Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

Postby ~Liren~ » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:58 pm

San || Female || Heterosexual ||Nano List || Chrom || Chrom
She tilted her head, puzzled. Ylisse? There wasn't a place on Earth like that. Exalt? This was getting ridiculous! San could easily call him a crazy man now. "I come from a place much different than yours." she played with her hair. Might as well tell the crazy man before anything else happens. Crap, crazy man was also her soulmate. "The city of Seoul, Korea. I work as a bodyguard, a very experienced one too." she looked up at the man's eyes. Anything about androids was going to stay out of the conversation. San did still think of Chrom as crazy, but she didn't want him to go entirely nuts. He was her destined partner after all. Why wouldn't she be worried for him?
~Liren~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:25 am

V e n d a nxxK r i s h n a nxxx
Human - 27 - Male - Tags; Elizabeta
═══════════════════════
He followed suit with sort of a calm frown, listening to her a little before turning his head
"Who? Well.." he huffed and gave a small shrug while looking down
"I'm not important.. I'd.. rather know you.. than myself.."
Maybe explaining everything about him wasn't the best idea for now
Plus he didn't feel he was the best at talking about.. himself

G a n o n d o r fxxD r a g m i r exxx
Humanoid - Unknown - Male - Tags; Peach
═════════════════════
He thought of many strange reasons as to why 'they' had put them together.. and then put them together again once more
It was odd, and he didn't understand why it would be for their own entertainment
Was his misfortune with girls entertaining to them? Enough to continuously throw more at him, just to have them leave?
He somewhat grimaced while spotting the end of the staircase and leading her down towards it
"If it were.." he started before glancing back at her, "I don't want you to feel forced into this.. 'soulmate' thing with me.."

K r i s t i a nxxH e i l b u r gxxx
Medic - 20 - Male - Tags; Kaori
═════════════════════
"It could be.." he answered with a smile, tripping over his own feet a little
He didn't realize it, but his toes had become numb along with his feet
"Ve could practice togezzer.. Maybe put on a performance togezzer?"
It was a suggestion, but he didn't know if the other wanted to.. stick around
He was an odd bean, with good intentions that seemed bad

E d w a r dxxR i c h t o f e nxxx
Æther God - 105 - Male - Tags; Qrow
═════════════════════
He tilted his head a little while listening, and softly nodding his head
He had always wondered what it would be like to be an uncle
Or a father
"People?" he asked aloud and raised an eyebrow
"Vaht kind of.. people?"
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:27 am

Mercury Black | 20 | Male | Heterosexual | RWBY | Silver Pairing | Tags: Kana
Having walked endlessly for a while, saying that mercury was annoyed as an understatement. These halls felt like they went on forever, and he wasn't going to rule out of the possibility of them actually being. Was this a test? It has to be a test. He was about to turn back the other way, when he heard the sound of a frightened voice ahead of him, making him freeze. Having quickly regained himself, he slowly began to walk again, however stopping at what he decided was the source of the voice. There was an opened door to a room, much like the one he himself had awoken in, and standing in the doorway was a girl who appeared to be holding a knife. Frankly, he found the whole thing rather amusing. "Sorry to tell you this, but you're hardly going to scare anyone with that knife if your shaking like a leaf." He told her with a smirk.

Hanzō Urushihara / Lucifer | 19 | Male | Bisexual | The Devil Is a Part-Timer! | Orchid Pairing | Tags: Caitlyn, Jessica, Izaya
(Not sure what to do right now, so I'm gonna just wait.)

Alcor | 20 | Male | Aromatic | Gravity Falls (AU) | Pear Pairing | Tag: Gilbert
The star was jolted as his power of foresight kicked in, showing the event that was about to happen a few seconds before. The world seemed to slow as he watched Gilbert trip, and he reacted at lightening speed. The Dreamscape shattered with a resounding crack as he rushed to the male, gripping him tiltly, his head only mere millimetres away from the wire. Acting instantly, he threw him out of the figurative mindfield to safety. Well, relative safety. He expected that he probably would have gotten a few more slices by wires, but it wasn't going to be anything serious like this.

