GAME ㊉₣ SECREŦS (multifandom) open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: GAME ㊉₣ SECREŦS (multifandom) open

Postby molotov » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:59 am

(@reyes accepted! and thank you :>
    I think it'll be interesting to see reaper as prey.
    as for a predator for him, we'll have to wait for another person to join or, if you want, I'd be willing to make another character to fill in the role of being his predator ^^)
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FLYBOY » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:04 am

<<Oh boy, the irony. This will be good. I'm fine with waiting for someone else to show up, since he wouldn't know who it is anyway, but I'll try to get a post up sometime today>>
xxxxxxxxx
┌──────────────┐
link • eldemore
link • link

────── ──────

male // bi // 18+ // usa
↠formerly rebel scum, reyes, ellis.
↠just here for the rp
↠ trying to finish my eldemore wishlist

└──────────────┘
FLYBOY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:29 am

lawlpeepz wrote:
Edd|Eddsworld|Male|Prey|Tags; Blacksmith Knight
His heart started to beat a bit faster as he was asked the question. What if this person was his predator? Would he kill him right on the spot. I just got here, Edd told himself. I don't think that he will kill me right away... Plus, this person did seem pretty nice, in his opinion. He took a deep breath, and spoke, "I'm Edd. What's your name?"

Blacksmith Knight || Male || Shovel knight || Predator || tagged; Edd

He nodded, Edd was a strange name but guessed it was a name nonetheless. He thought about what name to give this Edd, Blacksmith Knight was not much of a name and Edd would probably not believe it in the first place. So instead he quickly thought of a different name he could use before looking back at Edd, "you can call me Black."
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FLYBOY » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:18 pm

Reaper || Overwatch || Prey || Location;; Second story hallway || Tags;; open || Form

Utter disorientation and confusion were not feelings Reaper was used to, nor were they ones he particularly liked. But he wasn't the sort to panic and lose his cool. His first thought upon seeing the sickeningly gaudy room he was now in was what an utter inconvenience it would be to get out. Even when the disembodied voice began to speak, hashing out some incomprehensible series of rules, he was neither startled nor unnerved. So he was to be at the whims of some idiotic billionaire with nothing better to do than to play people like pawns for their own amusement? Great. It didn't take long for him to come to the conclusion that he wanted no part in this 'game.' However, when one is but a piece on the board, quitting the game is much easier said than done. He could recognize that, but what he didn't know was what he could do about it. All things in due time, he decided, as he reached for the neatly-folded piece of paper that rested upon the dresser nearest to him. Time to find out just what role he was to play.

Prey.

The singular word cast a wave of anger across his mind. Was he really to be reduced to something so degrading, a mewling thing to be hunted down and slain? Pathetic. He would have hoped to at least get the opportunity to kill something out of this whole ordeal. He crumpled the paper up and tossed it aside. It wasn't as though he planned to play by the rules, anyway. God help whoever was assigned to be his 'predator'; he knew they would need it. There were few people he'd encountered who could best him in a fair fight, and he wasn't planning on making it easy on them in the slightest. Even figuring out who he was would be difficult; there were very few people who knew his real name, and he hardly looked the part of prey. He was confident he would be able to manipulate the others- presumably there were others here, though he had not seen any so far- into fearing him rather than targeting him. That much would be easy.

But for now, it was time to find out where he was and who he was up against. Reaper strode to the door of the room- 'his' room, he supposed- and stepped out into the hallway. It was deserted as far as he could see, but just as overwhelmingly garish as the room had been. While half-formed plans of manipulating this game had swirled their way through his mind, he decided it would be better to simply leave, if at all possible. So he began his search, plush carpets muffling the loud stomping of his metal boots as the black-clad wraith swept down the halls seeking another person, or better yet, a way out.
xxxxxxxxx
┌──────────────┐
link • eldemore
link • link

────── ──────

male // bi // 18+ // usa
↠just here for the rp

└──────────────┘
FLYBOY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:40 pm

"If you say so." Keith shrugged in response, looking around the expansive and lavishly decorated ballroom. "So........what kind of dance were you wanting to do? Because I am clueless on pretty much any type of dancing."
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:15 pm

((reyes, mind if Matt bumps into Reaper?))

Matt
    | Mail Jeevas
    | Male
    | Prey
    | Death Note
    | Form

Matt groaned. This place was a maze. Would it have killed the weird sicko who brought him there to have given him a map?!

