Cyberonian
Faction: Neutral
Alt mode: triple changer, Dodge challenger and military helicopter
Weapons: one arm transforms into a heavy duty machine gun.
He can spin up his rotary blades to shield himself from shots.
He has anti-aerial rockets.
Appearance/description: Movie Ironhide's build but with gold and bronze colour and blue/green optics.
Rotary blades on his back.
Cyber has lotsa scars as well.
Personality/info: Cyber has a British accent.
He's polite and considerate.
He's as selfless as they make 'em and was loyal to the Autobot cause for as long as he was a part of it.
The thing with Cyber is when he first landed on Earth he worked beside humans.
He worked alongside a team like N.E.S.T and was guardian to their leader, Frank.
Once they were on a mission and there was a major fault in Cyber's main rotary blade which caused several other complications.
He crashed helplessly and the explosion was the end of Frank.
Cyber was online long enough for a team of Autobot's to find him and fix him up.
They only got him patched up when he came to.
But once he found out about Frank he took off and was never seen again.
Cyber was still in critical condition and was still grounded.
But the real damage was emotional, it caused the old bot to go into hiding.
He tore out his communications panel so no one could contact him and he made the woodlands his home, isolating him from bots and humans.

Name: Skywalk
Faction: Autobot/ex 'con
Alt Mode: F-15 jet
Weapons: forearm heat-seeker missiles
Appearance/description: I got a rough reference of her but I wanna redo her on my PC.
She is lime green and black with blue optics and insignias on her wings.
She has a green tinted visor on her helm that can be pulled back away from her faceplate.
Her thrusters also transform into the bottom of her peds so she can fly.
Personality/Info: Due to her past Decepticon status Walker tends to get rebellious and sneaks out alone despite being told she's will in training and shouldn't be out on her own.
She joined the Autobots a few years ago because she'd seen the destruction Megatron had laughed and forever stained the Decepticon name.
Once she was proud to be a Decepticon but seeing the havoc they'd caused and the innocent lives of humans that they destroyed she didn't want a part in it.
Scared and alone, Skywalk stayed hidden.
A patrolling Autobot party came across her signal and took her to base but she gave them one heck of a run around first.
(Art is mine)
Name: Electrix
Nicknames: Trix, Trixie
Faction: Autobots
Weapons: Machine guns, grapples, 'Reaper' double sided blade that works as a boomerang would.
Hence her name, Electrix has these 'Electro cuffs' that allow her to produce an electrifying shock, it is controllable by how much she means to give off.
From a small zap to a hit big enough to knock someone out.
Sparkmate/Crush: Sunstreaker
Alt mode: White and black Dodge Viper GTS with turquoise stripe down right side.
(Picture shown is a SRT 10 but I'll upgrade soon)
About Electrix: Trix is a huge speed demon.
She has always had a passion for racing since her younger days.
She will use and opportunity for a race that she can and knows her stuff when it comes to it.
That's how she became a Guardian to Delia, racing and beating the girl one night at a big street race meet up.
Under the hood, once you get to know Electrix, you will see that she always speaks her mind.
She is unpredictable, in battle and out of it.
Rebellious, and has a deep attitude and is huge on sarcasm.
She can also be quite the prankster and is also adventurous.
However, get on this femme's bad side and you will find just how venomous a Viper can be.
Electrix's best friend is Blackrain.
Nothing drives these two apart under any circumstances, they are as tight as friends can be and would die for each other.
Before Earth, Electrix's twin Soundtrax switched sides to the Decepticons, having always had a darkness to his spark.
Due to this, Electrix shut off her emotions and everyone out of her life.
It was Blackrain who helped her to realise who she was again.
Soundtrax was offlined by Megatron whilst trying to free his twin from a Decepticon ship.
They say losing your twin is like experiencing death without dying, an almost impossible thing to overcome.
Only Blackrain and Sunstreaker know about this as Electrix hasn't revealed it to anyone else.
(Milla Jovovich's voice)

Name: Blackrain
Nicknames: Rainer, Rains
Weapons: Energon blasters with flame thrower underbarrels.
Crush/Sparkmate: None yet
Alt Mode: Black Shelby GT500 with double black stripes down center and blue lightning bolt on right headlight
About Blackrain: Since he was a young spark, Blackrain had looked up to the great Warriors.
Seeing them contest against each other in fighting rings or watching old battle footage on the computer.
He was inspired and burnt to be like them some day.
So each and every day he trained hard, taking advice from retired old Warriors and learning from paying attention to fights.
As he aged he grew into a fine strong and smart mech.
Once a notorious Decepticon broke into Iacon and terrorised the innocent citizens, creating havoc wherever he wanted.
Who ever tried to stop him only added to the death toll.
Blackrain tracked him down and beat him in an epic battle.
He saved the life of an Autobot whom knighted Blackrain as a Warrior.
News spread of the event all about Iacon, a mysterious hero saved many lives from murderous Decepticon enemy.
After that Blackrain laid low, continuing his training and studies.
He met Electrix in doing so and found a true friend in the femme, although it wasn't easy.
Not at all.
The two signed up for the Autobot army when the great war came.
They fought bravely, side by side, defeating many a foe.
When Optimus gave the word, they managed to get to an escape pod and were beamed into the stars.
Landing on Earth and joining together as they found other Autobots.

