๐““๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป |Multifandom|Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

๐““๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป |Multifandom|Accepting

Postby Lore Starcutter » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:58 am

You were in your own world, doing your own thing. Hanging out with friends, chilling out at home, whatever you do in your daily routine. Suddenly, you were engulfed in blinding white light, shutting your own eyes. When you reopened them, what greeted you was a room full of technology.
"Oh, I'm sorry if I was interrupting you.." A girl exclaimed, shaking her head. "You were brought here by my machine for a reason though. All the worlds are in danger by a team named the 'Galaxy Maintenance.' Dumb name, don't you agree? Anyways, they're traveling to different worlds, one at a time. And guess what? You may be tricked by the name, thinking they're keeping peace around worlds. But instead, they're destroying them! How crazy is that? Please, you have to help me! And besides... you can't go back. It's too dangerous. Will you join us? In the meanwhile... my name is Sukitnafu, but just call me Kit. Welcome to the Ethereal Haven!"

Summary:

A group named the Galaxy Maintenance is destroying worlds, one by one. Sukitnafu's machine summoned you by random when she turned it on. You will now temporarily reside in Ethereal Haven. In the meanwhile, there will be periodic missions in which you are all called to the MPR for Kit to give an announcement of the next world in danger. A group of 5-7 will go to the world to confront the current members of the Galaxy Maintenance there, and your goals will be to fight and force them out of the current world, and Kit will lock that world with a barrier, preventing both teams to go there again however. There are multiple different worlds that you can vote on to go next. Don't worry if you're gonna use a character that can't fight, they can help by using their brains onto what they can do!

You can also be a character that joins during a mission! If you'd like to do that, put it in the "Others" for the form, which is located on the discussion.

Forms for Discussion and Character Forms
This is not my first time hosting a roleplay, but it is the first time I'm doing one on here! If there's anything to add on, please PM me to inform me.
Last edited by Lore Starcutter on Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lore Starcutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Lore Starcutter » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:59 am

Rules

-Follow Tess' rules. These are majorly important.
-Any character from anything can be allowed! Their behavior must be appropriate for kids however.
-If you're using an OP character, tone down their/remove some abilities.
-You can also be a character that joins during a mission! If you'd like to do that, put it in the "Others" for the form.
-Please respect everyone.
-Speaking of respect, respect everyone's preference of gender, sexuality, etc.
-No Mary Sues or joke characters.
-Try to post often, the maximum for not posting is once per 5 days.
-If you are having problems or a question, PM me!
-You can make your own form if you'd like, really. The only required stuff is the character name, their fandom they're in, their powers, personality, and their species.
-Please post at least three sentences in each post you make.
-Try to put on your best grammar. It's okay to make mistakes once in a while however.
-Of course there will be fighting in this. Don't make it too bloody!
-If you want to give me a plot idea, PM me.
-Don't spam. No one likes their posts being clogged in a pile of random words/symbols.
-Please ask the character's roleplayer if you want to kill them.
-Ask me if you want a timeskip.
-If you want to become a mod, you must have roleplayed for at least two weeks here.
-Keep the rating PG-13!
-Follow the site's rules.
-Occasional drama is encouraged.
-If you need to roleplay something random temporarily (eg. a shadow Pokemon attacking you) then go ahead! Just as long as you don't roleplay them for too long.
-Don't start a flamewar; no one likes them.
-No powerplaying. Your character's gonna get hurt either way.
-When speaking OOC, use brackets, parenthesis, etc.
-Have fun!

This may seem a ton of rules, but they're easy to follow. I may add more when needed.

