Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

Postby lilymei. » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:36 pm

Jyugo || Male || White Pairing (Keika) || Nanbaka || Tags: You
Yawning, Jyugo continued to walk before hearing one of the group he had been in for a bit speak and looked back, turning his head about 45 degrees to the right. "Hah? If you want to, I guess that would be alright." He said with a small shrug of his shoulders, obviously not very serious about what was going on. He kinda just preferred to be alone, but he could stand being around others as he had around his other inmates. "So, what's your name?" He asked, guessing if this guy was going to be tagging along that he should at least learn a name.

Erza Scarlet || Female || Crimson Pairing (Jellal) || Fairy Tail || Tags: Jellal
Erza flinched at his statement. "You don't remember any of it... Not even the times you saved my life. The times you risked your own being for me. Or when I did the same. That's awful..." She said in a somewhat melancholic tone as she watched him use his magic to move the conveniently placed rock in the corner of the room. Was he testing her? Did he think she wouldn't be able to dodge it? Or maybe he was waiting for when she would be caught off guard or something. Trying to figure out Jellal's strategy while in the middle of fighting with herself was hard, but she knew she had to somehow bring Jellal's good memories back since they all seemed to disappear. And if you lived a life without both the good and the bad, you weren't living at all. And that's exactly how Jellal was acting at the moment. While Jellal lifted the rock, Erza threw herself towards the mage, her swords above her head as she was ready to swing them down across his shoulders to at least throw him off for a little while.

C.C || Female || Lime Pairing (Corrin) || Code Geass || Tags: Corrin
C.C. was actually starting to like how this guy thought. "That sounds reasonable. I guess, let's go then." She said, flipping her hair over her shoulders before moving to the door beside the one she had been looking at and tried the handle again. To her surprise, it did open and she pulled it open, standing at the doorway to look down the hall to see if there would be any obvious traps that she could catch before falling into them. "Doesn't look like there's much though we should be careful. I'll go first. You stay back for a moment." She said, knowing her immortality would keep her from being killed unless it was something infused with Code (etc. etc. etc.) and walked it, gingerly taking a step forwards, feeling a platform below her feet though she wasn't sure how wide it was and continued in basically a straight line.

Kousei Arima || Male || Pink Pairing (Kaori) || Your Lie in April || Tags: Kari
Kousei followed after the girl, a bit slow but he was determined not to kill himself before he could get back to his world to perform in the next piano competition. Kousei smiled softly at her statement. "It's fine, just be careful." He said, watching her near the exit, following her until he had caught up with her and stood as he waited for her to continue towards the exit of the room.

Yuki Sohma || Male || Purple Pairing (Saralegi) || Fruits Basket || Tags: Saralegi
Yuki smiled. "That sounds like a good idea. Should we just start walking until we find a way down like the letter told us to?" The purple-haired boy said with a slight shrug of his shoulders before starting down one of the hallways, another rat coming out from around a corner and he bent down to pick it up, this time it was brown with dark eyes. Smiling, he stroked the creature with two fingers before continuing to walk down the hall again to find a way off this floor.

Izaya Orihara || Male || Gold Pairing (Jessica) || Durarara!! || Tags: Jessica
Izaya shook his head. "The room doesn't allow my vision to be normal." He explained, pausing before continuing. "It's hard to see for me. I can tell from here it's a bright room though from within the room my vision lessens. Probably just another stupid trick of the Matchmaker." Izaya cursed under his breath at that thought. It wasn't like he had the ability to change his own physical traits such as vision, he could control others emotionally but in the end, he was still, mostly human. Izaya sighed, trying to think of a way out of this situation. He knew that there probably would be another way down if they actually looked for it, but he also realized the shortest way was always the hardest...
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:59 pm

Jessibel
Female- 14- Bisexual- Crush: None yet- Orange Pairing (Claus)- Pokemon- Tagged: Claus and Rin, Akira

The redhead looked at the girl that had joined Rin, and she wondered who she was. Shaking her head, she figured she was with Rin now, so she accepted the girl being there, much like a dog might accept a second human. Shaking her head, she sighed as she studied the bookshelf, then thought she heard yelling behind it and jumped. She growled softly when she realized it was directed at her. "I was distracted by Rin falling again! I didn't see you go into it." she snorted, rolling her eyes.

