~ You'll Never See A Finer Ship in Your Life { multifandom }

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

~ You'll Never See A Finer Ship in Your Life { multifandom }

Postby bigwig. » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:03 pm

Hello, and welcome aboard!

Were you planning a voyage by boat, perhaps? Well, probably not. But whether or not you were, you've woken up to find yourself, mysteriously enough, on a ship. You've been assigned to a class and a cabin seemingly at random, and though this ship is quite nice, the main question is...why are you here? How did you get here? And where is this boat going?

There are crew members on board, but they're...not normal. They all appear somewhat spectral in nature, and they execute their duties robotically. Many of them don't engage with anyone unless they're addressed directly, and they each seem to have a couple of rehearsed lines they repeat when spoken to. They will answer some questions, but other times they don't seem to understand or simply won't answer, or will smile and point you to someone else - who won't help either.
And the captain? Well, that's where the problem lies - nobody has ever actually seen the captain. The crew members will always say "The captain has retired for the evening.", even when it isn't evening. The captain's room seems to be permanently locked, and knocking on the door produces no results. Nobody has yet been able to decipher how to get in there...or where this ship actually is, or where it's going.

Navigation crew will say things like "We're right on course." - but on course to where? Where's it going, where did it come from, and how did all these people get here?
Last edited by bigwig. on Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ rules & let's do this boat thing

Postby bigwig. » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:14 pm

Rules:

❧ You may use the form provided or make your own, just provide all the necessary information.

❧ Characters of any (canon/fanon/headcanon) gender identity/sexuality are allowed. All I ask is that you are respectful of this policy.

❧ Please don't take it personally if someone else's character doesn't like your character for whatever reason. On the same note, don't be rude to other people ooc.

❧ Please at least make your posts understandable, and try not to post a lot of one-liners or excessively short posts.

❧ Characters from any fandom are allowed, as well as ocs.

❧ You can have as many characters as you can handle; my only request with this is that you don't have too many characters in the same class

❧ Characters with any kinds of powers are allowed, but still, don't unnecessarily overuse op powers.

❧ Don't hesitate to PM me if you still have questions!

❧ New rules may be added at any time.

x

The Ship:

A rather large ship that somewhat resembles a modern-day cruise liner, and yet also seems a bit old-fashioned. There are three cabin sections: first class, second class, and third class. The crew try to keep everyone out of the other sections, but with somewhat limited success.
The first-class bedrooms are the most spacious, and some have as few as 1 person per bedroom. The cabins are quite well-adorned, fully furnished, and resemble luxurious hotel rooms. The first-class passengers have exclusive access to the first-class lounge, the deck of the ship after the 9 p.m. curfew, and unlike the other classes, first-class passengers can have food and beverages delivered to their rooms. Almost any first-class passenger's request will be fulfilled by the inhuman crew members.
The second-class bedrooms are quite nice, but not nearly as spacious or lavish as the first-class cabins. The rooms are smaller, and don't have nearly as much elaborate furnishing. Most of them are 2-4 people in capacity. Additional services are limited, but some are still available.
The third-class cabins are smaller, and most have around 6 beds pressed against the walls. They are low on the ship, and aren't as well-maintained as the other cabins. They're usually mostly bare, and watch out for rats if you end up staying in one.

Other notable locations include the main deck, which is accessible to all classes during the day, but third-class passengers are not allowed on the main deck after 6 p.m., and second-class passengers are cleared out after 9 p.m. Only first-class has all-hour access to the deck.
There is a main dining hall; the classes usually sit separately but are not prevented from dining together. Meals are provided for every class, though it's unknown how the ship keeps up cooking food for everyone every day, or where this food comes from. First-class is served first, and usually higher-quality meals. Second class is served second, with fewer options, and so on with the third class.
There is also a first-class lounge reserved only for first-class residents, a theater-like room with a stage, a gymnasium, what seems to be a library of sorts, and a handful of other attractive locations. There is a cargo hold below the third-class level, which is mostly full of various items, though exactly what hasn't been discovered yet.
Last edited by bigwig. on Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ form and characters

Postby bigwig. » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:18 pm

basic form - (feel free to edit this or make your own form)

Code: Select all
[center][img](image here)[/img][/center]

[list][b]name; }[/b]
[b]nickname(s); }[/b]
[b]gender; }[/b]
[b]age; }[/b]
[b]species/race; }[/b]
[b]fandom; }[/b]
[b]canon/oc?; }[/b]