Ethereal Haven Rules

-Absolutely no going/stepping into/flying over/bouncing into the forest.
-Battles can only take place in the battle room.
-If you need something, ask one of Kit's robot servants that are going around the place, not Kit herself!
-Don't break any of the windows.
-Everyone must come to the MPR when the alarm hits.
-Knock on Kit's office door.
-Don't even penetrate the barrier located on the rooftop.
Last edited by Lore Starcutter on Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Lore Starcutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters

Postby Lore Starcutter » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:59 am

Sukitnatfu / Female / 23 / OC / OC (Played by MirroGem)
Kirby / Male / 200+ / Kirby / Canon (Played by MirroGem)
Rinawagufa Shioh / Female / 5 / Undertale / OC (Played by MirroGem)
Isabelle Lightwood / Female / Unknown / Shadowhunters TV Series / Canon (Played by KyokoKirigiri)
Clary Fray / Female / Unknown / Shadowhunters TV Series / Canon (Played by KyokoKirigiri)
Victoria Morgenstern / Female / 15 / Shadowhunters TV Series / OC (Played by KyokoKirigiri)
Kayla / Female / 14 or 15 / Pokemon / OC (Played by KyokoKirigiri)
Veloura / Female / 15-16 / Fire Emblem Fates / Canon (Played by Kiroattack)
Sliver / Agender / 7 / Magic: The Gathering / OC (Played by InfectedHau)
Kyo Nagano (Gale) / Female / 17 / Legend of Zelda / OC (Played by Mouse26)
Melia Antiqua / Female / 88 / Xendoblade Chronicles / Canon (Played by Mouse26)
Heinz Doofenshmirtz / Male / 49 / Phineas and Ferb / Canon (Played by TheFlynnFlecherSibs)
Ferdinand Lawrance Fletcher / Male / 8 / Phineas and Ferb / Canon (Played by TheFlynnFlecherSibs)
Luna / Female / 1000+ / My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic / Canon (Played by EcoLaserBuilder)
Virgo / Female / ??? / OC / OC (Played by Megazan)
Edward Powers / Male / 27 / OC / OC (Played by [โ„ญity Of ร…ngels])
Vladimir Markovsky / Male / 49 / OC / OC (Played by [โ„ญity Of ร…ngels])
Holly Eaglewing / Female / 20 / Fire Emblem / OC (Played by Aura Dragoness)
Wave / Male / 20 / Pokemon / OC (Played by Aura Dragoness)
Bog King / Male / ??? / Strange Magic / Canon (Played by peppermint & poetry)
Keith / Male / 18-19 / Voltron: The Legendary Defender / Canon (Played by Amethyst the Gem)
Obsidian / Male / 20 / Wings of Fire / OC (Played by Yveltal)
Troke / Male / 30 / Borderlands / OC (Played by Roman Torchwick)
Mtreas / Male / 31 / Borderlands / OC (Played by Roman Torchwick)
Mamoru Chiba / 18(?) / Sailor Moon / Canon (Played by Prince Endymion)
Twilight Tails / Female / Young adult / My Little Pony (G1) / Canon (Played my MagicSpyglass)
Best Wishes / Female / Young adult / My Little Pony (G1) / Canon (Played by MagicSpyglass)
Lofty / Female / Young adult / My Little Pony (G1) / Canon (Played by MagicSpyglass)
Baby Ribs / Male / Child / My Little Pony (G1) / Canon (Played by MagicSpyglass)
Milky Way / Female / Young adult / My Little Pony (G1) / Canon (Played by MagicSpyglass)
Yum Yum / Female / Young adult / My Little Pony (G1) / Canon (Played by MagicSpyglass)
Dewdrope / Female / 12 / OC / OC (Played by MagicSpyglass)

Last edited by Lore Starcutter on Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:37 am, edited 24 times in total.
Lore Starcutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ethereal Haven Layout

Postby Lore Starcutter » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:00 am

These are messy maps found in the Teleport Room. If you spot an orange dot on the map, that's how small you are... unless you're someone who's bigger or smaller than a human. Each room has four elevators located at the exact same spot. The entire building on the outside is made up of smooth, white marble.

Floor 1 - The MPR
This floor is completely underground.

MPR
The Multi-Purpose-Room is where everyone gathers up when there are meetings, breakfast, lunches, and dinners. The walls are light cream, and the floors are cherry wood. There is a large monitor in which people can watch the ones that are on a mission in the world if there is one.