When he blasted a hole through it, she shook her head an said nothing, just grumbling as she took the book and snorted. She skimmed through the thing then set it down. (Sorry, I honestly forgot what the book was, if you mentioned any specifics) Saying nothing, she turned into her Umbreon form, and she picked up the book. Ignoring the boys now, she trotted smartly to where Akira was beside Rin, and pawed at her lower leg, the part she could reach from her height, still holding the book.

Saralegi/King Saralegi
Male- 17- Bisexual- Crush: None yet- Purple pairing (Yuki)- Kyou Kara Maou!- Tagged: Yuki

The golden eyed male titled his head as he looked at the other male. He nodded as he looked at him, and smiled at the rat on his own shoulder. He then looked at Yuki again, as Yuki continued to speak. Sara nodded as he looked at him, again. He hummed quietly as he said "That idea sounds just fine." He looked at the brown rat, and then at the one on him. It was squeaking like mad as it noticed the other rat.

Sebastian Michaelis
Male- Appears 17 or 18- Hetero- Crush: Not yet- Sky Blue pairing (Jasaphere)- Black Butler- Tagged: Jasaphere

The raven haired and ruby eyed male shook his head, and he sighed as soon as she was up out of the hole. He was honestly a bit surprised when she hugged him, but only shook it off a bit. Smiling slightly at her, he said "I am glad you are not hurt. I am glad it did not get you. I assume we should head back up, and try to find a different way down, then?"

Jessica
Female- 22- Bi or Hetero- Crush: Izaya- Gold pairing (Izaya)- Durarara- Tagged: Izaya

The redhead hummed and tilted her head when he shook his head. She huffed, and was about to raise a little fuss, when she stopped at what he said. "Wait, you mean it becomes almost like you can't see, but not quite? That's weird, because I can see just fine in here." She sighed as she looked back towards his direction. "Wait, this a map. I can help you get through the maze." she said.

Konoha/Kuroha
Female- 19- Bi- Crush: None yet- Rose pairing- Kagepro/Mekakucity Actors- Tagged:

(now i have wb for her, XD))

Tama
Male- 15 or 16- Homosexual- Crush: Nope- Amber pairing (Alec)- OC- Tagged: Open

The young Neko hummed and sighed as he awoke, perking his ears and flicking his tail across what felt like a bed. He was used to just sleeping wherever, but always being curled up to his brother, so this came as a surprise, and made him a bit fearful. He looked about, and spotting no sign of his brother he gave a little whimper. He shuddered as he sat up, flicking his tail and twitching his ears as he slid off the bed. He stared at the paper when his hand brushed it on the bed, confused but seeing a name: Alec. He walked to his door, and opened it, and with his heightened sense of hearing he could hear a voice. "H-Hello?" he called, shivering a little bit.

(It's Alec he heard, hope this is alright))
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:19 pm

Jyugo || Male || White Pairing (Keika) || Nanbaka || Tags: You
Yawning, Jyugo continued to walk before hearing one of the group he had been in for a bit speak and looked back, turning his head about 45 degrees to the right. "Hah? If you want to, I guess that would be alright." He said with a small shrug of his shoulders, obviously not very serious about what was going on. He kinda just preferred to be alone, but he could stand being around others as he had around his other inmates. "So, what's your name?" He asked, guessing if this guy was going to be tagging along that he should at least learn a name.

Erza Scarlet || Female || Crimson Pairing (Jellal) || Fairy Tail || Tags: Jellal
Erza flinched at his statement. "You don't remember any of it... Not even the times you saved my life. The times you risked your own being for me. Or when I did the same. That's awful..." She said in a somewhat melancholic tone as she watched him use his magic to move the conveniently placed rock in the corner of the room. Was he testing her? Did he think she wouldn't be able to dodge it? Or maybe he was waiting for when she would be caught off guard or something. Trying to figure out Jellal's strategy while in the middle of fighting with herself was hard, but she knew she had to somehow bring Jellal's good memories back since they all seemed to disappear. And if you lived a life without both the good and the bad, you weren't living at all. And that's exactly how Jellal was acting at the moment. While Jellal lifted the rock, Erza threw herself towards the mage, her swords above her head as she was ready to swing them down across his shoulders to at least throw him off for a little while.