[b]class; }[/b]
[b]powers/skills; }[/b]

[b]personality; }[/b]
[b]history; }[/b]
[b]sexuality; }[/b]
[b]crush; }[/b]
[b]partner; }[/b]
[b]other? }[/b][/list]

Characters:

First Class:
    - Izuru Kamukura || male || danganronpa 2/3 || { valentine. }
    - Angela Ziegler (Mercy) || female || overwatch || { tenko }
    - DJ Parfait || female || pokemon (oc) || { MirroGem }
    - Raven || female || teen titans go! || { Dat Ketchup }
    - Morgan || female || fire emblem awakening || { Ploegy }
    - Sin || none || oc || { Black Dreamscape }
    - Totsuka Tatara || male || k franchise || { Spiritstar3 }
    - Saruhiko Fushimi || male || k franchise || { Spiritstar3 }

Second Class:
    - Anarchy || female || dungeons & dragons (oc) || { InfectedHau }
    - Gold || male || pokemon special || { Ploegy }
    - Pit || male || kid icarus || { MirroGem }
    - Sonia Nevermind || female || super danganronpa 2 || { valentine. }
    - Duo Maxwell || male || gundam wing || { strider. }
    - Jesibela Robinsonian || female || oc || { Spiritstar3 }

Third Class:
    - Koichi Kizakura || male || danganronpa 3 || { valentine. }
    - Gonta Gokuhara || male || new danganronpa v3 || { tenko }
    - Geralt of Rivia || male || witcher || { .ink }
    - Blitz || male || pokemon (oc) || { Dat Ketchup }
    - The Nightmare || male || five nights at freddy's (oc) || { Yveltal }
    - Sketch || nonbinary || SORA || { Black Dreamscape }
Last edited by bigwig. on Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:10 pm, edited 9 times in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ just in case

Postby bigwig. » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:19 pm

♥ always a reserve post bc I always feel like I forgot something }
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ ally's characters...

Postby bigwig. » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:21 pm

I will add more characters later this thread took me way too long to make }

Izuru Kamukura

---" do you walk in the valley of kings? "---

character name; Izuru Kamukura
    also known as; Izzy
    gender; male
    species; human
    age; this body is approximately 16 years of age.
    class; first

---" do you walk in the shadow of men who sold their lives to a dream? "---

fandom; Danganronpa
    powers/abilities; Izuru's primary traits are incredible analytical power and vast intelligence. His analytical skill allows him to predict the actions of others with almost flawless accuracy, and remain several steps ahead of everyone in his environment. He is hailed as 'ultimate talent', which potentially indicates that his analytical power allows him to learn or gain skills exceptionally quickly. Due to being in a different universe surrounded by other beings from different universes, his ability to predict and react ahead of time has a noticeable increase in potential for error.
    personality; Due to his incredible intelligence and analytical power, Izuru finds most everything and everyone around him to be uninteresting. He displays virtually no emotion, and seems to take no pleasure in interacting with others, as he considers virtually everybody to be utterly boring. Most people would consider him to be 'rude' due to his blunt mannerisms and general carelessness. Once or twice, there has been a moment where there seems to be some sort of compassion left inside him, but typically he is only interested in anything he considers to be potentially unpredictable, a method of seeking any kind of stimulation.
    appearance; Izuru looks like a rather average teenage boy for the most part. He is thin overall, and of average height. His eyes are notably a piercing red, and he has incredibly long, thick black hair. He typically wears a sleek black suit.

---" do you ponder the manner of things "---

sexuality; mostly uninterested
    lyrics; Glitter and Gold - Barns Courtney
    other;

---" in the dark, the dark, the dark, the dark? "---

Koichi Kizakura

---" hold my hand, "---

character name; Koichi Kizakura
    also known as; blonde Gambit
    gender; male
    species; human
    age; most likely 25-35
    class; third

---" baby, it's a long way down to the bottom of the river "---

fandom; danganronpa 3
    powers/abilities; Though he has no distinctly identified talent, Koichi's primary strong point is his hidden skill for observing and analyzing people and situations.
    personality; Koichi often acts laid-back and lighthearted, not taking very many things seriously. Many could interpret his behavior as being immature or irresponsible; while it's true that responsibility isn't Koichi's strongsuit, he's actually surprisingly intelligent and observant. These traits don't come out often, but in dire situations he's shown to be much more capable than his usual demeanor would indicate. He's a very loyal friend, and is quite trustworthy despite his impetuous behavior. He can be a bit of a flirt on occasion, but usually knows when to stop. Not always, but usually. He does know when to take something seriously, but will probably still behave as if he isn't taking it seriously.
    appearance; Koichi has loose, wavy blonde hair, which he wears relatively long, yet not quite down to his shoulders. A wide-brimmed white hat is a constant fixture to his appearance, and he most often wears a suit as either a member of the future foundation or hope's peak academy's staff.