Alcor felt pretty satisfied with himself as he stood there, now in his human form again, and breathing heavily. He was so distracted by the adrenaline in him that he didn't even notice the large amounts of cuts and slices that had formed all over him, golden ichor leaking from every one. And more surprisingly, he didn't seem to notice the fact that his left arm had been cut clean off in his haste, now nothing more than a stump at the elbow.

Qrow Branwen | 38 | Male | Pansexual | RWBY | Cyan Pairing | Tags: Edward
He stopped drinking at his words, contemplating if he could allow himself to tell Edward or not. It wasn't really that big of a deal now, was it? And then, he could at least metaphorically spit in their faces. "Killers. Thieves. We were raised by a bunch of bandits. Murders who would destroy whole villages just to cement their own survival." His voice was hollow, with slight anger in every word, quite unlike him.

Feral Heiss | 28 | Male | Heterosexual | Strays Comic | Aquamarine Pairing | Tags: Vivi, Hige
Tilting his head at him, he soon shook it to confirm that no matter how hard he tried, sound wouldn't exit his mouth. He was pretty satisfied that Hige had asked him that question, since Vivi had simply assumed that he didn't like to talk. Feral would have been happy to leave the whole thing at that, but the boy's question got him thinking. Maybe.. No, it was impossible. Even in his wolf form he was unable to make even the quietest of sound. But... he'd never actually tried to communicate in that form before. Maybe it actually was possible. After all, communication between wolves wasn't just through the noises they made, he knew that at atleast. He gave a shrug, not really knowing if it would work. But if it could ease the communication block between them, all the better. So he simply changed back to his wolf form, not really sure how this thing could even work.

Lena Oxton | 26 | Female | Bisexual | Overwatch | Oynx Pairing | Tags: Gareki
She tilted her head at him for a moment, before grinning, giving him a mock salute. "Sure thing love, let's get this 'ere ball rollin'!" Lena giggled to herself, before stopping and beginning to march quickly beside him, occasionally zipping to look at something, and then zipping back to his side once she was done. "So what, you a traveller?" She asked curiously in response to his previous mention of not having a real home."

Hekapoo | Unknown | Female | Pansexual | Star vs the Forces of Evil | Heather Pairing | Tags: Open
The girl had found herself spat out the end of a dimensional portal to a room in a castle she didn't recognise. Naturally, she didn't want to waste her time in his place, so taking out her scissors, she attempted to snip herself a portal out of this place. Though, the rift in space time soon shrivelled to nothing before she could even put a foot in it. "Tramorfidian crystal, huh? Not bad." Hekapoo said with a small smirk. "Alright, this should be fun." She said, after giving the letter she found in the room a quick glance, and soon stepped out of the room, whistling to herself as he walked along.
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:00 am

Jessibel
Female- 14- Bisexual- Crush: None yet- Orange Pairing (Claus)- Pokemon- Tagged: Claus and Rin, Akira

The redhead smiled as she reached out to pet the cat again, when he decided to beg her for more. Shaking her head, she then turned to glance over at Akira, head tilted to the side a little bit. She chuckled a little as she moved over there a bit.

She nodded as she glanced at the other girl. She turned to view the red cat, studying her, then looked away again. "I don't mind, Akira. How about you, Rin? Is that alright with you?" she asked him.

Jess
Female- unknown- Crush: Kuro...- Steel Gray (kuro)- Oc, Blue Exorcist- Tags: Rin, Jessibel, Akira, Kuro

The red she cat purred as she looked up at Akira. She looked over to Jessibel, noticing the redhead was looking at her, studying her. She shook herself off, then purred again. She blinked when the girl agreed to it be alright. She then glanced up at the half demon boy, wondering what his answer was going to be.

Inukashi
They/Them- 14 or 17- Crush: Back in their world...- King Blue (Terra)- No. 6- Tagged: The dogs, Yuki, Sara

The tan skinned one nodded as they looked at Yuki, then Sara. They sighed at Yuki's next question, tilting their head to the side. "I have no idea...I met this girl, but she kind of...Whatever, I don't want to talk about her. We hardly even talked before she jumped through the hole she made in the floor." They snorted as they remembered her, and shook their head. Of course, this led to thinking of the redhead again...

