Camp Half Blood - accepting (brand new)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Camp Half Blood - accepting (brand new)

Postby elio. » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:37 am

•Neru•
•tags - open•
•where - dining pavilion•
•gender - male•
•age - 15 years old•
•parent - morpheus•

Neru sat down at the Morpheus table. He looked down at the breakfast and smiled. He enjoyed how anything you could think about drinking showed up in the cup. Neru looked around at the rest of kids in the pavilion. He was the only one sitting at his table. He sighed and began to eat.

•Kyoki Uso•
•tags - open•
•where - demigod hospital•
•gender - female•
•age - 17 years old•
•parent - mania•

Kyoki was hunched over an injured demigod. She knew the demigod couldn't have anymore ambrosia or nectar. She had wrapped bandages around the injury and finally collapsed in a chair next to the bed. She wiped his forehead, looking up at the ceiling.

•Raito Taiyo•
•tags - open•
•where - archery training•
•gender - male•
•age - 17 years old•
•parent - apollo•

Raito was standing beside his fellow cabin mates and was directing them with their archery. "Fire!" He called. He watched the arrows soar through the sky and hit the targets. He clapped, smiling at them. "Alright that's enough for right now, take a break everyone." He said and moved to sit next to a tree. The grass was soft and it was perfect amount of shade below the tree.
Last edited by elio. on Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
" please forget me not "

semi hiatus. please don't contact me unless it's important (ie. commissions)
elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MickeyRose » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:59 am

• Allora
  • where?: Forests
  • Gender?: Female
Lora sat in the grass facing the water from the springs, letting her feet dangle in the water itself. She sat alone, feeling like an outsider, not knowing who she really was. Lora's pondering left her to leave black circles of degraded life on the forest floor, snapping her back to life and feeling horrid again for all that her body would let her do; seech the life from other things.

• Dravin
  • Where: Archery area
Dravin watched the archers, seeing the ripple of muscle move and the swift movement of arrows. The calling out from the director of the training session often jolted Dravin, scaring him a little, but not phasing him much. He sat bare chested, his orange camp shirt thrown to the side from being overheated.
Selling all pets on here for fr currency, my user on fr is MickeyRose, pm me there if you'd like to trade treasure or gems!
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AshRain22! » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:11 am

Chloe
tags - open
where - archery area
gender - female
age -16
parent - Poseidon

Chloe sat herself down on the grass outside the archery enclosure. She still had a few beads of sweat on her forehead from when she had done sword fighting not ten minutes ago and was now here to relax for an hour or so before she had to go back to training

Luke
tags - open
where - Swordfighting arena
gender - male
age -17
parent - Athena

Luke whirled round in a circle swinging his sword high before plunging it into the chest of a dummy. He pulled his blade out and shook it to get the straw off. It was most certainly the summer and he was sweating buckets as a result. He pulled his orange camp halfblood t-shirt off not that it changed much as it clung to his torso normally and when he was sweating it was like a second skin. Casting aside the t-shirt he raised his sword again before attacking the dummy in one fluid motion that ended up with a completely dismembered dummy.
Currently Sleeping or at School--Sorry
AshRain22!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MickeyRose » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:23 pm

• Allora
  • where: Main camp

Lora stood finally, troubled by the dark spot that showed where she had once sat, and walked back to camp. Her feet bare and becoming more and more covered with sand as her feet were still wet. Lora saw all the movement of the camp, satyrs playing pipes where the grapevines were, people doing archery practices, and a swordsman practicing with his blade. She couldn't help but feel in awe, watching someone become so in-tune with their weapon.

• Dravin

"Mind if I join?" Dravin looked to the male who stood at the dummies practicing. He already had his two daggers out and wanted the challenge of fighting someone with bigger blades than him.
Selling all pets on here for fr currency, my user on fr is MickeyRose, pm me there if you'd like to trade treasure or gems!
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AshRain22! » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:29 pm

Luke
tags - Dravin
where - sword fighting arena
gender -male
age -
"Sure" Luke said. The other guy had smaller blades which meant that he would be faster and more agile but Luke had been here since he was 3 years old and trained since he was old enough to hold a blade he would easily be able to take him.
AshRain22!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MickeyRose » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:34 pm

• Allora
  • where: Swordtraining
  • Gender?: Female

Allora saw the two boys with their weapondry being to take stance. She felt concerned for the one with just daggers as he seemed so underarmed, so she silently rooted for the one with an actual sword.

• Dravin

Dravin smiled, his adrenaline already starting to pick up. He made both blades face outwards, ready to take on any swords. Across his chest, he had many scars from previous fights like this, but he wouldn't mind another.
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AshRain22! » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:37 pm

Luke
tags - open
where -sword arena
gender - male
age - 17 years old

Luke raised his sword it would be heavy to anyone else who tried to use it but he had trained with it since he was twelve and it weighed next to nothing for him. He smiled cockily before striking at Dravin and an instant before it would have collided with his torso he twisted the blade sending it into his upper thigh.
AshRain22!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MickeyRose » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:40 pm

• Dravin
  • Tags:Luke[/*

Dravin growled, the pain just causing him to go into overdrive. He thrusted one hand towards the younger male, letting the tip come into contact with skin. The other he let slide down to the end of the other's sword, forcing it upwards and away from himself.
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AshRain22! » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:53 pm

Luke
tags - open
where -sword arena
gender - male
age - 17 years old
Luke grimaced as the dagger collided with his chest and he danced backwards a step out of the way of Dravin's blade knowing that the other boy had the advantage when they were close together. His heavy two handed broadsword as nimble as a dagger he hit the dagger in Dravin's left hand twice hard causing it to vibrate hoping that the son of Zeus would drop it.
AshRain22!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soul_Eater. » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:01 pm

Max - Godly Parent: Athena - Tags: Open

I sat alone at the Athena table in the dining pavilion. I had already eaten all of my breakfast, well, at least the portion that I didn't sacrifice to the gods and goddesses, specifically my mother. I just liked to sit at the table and think. It was a bit harder to think where there was so much noise, but it was a challenge, and I love a challenge. Plus it will help for when I have to do some hardcore thinking in this type of situation.

Sunshine - Godly Parent: Aphrodite - Tags: Open

Just because I was an Aphrodite kid, doesn't mean that I have to get up early. I had just gotten up about 10 minutes ago, and was in the middle of doing my makeup and hair. I finished applying the last of my red mascara and smiled. I then took 5 minutes to put my long hair into a fishtail braid, letting it hang over my shoulders. Now that I was done getting ready, I strolled outside and to the dining pavilion to get some breakfast. After getting my food, I burned some as an offering, and sat down at the Aphrodite table and started eating.

Katie - Godly Parent: Demeter - Tags: Open

I was sitting out in the meadows, helping the saytrs grow their strawberries. Honestly, I was quite bored. I really wanted something interesting to happen, but something not so interesting that it puts the camp in danger you know what I mean? I sighed, growing another patch of strawberries.

Soul_Eater.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me