Name: Wildstreak
Nickname: Wild
Weapons: spiked knuckles, dual shotguns
Crush/Sparkmate: none yet
Alt Mode: Red Ferrari La Ferrari (may upgrade later)
About Wild Streak: Wildstreak is energetic, he pushed the word fun to its limits as well as adventurous.
He is hotheaded and can turn as nasty as they come in the flick of a switch.
He loves to pull pranks and joke around.
He's a real daredevil.
And hence his name, he is crazy.
Or insane, his fellow Autobots are confused between the two.
Wild Streak prefers using his fists and physical strength in a fight but he loves his duals when things need evening up.
On Cybertron he was coached by his father and boxing/wrestling/ring fighting was his profession.
Wildstreak was recognised amongst the Wreckers and befriended the huge Cybertronians.
But Wildstreak's father was captured and killed by a gang of Decepticons which tore him up.
He put in for the army to put his strength to good use, becoming friends fast with Jazz.
Wildstreak was rapidly recognised as a mech to be reckoned with and was promoted to a Warrior.
On Earth, Wildstreak thought he was alone on the planet.
He fell in with a demolition derby crowd and became one of their best cars.
Learning of more Autobots, he changed alt modes and went in search, eventually joining team Prime.
An encounter with the Sky Commander brought him his oath as a Guardian to Delia's best friend Carter.
Let's Play Need for Speed Carbon: Own the City Pt…: http://youtu.be/AXWcmnn_ggw
(Listen to the guy called 'Carter' his voice would be Wild's)

(Art is mine)
Name: Swift
Nicknames: Nope
Weapons: Plasma cannon, hidden spring blades imbedded in her wrists/forearms.
Alt Mode: Blue Hemi Pymouth Barracuda with white, black and pink flame vinyl on hood
Crush/sparkmate: None yet
About Swift: Swift is a friendly, caring and kind natured Autobot.
She is understanding and passionate about her work.
Swift can be stern or hotheaded in the heat of the moment, during a medical procedure for example.
Swift is a very artistic 'Bot.
On Cybertron she was a body work artist and showed particular eye and a passion for it.
She went on to qualify as a medic as she got older.
And became an accomplished inventor, creating gadgets and weapons for the Autobot military.
(Angelina Jolie's British voice)

(art is mine)
Name: Gunner
Nicknames: Ohh they will pop up like daisies I'm sure.
Weapons: oh jeez, where to start…
Shoulder turrets, mounted blaster on left arm, mounted shotgun on right.
He can transform his arms into cannons.
Alt Mode: Dark metallic orange McLaren P1
Crush/sparkmate: None yet
About Gunner: As his name suggests, guns are this 'bots profession.
He is a fully accomplished marksman in all guns, having mastered them all.
Gunner is hard to get along with.
He is antisocial, prefers solitary work if given the option.
He is a mech of few words and doesn't like yammering pretty bots only interesting in themselves.
Gunner couldn't care less about the fact that he is attractive and has one of the world's current fastest cars as his alt mode.
Beneath this, he is quite selfless.
But he gets more than trigger happy around Decepticons, not leaving a battle scene unless he is 100% satisfied that the enemy is done for.
When he was young his whole family line was lost to the Decepticon foe, Gunner being the only surviver.
It drove him to go on, no matter the circumstanced that he was faced with.
He was determined to give it his absolute all and bring honor to his perished family.
A lone wolf strong and true.
(Jason Stathem's voice)

(Art is mine)
Name: Breeze
Nickname: Eze or Bree
Weapons: Sai blades, dual solar cannins
Alt Mode: McLaren F1
Crush/Sparkmate: Will be Drift
About Breeze: Sweet, tender and caring.
Breeze is a very peaceful Autobot whom meditates often and has almost perfect self control.
Though get her mad and she's as lethal.
Breeze is new to planet Earth and hasn't quite got the hang of the language yet though she is still learning and is very interested in anything and everything new.
Breeze takes it in her stride.
When faced with enemies Breeze is not hesitant to fight.
She is very focused.
Breeze is a master of martial arts, using her body as her ultimate weapon.
Being unarmed is no problem for this fea.
If Breeze is not out on a missing you can find her doing origami, meditation, yoga or training.
She adores nature and would probably cry if she stepped on a flower.
(Sounds like a Japanese Princess Bubblegum from Adventure Time)

(I will get a picture of them up when I can but here's a description for the meantime.
Vendetta has dark green optics and a longish mustache and a scared faceplate.
He has a dark coloured Stetson cowboy hat that partly hides his face plate.
He wears a real long western style trench coat/duster that is dark brown and beaten.
Vendetta wears horse riding chaps across his legs and boots with spurs that jingle when he walks.
He has a belt with a big buckle and hip holsters for his dual wield guns.
He carries his whip coiled up at his side all times under his coat.
They are only visible if his coat flaps open at the front.)
Name: Vendetta
Nicknames: Cowboy, Wrangler, Redneck, Tumbleweed and etc-
Faction: None sider
Weapons: Metal whip, two 22. pistols engraved with snakes.
He also has a switch blade that can be produced seemingly out of thin air.
Crush/Sparkmate: None yet.
He never really found the right femme or wasn't looking for a mate.
Alt mode: Well he gets around using his mare, Silverado.
About Vendetta: A rough and dangerous mech.
Vendetta had a tough life out in the heat even on Cybertron, rustling Cyber-cattle and big horners with the help of his ride, Silverado.
Silverado has amber coloured optics and is coloured in silver, grey and black.
When the war came Vendetta put down his fair share of Decepticon scum and Autobot trash in the eye of the storm.
There's a reason he's survived this long and it ain't no tale for the faint of spark.
Do not underestimate this gunslingin' whip crackin' break your back in, kinda mech.
He ain't sidin' with on one...or that's what he says.
For his Texan accent think of a slightly younger sounding Sam Elliot.
(I'd age him older than Crosshairs but younger than Ironhide and Hound)

Name: Special Agent William Fowler
Nicknames: Bill
About Fowler: A former U.S. Army Ranger.
He's now the tough-talking, robot-dissing designated liaison between the United States government and the Autobots, who's got the guts to face down the Decepticons himself.
And he doesn't need any military escort! He can pilot his own damn helicopter and jet!
Though Fowler is leery about trusting the Autobots to handle the Decepticons by themselves and believes that Earth can defend itself, he seems to accept them after they saved his guts. He's come to appreciate what they can do, and all the other times they've helped him out. Thus, when the Autobots need air support or a hand with some red tape, Fowler leaps into action.
If there's anyone you'd call a soldier, it's him.
Outside of his job there doesn't seem to be a deal.