Saralegi/King Saralegi
Male- 17- Bisexual- Crush: None yet- Purple pairing (Yuki)- Kyou Kara Maou!- Tagged: Yuki, Inukashi

The blonde haired boy adjusted his glasses once more. He poked gently at the purple lenses, shaking his head, then hummed as he looked at the other human again. Tilting his head to the side, he focused on the Shepherd and the Border Collie, smiling at the way one pawed at the other. He squeaked when the mixed breed stepped forward, the pretty dog sniffing at his feet now.

Yelshi/King Yelshi
Male- 17- Bi- Crush: No- Celadon (Kazuma)- Kyou Kara Maou!- Tagged: Open/Kazuma

The shy boy saw the smile, and it gave him a little bit of reassurance. Blushing at his own nervousness, he sighed softly as he looked at Kazuma. He nodded as he looked at him, then nodded again. He tipped his head to the side as he heard what a regalia was. He looked a little nervous, but his power wouldn't affect anything unless he actually activated it..."Thank you for telling me. Um...Should we get going?"

(Fleur, do you want to actually do the floors, or go straight to the third floor?)

Sebastian Michaelis
Male- Appears 17 or 18- Hetero- Crush: Not yet- Sky Blue pairing (Sinon)- Black Butler- Tagged: Sinon

(XP Okay
I don't even know who's on the third floor that isn't our characters)

Jessica
Female- 22- Bi or Hetero- Crush: Izaya- Gold pairing (Izaya)- Durarara- Tagged: Izaya

The redhead shook her head as she glanced at her companion. She glanced between the two strangers again, then shook her head and sighed. Deciding she should probably be a bit more at ease with them, she looked to Caitlyn. "Um...What is a Pokemon?" she asked, as she tipped her head to the side. She thought she'd caught the word spoken in one of this girl's sentences. She glanced at the odd creature called a Jirachi, and wondered if it were friendly.

Konoha/Kuroha
Female- 19- Bi- Crush: None yet- Rose pairing (Mako)- Kagepro/Mekakucity Actors- Tagged: Link, Suki, Zelda

She nodded as she looked at Suki, then tipped her head to the side. "Huh, I guess I do see them up there, still." she said, with a small shrug. She brushed back some strands of hair as they moved along. She sighed as she glanced over at Suki, at the reassurance. "You...really think so?" she asked, then glanced at Zelda. "Hey, there you are." she said, and offered a small smile at the lady elf.

Leana
Female- 19- Crush: Nope- Burgundy (B)- OC- Tagged: B (and dragon)

The glasses bound girl sighed softly as she glanced at B again. "But...There's no reason to hide it...Your face looks fine." She immediately blushed at having said that, and shook her head. She hummed as she glanced up at the dragon. As they entered the room, she looked to the dragon. Doragon wasn't growling, at least not yet, and she smiled as she nodded. "Alright, he isn't acting defensive towards this room, yet...."

[Hey Ace, are we on the third floor now?]

Yumeno Kyusaku
Male- 13- Crush: No- Topaz (Jinku)- Bungou Strays- Tagged: Jinku, Dazai, talking to Chuuya, etc.

He sighed softly as he glanced at the fox like child. He shook his head as he looked at him, then looked down at their hands. he could almost say he was surprised, actually, when the other boy took his hand. However, he only shook it off, and he smiled as he nodded at Jinku. He glanced at the female, whom now seemed preoccupied, then looked up at Chuuya. He didn't really want to be nice to him, after how he treated Jinku, but sighed as he shook his head. "I'm...sorry, Chuuya..." he said, grimacing at the word sorry. He huffed as he looked away.

Fuyu
Female- 20- Crush: Nope- Marigold (Chuuya)- OC- Tagged: Chuuya, Dazai, Atsushi, etc

For fun... she thought, wondering when the last time she'd had fun was. Ah, that's right, when she and a few friends had hidden in the woods to scare some humans...Shaking the thought away she returned her attention to Dazai. She offered a smile as she nodded at him, then spoke. She hadn't even noticed Yumeno was talking about her. "At...Atsushi?" She asked, wondering if she had gotten that right. "Well, it's nice to meet you. Is a weretiger like a werewolf?" she asked.

Shori Shibuya
Male- 20- Crush: Geneus/Jeneus- (Pierce)- KKM- Tags: Pierce

The short haired black haired man looked at the other male. "I'm...sorry..." he said, thinking about Jeneus again. Shaking the thought away, he glanced to the other male again. He hummed as he asked "Is it...rude to ask to touch it? Um...Your tail, I mean...And to answer your question, yes I am a human." he said.

