*Closed please Lock*

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: UnderTale Above~ open! we need monsters! <3<3

Postby Spencer Reid » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:30 am

(I'm open. I have Napstablook, Alphys, and Catty)
Spencer Reid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Whimsical.Ghosts:. » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:45 pm

(Repost?)
𝒫𝓊𝓇𝓅𝑜𝓈𝑒 fєυℓѕ 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hi, I'm Whimsy! I love birds, art, and roleplaying. Feel free to invite to or request a 1x1 and I'll join if I can! I also love talking to people in general, so don't hesitate to message me if you need a friend, I don't bite <3

ImageImageImage
𝐼 ℓσνє 𝓨𝓸𝓾
.:Whimsical.Ghosts:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmokyOni » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:30 am

MistStar Holy wrote:Papyrus came over and put away his fishing pole in the car, he came back and said, (without a clue of what just happened cuz he was fishing a bit XD) "it is getting a bit late, so shall we get started with the part of our picnic where we eat and enjoy one another company?" sans twitched at the mention of food and got up, he clutched where a stomach be. "NOPE!" and went into through trunk, and searched for a jacket. he felt a bit cold, and to top it off, he felt kinda sick. Frisk made a hand gesture to toriel and slipped out of her grasped quickly.she went into the fishing bag and held out the jacket sans didnt want to wear in public. "we..snuck this with us." she snickered, and papyrus chuckled a bit. "thanks frisk." he grabbed it, and wore the jacket, patting her head real quick, and turning around, walking back over to where the swinging chair was, but walking into the small forest and probably looking somewhere to be sick. "yeah .. i dont think he's ok." frisk said, sitting on the picnic blanket.what? what happened when i was gone? frisk turned and began to explain. papyrus laughed a bit and said, "well, sans has a bit of a problem of watching others throw up, and he usually gets overly whelmed up, and feels sick himself.Sans is going to be fine, he might be sick for only an hour at the longest." frisk was relieved by that, but glanced at her mom to see if she had any say in that.

(yes! also accepted)

(you mean like this?--reposting)
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Whimsical.Ghosts:. » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:25 pm

Toriel Dreemurr
Toriel was off in her own little world, staring off into space.
𝒫𝓊𝓇𝓅𝑜𝓈𝑒 fєυℓѕ 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

Hi, I'm Whimsy! I love birds, art, and roleplaying. Feel free to invite to or request a 1x1 and I'll join if I can! I also love talking to people in general, so don't hesitate to message me if you need a friend, I don't bite <3

ImageImageImage
𝐼 ℓσνє 𝓨𝓸𝓾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby planetpain » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:20 pm

( I'll just say that Gaster is in the waterfalls. )

"I always loved hearing you talk about your dreams, Denji."
Fawful - Oiled Up - 19
"But try as he might, he can never stay awake.
With a drink in his hand, and a smile on his face.
Sitting down, or standin' up,
Where ever he lays his head, that's his bed.
Denji, Denji, Denji! Denji wake up!"
planetpain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmokyOni » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:16 pm

(were in the over grounds..)
(i aint gonna roleplay what sans did lol)
Sans came back through the forest in a matter of about five minutes, and he looked perfectly fine.
Frisk booped toriel in the snout and giggled, just trying to be silly.Papyrus walked over to sans, and gave that look, a good well knowing person would make, and sans shrugged "sans, you know exactly what i want to hear when we get home, if you dont wat to tell me now." "eh," he shrugged comfortably. "im fine papy, nothing your big bro cant handle, im still alive, ain't i?" "yes, but you wont for long, sif you keep on going the way you keep on going." "im gonna have a bad time?" he smirked and leaned his head a bit side way, and closer to papyrus. papyrus patted his head, trying not to freak out he made a very terrible pun, and nudged him so he'd sit down.
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Whimsical.Ghosts:. » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:35 pm

Toriel Dreemurr
The goat woman was surprised by the sudden touch and let out a shrill goat noise. She coughed, and her face burned with embarrassment.
𝒫𝓊𝓇𝓅𝑜𝓈𝑒 fєυℓѕ 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

ImageImageImage
𝐼 ℓσνє 𝓨𝓸𝓾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby planetpain » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:41 am

( Oh pfft might bad. I am not even that sure honestly. )

"I always loved hearing you talk about your dreams, Denji."
Fawful - Oiled Up - 19
"But try as he might, he can never stay awake.
With a drink in his hand, and a smile on his face.
Sitting down, or standin' up,
Where ever he lays his head, that's his bed.
Denji, Denji, Denji! Denji wake up!"
planetpain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmokyOni » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:32 pm

sans looked over at toriel as Destiny's index finger was lightly placed on her nose and started laughing."haha.oops, didn't mean to startle you Tori." Sans pat papyrus on his rib cage and motioned a hand towards them, "looks like she scared the ghost outta' her." Destiny sat up and gave sans a hug. "i just wanna hug you all today." she giggled, and then poked sans top of his little nose."your a goofy kid, Destiny." "yeah, thats what makes me so lovable!" "indeed!!" papyrus swiped up the human in a great hug as well, while sans was practically flung into it as well.he looked like a marshmallow in his bundle of fluffy white tufts of white fur, and bein' squished in papyrus, and Destiny's hug."you guys are ridiculously silly." he huffed a bang of destines away from his face and rubbed his head against papyrus shoulder, wrapping his arms around him too."Nyeh heh heh heh!" papyrus squeezed tighter and let them both down, and destiny bowled over sans on purpose."how come you never give out free hugs sans?" She had to ask, cuz she always wanted to hug him."dunno. i ain't as comfortable like papyrus and toriel, kinda not my thing." "what? are you kidding me! i think your super comfy, i think your a perfect person to hug all the time!" "yeah, yeah, whatever you say kid." she shrugged, with his hands back in his pockets.
(bang, as in, the little strand of hair from destiny's head. Destiny is frisk, btw, its just i gave her a name. lol)
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmokyOni » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:04 am

--Bump--
SmokyOni