Name: Delia Scott (Pronounced D'-liar)
Nicknames: D
About Delia: With her dad being a mechanic, Delia had grew up in the garage and knows her way around more than a few cars.
Delia is rebellious, sarcastic and feisty.
She loves nothing better than street racing in her newly acquired Dodge Viper ride.
She can be unpredictable but if her friends or loved ones are in danger she will do whatever it takes.
She loves all the Autobots, seeing them as her family.
Delia has been best friends with Carter since forever, they are seemingly inseparable best friends.
Guardian: Electrix

Name: Carter Miller
Nicknames: Car
About Carter: Carter has lived with his Grandma since he was 6, having lost his mother to a crash accident that turned out to be an assassination attempt on his father.
His father is all work and not much else.
Carter sees him frequently but there has always seemed to be something missing in the relationship.
Carter is a laid-back, easy-going guy.
He's generally friendly and takes situations in his stride.
However that fact was pushed to the limit and beyond when the Sky Commander rained bombs down in an attempts to take out Autobot Wild Streak when he went to pick up Delia from Carter's house.
Since then he has adapted to being a part of the Autobot's team.
He had always wondered what was happening with his best friend for bailing on him unexpectedly or without a verified reason.
Now he knows why Delia couldn't tell him.
But she isn't the only one with secrets...
Guardian: Wild Streak

This bot don't need an introduction.
"I am Optimus Prime."
Name: ^
Nicknames: O.P, Big 'Bot, Prime, Optimus
Sparkmate/crush: Besides me? Open
Alt Mode: Shown above↑
Weapons: Lets see, Energon hooks, Energon blades, iron blasters errrr enough explosives to blow up the planet…did I miss anything?
But heres one, anyway.
Long ago, he was the humble leader of Cybertron's science division, which studied the AllSpark, and were protected by Lord High Protector Megatron's military.
When Megatron was corrupted by The Fallen, Optimus discovered that he was the last of the Dynasty of Primes, hidden away when The Fallen destroyed their lineage. In response to Megatron's attempts to seize the AllSpark and conquer other worlds, Optimus assumed his proper title and rallied the Autobots to stand against the Decepticons.
As obsessively as Megatron strives to achieve his objective, Optimus is equally as dedicated to stopping him, even at the cost of his life, his world, and—if necessary—his own people. It was on his order that the AllSpark was jettisoned into space, dooming Cybertron to a slow death and his people to a nomadic life.
The sacrifices he has made weigh heavily on his spark, but they must be done, for there is no other choice. He knows the ambitions that lurk in Megatron's spark, and they must never see the light of day.
Lives must be kept free from the threat of Megatron's tyranny, no matter the cost.
This obsession with the defeat of Megatron has robbed Optimus of some of his early idealism.
This has created a certain ruthlessness beneath his otherwise honest and caring personality.
Prime is not one for second chances and is willing to consider any action that might lead to victory, short of directly sacrificing those he cares about.

"Looks like we got ourselves a Mexican standoff."
Name: Ironhide
Nickname: Tooth fairy, 'hide
Faction: Ex 'Con turned Autobot
Sparkmate/crush: In G1 Chromia is his spark mate
Weapons: Pulse cannons, proximity grenades.
Ironhide has more guns than a smaller third-world country, and he may or may not have blown up a planet with said guns.
Alt mode: GMC Topkick truck
About Ironhide: Ironhide is the Autobots' resident weapons specialist and Optimus Prime's old friend.
He is old because he is hard.
He's probably had enough replacement parts to build a small army, but Ironhide doggedly refuses to roll over and die for anyone.
He'll fight to the bitter end and take down more than his fair share of Decepticons in the process.
Ironhide doesn't always see optic to optic with Prime, despite their friendship.
He's perhaps the more practical of the two, and more than a little trigger happy, so he can be more willing to push the Autobot code to the limit if he thinks it will get the job done faster.

"Me Grimlock, Smash!"

Name: Grimlock
Sparkmate/crush: Open
Weapons: Shown in picture
About Grimlock: Grimlock is a Dinobot with a rather rough n' tough attitude.
One of the most powerful warriors alive, his general approach to a problem is to smash it first, worry about the specifics later.
This attitudes extends to his Autobot companions, who are expected to meet Grimlock's standard of strength.
That said, the Autobots have a lot less to fear from this behemoth than the Decepticons.
Alt Mode: Image

"Damn I'm good."

Name: Sideswipe
Nicknames: Sides, Slick
Sparkmate/crush: Open
Weapons: Read below↓
About Sides: Sideswipe is the twin brother of Sunstreaker.
The two causing more mayhem than Grimlock in a room full of enemies on a bad day.
Sides was trained by Ironhide, learning all that the old mech had to offer with flying colours.
In battle he is completely different.
Sleek, fast and focusing on his enemies with absolute attention, his blades are a shining blur as he leaps through the air, twisting to avoid enemy fire.
His swords are also detachable so he can throw them at enemies if needed.
He also has dual blasters that unfold out of his forearms and blasters on his back, which happen to be the exhaust pipes when he is in car mode.
Converting to his vehicle mode which is a Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster to drive at blazing speeds, he uses every trick in the book to get close to his opponent, and put his powerful swords and blasters to work hacking, tearing, and firing at them.