Marco
Male- 16- Crush: Jean- Cinnamon- AoT- Tags: Jean

[XP Yeah...Discussion thread?]

Anri Sonohara
Male- 15/16- Crush: No- Aerak- DRRR- Tags: Aerak

The boy tilted his head to the side as he looked at the other boy. He hummed quietly to himself as he shook his head. He lowered his hand from his glasses, to look at Ko again. He said "E-Excuse me?" as he blinked at him. His other hand was on the bed, and as he moved it slightly it brushed against something paper. He hummed as he picked up the note letter, looking at it.

[Also, do we make Makoto and Haru now?]

Orion
Male- Young adult- Crush: Maybe Titan- Titan- Show by Rock- Titan

The yellow-streaked-purple haired male tilted his head as he looked at his friend. He nodded at him, then sighed softly as he shook his head. "No, I am sorry...I have no idea where we are, or how we got here. Though, that room was almost as lavish as my own..." he said. He ran a hand through his hair, then tilted his head to the side. He had to fix his glasses again, from tilting his head to the side like that.

Toboe
Male- 13- Crush: Not in RP- Ness- Wolf's Rain- Ness

The red wolf continued to whine, as he glanced up at the boy, seeing as he was on all fours and on the ground. Shaking himself, he looked one way then the other, then flicked his ears and tail. He panted, knowing he should probably turn back into his human form, the wolf thing was probably making the other boy before him nervous. Shaking himself again, he reached out a paw as he nodded at Ness, then he yipped and wagged his tail a bit. He sighed as he took a breath. Then, he turned back to his human form, and said "H-Hello..."

Nagisa
Male- Teenager- Crush: Slight one on Karma- Hekapoo- Assassination Classroom- Open (for now)

The blue haired boy sighed as he opened his eyes, the hair band still in his fingers from when he'd fallen asleep after pulling it out. He didn't really remember much, just that he, Karma, and a bunch of others had been having some sort of party or sleepover together. Shaking his head, he sneezed a little, then noticed the letter. He huffed as he picked it up, looking it over. He then got off the bed, letter still in hand, and headed for the door. Nagisa entered the hallway, looking about, then began to walk.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampz » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:47 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
kano shuuya • 16 • male • pan • kagepro • ivory • tagged - yaiba
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
With a nod, Kano obediently followed his partner down the path.
"I trust you," he encouraged, although back home he would
likely teased his friends, pointing out that they were probably
leading the Mekakushi-Dan the wrong way for a good laugh. It
wasn't long before Kano noticed the sound that seemed to have
influenced Yaiba's choice. "What'sat?" he inquired, quickly
making his way up to the front and peeking over his soulmate's
shoulder. He hadn't heard it the first time, but since silence fell
it became more audible. As they approached, the sound became
clearer and clearer. Could that have been..?
"Water?" he murmured, almost as if he were talking to
himself. It became a habit, especially since he often took night
strolls without his group. The dazzling maze had seemingly
turned into a paraside-esque room with waterfalls surrounding
the two from left to right. "Ah, perhaps we've been swept
away to paradise!"
Kano exclaimed jokingly. Despite the
smile plastered on his face, he was more or less confused.
"How.. how do we get out of here?" he asked, his voice
shaking for the first time. In all honestly, he just wanted to
go home, no matter how nice this Yaiba guy was.
vampz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:11 am

Ness
Male || 14 || Pansexual || Crush: None || Olive Pairing || Earthbound / Mother 2 || Tagged: Toboe

Watching the wolf change to a human, he took a slight step back. He had seen a lot of weird things in his days, but he really had never seen a human change in such a manner or should he say animal? He wasn't even sure. Rubbing the back of his neck he wasn't sure how he should reaction to such a thing. What was he even supposed to say now? Biting down on his lip in search of an answer, it was almost embarrassing how he struggled to find the right things to say sometimes. If only Paula had been here to do the talking for him. She always knew the right things to say. Besides if he ever stepped out of line with her, she made sure to knock him into place. "Are you lost in this place too?" he finally asked. It was a stupid question in his mind. Wasn't it obvious that this boy was stuck here by the way he was acting?