C.C || Female || Lime Pairing (Corrin) || Code Geass || Tags: Corrin
C.C. was actually starting to like how this guy thought. "That sounds reasonable. I guess, let's go then." She said, flipping her hair over her shoulders before moving to the door beside the one she had been looking at and tried the handle again. To her surprise, it did open and she pulled it open, standing at the doorway to look down the hall to see if there would be any obvious traps that she could catch before falling into them. "Doesn't look like there's much though we should be careful. I'll go first. You stay back for a moment." She said, knowing her immortality would keep her from being killed unless it was something infused with Code (etc. etc. etc.) and walked it, gingerly taking a step forwards, feeling a platform below her feet though she wasn't sure how wide it was and continued in basically a straight line.

Kousei Arima || Male || Pink Pairing (Kaori) || Your Lie in April || Tags: Kari
Kousei followed after the girl, a bit slow but he was determined not to kill himself before he could get back to his world to perform in the next piano competition. Kousei smiled softly at her statement. "It's fine, just be careful." He said, watching her near the exit, following her until he had caught up with her and stood as he waited for her to continue towards the exit of the room.

Yuki Sohma || Male || Purple Pairing (Saralegi) || Fruits Basket || Tags: Saralegi
Yuki nodded and continued to walk down the hall, stroking the rat on his hand as he looked around, opening a few of the doors along the main hallways, just finding them to be like the room he had woken up in a while back. "Hmm... Doesn't seem to be very many options. I guess the end of the hallway may have better chance of finding something different?" He suggested, pointing down one of the long corridors.

Izaya Orihara || Male || Gold Pairing (Jessica) || Durarara!! || Tags: Jessica
Izaya let out a sigh, mostly of disgust. He absolutely despised having others do all the work, especially having to trust in others to do what he wanted to do. Unless, of course, he had an emotional grip on one of them to force them to do what he wanted them to, but with Jessica, that wasn't true. She didn't have anyone he could use as leverage since it was basically him who was her "caretaker" of sorts but he nodded. "Fine. But no touching. Just give me a general number of feet or meters and directions to turn in. I can understand that well enough." He said, shoving his hands into his pockets as he walked into the room, the oddness of losing his vision still a bit nauseating. Taking a few slow steps he finally regained his entire balance, hiding the entire uncertainty well as he waited for the girl's instructions.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:29 pm

(Gonna wait till Faded posts with Rin)

Olivia
Female || 23 || Bisexual || Crush: None || Gray Pairing || Fire Emblem Awakening || Tagged: Keith

Looking around, the dancer let a soft sigh escape her lips. "This place is going to be so tiring to get through," she breathed out with a shake of her head. If it continued to be like this, she would tire out in no time. Constantly running and performing tasks would be more than enough to wear her down. Even when she was in the army they had breaks as often as they could to make sure the soldiers were all well rested. Looking back at Keith, Olivia couldn't help but look at the wound the arrow had caused him. "Are you are you are alright?" she asked genuinely.

Linkle
Female || 17 || Pansexual || Crush: None || Navy Pairing || Hyrule Warriors Legends || Tagged: Max

Smiling when Max agreed to lead the way, the Hylian followed after her. "Thank you! I really appreciate it Max," she said. Reaching down for one of her crossbows just in case, she lifted it up as she trailed behind the other girl. If anything were to jump out at them in this maze she would be prepared to attack no matter what. Max had been nice enough to guide her so it was the least she could do in return. For all she knew, there might be nothing in the maze that she would need to fight. The Matchmaker might use fear as a tool to trick all of them. For all they knew he might not have anything overly dangerous in this place, but rather just have endless mazes and puzzles to tire them out so they might never escape.