Knock Out: "Uh... Starscream, I don't quite understand how this could've happened..."
Starscream: "And yet it DID! Can you imagine my horror? There I am, minding my own business, when my arm just FALLS OFF! Clearly Megatron inflicted more damage upon me than you realised, *Breathes in* Doctor..."

Name: Starscream
Nicknames: Screamy, Screamer, Commander
Faction: Decepticons
Sparkmate/crush: none yet...or ever probably xD
Weapons: Missiles, null ray, talons
About Screamer: Starscream was Megatron's right-hand.
He dreams of seizing leadership of Decepticon for himself, and has even succeeding on a few occasions, only to have it taken away by Megatron. Though not physically powerful by Cybertronian standards, Starscream is arguably more dangerous than Megatron as he is power hungry, egotistic, cowardly, paranoid, unpredictable and willing to kill on sight even if it includes his own men. Starscream's role in the series often changed from time to time.
xD sorry just had to
Alt mode: F-22 fighter jet
http://www.seibertron.com/images/cartoo ... 70x402.jpg

"My scans indicate that…"
Name: Thundercracker
Nicknames: TC and we'll come up with some more or we'll leave it up to Skywarp and Starscream but he has to be called 'Blundercracker' sometime xD
Weapons: Null Ray Cannon (sniper), missiles
Crush/Sparkmates: Nope not yet
Could[t find an Earth version but this Cybertronian jet is my favorite anywayz.
About TC: Scientist by nature, with a more upper-class air, Thundercracker stands out among his fellow Decepticons in being a fairly calm and levelheaded mech.
Lacking the endless ambition of Starscream and the cruel thuggery of Skywarp, he displays little malice towards his enemies and takes no joy from battle.
A fellow Seeker and loyal to a fault, Thundercracker is Starscream's personal choice for Second in Command once he takes control. However, the air commander is not simply going to hand the job over, and Thundercracker must prove himself worthy by seizing the opportunity with both servos.
He believes in the cause, even if he's not enthusiastic about certain of Megatron's methods.
Thundercracker is not entirely committed to the Decepticon cause, and even has some seemingly contradictory sympathy for the humans they terrorise.
Fear of retribution from Megatron and the influence of his peers is usually enough to bury these doubts.
He looks down in contempt on those who cannot leave the ground.
He considers them lesser beings.
He will often attack the flightless beings below him for no other reason than to satisfy his scorn.
Regardless, he needs constant reassurance from Skywarp and Starscream that he's where he needs to be. Sometimes, his Spark's just not in the job.
For Thundercracker, conflict is simply applied physics and chemistry, nothing more than the redirection of forces and energy towards the desired target.
His victims can hear him coming from 200 miles away, which is the way he likes it—it's not worth the effort it takes to kill them unless they're nice and terrified first.
He doesn't care much about galactic conquest or the AllSpark, but as long as Megatron allows him to indulge himself, he's happy to serve.

"Let's rock!"
Name: Crosshairs
Nickname: Cross
Sparkmate/crush:Nope
Weapons: See below↓
About Crosshairs: Cross is overcautious, greedy and lets be honest and say a pain in the tailpipe xD (still love ya Cross <3)
He will not take a shot if he thinks there is even a 1% chance of missing his mark.
He is very cautious about his advanced filing system and weapons that he carries, more to tge point he is overcautious and driven a little paranoid on the subject, too.
Knowing all too well what would happen if they reached enemy clutches.
When it comes to fighting, there isn't a better marksman you could find.
Although his floor is combat, not having much knowledge in that field.
However, this may be Crosshairs' venerability but never underestimate his firepower.
Would be pretty hard to get a hit in with a bullet whizzing through your system and most vital joints with alarming accuracy.
Chevrolet C7 Corvette Stingray
Last edited by Crimson_Raven on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:28 am

(Had to do 2 posts because it overloaded xD)
(My blue-optic bae ♥
My art)
Name: Cysphere
Nicknames: Sometimes reffered to as Cys by Sunstreaker
Weapons: Energon Blaster, Spike strips, deployable EMP grapple
Crush/Sparkmate: He crushes on Electrix to frag Sunny off but underneath he does quitelike her.
Undercover Police Bugatti 'Jean' Veyron
About Cysphere: This dark mech with the blue optics strives to be the best Decepticon he can be.
Cysphere has known his path since a young age and has always embraced his dark nature.
When Sunstreaker joined the Decepticon cause, Cysphere was assigned to take the Ex-Autobot under his arm and to watch it he stepped out of line.
The two however developed a deep friendship and became partners in the Decepticon faction, as close as brothers.
Everything changed when Sunstreaker decided to return to his original faction and to his brother.
Cysphere wanted nothing more to do with Sunstreaker and so once-best friends faces off as bound rivals.
Sunstreaker wanted more than anything for Cysphere to see how he did but Cysphere has always been set on being a Decepticon and would disown his partner if so required.
It didn't pass without its downs if it ever really passed at all.
Cysphere knew he could never replace Sunstreaker and so turned even more cruel and bitter in the aftermath.

(looks kinda like WFC Brawl)
Name: Darkdred
Nicknames: Dred, Dark D'
Weapons: a huge electrically charged Axe, gatlin guns that come out under his forearms when transformed.
Crush/Sparkmate: none yet
Alt Mode: All metallic black Lamborghini Reventon
About Darkdred: Big guy, not so big processor.
Dred is classed as a Brute so in pede mode he is bulky and is coloured black with the Decepticon purple backlight in his framework (like the style of War For Cybertron which I based him on)
One of few-to-non surviving Brutes, Darkdred is lethal in the field no question, but he is more brawn that smart thoughts and rather act and think about it later.
He is clumsy due to his size and way of seeing things, much like a Dinobot in a sense.
He is currently partnered with Cysphere who finds him annoying for the most part.