Princess Peach
Female || 23 || Heterosexual || Crush: None || Bronze Pairing || Super Mario || Tagged: Ganondorf

Shaking her head a bit at his last comment, she didn't want him to feel that way. "Do not worry about me feeling forced. If things come naturally than so be it. I was just glad that I was at least given a name of someone that I could go through this place with," she said. If there really was some kind of love connection between the two of them it would come naturally anyways. It was not of high concern of her. "Maybe there will be something between us, but only time will tell. I can tell you I do not believe in love at first sight." She admit it had taken awhile for her to even grow fond of the Mario Brothers, but now she didn't know what she would do without them helping her kingdom. Maybe this would be a similar kind of situation.

Chrom
Male || 23 || Heterosexual || Crush: None || Charcoal Pairing || Fire Emblem Awakening || Tagged: San

"I have never heard of your home either. I seems that we are indeed from very different place, though a bodyguard does sound similar to that of a knight. I have one of those that serves to protect me while on my travels," he replied. He was sure by now Frederick had noticed he was missing and was freaking out trying to find him. He could only imagine how frantic that would make Lissa. Shaking the thought off, he looked back at San for a moment. She didn't seem anything like his knight back home, but then again looks could be deceiving. "Maybe our two homes have more similarities as well."

Hige
Male || 17 || Bisexual || Crush: None || Brown Pairing || Wolf's Rain || Tagged: Vivi & Feral

Rubbing his chin, the teen could tell it was going to be challenging to figure out a means of communication, but he had to respect what the other was able of doing. It was unfortunate, but life had many misfortunes for all of them. He couldn't say he hadn't had his own. Even if it had been in his past life, he still remembered most of it clearly in his new, reincarnated self. He remembered what the collar around his neck actually was and what trouble it had put his pack into and exactly how he had died alongside his mate. They had come so close to finding Paradise only to have it stripped away so quickly by Darcia. Wrinkling his nose at the thought, he remembered he had a task at hand. Seeing Feral had already returned to his wolf form, Hige looked toward Vivi momentarily. "I will still be able to continue communicating with you once I drop my disguise so don't worry," he assured her with a smile. Before she could even respond to his words, he allowed himself to appear as a wolf. Much like his human form, he was thick boned and appeared far heavier than the average wolf and the collar around his neck was still present. "So what can you do in terms of communication in this form?"
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:52 am

Feral Heiss | 28 | Male | Heterosexual | Strays Comic | Aquamarine Pairing | Tags: Vivi, Hige
He was slightly taken aback as Hige appeared as wolf. It was strange, it was a change unlike the one that Feral himself underwent. Well, it didn't really look like a change at all, more like he was just taking of a disguise, which of course, what he was doing. It got him more than a little curious how a wolf was even able to do something like that, but now wasn't really the time for that. Padding slowly to the other wolf, he tried to speak the only way he found he could, through his movements. It was shaky, unsure and jolted, but his words would hopefully communicate across. "Yes? No? Stupid. This can't work." It was barebones, and frankly he had given up halfway through his words, doubting that anything they did would be able to give him a voice.

Hekapoo | Unknown | Female | Pansexual | Star vs the Forces of Evil | Heather Pairing | Tags: Nagisa
It didn't take her long before she came across what appeared to be a human. It got her curious, wondering if she was on Earth, so she crept up behind him, before whacking him on the back of the head in a way that slightly singed his hair. "Ey, flesh stick, care to tell me whats going on here?" She said with crossed arms, not really giving away if she was made, or was just messing with him.
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:34 am

Hige
Male || 17 || Bisexual || Crush: None || Brown Pairing || Wolf's Rain || Tagged: Vivi & Feral

Sitting back on his haunches, Hige flicked his ears slightly. He could tell the other was a bit surprised by his "transformation" or lack there of one. If he had to explain it, he wasn't sure he would. All he knew was wolves could hide themselves as they pleased among the humans since they had almost long forgotten that wolves even existed. Somehow they had adapted to such a thing even now in the reincarnated Earth. Becoming immersed in his own thoughts momentarily, he snapped out of them when he heard the other wolf speak up. Perking his ears a grin seemed to appear on his maw. "That's progress, heh! Don't be too hard on yourself. It'll all come with time," he told the other wolf. At least he knew he could at least manage some words. That would make it a bit easier, especially since Hige was quite the vocal kind of person.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:36 pm

