GAME ㊉₣ SECREŦS (multifandom) open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: GAME ㊉₣ SECREŦS (multifandom) open

Postby -ˏˋ Kakyoin ! » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:13 pm

Armitage ;; Male - Predator ;; Star Wars ;; Tags - Sam

The General took a moment to think of how exactly to answer Sam's question. Honestly, the situation was a bit strange to him, especially considering the circumstances. And yet...he wasn't entirely apposed to it or scared of the aspect of this 'game'. He wouldn't lie; Armitage had been the cause for billions of deaths, the destruction of an entire planetary system, all because of his pride and joy, StarKiller Base. A planet which he had turned into a superweapon (though it had taken many years to complete). The fact that his paper had stated that he was a 'predator' was more than fine by him.
    "I guess it's a bit strange. But definitely not something that I can't handle. Not that I would have had any troubles in the first place, but my chances of survival ans success have increased now that I have you to rely on." the General said with a pleased smile.

Hello there, you can call me Kak.
I'm a short story writer, fanfiction writer, and RPer. Feel free to add me on my Discord - I'm much more active on there than I am on here.

Discord ;; 2006 Subaru Baja#0069

╔════════════════╗
Twitter ;;
╚════════════════╝

-ˏˋ Kakyoin !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:42 pm

lawlpeepz wrote:
Edd|Eddsworld|Male|Prey|Tags; Blacksmith Knight
Edd looked at the other human in the eyes. "Yes, in fact, I did," he told him. "In the beginning, when I first got here." He placed his hands into his pockets, then glanced around. "It's a pretty nice place here though, although I would rather be home with my friends watching TV." He sighed. "I was wondering if any of them were here, but when I called, there was no answer. Do you have any friends?"

Blacksmith Knight || Male || Shovel knight || Predator || tagged; Edd

He shrugged, he had no idea what a T.V. was but decided not to question it. "I have never really had a chance to interact with anyone for to long. With having to help deal with monsters and crafting weaponry for people my social life has not been on top of my priorities."
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppypillar » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:50 pm

noivelle. wrote:
      amaros - angel - supernatural - predator to: edd - open

xxxxAmaros opened his eyes. He sat upward, realizing he was on a bed. He narrowed his eyes, taking in the room. Expensive furniture, soft bed, etc. He stood, glancing down at himself, or his vessel. Jason.. he wasn't talking. He usually talked. Wait.. He thought, looking around at the room again. How'd.. how'd I get here? He whipped around, eyes on the bed he'd awoke on. There was a small index card with the word "PREDATOR" printed on the front. He reached down, picking up the paper and turning it over. He frowned at what it said. Why had he been given a human to prey upon? Judging by his circumstances, he assumed he hadn't brought himself there. He tucked the card in his jacket pocket, not caring for it. It was just a piece of paper, and killing another human wouldn't be hard work. He sat back down on the side of the bed. At the thought of that, he realized that he couldn't hear anyone, and he felt.. off. Weak. He made a series of confused faces before standing back up, a dreamy and lost look on his face from the silence in his head that was usually filled with angels and Jason's banter. He walked to the door, opening it and stepping out, hearing muffled voices echoing down the hallways. He couldn't make out what they were saying.
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RainbowCakeBarf » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:43 pm

soupi wrote:
(it's alright, it happens!)
Joice || male || OC || Predator || Tags; Prince Alfonse
"I'm p-pretty confused about all of this, and i'm pretty worried, but d-do you mind if i tag along a bit?" Joice asked Alfonse, he was pretty worried and didn't want to be a predator. Joice noticed how Alfonse cocked his head, he didn't ignore it but decided not to ask. Joice didn't like a feeling of games including murder, since he had a small past of his grandfather dying in a different way. It made him feel stressed if someone asked him about if he had any parents.
any prns or name, don't use he/him
somewhere over the rainbow ~
☺ returning player ☺

RainbowCakeBarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nuffquaa » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:55 am