Name: Flashmob
Faction: Nopedy
Proto: Slim frame, I'll be drawing her soon hopefully.
Alt Mode: Undecided
Extra mode: no
Description:red, blue and yellow with blue optics, various vinyls/body art covering her frame.
Personality:On Cybertron, Flashmob used to be a cosplayer/impersonator and circus performer.
I was thinking when she lands on Earth the idolizes Harley Quinn and other female characters.
But she has a glitch in her processor from the 'crash' and she has a very split personality that even causes her to change her accent, though she has to kind of want to.
I.E- if she's inspired by the character to a point.
So like if she takes on Harley's personality Flashmob is crazy, manipulative, passionate, risky.
Say if she took Lara Croft's personality from Tomb Raider she'd be kind of proper and chill but she'd be sassy and adventurous.
Weapons: Baton/stun rod with a hidden blade in the top, Harmless confetti grenades, distraction grenade (D-Bomb), multi-flash grenade.
One servo can transform into a rapid fire machine gun (RF gun), the other servo can extend in a (sucker punch)
Defence:
Hates: when something has made Sixshot angry,
She likes cosplaying, singing, drawing, acrobatics, bright colours, glitter, confetti, parties, loud music, making Sixshot happy.
Other:
Human You guard: NO WAY

Username:Crimson_Raven
Name: Titanfall
Side:Neutral
*Proto Mode (Normal): silver and green
*Alt Mode:
*Extra mode:Titan warmode
Description:
Personality:
Weapon(s):
Defense(s):
Hates:
Human you guard:none

Name:Regal Takedown
*Proto Mode (Normal):
*Alt Mode:
*Extra mode: Titan warmode
Description: red and blue, green optics
Personality:
Weapon(s):
Defense(s):
Hates:
Human you guard:no

Name:Frostwire
*Proto Mode (Normal):(pictures soon)
*Alt Mode:(pictures soon)
*Extra mode:nope
Description: chrome blue with icy blue optics
Personality: Frost doesn't talk about herself and is kind of anti-social.
It's not her being rude, it's just the way Frost is.
Strictly business and no strings atrached.
Attachments are weaknesses, and for a femme with nothing to lose it's a necessity.
She can come across as cold and careless and for the most part she is.
She doesn't live to please anyone but she feels a duty to the Titan faction as their leader, Titanfall, saved her life in the aftermath of the war.
Weapon(s): Customized sniper rifle, throwable disk blades,
Defense(s):
Hates:
Human you guard:no

Name:Spyglass
Side:Autobots
*Proto Mode (Normal): big crow
*Alt Mode: Black laptop with Autobot insignia
*Extra mode:nah
Description:Black birdbot, one red optic, one black.
Personality:
Weapon(s): Feather blades, talons, beak
Defense(s): speed/flight/aerobatics
Hates:
Human you guard:any
Last edited by Crimson_Raven on Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fiver » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:22 am

(My charas are a wip lol cause some of them are a bit more developed but not changed plus I got a new chars I gotta add. Glad our gangs back together. But the goes here)
Last edited by fiver on Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
X
fiver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fiver » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:30 am

(Gunna do my last reply from the previous thread lol boop; )
( lol of course crim! ^^ and its absolutly awesome that your doing that Luna! And it is absolutly no problem! You are still our friend!)

Sixshot smirked and raised a brow plate before his lips curled into a dark evil smile. Putting a clawed digit to the trigger he chuckled darkly. "Stealing memories is the least tantalum has to worry about, but that was not my doing. Using him and bending his actions just so he could help his allies is a different story." He spoke as if it was all a game, he looked to the blade in a path to his abdomen and made no move to block his actions. When the blade scewered into his frame he only let a sadistic smile run along his lip plates once more. He put the makeshift gun to the mechs chest being they were already so close to each other and fired a round of the poisonous venom into the mechs shoulder. "So sideswipe. You have three days to find a possible cure to this fun little virus. Your gunna be the test rat for me and Tantalums little secret." Sixshot spoke with a evil smile before lashing out a pede and kicking the mech backwards. He brushed a servo over his wound and smirked more. Being a six bender he could take a few hits before he had to watch himself. Right now he was more then happy to get to try out the virus of a poison.

Groth sighed the slightest. This was what it all came down to. In the end Vertigo was a autobot and he was a decepticon. He couldn't take back what he had done. "I'm truely sorry-" he grunted and held his helm with a snarl before aiming his gatlin gun once more at the mech he once called his brother and team mate. "Vertigo I don't want to fight you. Spark wounds don't heal as fast as frame wounds." He muttered before firing a warning shot next to his helm letting the blast skim his cheek plate. The red mech watched him with orange optics a moment finding this harder then he had first thought. "Damnit.." Groth spoke before growling as his servo was once more I. Place of his gun before dragging the scarred up mech into a cell with a tight grip on one of the seekers wings. "You of all mechs should know that I only do things for a good reason Vertigo. My label and yours now only justifies it to one side but see it from my optics. That was perhaps the only secret I kept from you. And it was my job to do so." He threw him inside the cell and bared his denta. "I never double crossed you and I put my own tail on the line plenty of times enough to make up for what I did. You were my brother for primus sake Vertigo. open your fragging optics, both of them. Realize your enemies. I'm not one of them."
(Grothy got some feels going down ;3;)

Deadbeat got the comm before glancing to the predacon who had locked him in his grip. He aimed a gun muzzle to the beasts foot and fired rounds until he was falling to the ground with a grunt. Half his charred plating laid on the earth soil. He stood slowly before glancing to the beast screeching above him. "I'm on my way but get moving kid. I got a predacon trying to eat my framework." He responded transforming and quickly driving towards their location being about fifteen minutes away. Lucky about the time but the beast not so much.