Corrin
Male || 22 || Pansexual || Crush: None || Lime Pairing || Fire Emblem Fates || Tagged: C.C

Stopping at the entrance of the hall, the dragonkin watched C.C continue on. "You know you don't need to put yourself into a risky situation for me," he told her, completely oblivious to the fact that she was for the most part immortal. "I'm pretty well versed in battle. I did lead an army back home." Carefully, he took a step forward, being extremely cautious as he followed after her. If this were to be some kind of trap, he wouldn't let her suffer through it alone. They were supposed to be in it together. By no means did he underestimate her ability to defend herself or anything like that, but he struggled to sit back and watch others go alone and not do anything about it. He didn't want to lose his only company either, especially when his transforming was acting up and currently causing him difficulties. That was never a good sign for him and just in case he did lose it, he knew he needed someone around to try and snap him out of any kind of rampage.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:35 pm

Mercury Black | 20 | Male | Heterosexual | RWBY | Silver Pairing | Tag: Corona
Mercury's fingers twitched slightly at her reply, before he raised his hand up and covered his face for a moment. "Oh hell no..." He murmured. "Please don't tell me you're the one. I was hoping on avoiding whoever my apparent 'soulmate' was, and leave this place as soon as possible." Dragging his hand back down and returning to crossing his arms, he looked at her sternly, before smirking. "Looks like we're stuck together then, cupcake."

Hanzō Urushihara / Lucifer | 19 | Male | Bisexual | The Devil Is a Part-Timer! | Orchid Pairing | Tag: Caitlyn
He blinked in confusion for a moment at her question, before coming to the conclusion that she'd just said his chosen human name, or at least tried to say it. "Um... That would be me." The teen wondered how she could know his name. He barely ever left the house, so he hadn't met anyone outside Sadao and those in his company, she this girl certainly wasn't one of them.

Thats when Urushihara remembered the note. It had given him a persons name, and since this person new his name despite the fact they'd never met, he could only come to one conclusion. "And... does that mean that you're Caitlyn?" It only left one explanation, being that whoever this was had seen his name on the note they had been given. Which meant the girl standing before him had to be his soulmate.
ImageImageImageImage
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:39 am

"Do you need to rest for a minute? There's nothing coming yet. Here, sit down." Normally, Keith would keep pushing forward until the entire battle was over, but that was at home, and with the people he knew. Here, he had to learn someone else's pace, and adapt to their needs. Keith gently pulled his jacket off, in order to get a better look at his shoulder. "I........I'm fine. It doesn't hurt too bad...."
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:41 am

Olivia
Female || 23 || Bisexual || Crush: None || Gray Pairing || Fire Emblem Awakening || Tagged: Keith

Watching him pull his jacket off to observe his wound better, the dancer took a hesitant step toward him. "You really should at least wrap something around that before we move on. It could get infected if you don't," she told him. Slipping her over sized bracelets off, she yanked at the fabric until it tore off from the ring. Tearing a strip off she held it out to Keith with a small smile on her lips. "Here, use this to wrap it up in. It should at least slow the bleeding and keep the blood from getting everywhere." It was all she could offer for medical work. Normally she had healers that took care of everyone when she was in the army, but they had staffs that could heal wounds and things along those lines. She had none of that. All she really could do was dance and kind of use a sword.

Caitlyn
Female || 20 || Heterosexual || Crush: None || Orchid Pairing || Pokemon || Tagged: Urushihara

"That's right. I would be Caitlyn," she replied. So this boy was her soulmate, huh? How interesting. She would have never thought she would be with someone shorter than herself or someone who appeared to have no interest in carrying a Pokemon around. Something had to be wrong about all of that. Could it be possible that they were from very different worlds? It seemed plausible and not too far-fetched. Some of the legendaries were said to be able to go to different dimensions which she could see as being an entirely different universe itself. Maybe he came from some place that didn't have the creatures she had grown so fond of. "And my little partner here is Riley." The Pikachu perked up at the sound of his name and cooed happily as he waved his tail in the air.