Turning another corner, Matt wandered whether or not the walls were moving, just to annoy him. If they were, it was working. He passed another window, and stopped, craning his neck to try and look out of it. If he somehow managed to figure out where he was, maybe Near could launch a rescue..? Probably not, Matt admitted to himself. Even if he did find a way out, Near probably wouldn't waste the resources. Besides, Matt was sure he was smart enough to get himself out anyway.

The windows were an obvious way out, but then again, that would be too easy. What would be the point of putting people in a mansion(of all things!) to kill each other if they could all escape at the smash of a window? In addition to that, Matt didn't even know whether or not he was on the first floor. He hadn't been exploring long, but it was doubtful a house as big as this would only have a first floor. It would be a wonderful escape if he jumped out of a window and went splat on a floor three storeys down.

Matt almost groaned again. Looked like the game room would have to wait. First on the agenda? Escape. And before he could do that, he'd have to explore.
Matt pushed off the wall he'd been unconsciously leaning on, and, with one last look at the window, carried on walking again.

Inactive | msg on TH if needed.
If you play this game we're friends automatically hmu

Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FLYBOY » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:59 pm

<<Sure!>>

Reaper || Overwatch || Prey || Location;; Second story hallway || Tags;; Matt || Form

This place- this mansion, this prison, whatever it was- began to grow a tiring sight quite quickly. It was irritating in its monotony; every hallway, every door, sported the same lavish, unnecessary decor. It was the fanciness of it all that was the worst. Nothing at all practical or useful, everything intended to be looked at and nothing else. Reaper was used to practicality, the military precision of bases operating for the sole purpose of accomplishing something. Not looking pretty while they did it. To think that he could somehow have been bested by someone who had nothing better to do than decorate- it was a frustrating thought. He wasn't the sort who could easily be captured and locked up against his will. And he definitely wasn't the sort who could be kept there.

In his initial confusion upon arriving, he had thought in terms of actually playing this ludicrous game. No more of that. Now he was focused, pursuing only the thought of escape. Before long he found his way to an outer corridor, lined with doors on one side and windows on the other. He watched the windows out of the corner of his eye as he strode along the hallway. Beyond his reflection prowling alongside him, he could see little outside. Certainly not any identifiable landmarks. He was unsurprised to find that his comms had been cut, leaving him listening to nothing but static. One would hardly kidnap people and leave them with a viable way out.

But he doubted they knew all of his tricks. Reaper slowed to a halt along one of many identical windows, noting with some disgust that even the frame was gilded and decorated. He placed a hand against the glass, spreading claw-tipped gloves over the smooth surface as though he could will his way through the obstruction by thought alone. And then something strange began to happen. Black smoke poured from his hand, obscuring the shape of his digits in a cloud that sluggishly expanded to fill the gaps of the windowpane, utterly obscuring the view from outside. It pressed insistently against the glass, seeking some way out, some flaw in the construction of the window that would allow it to escape.
    Nothing.
    Of course there was nothing. He had been a fool to hope differently. All the same, it was anger and the need to get out in equal parts that drove him to put his fist through the glass. The smoke withdrew and a gauntleted hand followed in its wake; the metal glove and the strength behind it ought to have been able to punch through any ordinary glass. Predictably, he simply wasn't going to get that lucky.

There was something very wrong, Reaper knew that right away. A sharp pain spiked from several points in his hand, accompanied by a sickening crunch, while the window only rattled loudly in place. With a hiss of pain, he stepped back and fixed a hollow gaze upon the stubborn obstruction. His hand was most likely broken, but he somehow managed to ignore what must have been excruciating pain. It would heal itself soon; he could regenerate from such injuries at an unnatural rate, so there was no point in wasting more time than he had to on it.

That way out would take him nowhere. So he turned and strode on, continuing on his path and seeking another way out. But something unexpected reached his attention-- Footsteps. Someone else was approaching. Now that his illusion of solitude had been shattered, he adopted a new manner altogether. Suspicious, withdrawn, and guarded, he took up a post just around the corner, as though he were planning an ambush of sorts. His uninjured hand strayed towards one of his twin shotguns. They were beautiful in that way deadly things often are; a wide, blocky muzzle was offset by a grip that toed the line of practicality and appearances; the swooping design was vaguely reminiscent of the wings of a bird in flight.

The footsteps were getting closer at a slow, steady place. Most likely a wanderer. Like him. But if he was to survive here, he had to get the upper hand and he had to get it quickly. No child's play, no wasting time on alliances that existed only to find out who he was and to betray him. So as the stranger stepped around the corner, he surged forward and set the muzzle of the shotgun to the back of his head. Cool metal pressed insistently against the stranger's skull, as Reaper calmly looked on with his finger on the trigger- and spoke. His voice was all wrong, rasping and monstrous, as though the being that uttered the words was something less than human.
    "Just stay where you are. I've got some questions I want answered."