Nightmare snarled in rage loosing his prey from his grip. His black glowing optics narrowed as his four wings worked wonders to fly right above the wrecker. He roared and blew black flames at the speeding vehicle before picking up three more signatures. A toothy dagger grin rose on the beasts mouth. He flew ahead of the mech and roared in delight of his jackpot.

Blisters weak but online optics snapped open at the gun fire. "Cybertronian..." She looked to him and shook her helm. "What's happening...?" She sat up slowly and looked to the action on the other side of the bars and nearly doubled over. "We got caught?! Fragging..." The femme sighed and slowly gripped the bars as she stood. "I got to get you out of here...-" her optics landed on Vertigo but Groth was in the exit of the cell. "Vertigo!"

Sterno drove faster as he weaved inbetween the trees in his changed alt mode, his wheels gripping the ground better then his other tires. His sleek build allowed him easy access through the tighter spots. His processor worked to come up with a plan to get the beast down for at least a escape but escaping something with so much brute power wasn't easy to do. Hearing the humans he let out a sharp exhale through the vents and shook his helm to himself. A meek tree wasn't going to stop the beast maybe frag it off but it was not going to stop it. "A tree won't bring it down... If I only had my sword I could slow its systems down with the electrical current-" he paused and his tired screeched to a halt, his cab jerking a bit on itself. "That's it!! We need to overpower his system with electricity! All our systems are weak to electricity! We trap it and zap it with electricity till we can get the others and ourselves far away!"

Nightmare snarled low as his tails lashed in anger trying to swipe the femme off her pedes before she climbed up his chassis and his black grey optics narrowed to slits before the gernades exploding on his frame knocked him off his balance. The punch to his lower jaw there him to the ground. The beast let out a furious roar as he shook his head trying to get her off. He wasn't about to let a weak little pest climb all over him like he was a horse. Flapping his four wings he flew into the hair and did spins and twists that in his hopes would knock her off.

Deadbeat chuckles watching Nitro and looked to the beast as it flew. "I suggest we take out them wings to ground it Wild. If it's grounded it has one less thing to use against us." He aimed and fired at the beasts wing missing but the gernade exsplode X in the air next to it.
x
X
fiver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Transformers: Adaptation (NOT ACCEPTING)

Postby Galactus » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:41 pm

Working on getting my bios in as we wait for Crim, I'll update the two reserved posts once Thunder and I get our bios in))
Galactus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Transformers: Adaptation (NOT ACCEPTING)

Postby Crimson_Raven » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:02 pm

Sure thing, I'm still digging for some of mine anywayz.
I'll find my previous post too)

Crimson_Raven wrote:
Crimson_Raven wrote:((For Galactus
Crimson_Raven wrote:OwO dat Sixy! *squealz*
Reply in da mix…))

Spyglass

The spy bird stuck to the treeline in the shadows in order to blend in.
His telescopic optic watched a fight between Vortex, Deadbeat and some vile looking predacon be did not recognise.
That was not good at all.
Yet the Predacon threw Vortex off to the side which begged the question if the dragon creature was in fact under Megatron's control or not.
Either way Spyglass knew he'd be too easily spotted if he made a move just yet.
Best to wait them out and hang back to tail them undetected.
He watched as Vortex transformed and plucked Deadbeat up and away.
It was a matter of time…
His view switched back to the smoke in the hills.
Was that Predaking flying that way? Blackout, Soundwave were going that way also.
He sent a Coms link out to try and reach Defect.
It stood to the Autobots attention that no one had seen him since his ride on Megatron.
"Defect, do you copy?" His formal British accent worried.
"You have a fleet of Decepticons inbound!"
-_-_-_
Swift

The Hemi Barracuda got up with the help of Tarn.
She caught him turn at a slight after she spoke.
Swift knew he was just misunderstood, Primus the others should grow up!
She smiled and broke into a jog up into a clearing ahead.
Swift stopped dead in her tracks at the sight of…could that really be a Battalion?
She turned to look at Tarn in disbelief.
Then again, why question a turn of good fortune.
The other Autobots were situated on a platform.
She followed and stepped up next to Optimus.
There were other Cybertronians aboard too.
Not that she recognized them.

Titanfall

The silver mech dialed the keypad for the war room and the lift pulled them into the Harbinger and up to the middle deck.
"I am glad that you are alright Titanfall.
But, how can that be?" Optimus questioned.
"A tale for another time, friend.
Although I promise all will be explained soon." Titanfall stepped out and waved the guards off.
They walked away, leaving just Titanfall and Regal Takedown with the Autobots.
Titanfall lead them part way down a hall and through a door.
Inside the dimly lit room was a green holographic, mini-scaled Nemesis.
"Your bots have been taken captive in the Nemesis I believe." He stated as he made his way over to the hologram.
An expression of regret washed Optimus' faceplate.
"It seemed to be the inevitable.
The Decepticons were spread wide and thick."
"You may be wondering how it was, young Sideswipe made a reappearance and received a full upgrade.
That was our doing." Titanfall smiled mischievously.
"In fact, as you can see with your own optics." He blew a certain part of the Nemesis up with his digits and a small green blip flashed.
"And thanks kindly to Titan-tech, here is his current position.
I told him if he wanted us rescue them then he needed to get inside. That way we could track him and locate the bird."

Electrix

"My way or the highway, baby!" The Viper trilled happily.
"Then learn to respect it cos ya clearly can't stop it!" Her laughter filling the coms link.
"If your so worried about your paint all the time then its beyond me how you made it this far." Electrix hammered it to the bottom, rain spraying out of her arches.
She was battered in most places too, may as well make the most of it until she got a fresh coat.
The fea chuckled at Sunstreaker.
"Bring it on.
Who'd have thought the stone cold Mr.Generous was afraid of a little dirt." Electrix teased.
"That's where the Cons went wrong, they should use mud against you instead of weapons." She went on and laughed again.
"Oh, you'll get your wash…" the fea muttered to herself.