---" hold my hand, "---

sexuality; heteroflexible
    lyrics; Bottom of the River - Delta Rae
    other;

---" baby, it's a long way down, a long way down... "---

Sonia Nevermind

---" it came upon a lightning strike and eyes of bright clear blue "---

character name; Sonia Nevermind
    also known as; Sonia
    gender; female
    species; human
    age; around 16-17
    class; second

---" i took that tie from around my neck and gave my heart to you "---

fandom; super danganronpa 2
    powers/abilities; Sonia is hailed as the super-high-school-level (or ultimate) princess. It seems that she has had a very rigorous education in her home country, leading her to have advanced knowledge of many subjects. She is fluent in numerous languages and is implied to be able to handle military vehicles, among other things.
    personality; Sonia is a rather eccentric individual - not as demure as one might expect a princess to be, she's rather excitable, and often amazed by things that most people would find mundane. She's quite determined, but keeping up the strength she puts forward does take its toll on her. She's a polite, charming young lady, but acknowledges that she's merely a figurehead in terms of leadership qualities. Sonia has many odd interests, including old Japanese TV dramas, serial killers, and the occult. On occasion, she will say strange things or phrase sentences oddly, likely due to a disconnect between her native language and the one she's speaking.
    appearance; Sonia Nevermind is a pale young lady, with very long and light blonde hair, and wide greenish eyes. Her casual dress consists of a somewhat short, mostly green dress with a large red bow and short, white sleeves. She also wears a jeweled black bow in her hair.

---" i sent my love across the sea, and though i didn't cry, "---

sexuality; heteroflexible
    lyrics; Raise Hell - Brandi Carlile
    other;

---" that voice will haunt my every dream until the day i die "---

♥ aaand we're open! we're off! }
Last edited by bigwig. on Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~ You'll Never See A Finer Ship in Your Life { multifand

Postby InfectedHau » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:33 pm

"I'm the one, steppin' up"

name; } anarchy
    gender; } female
    age; } 19
    species/race; } tiefling
    fandom; } dungeons and dragons
    canon/oc?; } oc

"Spit the fire, I'll back it up"

class; } second
    powers/skills; } anarchy is a warlock, a powerful spellcaster capable of channelling extraplanar magic through a compact with a more powerful entity. In this case, anarchy's bond with a devil enables her to channel the magic of the nine hells, throwing bolts of fire, clouds of brimstone, and other various spells. The downside is that doing all this is fairly taxing on anarchy's body, and using her abilities too much could burn her out, literally. There's also the small matter of various other demons and devils wanting her head, but she's gotten used to that.

"count me in, I'll turn it out"

personality; } Most Tieflings try to fit in. They hide their horns and cover their skin, they sequester themselves in the darkest corners of the world, hoping above all else to be accepted.
    Anarchy isn't one of those Tieflings.
    Most of her race shies away from their devilish heritage, she embraces it. No matter where she is, in the remotest wilds or the most crowded city, she wears her horns with pride, for all to see. Insults and slander bounce off her like flies off an adamantine shield. Yes, her ancestors consorted with devils. Yes, so has she. What of it? She has more power in her hand than most people do in their entire bodies, and she's more than willing to use it. She shouldn't have to hide from the world, the world needs to hide from her.
    history; }Anarchy was born Meridah Veran, an orphan on the streets of Amn, taken in by a kind elven shopkeeper by the name of Varin. From the day she learned to comprehend common, she was set upon by her neighbors, her father's customers, even the clerics at the temples as a curse, a devil, an abomination. Only two people stood by her, her father, and a dragonborn paladin by the name of Seaver. At first, she was shy and timid, hiding herself beneath a large cloak whenever she had to go out, and staying up in her room reading the rest of the time. As she grew, however, she came to realize that she was just giving the people what she wanted. She didn't want to hide, she wanted to be herself. And so, she stopped wearing her cloak, when someone cursed at her, she cursed at them right back. Her father had lost count of the times the guards had dragged her home, bruised and bleeding, because she wasn't going to let some insult slide. She began calling herself Anarchy, because that's what she was. To everyone, she represented a breakdown in the natural order of things, and she was proud of that. She began to research the history of her race, and, much to the chagrin of her father and Seaver, she began looking into summoning rituals. She assured them that it was purely academic, that she wasn't actually going to do anything with the rituals, but nobody really believed her. Their suspicions were proven right when, after an explosion of fire and brimstone blew the door off her room, her father rushed in and found her making a compact with a devil, a small-time player in Stygia, the fifth layer of Hell. Her father was of course horrified, but Seaver, by contrast, was strangely calm about the situation. It was her choice to make, he reasoned, and telling her it was wrong would only make her harder to reason with. If they acccepted it, she might at least be able to do some good with her power. Unfortunately, Amn didn't see it that way. News of her pact traveled swiftly, and it wasn't long before a mob was at Anarchy's door. Every fiber of her being wanted to stay and fight, but even she could see the odds weren't in her favor, and so she fled the city, going on the road to harness her new infernal powers and make a name for herself.
    sexuality; } Pansexual