<<This got so... extra. Reaper is a useless edgelord, sorry. Maybe someday I'll be able to write a reasonable post instead of a massive text wall rip>>
xxxxxxxxx
┌──────────────┐
link • eldemore
link • link

────── ──────

male // bi // 18+ // usa
↠just here for the rp

└──────────────┘
FLYBOY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:43 pm

((Oh gosh. It's a smol story. O.o
I'm sorry, I don't think I'll be able to write that much. :lol:))

Matt
    | Mail Jeevas
    | Male
    | Prey
    | Death Note
    | Form

Freezing up when in a possible life-or-death situation was normal, Matt knew. It said so in many books, and showed so in many films. But experiencing it first-hand was different. Even with a first person shooter, when you got that burst of adrenaline when your character comes close to death, was insufficient to actually understand the complete, unshakable fear that rolled through your body, seeming to shut down your mind.
This was the part when a lot of people would try and run, or fight, or their nerves would give out, and they'd sink to the floor, twitching and trembling. Matt was not 'lots of people'.

So when the hard muzzle of a gun of some description was suddenly pressed against the back of his skull as he walked along the corridor past a corner, Matt instead used the split second after his assailant finished talking to curse his unawareness, consider the use of his own weaponry, deciding against it, thinking how scary the being threatening him sounded, and whether or not he'd left any coffee beans in the coffee machine at home.
So quickly did his mind dart from one idea to another, when he answered the Reaper, it appeared there was no hesitation. "You have some questions, huh? Shame I can't answer them.." Matt then tried his unseen assailant's resistance to tricks. "Besides, I might be more inclined to answer your questions if I felt threatened. But I don't. It's kind of hard to be worried if the gun pressed against my head still has its safety on."

Mat knew the natural impulse, no matter how confident the gunman, was to pull back the gun and check. If this being had even the slightest doubt about whether or not he'd set up his gun correctly, this would be a good time to make his getaway. There was no way Matt was going to die on his first day(?) here. Thinking about his chances, Matt's gloved hand twitched towards his own gun, hidden beneath his jacket.

Inactive | msg on TH if needed.
If you play this game we're friends automatically hmu

Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby killer romance. » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:00 am

raven walker wrote:

Sam Ⱳinchester ➵
33 Years | Male | Supernatural | Predator: Harley Quinn | Tags: Hux

Sam licked his lips and furrowed his brows in thought. "Well, I've already had a quick look around downstairs but all I found was some big ballroom." He shrugged, "But I think there'll be more down there than up here, so I guess we should poke around a bit there first." He forced a small smile. If Dean were here, there's no way they'd still be around this guy. The arrogance he'd first seen would have definitely deterred him. Luckily Sam had a bit more patience. Thinking of Dean reminded him about something. From his pocket he pulled out his phone and turned it on. Ah. Only 3% charge left. He tried to ring Dean, but there was no signal. "Crap." He stated, turned it off and tucked it into his pocket. "C'mon, let's go." He said half-heartedly and started towards the stairs.
---(f o r . y a)---

text text text text text
i'm miss brightside
the killers = life
brandon flowers <3
british female

the man - the killers
text text text text text

--( y o u ' r e . l o o k i n g )--

killer romance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ppig » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:18 am

Please limit coloured text to blues, otherwise I have difficulty reading it / will be unable to read it because I am colour blind.
    name; Jesse McCree
    alias; McCree
    gender/pronouns; Male, he/him
    sexuality; Bisexual
    species; Human
    age; 37
    fandom; Overwatch
    powers/abilities; McCree for sharp reflexes, a steady hand and a sharp eye. His prosthetic arm can also tear through metal.
    personality; Jesse has little regard for rules and regulations; he makes his own way in the world, regardless of other's expectations. He can be reckless and doesn't let anybody tell him what to do, even if it's for his own good. However, he has a strong sense of justice and will do whatever he can to help others and preserve freedom. That isn't to say he dislikes the law; he is fine with the law, as long as it doesn't bother him. This attitude leads to Jesse's overinflated ego. His beliefs are always right, and anyone who believes otherwise is silly and wrong. Once he's set on something, it is incredibly difficult to make him change his mind.
    Around people, Jesse is often cheerful and good natured. He enjoys making jokes and isn't afraid to make a fool of himself. His loud voice masks his introverted nature, and whilst he enjoys being the centre of attention for a short while, it can quickly become tiring.
    other?; McCree knows Reaper and Winston in canon, will this translate to this RP?
ppig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me