Good Night, Good Luck- Dying Light ACCEPTING

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Good Night, Good Luck- Dying Light ACCEPTING

Postby LokiToons » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:55 pm

Damien Burner

His eyes narrowed at the thin and decayed faces of the dead growling at him, waving for him to come join them. He took the opportunity to stand on the thin railing as he had done numerous times, leaping down onto the abandoned car below the balcony, indented from continuous blows of his weight day and day. Damien pulled out his machete and booked it down the street a ways before being temporarily blinded by a sun reflection, his eyes quickly averting away and a clumsy stutter in his steps as he stopped. He blinked several times before squinting in the direction it came from, spotting a figure treading towards a group of biters.
LokiToons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:04 pm

Mayu~ I killed some bitters. I didn't notice a male squinting in my direction. I ignored it. I don't trust people easily.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LokiToons » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:47 am

Damien Burner

His feet began to move again, slowly shifting towards a car as he examined the figure. He noted that he had never seen them before, maybe he had missed them on his runs, but it was odd to suddenly see a new figure on his daily run. Damien climbed on top of the car to better his chances of not being surprised from behind. His head swiveled around to look for incoming biters, spotting three a bit of ways down the road. He looked at the building behind him and leapt for the ledge sticking out, climbing up onto the roof where an undead was perched. He quickly unsheathed his machete and slashed at the things face, catching its nose for his effort. Damien swung one more time and managed to decapitate the biter, finally able to relax as he turned back to the street.
LokiToons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:00 am

Mayu~ I didn't see any more bitters. "Got to move again and find another base because the bitters found it." I said to myself. I put my duel swords back in the black sword holders on my back. I never keep my black jacket zipped.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LokiToons » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:51 pm

Damien Burner

Damien overlooked the city on that rooftop, brushing the thought of confronting the stranger as they looked to be handling their self well. He turned away and ran along the scrappy top before taking a leap of faith to the next roof, swiftly continuing along that one until he had the next building to catch. His legs pounded the rooftops as he neared the train yard, remembering that he needed to check the bags in the train station nearby for useful supplies. Upon approach, the train station was crowded with undead, a disappointment on Damien's behalf. "Dang... really?" He growled and checked his machete condition, was still in good use, however taking on all of the below opponents with a single one handed weapon would be tricky. He looked around the outer edges of the station before his ears picked up the familiar groan of a goon, exactly what he needed in this mess.
LokiToons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:23 pm

Mayu~ I stopped at a train station. I saw that same boy(Damien) again. I took my duel swords back out of the sword holders on my back.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LokiToons » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:00 pm

Damien Burner

He sighed a long thinking sigh, beginning to slowly pace on the pavement across from the station, his hands suddenly reaching for the caboose of a train car nearby. He hoisted himself up and got a birds eye view of the place, too many shrunken heads bobbled in the yard, and there in the middle of the chaos stood the towering goon, the rhebarb gripped tightly in its hands. "One, two, three, four..." he began to rattle off the undead until he counted "..thirty-eight." He blinked and clicked his tongue with a bit of worry. Thirty eight, one machete, and... his eyes caught a familiar gleam nearby and he turned to see the figure that was present earlier. He gripped his bolo machete tighter and took a step forward, wondering if they drew their swords upon him, or the undead.
LokiToons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:53 pm

Mayu~ I attacked the undead. I ignored the male(Damien) looting. I don't trust people.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LokiToons » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:26 pm

Damien Burner-

He relaxed as they began to slash at the undead and not him, making it safe to turn away. The figure had attracted a large portion of the biters over in their direction, nearly clearing a nice section of train station ahead. He snickered and jumped down off the train car and raced to the bags scattered about, quickly shifting through them. He grabbed what was needed, or wanted, and stood up, meeting a biter face on. His eyes widened and he nearly screamed with surprise as it grabbed him by the arm and snapped at his wrist. Damien growled and kicked it away, throwing his machete a heavy swing at the things face. He turned and darted back to the top of the train car, only looting half of what he wanted.

( No one else wants to come? XD Basically a one on one? Okie... sorry I'm late by the way. I tend to forget these things >.< gag I'll be better.)
LokiToons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:50 pm

(Oh that's fine I understand school, life and time zone differences.)
Mayu~I finished dealing with the undead and walked off. I went back to searching for a base>

Last bumped by KyokoKirigiri on Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:50 pm.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me