Pokemon: Kalos, Where Dreams Come True! (open and starting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Pokemon: Kalos, Where Dreams Come True! (open and starti

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:12 am

Ignore
Last edited by wolfrunner on Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:05 am

Jessica O'Meara/Female/Tagged;Party\Rafe

Long strides were taken to the cafe, where a girl in her late teens sat down at a table waiting to be served. A Blaziken sat down across from the girl, and from above a Talonflame swooped low to sit. Upon the back of said bird Pokemon, was a white flower flabébé, who fluttered to her trainer's outstretched hand. Jessica O'Meara slowly lowered the tiny Pokemon to the table, while in the other hand allowed star and Leo to come out of their pokeballs. The young Pokemon and his mother lay down near each other as a waiter took the girl's order. She in and of herself seemed at ease, letting the Pokemon large and small mingle with each other. Blaze looked at Jess with a look that said, control our friends. Jess just rolled her eyes and patted star on her head, earning a purr from the lion Pokemon. Her food came quickly, and the trainer gave some to each Pokemon before chowing down on her cake. She couldn't help it, she loved sweet things. A smile erupted as Flabébé went to Blaziken and stole her megastone, which blaze had taken off to look at in her paw. Amusement spread as she watched the two, before she stepped in and returned Blaziken her necklace. "Really now, guys. Behave, we aren't in the middle of nowhere anymore, this is a city with people. " Her voice was half teasing, and half serious, but the Pokemon all started behaving. A little. A little bit away, at a different table, a man was waiting for his own food, with a Persian and absol. "Hmm. Haven't seen an absol in a while, eh Blaze?" She asked her Pokemon, who nodded in confirmation. The last time the pair had seen an Absol was when they were still journeying back at home. She leaned back to recline as Star stood and shook once before slowly padding away, out towards the street. Jess gave a whistle, and glared at the lion Pokemon. Star glanced back and seemed to Sigh before returning to her trainer, while Leo tried to get onto the girl's lap.
Joseph Shmidt/Male/Tagged;Sarah

"Joe." The man took the girl's hand and shook it firmly, "And it is no problem at all. What brings a Zorua and it's trainer to the Kalos region?" He asked as bunnelby went to the fox pokemon, holding out it's hand to be shaked as well.
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:50 am

EDITED!!!

Sarah
The girl laughed,"Actually I was born right here in Lumiose. The little guy and I were just on our way out of the city. I just needed to stop and see the Proffesor before we met up to go." Sarah might have seemed a little old to be a new trainer but that didn't bother her one bit. While the normal age was ten when one started their Pokemon journey, people were different at different times and for different reasons. She was more of a late bloomer. "What about you and your Bunnelby?"

The dark furred canine considered the normal type for a moment, before taking a few steps forward to close the gap between them. Zorua proceeded to rub his head against Bunnelby's outstretched paw in his own form of greeting. 'Thanks, It's nice to meet you to Bunnelby!' The male cocked his head to the side when his ears swiveled and nose twitched. Something had cought his interest...something not quite visible yet but what would be soon enough. The little dark type was on his paws and took a few steps passed the Bunnelby, casting his crimson gaze down the Lumiose sidewalk.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:21 am

Rafe

Eventually the waiter returned, this time more cautious, and set a plate with the four berry treats and drinks down before the young man. Thanking the waiter, Rafe took a pair of the Oran Tarts and handed them to the Espurr cloning to his back. The young Pokemon then proceeded to hop from his trainer and make his way over to the lounging quadrupedal Pokemon near by. Espurr stopped by the Persian before offering one of the tarts to her. Lifting her head the creamy furred feline great fully accepted the sweet treat, before allowing the gray psychic type to sit and curl with her to eat. Meanwhile, while his companions enjoyed their tarts, the absol got to his paws and made his way over to his trainer's side. "Sol!", he barked taking a seat beside Rafe like a gaurd. Rafe smiled and offered the Spelon Berry flavored tart to the Disaster Pokemon before methodically rubbing his companion's head.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:12 am

Joseph Schmidt/Male/Tagged;Sarah

Joe nodded at the girl. "I was just delivering my crops. A lot of the cafes around here depend on farmers like me to bring them some fresh berries. Me and Bunnelby live a bit away, On route 7, Right off Camphier town." The man then watched the pokemon, his own Bunnelby looking very confused. The bunny pokemon turned to look at whatever it was zorua was looking at. "Hey, what's your zorua looking at over there?" Joe casually asked the female trainer, glancing at his pokemon once more.