"I'm killin' it, you're burning out!"
Last edited by InfectedHau on Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:57 pm

♥ accepted! ^^
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:51 pm

name; } Angela Ziegler
      nickname(s); } Mercy
      gender; } Female
      age; } 37
      species/race; } Human [Capable of healing with complex technologies]
      fandom; } Overwatch
      canon/oc?; } Canon

class; } First
      powers/skills; } She has not retained all of her healing powers, but she still has medical knowledge, due to the fact she has also had to heal humans without the aid of her staff. She can fly short distances, but this has been mellowed down quite a lot.

personality; } Mercy is incredibly pacifistic, and avoids conflict wherever possible. She is kind and gentle, and has something akin to a "caring mother" personality, and is dedicated to helping her patients get well again. She loves to kick back and relax, but always knows when it is an appropriate time to do so.
      history; } She was one of the original founders of Overwatch, however when they disbanded she decided to return to her work as a field medic. She still kept in touch with some of those who were part of Overwatch, but then she was responsible for helping Genji Shimada when he became injured by his brother, and she brought him back in a new cyborg body.
      sexuality; } Demisexual Biromantic
      crush; } --
      partner; } --
      other? } --

name; } Gonta Gokuhara
      nickname(s); } Gonta
      gender; } Male
      age; } 16
      species/race; } Human
      fandom; } New Danganronpa Version 3
      canon/oc?; } Canon

class; } Third
      powers/skills; } He has no specific skills except he knows a lot about insects.

personality; } A gentle, kind and compassionate soul, Gonta tries his hardest to help everyone. He tends to become somewhat more aggressive if someone doesn't like bugs, or does something to hurt someone close to him. He seems to show great compassion for those who he deems to be good people, and isn't afraid to rush to their aid if they need him.
      history; } Gonta somehow became separated from his parents when he was young, and ended up being brought up by wolves. He ended up learning a lot about bugs, and about how life runs for forest animals, and has only recently returned to life with other humans.
      sexuality; } Asexual Panromantic
      crush; } --
      partner; } --
      other? } --
Last edited by yttd on Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby true royalty. » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:31 am

name;; geralt of rivia
age;; somewhere around the late 90s. appears to be in his 30s.
gender;; full-on male
fandom;; the witcher game series]

height;; 6'2"
weight;; 170lbs
physique;; lean, muscular
hair;; pale white. fairly long
eyes;; amber-golden. slitted.

weapons/abilities;; In addition to superhuman agility, strength, eyesight, and senses, Geralt possesses the ability to utilize Signs - a variety of different magics with different effects, based on the Sign used. Igni, for example, launches a short-ranged, yet intense inferno of fire, setting foes alight and melting most weaponry and armor. Along with this, Geralt is a master combatant in both close and long ranged combat, as befitting a Witcher of his status. A highly skilled alchemist as well, Geralt possesses numerous different potions and decoctions that grants him different abilities and upgrades, depending on the potion or decoction consumed. His steel silver blades, Iris and Aerondight respectively, also have supernatural attributes.

personality;; Independent first and foremost, Geralt does not like to be ordered around or provoked. He can be cold and ruthless to people who are wicked and malevolent, and to those who sees the need to treat him like a servant. He is, by nature, a loner and an outcast, with a ruthless streak that makes him extremely dangerous when provoked.

