Rattle the stars (Percy Jackson Roleplay) New and OPEN!!!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Rattle the stars (Percy Jackson Roleplay) New and OPEN!!

Postby WitchHazel » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:16 am

Name: Skyler "Skye" Rosenberg
Godly Parent: Zeus
Where: Walking to the Dining Pavilion
Tags: Jaden

Skye followed Jaden to the pavilion, pondering their encounter. She reckoned that he was okay to hang out with, though he did kinda get on her nerves. Nonetheless, he wasn't an Aphrodite kid, and he didn't seem like he was too mean or going to do anything to hurt her. She found herself secretly hoping that there were some kids close to her age at camp; so far she'd only really talked to those older than her.

Name: Mirabelle Everhart
Godly Parent: Aphrodite
Where: Wandering Camp
Tags: Gabriel

Mirabelle released a short laugh. "Honestly, I don't blame you," she admitted. "I hope my mother doesn't make me fall in love with the Hydra for saying this, but I still have mixed feelings about being a daughter of Aphrodite. In my cabin... there's a lot of pressure to fit in. I feel like I can't really be myself around most of my cabinmates."

Name: Dara Patel
Godly Parent: Hypnos
Where: Dining Pavilion
Tags: Simon (?)

Dara sprinted to the dining pavilion, eager to get to his table. He found that he had grown quite hungry in the time he'd been with Teddy. When he'd arrived, he grabbed a plate and quickly sacrificed some of the food to his father before seating himself at the Hypnos table. He glanced down the table to see another boy about two years younger than him - Simon, was it? He offered the boy a short wave before digging into his pizza.

Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:50 am

Jaden / Tags: Skye
He got his food and turned to talk to Skye. "So how new are you?" He scraped a portion of food into the fire for his mother, Nike, then looked back to the Zeus girl.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:56 am

Tags: Jaden

Skye got some food and walked over to the brazier. "I just arrived last night," she admitted, scraping a portion of her meal into the fire for Zeus. "Got claimed today. After the whole blowing-up-the-armory-wall fiasco. Apparently, it impressed daddy dearest and he decided to claim me." She stuck her tongue out at the sky as a low rumble sounded. It seemed Zeus didn't like the way she was talking about him, but Skye didn't care.

Mirabelle released a short laugh. "Honestly, I don't blame you," she admitted. "I hope my mother doesn't make me fall in love with the Hydra for saying this, but I still have mixed feelings about being a daughter of Aphrodite. In my cabin... there's a lot of pressure to fit in. I feel like I can't really be myself around most of my cabinmates."

Dara sprinted to the dining pavilion, eager to get to his table. He found that he had grown quite hungry in the time he'd been with Teddy. When he'd arrived, he grabbed a plate and quickly sacrificed some of the food to his father before seating himself at the Hypnos table. He glanced down the table to see another boy about two years younger than him - Simon, was it? He offered the boy a short wave before digging into his pizza.

Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:44 am

Jaden / Tags: Skye
He stood near the fire, waiting for her to finish giving her offerings. "Cool." He looked at the sky and squinted. "So..? He looked around at the tables and everyone else eating. He saw that the Nike table was still empty. "You can go eat at the Zeus table... He pointed to it. " I'm probably just gonna go down to the river to eat, as you can see, there's no other Nike demigods or demigoddesses. "

(Is anyone else online or open to interact with Ariana?)
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thatgirlcalledember » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:52 am

((Im here but i have zero idea as to what to do))
In The End
--------------------------------------------------------
We're left infinitely and utterly
--------------------------------------------------------
Alone.
Thatgirlcalledember

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:10 am

Well Ariana is just sitting outside the Aphrodite cabin twirling her hair and looking at her reflection in a nearby puddle)
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:40 am

Tags: Open

"Alright then, see ya," Skye bid him farewell as she started to walk towards the empty Zeus table. The thought of eating alone wasn't especially appealing, but it was most likely much better than having to sit at the ever-crowded Hermes table. With a sigh, she sat down at the table and began to eat.

Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:45 am

Jaden / Tags: Open
He walked down to the river and sat down on the green grass. He set his food down next to him and began eating.

Ariana / Tags: Open
Ari sat outside the Aphrodite cabin, twirling her hair around her index finger and admiring her reflection in a nearby puddle. She grumbled, not liking to be a lone.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:39 pm

Bump)
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:04 pm

flamed_writer wrote:
Blake Dawn|Female|Hades|Claimed|Tags; Amber

Blake smiled. "I got a letter from someone anonymous once." She said, pausing. "It said that one phrase. No address no name. Nothing. Just 'Darkness isn't always bad'. And then 'remember that'. Honestly I have lived by that phrase." She reached the lunch place and remembered being told which table was which. She sat down in the Hades and looked at Amber. "Have you lived by a phrase?"
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me