Steven Universe: The Infection V2. Accepting.

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Steven Universe: The Infection V2. Accepting.

Postby CCtheSylveon » Tue May 16, 2017 8:22 am

-Eleven- wrote:
-Eleven- wrote:
] Purple Sapphire/Female/Weapon:Scythe/Bisexual/Location: Coastline/Mood: Confused/ Tags: No-one.
( Yess! Somone else knows XD! If you want lolite can meet up with Purple Sapphire!)
( lets just pretend purple pearl was always purple sapphire XD

The Sapphire fusion twirled around her scythe-- she felt that these random battles were a distraction to much more important things. She brushed back a lock of her hair as her third eye glanced around anxiously- as if watching out for anyone or anything.

| Iolite | Location: On the beach | Mood: This isn't your average every day lost. This is.. advanced lost. | Tags: Unknown figure (Purple Sapphire) |

Iolite put a hand over her visor, looking ahead at the figure in the distance. "H-Hello?!" She yelled. Obviously, manners are not a part of producing Iolites.
cc | she/her | i am just a silly little jester | credit
i have autism, please use tone tags with me!
CCtheSylveon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybump » Tue May 16, 2017 9:02 am

Purple Sapphire/Female/Weapon:Scythe/Bisexual/Location: Coastline/Mood: Confused/ Tags: lolite

The Sapphire fusion twirled around to face the gem
" H-Hello?"
She was mentally preparing herself in case this gem was from the battle on the other side
Ohh.. I really don't feel like fighting..
She thought.
honeybump

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CCtheSylveon » Wed May 17, 2017 5:29 am

-Eleven- wrote:
Purple Sapphire/Female/Weapon:Scythe/Bisexual/Location: Coastline/Mood: Confused/ Tags: lolite

The Sapphire fusion twirled around to face the gem
" H-Hello?"
She was mentally preparing herself in case this gem was from the battle on the other side
Ohh.. I really don't feel like fighting..
She thought.

| Iolite | Location: On the beach | Mood: precious space rock moron | Tags: Unknown figure (Purple Sapphire) |

"A-Ah! Hello! I-I'm Iolite! W-Who are you?" She said, waving obnoxiously. She wanted to get closer, but she was scared.
CCtheSylveon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybump » Wed May 17, 2017 8:05 am

''Oh, Hi! I'm Purple Sapphire!"

The gem smiled and walked towards the gem, standing a few feet away from her.
honeybump

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furenzied » Thu May 18, 2017 10:22 am

Citrine/ near everybody aparrently/ at the temple

Citrine stared at Thulite and waited for some kind of reply, a nod, vocalisation, anything. After it became evident that he wasn't going to say anything he sighed and stood up. "Well...if you're not going to break my fusion then I'll find someone who is more up to the task." he then turned to the others in the room and gesticulated wildly as he spoke. "Anybody volunteer? I can't do it by myself while the other is unconscious...anybody? " he looked around and waited for their answer, judging if he'd need to construct some device to do it himself.
Oh if I suddenly fall off an RP, don't be afraid to PM me cuz' I most likely couldn't find the post to respond to. ^^''
Furenzied

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynical chaos. » Thu May 18, 2017 6:42 pm

❃ ❁ ❃
Amber/Tags: Topaz/Temple/Calming down
Amber's eyes widened as the cirtrine started yelling,"I have a few experiences with fusions and most have lasted for less than half an hour. I'm still confused on what on homeworld you mean, but if it's unfusing I'm rather experienced."

❃ ❁ ❃

╠╬¤╬╣

Limestone//Outside the temple/Calm
Limestone's form returned to normal and she fell to the ground. She got up and went back outside to look at the now terrified moonstone. She smiled at them sympathetically. You had to see what I am eventually, a simple experiment, a half corrupted mistake.

╠╬¤╬╣

ImageImageImage

No faith in the human race
cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mudmall0w » Fri May 19, 2017 8:42 pm

Moonstone

Moonstone stared, unsure of what to say. She looked to the ground and started fiddling with her hair. She took a quick glance up and then fell back onto the sand and started drawing scribbles. The scribbles then became to look like glitch and she quickly rubbed them away then she sat in silence.
HI!
im MUDMALL0W
My OC is marshmallow, she's a magical princess from a different dimension
mudmall0w

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CCtheSylveon » Sat May 20, 2017 4:11 am

| Iolite | Location: On the beach | Mood: precious space rock moron | Tags: Purple Sapphire |

"W-Was there a fight? I was watching a fight, but I don't know what was going on. I only just got to this planet recently. I was.." She paused for a second, before continuing. "Anyways."
CCtheSylveon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furenzied » Sat May 20, 2017 8:57 am

Citrine/ talking to the only reasonable person there at the temple

"Finally, someone with some sense." Citrine said with a tired smile as he acknowledged Amber. "Thank you, now what I need you to do is separate us as quickly and cleanly as possible while the other in me is unresponsive. I would greatly prefer if you could do it without completely destroying our physical forms but I could reconstruct myself rather quickly if needed. " He patiently explained, trying to not scare or upset the brave volunteer. "Do you have confidence that you can accomplish that?"
Oh if I suddenly fall off an RP, don't be afraid to PM me cuz' I most likely couldn't find the post to respond to. ^^''
Furenzied

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybump » Sat May 20, 2017 10:57 am

She nodded, and smiled
"Oh? I'm were with my Diamond..But I don't know where they went..."

The gem smiled and walked towards the gem, standing a few feet away from her.
honeybump

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me