Edd|Eddsworld|Male|Prey|Tags; Blacksmith Knight
"Oh, cool," Edd told him. "Do you fight monsters a lot?" he questioned. "That's pretty cool. I remember one time there was a zombie apocolypse when my friends and I went to a theme park. Good times." He smiled. "I miss them. I wonder how they are back at home." His eyes met with the other human. "Where are you from?" he asked.
nuffquaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagicSpyglass » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:41 am

name; Klaus Baudelaire
    alias; Klaus
    gender/pronouns; Male
    sexuality; Heterosexual
    species; Human
    age; fourteen
    fandom; A Series of Unfortunate Events
    powers/abilities; Photographic memory, Multilingual
    personality; Klaus is very mature for his age, and he is also intelligent. It is hard for him to trust others, but those who do will have a loyal friend by their side. He also hates when adults and condescending to him because of his age. He will often not defend himself if he is attacked, but he will make precautions to prevent getting attacked and Klaus will defend those that he trusts.
    appearance; Klaus has black, neat, curly hair, hazel eyes, and round, Black glasses. He wears victorianesqe clothing.
    other?; He is allergic to peppermint.

Hello! I'm Chloe, I'm a adult Autistic girl! I have a lot of special interests :3
MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby invective~directive » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:02 am

Amethyst The Gem wrote:
Amethyst The Gem wrote:
Amethyst The Gem wrote:"I'm pretty sure I can handle that on my own," Keith smirked, back to his normal self, "I am a warrior after all." He said, then added, "I am used to having somene to watch my back though...................." Keith paused, remembering how the others had always been there when he needed them, and when he would be there for them as well.

(Sorry, I've been unexpectedly busy. I'll be busy today also, so I probably won't be able to post much)

Shiallia (Mira) - Keith (Red)

"I expect you can take care of yourself just fine." She paused for a moment. "I dunno, I bet you'd be fine, even if you're used to having your friends around, but allies are nice to have in a place like this. Personally, I'm used to doing things alone, but I'd like to be hangin' around someone else who knows how to fight." She looked vaguely reluctant to continue, but apparently decided to go on anyway. "Besides, you're pretty cool."
Please be patient with me, I'm super lazy and super forgetful. If it's my turn in a roleplay, feel free to pm me, I probably forgot. Heck you know what you can pm me anytime tbh I love getting pms.
invective~directive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aho. » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:26 am

||Name|;| Fukushima

||Alias|;| CandyPsycho
    Radioactive Trash

||Gender/pronouns|;| Male

||Sexuality|;| Bisexual

||Species|;| Cat

||Age|;| In human years 6, in cat years

||Fandom|;| No,,, Fursona

||Powers/abilities|;| Bite, Scratch, Radioactive goop

||Personality|;| Optimistic/Brave *scared of spiders 99%*

||Appearance|;| X~~~X

||Other?|;| i promise il make a fullbody sooner or later!
I FXXY O UXXL O V EXXM E
══════════════
L E TXXM E - - - - - - - - - - -
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Female||Bisexual||Proud Aho
---------------------------------
Always accepting donations
to my
Stocking Hoard.
══════════════
G O O O O O O O O O O O O

BestBuddie Senpai Buddie
Buddd Swaggggg "Child"
Franjesica Crazy Candiiiiii
O My favorite mod Cousin
Link ● Link ● Link
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Aho.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:40 am

"Allies would be a good thing to have." Keith agreed, "Especially if you aren't good at fighting." Keith pulled himself out of the water, sitting on the edge of the pool. He listened to Mira, and his violet eyes went wide with surprise. "No girl has ever said that to me......." He thought, looking away to hide the embarrassment clearly written on his face.

(Hey Sparkle, is Mira the type that would dance? Just had a little idea.....)
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:53 am

Blacksmith Knight || Male || Shovel knight || Predator || tagged; Edd

He raised an eyebrow through his helmet, a zombie apocalypse? He had no memory of the but once again decided not to question it. "I lived in The Valley and fought monsters quite a lot. Although I tended to stay in town and craft weapons for people. I assume that you have quite a lot of monsters where you lived as well."
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me