-_-_-_-_-_-
Sideswipe

"Sorry, Disney Princess ain't exactly my style." Sideswipe said in reply to Sixshot's remark.
He leaped up and spun in mid air, dodging Groth's shots.
Landing in a defensive crouch with both blades extending out of his arms.
His blue/yellow optics landing on the odd looking weapon that Sixshot had.
"You mean you can really top stealing a bots memories?" Side's indicated to Vertigo with a blade without taking his optics off of Sixshot.
"Or did you mean Knockout's private buffing sessions?" Sideswipe flashed his denta, glancing at Groth before lunging at Sixshot's mid section.
(xD ROFL!)
-_-_-_-_-_
(Hey G, i've drawn a close up of Cysphere and gotta say he looks damn hawt!
I'll post it above^^ also a Linkin Park really reminded me of Sunstreaker.
What with his past, and sort of Cysphere too.
'Easier to run' you gotta listen to it asap!
After it listen to 'Faint' sounds like Sides talking to Sunny about when Sunny left)

Cysphere

The Bugatti's systems were still fuzzy from the electrocution.
He sat on some steel rods at a deserted worksite.
The black Decepticon scooped up a fist full of sandy dirt and watched it sieve through his pointed grey digits.
His vision blurred and came back into focus.
It was certainly something seeing his old yellow companion.
Good to know where their relationship was at.
Well he could go jump in a smelting pit for all Cysphere cared.
Actually Cysphere would push him in to save him of the bother.
His blue optics narrowing in pure utter hatred.
Dark Dredd watched from his spot inside a pipe.
Sticking to the dark in his alt mode almost invisible.
Dredd was no brainiac but he knew that Lamborghini back there was a part of Cysphere's past.
He clearly didn't want to talk about it so Dredd left it.
Instead he put sound to his mood "Uh Boss, not that this isn't fun or anything-"
Cysphere sighed in annoyance.
"Has it slipped your puny processor that I'd rest if my systems would let me!
No thanks to your infernal clumsiness." He snapped and Dredd shut up.
Cysphere ran a digit over a gash on his shoulder strut.
"Hmm… energon." He murmured after inspecting the blue substance.
Since he had been injected by the vermin humans he'd bled greenish plastic stuff.
Perhaps the zap from the electric lines had disabled the virus.
Cysphere grinned.
Now he didn't pose a threat to the Nemesis, which meant he could get out of here.
Had to be some action he was missing.

Frost Wire

Frost's lip plates curved the slightest smidge at the edges.
"Wouldn't you like to know?" She asked teasingly whilst looking him up and down again.
He was so familiar…yet so anonymous.
"As far as my Leader is concerned, the Autobots aren't to be harmed."
The fea stood frozen, her silvery optics darting up.
"Friends of yours?" She questioned, taking a tentive step backwards.
Just to be 100% on the answer.
The Decepticon spy jet seemingly glided towards their position, high up in the sky, however, that could rapidly change in a matter of seconds.
Frost Wire's radar warned her of other units closing in.
"We need to move!" She said more urgently.

Soundwave

The spy hovered above the hillside where Megatron's form flooded with smoke.
Two signatures were detected below as well as Blackouts.
Soundwave tilted forwards and dove down, transforming and landing silently on the grassy terrain.
He stood beside Lord Megatron and Blackout.
He looked at the voiceless helo and nodded his helm.
Their leader was certainly in a scrap.
Soundwave's tentacles set to work in moving the rubble away from their leader.
First unearthing what looked like the crumpled back of the jet with a large wound that leaked much energon.
Reinforcements were already close by.

Driveby

The black and red con held on as Predaking took off.
His attention wasn't on their Lord and oh-so dear leader once they had landed.
No.
Instead, Driveby's bright red optics focused on the two figures the other side of the hill.
As apparently he was the only one noticing this he tapped Predaking's neck plates with his taloned digits and made a point of clearing his throat.
"Yes that's all very concerning but don't we have medics to, you know, care about that."
Then he took aim and fired his laser gun and a red beam streaked towards the two unknown figures.

Delia

"But where are we gonna find anything like that way out here?" Delia frowned, looking at Carter.
"There used to be houses on the other side of this forest.
Maybe some old Pilon towers are still around..." Carter cut short as Delia eyed him suspiciously.
"My Grandma used to live over there, sorta coincidence huh?." he gave a small smile and shrugged.
"Okay, maybe we can activate it somehow.
Could you jump start it, Sterno?" Delia asked, looking behind them.
She could see the Predacon as it rose further up in the air.

Wildstreak

"Scrap..." The red mech hissed as the grenade missed the wings.
"No promises!" he yelled back to Tink as the Medic ran.
"But your onto somethin' there, Beatz." he pointed a digit at the Wrecker.
Wild Streak transformed and an RPG popped out of where one of his tail lights had shifted out of the way.
He took aim, firing at Nightmare.
"I only got a couple of these, admittedly I ain't so good with long range." the La Ferrari said.
He was more a up close and personal fighter.
He shot Sterno a comms.
"Hey kid, how ya doin'?" he checked in to make sure they were safely away somewhere.
Just then Skywalk breezed by, surprising Wild a bit.
he watched as the young jet femme whizzed up to where Nitro was playing rodeo with the Predacon.
"Dammit, what is it with these ex-Decepticon kids and their will to offline themselves?!" Wild exclaimed to Deadbeat.