Ploegy wrote:
May
Female || 17 || Heterosexual || Crush: <3 || Indigo Pairing || Pokemon || Tagged: Brendan

The girl smiled brightly as he promised to her. "Good. That gives me something to look forward to once we get out of this place and I will make sure you don't forget or get too busy for me," she chuckled. She knew she would have to worry about her own schedule getting too busy as well. All the research she did for her dad always kept her away for long periods of time. Sometimes she'd be gone for weeks at time just to study one little thing and report on it. She would have to make sure she opened up her time once they got back. "And don't worry about being weird. It's really not bad at all."

Lucas
Male || 14 || Heterosexual || Crush: None || Peach Pairing || Mother 3 || Tagged: Shiemi

Being caught entirely off guard, the boy jumped back at the sound of another voice. His eyes instantly moved to the girl that had addressed him and his face turned a light shade of pink out of embarrassment. To think he was still jumpy even after everything he had been through. Rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly, he offered a weak smile to the girl before feeling the Rope Snake nudge his cheek as if telling him to answer the question that had been posed to him. "O-oh, my name is L-Lucas," he squeaked out. It was a bit unusual that he was as skittish as he appeared at the moment. If anything he was rarely jumpy, just shy and kind of on the quiet side. "W-who are you?"
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:40 am

"........I guess you're right." With a hesitant smile, Keith accepted the strip of cloth, and pushed back his sleeve in order to wrap the cloth like a bandage. He winced slightly when the material touched his wound, as it sent pain down his arm. "..........thanks. And...... I'm sorry. I was really rough on you before, but............we make a good team........"
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:08 am

Mercury Black | 20 | Male | Heterosexual | RWBY | Silver Pairing | Tag: Corona
Mercury's fingers twitched slightly at her reply, before he raised his hand up and covered his face for a moment. "Oh hell no..." He murmured. "Please don't tell me you're the one. I was hoping on avoiding whoever my apparent 'soulmate' was, and leave this place as soon as possible." Dragging his hand back down and returning to crossing his arms, he looked at her sternly, before smirking. "Looks like we're stuck together then, cupcake."

Hanzō Urushihara / Lucifer | 19 | Male | Bisexual | The Devil Is a Part-Timer! | Orchid Pairing | Tag: Caitlyn
Urushihara blinked for a moment as he examined the creature, still confused as too exactly what it was. "And... what exactly.. is Riley?" He asked, using the name his soulmate had assigned to the creature. He was still trying to get over the fact that Caitlyn was apparently the one he was meant to spend the rest of his life with. From what he could tell, she looked human. He found it slightly amusing that this matchmaker had assigned him to someone that he'd more than likely outlive many times over.
ImageImageImageImage
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:08 am

E L Y S I A N wrote:
E L Y S I A N wrote:Jasaphere Bywane
18||sky blue pairing||Peter pan||garden fairy||tagged: sebastian, Claus, jessibel
She shook her head no. "we had been walking for a bit and didn't see any other ways.... The paper said there would be traps and puzzles and such... I think we just have to keep-" before she could finished she shrunk back to her 4 inch fairy size again. "Sebastian I'm scared. Not something can really hurt me. What if I break a wing??"

Daniel James Howell
24||black pairing||YouTuber||technological and strategic skills||human||tagged:ashley
Daniel grumbled and looked to the girl who drug him and stood up, dusting himself off. "Don't be so fast. Goodness. Are you already thinking to facing everything? We need a plan. " He remembered he was given a backpack of supplies he hadn't looked at yet and decided to do so now. "let's see what they gave me in the bag" he grumbled. He pulled out some tools. Pliers, scissors, tweezers, gloves, spare loose wires, and some electrical tape and rope. And.... "A box of cereal? Hm.... At least Phil can't steal it from here" he said as he opened the box for it to be half empty. "Phil" he growled under his breath

Sophia Helene
18||soldier||fifth wave||fighting and strength|| tagged: ganondorf
Sophia hummed. "No one's just dust in the wind. You ever heard of the theory of stardust?" She asked. Before he could reply she spoke again. "it's the concept that every person's life has vital importance in why the world is what it is today. If one person died or one person didn't exist the world as we know it would never be the same. Just as a star without one species of its dust could never shine as bright. Your life is of vital importance. Beleive me
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me