Most of the time, he can be apathetic, cynical, and threatening. Despite his outwardly cool/cold nature, behind his exterior hides a fiercely loyal friend, a man of good - if dry humour, and a giver of sound advice. He is also very protective of said his friends and companions, and is willing to go to great lengths for those who matter to him. He can be kind-hearted and caring to the people he loves, although this side of him is rarely seen by strangers.

Geralt is also known to be extremely adept at allaying intense, and at times bleak, situations, and as a man who would much sooner have everyone return home than draw their swords, the 'White Wolf' is extremely quick and sharp in his decision making, whether it be to slay yet another man or beast, or attempt to talk them down. His experience of almost a century in the world makes him a world-weary man, often expressing disdain and circuitous insults to those he considers cruel, foolish, etc.

One thing to note is that Geralt is, in fact, a man, and has no problems flirting with women if they interest him enough.
Last edited by true royalty. on Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
true royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

johto's egocentric hero & the avatar's daughter

Postby Ploegy » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:36 am

name; } gold
    nickname(s); } none
    gender; } male
    age; } 18
    species/race; } human
    fandom; } pokemon special or known in the west as pokemon adventures
    canon/oc?; } canon

class; } second
    powers/skills; } gold possesses no powers, though he is a skillful pokemon trainer, proving himself to be one of johto's elites. he carries explotaro (typhlosion), ataro (ambipom), utaro (sudowoodo), politaro (politoed), togetaro (togekiss), & sintaro (sunflora) with him at all times

personality; } gold is a fiery young man who loves into get in the middle of things. he is mischievous yet can be quite friendly when he wishes. most of the time is likes to get in people's faces and anger them until he gets what he wants from them. when in battle, sometimes he rushes into action without a real plan and ends up regretting it later. he always believes that he can do it by himself without much planning when in reality it's better for him to have a plan to execute. when it comes to his pokemon he cares deeply for them and would do anything to protect them from harm. they are his friends and partners and he knows that they need to be strong together to succeed in winning. he has quite the ego to him and often let's it show through far too much and it often keeps him from admitting when he's truly hurt or is unable to accomplish something. some say he is unfit to be a dex holder due to his childish ways and his overly egotistical attitude, but he has proven again and again how strong he truly is. though he may not seem like the type to lay it all on the line, he is willing to sacrifice whatever he must to protect not only the region, but those that he holds close to him.
    history; } x (don't want to give any spoilers for the manga so there's the summary on his history)
    sexuality; } pansexual
    crush; } none / open
    partner; } none
    other? } none

name; } morgan
    nickname(s); } mo & morgs
    gender; } female
    age; } 16
    species/race; } human
    fandom; } fire emblem awakening
    canon/oc?; } canon

class; } first class
    powers/skills; } morgan is an extremely intelligent young woman, learning much of it from her father. she has a knack for strategy and war plans, making her an excellent tactician. other than that, she is a tome user and wields all kinds of magic including fire, thunder, and wind. she always is a decent sword wielder and always carries her levin sword with her.

personality; } morgan is similar to her father, robin, having amnesia when she is introduced, though she remembered robin at least and her goal of becoming a tactician like he is. morgan has a childish enthusiasm and is quick to play with others. she has a certain level of innocence and has an optimistic outlook of life, willing to see everything good about the world rather than the bad. despite this though, she has her own insecurities regarding her memories. she expresses distress over the fact that she cannot remember her mother and nearly every other memory that is not related to robin. however, she is exuberant and wacky, and at times is shown to be rather insensitive about the feelings of others, and she appears to have something of a sadistic streak.
    history; } morgan is similar to her father as her origins are a mystery. what is known is that her is she is the future child of robin who traveled to the past. it is speculated that morgan is a child from another timeline than the other future children. however the possibility lies that morgan hails from the same ruinous future as the other children through supports with their siblings who remember morgan. regardless of her origins, morgan was apparently accompanying a much older robin, but somehow was caught in the flow of time and was transported into the past. morgan awoke alone in a grass field just like her father had, but had lost most of her memory. since then, morgan traveled the world, hoping to reunite with her father. eventually she found him and joined the shepherds to help their effort to defeat grima.
    sexuality; } bisexual
    crush; } none / open
    partner; } none
    other? } none
Last edited by Ploegy on Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me