Jess watched as the guy got his food, and smiled a bit before leaning back in her chair. Her phone started ringing, so she picked up to find her uncle Liam on the phone. "Hey, Uncle Liam." She said into the phone. "Jessie. Where have you been, You said you would be home in two minutes. It's been two hours!" Jessica Groaned. "Uncle Liam I'm sorry. I should have called or something. But's it's not like I'm defenseless, I mean-" Now you listen here. I did not take you in for you to lie. Now get home, RIGHT NOW! Before i ground you." As the man interrupted her, the pokemon around her table all seemed a mixture of sad and disappointed. "Uncle Liam, I'm not the same thirteen year old girl who first came to Kalos. I mean, I'm old enough to get my own place now, Uncle Liam. Look, I'll be home soon, OK?" At this, the girl hung up the phone and groaned aloud. Blaziken went to her trainer and patted her head. Jess looked up at the pokemon with a sigh. "Blaze, maybe we should move out. But they would be so lonely without us at home, wouldn't they?" The girl stood and glanced once more at the man with the pokemon from other regions. A slight smile grew on her face. "Well, Maybe one day, Blaze. We'll go back one day." Her voice full of longing for her home region. Star stood, but growled at her son, who was bouncing off towards the man and his pokemon playfully. When the young pokemon didn't listen, Star bounded over and pinned her son, who squirmed. Jess glanced over, and noticed the squabbling family right next to the man and his team. The girl ran back, and picked up Leo, who squirmed more as star watched her trainer. "I'm so sorry for the disturbance, Sir." Jessica said to the man, while glancing at her two lion pokemon angrily.
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:07 am

-omg, totally forgot about this...nooooo! I need to not forget about my rps!

Rafe
Though the Disaster Pokemon had been the first one to notice the squabbling family of fire lions and female trainer he didn't react much outside of a glance. That is until the little Espurr got up and left her elder feline companion to make her way towards the pair. Scarfing down the last bite of the spicy treat his trainer had given him, Absol got to his paws before quickly padding after the psychic type. In a bound the male quadruped cut off the curious pre evolution making her stop and glance up at him with an expression of innocent confusion. "Absol!", he snapped before turning towards Jessica scooping up the Litleo.

"Easy there buddy, no need to get the wrong idea." Rafe got up from his seat and walked over with the Persian following close behind him. He placed a hand on the dark type's head as Espurr scurried away back to the other feline who'd followed him. The young man looked up at the female trainer and smiled, "Sorry for what? No harm done and you weren't interrupting anything important. It looks like I'm not the only one with a furry curious handful to deal with." Rafe chuckled before adding, "I should be the one appologizing to you if my buddy worried you at all or Espurr bothered you."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:56 am

Jessica watched as the Absol approached, and Blaze moved as if to attack, until the trainer stepped in. "No, your pokemon weren't a bother. I just need to teach Leo some manners..." She glared at the lion pokemon, setting him down to join his mother, who cuffed his ear. "My name is Jessica, by the way. And well.... I think you have met my party." She said as her Talonflame tilted his head at her. Blaze picked up Flabébé as she went to stand by her trainer's side. Jessica glanced at her still bickering lions with a sigh. "You two need to behave." The scold was enough to get Star's attention, but not by much. Blaze just seemed to sigh and exchange a look with Talonflame, who simply shrugged. Rubbing her head, the female trainer quickly texted her Uncle Liam that she would be a little later, with which she got an immediate phone call. Giving a sly smile, Jess turned off the phone.
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Mon May 01, 2017 5:00 pm

-So I don't think the person rping Shade is coming back. Let's just move in without him.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magnapinna » Mon May 01, 2017 8:53 pm

(anyone open for my chars?

-pfp by lifora