Brendan
Male||18||Heterosexual||Crush; ♥||Pokemon oras||Tags; May

"It's alright May, i rather risk getting hurt if it means your safety." Brendan gave the girl a thumb's up and continued onward."Ok, you should be ok to cross..no more traps,just those two." the boy placed his six pokemon in the machine and waited for them to be healed before taking his pokemon back. Something about him wasn't right..he started to feel kinda sick." I think that gotten to me a little." It most defiantly wasn't the food. Maybe it was the spikes that scrapped his arm? who knows."Y-Your turn May."

Kari
14|Female| Heterosexual|Digimon Adventure Tri| Crush:|Tags:Kousei, C.C, Corrin

Kari stroked his chin and started to think."It is strange isnt it? Maybe theres more to this place..maybe its larger then we think." she said. the girl wondered if they where ever was going to make it out of here. It was like one big maze."Dont worry guys, we'll find our friends in no time. Its only a matter of time until we run into them." Gatomon knew her human friend was worrying about being stuck here, which made the cat like creature kinda sad

Shiemi
Female||Heterosexual ||15||Peach|| blue Exorcist||Crush; ♡||Tags; Lucas, Claus, Terra

[ Uh...i really don't know what to post for her atm :/]

B
Male||Heterosexual||20||burgundy||HeroWarz||Crush:Painkillers| |Tags: Leana

B blushed under his mask and sighed." My face isn't fine..its the face of a monster. This wasn't suppose to happen, im suppose to be dead. Well..i can die at any moment." He was a rather depressing guy, ever since he was stood up by those jerks and got him killed. Now his blood was fused with a monster and now..he became one."Thank you for the kind words..." the boy sighed and looked around the room, thinking to his self
[ Yes, they are :) ]

Princess Vivi
Female||20+||aquamarine? ||Heterosexual||One piece ||Crush;None. .yet||Tags; Feral

vivi listened to the two talk, not butting in. She was surprised that Feral talked,which made her happy. The princess tended to Carue alittle more before placing his hat back on his head."Alright, does that feel a little better?" the girl asked. Carue nodded and nudged the girl playfully on the side."Good~ I don't anything happen to happen to you."

Zelda
Female||117 [17]||Brown||Loz;Botw||Heterosexual||Crush; ♡||Tags: Link, Konoha, Suki

Zelda smiled." I can teach you more once the castle is fully repaired~ Also, its alright Link, they are fine." the princess walked though the door,which seem to be normal. A little misty, but it was fine." Humm, by the way Link, you should tell me more about your adventures. Im sorry i had to but you through all-" the girl paused when someone appeared behind her and grabbed Zelda."?! hey! let go of me!." there was a masked man with strange symbol on it that grabbed her." Link~ long time no see. This is payment for defeating our master. Lets see if you can save her this time." the man vanished in red smoke and went somewhere else in room,hiding.

Yaiba
Male||18-19||ivory||Show by rock||Demisexual||Crush;||Tags;Kano

Yaiba sighed deeply and flatten his ears some."This is all really nice, but we should just keep going." he to wanted to leave and rejoin his bandmates, they had to perform at festival. It wasn't just any festival, but the biggest one on sound planet. The fox's ears twitched again when he heard the sound again and turned his head."Dont worry, i'll lead us out, so hence. This way now." He changed directions and followed the sound. As he followed, it grew louder and louder

Sora
Female||17||Dandelion||Digimon Adventures:Tri||Heterosexual ||Crush;||Tags; Gold

Sora noticed that boated slowed down abit thanks to his pokemon. It was rather cool, but now wasn't the time be amazed. She wanted to get off this boat and now." Urg...at least we slowed down abit." He said and looked at Gold."And you said that this wasn't bad..teh." the girl could see the end of the tunnel up ahead and sighed in relief. At last, the boat came to a stop and jumped off it quickly with Biyomon beside her."Thank goodness thats over. By the way, thanks for slowing the boat..down." The girl placed her hands on her knees and inhaled a deep breath."Sora, you ok?" biyomon patted the girl's back. Sora responded with a night