Stage
This is where Kit will be during meetings, usually showcasing which world in danger or such. No one is allowed to go onto the stage however, meaning no one has seen the backstage.

Kitchen
Where the Ethereal Haven make their food. The robots used to bake food can bake anything, but you'd need to request them to make it and it has to be food.

Bathrooms
It's self-explanatory. The floors are light blue tiles with white walls. They're often maintained.

Teleport Area
This is where Kat summoned you and the others. The entire room is black with technological symbols and wires running all over. The teleport machine is similar to that of a tube, but there's no window to trap anybody in. The machine that's used for teleporting people to other worlds actually looks like a photo booth, but the curtain is replaced by a door.

Floor 2 - The Entertainment
See the bottom line of the "E" for elevator? That marks where the Haven is sticking out of the cliff and reveals itself to the sky and the forest. Every wall that is revealed to the outside is covered in light blue-tinted glass.

Hallway #1
It's where people can walk through the entire floor. Takes about 5 minutes to walk the entire way. The part that shows itself to the outside has the walls covered in light blue-tinted glass. The entire floor is made up of white yet smooth stone. It's unknown why it's called Hallway#1 since it's the only hallway that has a number after it.

Lounge
Relax all you want over here! There's white couches that follow the round layout, plus some TVs to keep you entertained. It's also the best place to read a book; if you don't count your own room. There's a large mat in the middle that's red velvet. The entire floor is a dusty brown carpet and the walls are half tinted glass and half white wallpaper. There's a door to the Spa, but oddly no door to the Arcade.

Spa
The relaxation is here! The robots can paint your nails, you can do makeup, and especially you can relax in the hot spring. The spa is separated in half. One is for women, and the other is for men. Any other kinds of genders can visit both. In each one, there is a Jacuzzi, mini salon, nail polisher, and nail painter.

Arcade
Play all the games here! There's arcade machines, hockey simulators, Nintendo consoles, Microsoft consoles, Sony consoles, and more. There's also laptops here. The floor is a black carpet with occasional triangles of different colors. The walls are also black, but are a bit lighter to resemble very dark gray.

Theater
You guessed it! Big screen time. Everyone can vote which movie they can watch. There's tons of bleachers and seats to sit on, so just sit back and enjoy. The floor is black while the walls are velvet red.

Cafe
Starbucks, sweets, and coffee. Enjoy more relaxation here. Outside of the cafe is a chalkboard sign saying what was the special for the day. Inside, there's a small bar where people can order their coffee and there are mini-tables everywhere. No alcoholic things are sold however.

Pool
It's a large pool alright. It comes from 3 feet all the way down to 20 feet. It's safer to stay on the shallow side for sure. Because of this, there are rails embedding the floor starting from 10 feet. There's also a small kiddie pool that ranges from 3 feet to 5 feet. Yes, there is a shower room, it's next to the door to the pool. When asked about why the room isn't marked on the map, Kit just excuses that "I was too lazy to mark it out." The floor is light gray and the walls are light blue.

Skate Rink
Skates with your skates here! The rotary movement is the same, and sometimes one of the robot servants would come in to host a race. This is not for ice skaters. You can grab a pair of skates whenever you want, gear included. The floor is made out of birch trees and the wallpaper is a very light purple. There are neon lights at the skate section. The skating rink itself is white. There are red rails around the rink.

Ice Skating Rink
The same thing with the Skate Rink, but on ice. Feel free to preform small things on here, there are bleachers against the north wall! The rink is divided into half, one for ice skating and the other for hockey. Against the south wall are the equipment needed for either sport.

Battle/Training Room
The name explains it all. Train for battle or plain out have a brawl here. Don't make things too violent though! There are punching bags, dummies, sandbags... all of those things in the northeast corner. There's a ring located in the southwest corner there people can either punch it out or battle normally. In the northwest corner is the area for martial artists. Southeast corner is for those to temporarily take a break at.