Sideswipe

The red Lambo scowled at SixShot.
He didn't like this psychotic mech one bit.
Unfournutatly lady luck was frowning on Sides as confirmed by the bullet that whistled through his shoulder strut.
A fraggin' nasty afterburn was quickly followed, causing SideSwipe to hiss through gritted denta and stumble.
The kick sent him fully down to fall on his side noisly.
"wha...poison?" Sides shut his optics tight and grimaced at the burning sensation again.
No doubt Sunstreaker was feeling the aftermath.
Scrap it was serious this time, Sides could feel it creeping through his piping like tiny clawing servos from where the wound bled an ugly substance.
(my poor bab!)

Cybertronian

The gold helo turned his helm as Sideswipe fell down.
Primus, now what were they going to do?
He heard something about poison and...Tantalum?...oh no
His spark seemed to go cold.
It was Blister's stirring that brought him to his senses.
He looked down at the femme.
His lip plates opening but words were nowhere to be summoned.
Cyber sat uselessly and watched Blister lurch for the Vertigo.
The sheer emotion in her optics unexpectadle flipped some kind of switch inside the old mech.
Cyber rose to his pedes and gave his servos a tug against the cuffs.
then another.
He turned around with his back to a bar of the cell and started smashing the centre piece of the cuffs against it.
He looked across at Sideswipe as his frame stiffened and twiched in horrible spasms.

Galactus wrote:((Thank you for the warm welcome! I'm glad to be back.
Merry Christmas everyone. Love you all <3))

Tantalum wasn't bothered when the gatlin gun was pointed directly toward the center of his helm, having high doubts the red mech would even think of shooting him- even with that burning hate in his optics. He returned the look, lipplates pulling back in a denta-baring sneer even as he basically stared down the multiple barrels of the weapon. A pained grunt was all he gave when he was struck with the gun, animalistic growl rumbling deep within his chassis as the older mech grabbed his chin plate roughly. Of course, this hurt, emotionally and physically. Everything about it hurt- hurt his spark, twisting it and just overall feeling... manipulated. He didn't respond to what Groht had to say. No, instead, he focused on the being that entered behind the 'Cons, surprised to see that yes, that was Sideswipe. "You have other things to worry about." He hissed, leaning back before lurching forward to slam his helm against the Decepticon's.

---

Tarn followed the femme at a slower pace, optics locking on the large ship and the unfamiliar 'bots that stood within. When he saw Swift look at him in disbelief, he cocked an optical ridge at her before focusing his attention back on the Battalion. He was the last to make his way up the ramp, stopping once he reached a point where he could stand near the others. The lift moved and within a few seconds they were in another section of the large ship, and he brought up the rear of their small group as they stepped inside, and into a room. He listened to Titanfall describe just where their comrades had been taken, and he was surprised to see that they weren't that far into the Nemesis. Sideswipe must have gotten there quick.

---

Sunstreaker inwardly rolled his optics, listening to the femme rave on about how worried he was considering his paint. The teasing and taunting was something he could live with, but he wasn't just about to be shown up by Electrix. As soon as he rounded the corner he activated his nitrous tanks and floored it, pedal pressed to his floorboards as he practically zoomed down the slope. Just before they reached the bottom he zipped past, cutting in front of her so the dirtied water that flew from his own archs splashed onto her. "Now you definitely owe me a wash." He said, slowing down to a stop.

---

Defect watched the femme's optics dart elsewhere. He followed her gaze with his own red ones, immediately spotting the other Decepticons that were inevitably coming to Megatron's rescue. "Not," he replied, grabbing one of the pistols out of the makeshift holster on his hip and using his other servo to grab Frost Wire's arm. "Let's go then!" Running, he took off down the hill, lightly pulling the other sniper behind him. Luckily he was on the other side of the hill by the time the Decepticons took notice and started firing, the laser fire doing nothing but hitting the ground that was now above them. Comm.ing Spy Glass back, his voice was urgent. "If they follow we're gonna need a diversion!"

TitanFall

"I suggest that we take two teams to the Nemesis.
One stays outside as backup and the other, a retreval team to get your bots out of there." The silver mech pressed his digits together as he studied their reaction.

Optimus Prime

Optimus nodded in agreement.
"Well thought out, old friend.
SideSwipe is alone, we will need to act fast."" he turned to look for their ex-Decepticon.
"Tarn, Can I ask of you to lead this mission?
your knowledge will be an upperhand to us." he told him.

Electrix

"Ohhh no you soo didnt..." The Viper said in denial and resulted in hitting her own NOS to catch him up.
"Well I'll be damned, Fireball." she slowed.
"Maybe you do have bearings afterall, triping me up there." Electrix blew a low whistle and skimmed her EM field past his in a playful bump.
"Better watch that or you might just have youself an admirer..." she continued on ahead, sticking to a casual 30mph.
"What you stopping for, a lat`e? Mister Smooth.
Don't we have a Con to see about a groundbridge?" Electrix made fun sarcastically.

FrostWire

The chrome femme ran with the Autobot mech, looking over her shoulderstrut at the entourage of Decepticons.
his grip on her arm al of a sudden urged her to run.
slaggin'Cons.
"Where in trouble if that Predcon gets near." FrostWire thought aloud as she ticked off possibilities in her processor.
She ran with him even though she had not the slightest idea where.
There was a lot of grassy plains and not much else so making a stand was out.

SpyGlass

A distraction?
What cold he possibly do?
He was on his own.
Nontheless the bird bot spread his wings and made off in the Decepticons direction.
He got high above them and zeroed in with his telescopic optic, locking onto SoundWave.
With the sound of a single *shhunk* a sharp wing shard was fired into the spy's wing.

(Gah! This post is awesome.
Oh scrap I've missed this!
Sorry for the ling-ness x'D omg I type like I'm writing a book)
Last edited by Crimson_Raven on Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me