Dakota
Male||19|| fuchsia||AOT OC|| Demisexual|| Crush: None||Tags: open

Dakota sighed, pushing his glasses on his his face. He had not idea what was going on here..but this wasn't his normal room. There was no windows and the halls looked very different. The boy thought it was Callie pulling a prank on him, which he deserved, then started to realized that it wasn't the case. The biggest questions on his mind was..where the hell was he? who is this matchmaker guy, what was the deal with the soulmate thing? and how could he get out this strange place. The answers will soon be revealed to him maybe. Dakota inhaled a deep breath before peeking out the door and slowly walked into the halls."H-hello..am i the only here or..." his glasses begin to fog up as he moved down the hall. His heart was also beating against his chest like a drum

Titan
Male|| 18-19||Grape||Show By Rock||Pansexual||Crush:None||Tags: Orion

"I should had know. I guess we should find out then." Titan ran his fingers through his hair as he entered the new room. There was nothing there,but something didn't feel right about it."We should be careful, something is really off about this place." he frowned. Was it the queen of darkness doing her old tricks? or was it something else. up ahead, he saw a sliver keyboard and a chair. That was strange,why was that there?

Mirai
Female||16||Carmine || Beyond the boundary||Heterosexual||Crush: None||Tags: Karma

Mirai shifted her glasses as she finished reading the letter. Soulmates? Matchmaker? what going on? she had no idea but she wanted to find out Asap and maybe this Karma person knew what was going on. The girl put her oversized coat on her arms and begin to walk out the door."I know this isn't a dream..this is real. Besides, ive already checked." She glanced at the spot on her hand where she pinched her self." I think i see someone..." Mirai found Karma in no time, walking up to the boy."E-Excuse me. May i ask what your name is? and maybe you know where we are?" her glasses fogged up abit."By the way, my name is Mirai."
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:22 pm

(Gonna wait with Corrin and Hige)

May
Female || 17 || Heterosexual || Crush: <3 || Indigo Pairing || Pokemon || Tagged: Brendan

Frowning slightly as the boy began to speak about not feeling well. That worried her. Placing her own balls into the machine, she turned to face him with a stern look. "You shouldn't have risked yourself like that! You don't look to be doing too good now! What would I do if you get extremely injured or something like that? You don't always have to play the hero, okay? I care about you and don't want to see you get hurt either," she raged. She hadn't meant to come off so harsh, but she needed to get it off her chest and make sure he knew exactly how she felt about the entire situation. Turning back to the healing station, she picked up her pokeballs and put them back into her bag.

Link
Male || 118 (Appears 18) || Crush: <3 || Sapphire Pairing || Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild || Tagged: Konoha, Suki &
Zelda

Nodding at her initial response, he quietly followed behind her to the next room. Listening to her continue to speak, he didn't even have time to open his mouth before she was taken. Coughing as the smoke cleared, the knight looked around. This was not what he wanted at this point. How the Yiga Clan had managed to get here was beyond him, but he wouldn't let them do harm to the Princess. Reaching over his shoulder he grabbed both his sword and shield before moving forward. They couldn't have gone too far; at least he hoped not. Was it possible that they were able to teleport out of this place entirely? The thought sent fear through Link though he was quick to shake it off. He quietly moved toward some curtains on the other side of the room and pulled them back, only to be disappointed. (Surprise attack him. I dare you)

Gold
Male || 18 || Bisexual || Crush: None || Dandelion Pairing || Pokemon Special || Tagged: Sora

Huffing as Sora spoke to him, he crossed his arms over his chest. He hadn't even noticed that Ataro had released Politaro until the water type jumped into his lap as the boat came to a stop. "Thanks Politaro. I owe you one," he told his companion before holding him in his arms as he climbed to his feet. He followed Sora off the boat with Ataro close behind. "For the record, I didn't think it was going to be anything like that. That was awful and I'll admit it. Traveling fast speeds on water is not my forte." Just the thought of it made him feel sick again. If Crys had been here, she would have told him to suck it up by now and he'd have to act like it hadn't really bothered him in the first place. Sometimes he truly did wish he could drop the tough guy facade like he had done now. "Anyways, I guess we should keep going and see what we can find next."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me