Sukinatu's Office
That's her office alright. It's consisted of a large desk with a small chair. The entire room color is surprisingly pastel, not business-like in any way.

Security Room
There are indeed cameras all around the place. Don't ever think you won't get caught for breaking a rule. Breaking one of the cameras won't help. This is where Kit can see what's happening everywhere inside of the Haven, not including your rooms. That's why she sends the cleaners to the rooms often, so her robots can report anything suspicious inside.

Kit's Bedroom
It's unknown what's even in there. Perhaps more pastel colors?

Floor 3 - The Rooms Part 1
Image\
This is where all of your rooms are! All of these rooms can be imagined or decorated however you like, so use your imagination! Do the rooms look like the ones in your home? Do they look like a store? Do they look like a hotel?

Lobby
The lobby has a huge, rectangular rug in the big area. The receptionist is- you got it- one of Kit's robot servants. They'll help you explain what the entire rooms are about.

Floor 4 - The Rooms Part 2
It's the exact same thing as floor 3, but the room numbers have changed.

Floor 5 - the Rooftop
Reveal yourself to the skies and fresh air! The rooftop is consisted of light blue floor tiles, plus a garden. There are white rails that surround the entire rooftop. All the tables have an umbrella located in the middle. The umbrellas are big enough to cover the entire table + the seats. There are also benches located south and west of the food stands. Anybody can come here from 6:30 AM - 12:00 AM. All around the entire rooftop are scattered street lamps. There is also a large barrier around the rooftop that prevents you from going into the forest. Don't even think about penetrating it either, you'll get in trouble.

The Garden Plot
Garden all you want here! Just make sure you didn't plant a carnivorous one. There are occasionally trees, but besides that, there's only a few flowers. Plant with other people to make this thing prettier. Make sure not to break any of the two street lamps that are somehow on the plot however. There's a gardening fence surrounding the plot and two garden gates, one located south and the other located west.

The Blacktop
Play sports here or jump rope or something! There's four handball courts, two tennis courts, five tetherball courts, and six basketball courts. You can do almost any outdoor activity here. There's even a spot for drawing with chalk!

Food Stands
Get your sweet treats here! Corndogs, cotten candy, soda, water, salad, whatever. You don't even have to pay, so free food!

The Forest

Don't even think about going out here. It may be pretty, but there's "dangerous things" in there, quoted by Kit. No matter where you look however, there seems to be no animals you can spot. Not even birds in the far distance...
Last edited by Lore Starcutter on Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lore Starcutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ethereal Haven Status and Current World Status

Postby Lore Starcutter » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:00 am

Ethereal Haven

Time of Day

[] Morning
[] Midday
[] Afternoon
[x] Dusk
[] Night
[] Midnight
[] Early Morning

Weather

[X] Clear Skies
[] Slightly Cloudy
[] Cloudy
[] Drizzle
[] Rain
[] Downpour
[] Lighting Storm
[] Breezy
[] Windy
[] Strong Winds
[] Snowy
[] Whiteout

Day of the Month: 15th
Day of the Week: Tuesday
Month: April

Current World

Current World: Pokemon (Anime); Kalos; Set after Ash leaves
Mission Status: Not started
Team Members: Obsidian, Virgo, Keith, Isabelle, Melia, Baby Ribs, Kirby

Time of Day

[] Morning
[] Midday
[] Afternoon
[X] Dusk
[] Night
[] Midnight
[] Early Morning

Weather

[] Clear Skies
[X] Slightly Cloudy
[] Cloudy
[] Drizzle
[] Rain
[] Downpour
[] Lighting Storm
[] Breezy
[] Windy
[] Strong Winds
[] Snowy
[] Whiteout

Day of the Month: 26th
Day of the Week: Saturday
Month: May
Last edited by Lore Starcutter on Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:39 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Lore Starcutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved

Postby Lore Starcutter » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:01 am

Just in case
everything is a wip